Decks
1 Old Old Toronto ON M5J2Z3
Decks

Reviews for KANDY Outdoor Flooring

Condo decking

I have now had two installations by Kandy for my condo balconies. Doug is a true and honest professional providing great advice based on my space, needs, amount of sun, etc. I constantly receive compliments on the decking and it looks amazing. Having met with many other companies I decided on Kandy because the quality of their product is far superior to that of other less expensive suppliers or home improvement stores. The installers were also highly professional taking their time to ensure that the decking was absolute perfection and exactly the way I wanted it. I would highly recommend Kandy to anyone looking for balcony or backyard decks.

Simon from Makham
Simon from Makham

Condo balcony floor panels

416-356-7663
1 Old
Old Toronto
M5J2Z3

Our balcony floor of the condo was pretty worn out so we researched to see what panels were available. There are no many contracts for this type of project. Our friends came across Kandy and recommended it to us. Doug explained the products to me and pricing was reasonable. The installer came in and finished on time. I was pleased with the look of the balcony floor. And it is easy to maintain as well. I would recommend this company to anyone. Thanks Doug!

sduckworth in Toronto
sduckworth in Toronto

Love our floors!

I cannot recommend this company highly enough. Co-owner Doug (with wife, Kelly) was gracious, accommodating, knowledgeable and uber friendly. After quotes from several other companies, we decided to go with Kandy Flooring because we loved their product and because of their knowledge of condo regulations which the competitors did not have. I had a good feeling we would get exceptional service from them and they didn't disappoint. They completed 3 large balconies and our 600 ft terrace with expertise and expediency. We were hesitant about the grass option, but Doug let us try out a large piece of it , and subsequently we decided to go for it. Are we ever glad we did! the splash of green really adds to the beauty of our terrace. Thanks Doug, Kelly, Joe, Richard, and the rest of the Kandy Team for making our outdoor spaces so beautiful! Sylvia and Steve, Toronto

Thank you so much! The whole team found you a joy to deal with and we are all so pleased that you love the result!

Roslyn Farmer from Thornhill
Roslyn Farmer from Thornhill
2 reviews Thornhill, ON

Balcony Decking

I chose the Solstice Steel product from Kandy's Canadian Collection engineered polymer. It has subtle hues, a quiet profile, with clean, perfectly fitted lines. The surface has a subtle texture to it so that it is not slippery, and catches the light in such a way as to give a soft gradation to the look.
The service is excellent; Dave Kennedy arrived with all the product choices which he put out on my balcony to see what each would look like in situ, and listened to what look I was going for and gave me really good suggestions on how to get that look. Dave and Hailey did the installation, consulting with me as they worked. The installation is perfectly fitted to the balcony, neatly and accurately cut into the nooks, and around piping; no gaps. They were prompt, courteous, perfectionist, polite, and enjoyable to work with.
The final look exceeded my expectations - the care, the quality of the product, and professional installation has turned my balcony into a beautiful, inviting extension of my living room. This has added a lot of value to my condo.

Thank you so much Rosalyn we are so pleased that our team and concept created a great experience for you. This is why we do what we do! Expanding home experiences is our company purpose and we are so happy that we achieved this for you! ENJOY!!!!

Sarah from Vancouver
Sarah from Vancouver
14 reviews Vancouver, BC

Outdoor Patio Flooring

We saw Kandy flooring on dragon's den and really liked the look of their flooring. We filled out the online form and received a prompt response and assessment. Doug and team were very friendly and took the time to explain the process as well as show the samples. The installation took less than a day. Overall, we are very pleased with the product and the customer service. The follow up was punctual, speedy, and professional.

Looking for Decks pros in Toronto?