Ontario Electronics Service

Reviews for Ontario Electronics Service

Irene in Brampton
Irene in Brampton

Samsung flat screen tv

Hi, my TV had about 9 lights dot .It started with 1 and quickly became 9. I started to read on goggle what could it be.I got in touch with Terry with the TV insurance, he really reassured me that the TV could be fix, and I decide to trust him.As it turn out he was right!!My TV is beautiful now and no more dots.Terry is very professional and very caring, when he place the huge tv in his car, he treated like a baby, very carefully.I recommend 100% Terry for his work.Wile I waited for my tv to be fixed Terry call me to let me know how everything was going, and I really appreciate that. I place his card right behind my tv so I would not loose it.I met his wife Seeta,she is so nice and sweet.thank you so much Terry for your service and I will recommend you 100%. Thank you again ..Irene .

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

TV Repair

Terry was very professional from beginning to end. Moment we had our initial conversation to arriving at my home on the designated time. He diagnosed the issue without any problems! Excellent customer service and would highly recommend for any future repair!

It was a pleasure meeting you and glad I was able to get the TV working again.

Ed Broadbent in
Ed Broadbent in

Great Service

After having an issue with my Sony TV and having no luck at all contacting a Sony repair person, I found Terry and Seeta online and in my area. Right from the very first conversation, it was professionalism. Their service and and insights were great. I couldn't of wished for anything more. Upon the return of my TV, Terry brought his son along and he was also very professional on how he handled things. I would definitely recommend and use them for service again if ever needed.
Thanks Terry for the hassle free, no worries experience of having my TV repaired

It was a pleasure, thanks for your business.
Terry.

W Harrison Watson
W Harrison Watson

Samsung TV problem

Our 7 year old 50" Samsung TV was cycling on and off. We were sure we would have to buy a new one but decided to spend the $40 for the service call. The entire experience was fantastic. He was clearly knowledgeable, arrived on time and explained exactly what he needed to do after diagnosing the problem. He took our TV to his shop and returned it on the day that was promised for the price quoted.
All in all a very very positive experience.

It was a pleasure doing business with you guys, don't hesitate to call me if you have any questions.

Laurie
Laurie

Samsung 8000 series TV repair

TV was cycling power every 24 minutes - 6 months outside the extended warranty! The investigation identified it to be a problem with the motherboard, and they took away the TV for 4 days and brought it back as good as new. Also had a loaner for the 4 days. Good service and very pleasant to deal with. Angus.

Thanks for your business Angus, it was a pleasure working with you.
If you need anything TV related please don't hesitate to call us.
Terry

Jim Goode  in Saint Jacobs
Jim Goode in Saint Jacobs
1 review Erin, ON

LG LCD tv repair

Terry and Seeta are wonderful people , I cant recommend them enough . I am very pleased with my repair and I will use them in the future . Its nice knowing that there are good honest people out there . You wont be sorry choosing Ontario electronics .

Keith in Mississauga
Keith in Mississauga

LED TV REPAIR

My experience with Terry and Seeta was great. They came diagnosed the problem quickly. Took the time to explain in detail what the problem was and what needed to be done. The repair was done in under 48 hrs which really impressed me.. Terry is pleasant and knowledgeable serviceman

Elise in North York
Elise in North York

TV repair

My 50" Panasonic Plasma TV went blank after only 5 years. Terry and his son came promptly the day after I contacted them. They took the TV with them and returned it two business days later. They helped us return the TV to the wall and were extremely pleasant . They also left us a loaner while our TV was in their shop.
Excellent service.

Leah from Brampton
Leah from Brampton

TV reno

Terry and his son Greg were great!! They came promptly to assess my TV problem, took it and fixed it the next day, even came back to help me set it back up because I couldn't figure it out. They are so friendly and knowledgable. I would highly recommend them to anyone, very reasonably priced as well. The convenience of the in-home assessment makes a world of a difference, rather than bringing the TV to them. So pleased with their service.

Ana Maria from Caledon
Ana Maria from Caledon
2 reviews Caledon, ON

Television Repair

Our 2.5 year old TV stopped working and we found Terry and Seeta by searching TV repairs in our area. After placing a call to Terry he came to our home the same day, diagnosed the problem and took our TV away for repair. As promised a week later our TV was repaired and returned. Terry is extremely pleasant, professional and skilled in his work. Never has a repair person brought a blanket to cover our floors to ensure they didn't make a mess! We will recommend Terry to our friends and family.

More about Ontario Electronics Service

Ontario Electronics Service is a Canadian company that provides Honest, Affordable, Friendly, professional in-home TV repairs. We repair all brands, all models and all types of technologies including, LCD, LED, 3D, Plasma, DLP, CRT, CRT Projection, Direct View, etc. Are you looking for an honest professional courteous TV repair company, ...
Looking for Electronic Repairs pros in Brampton?