Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing

Reviews for Nu-Life Carpet Care

Mmunro  in Calgary
Mmunro in Calgary

New Home Carpet Clean

NuLife did a great job cleaning our carpets. They came to our home last minute on rush. They worked very hard and were extremely knowledgeable. Within 20 minutes, they picked out every stain in our home without me telling them. They tape measured every foot of carpet we had to give us an accurate quote before starting their work. The only reason I gave 9 instead of 10 stars was because their van left a black stain on our driveway. Notwithstanding, their customer service was fantastic and quality of work met every expectation.

Thank you so much for the great review! I will pass this on to our technicians and let them know about the driveway right away.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Great carpet cleaning; friendly, skilled, and professional

Nulife did a great job taking the carpet in our new home from ready to be thrown out to clean and viable. They also do furniture cleaning and are gentle enough to be trusted with antique and heirloom pieces.

Thanks for the great feedback! Our technicians have been with us for a long time and are extremely knowledgeable :)

South Calgary in Calgary
South Calgary in Calgary

Great Carpet Cleaning

I reached out for carpet cleaning and received a call from Pat within a couple of hours - he was the first one to call. He took the time to explain the carpet cleaning process and offered to come within the next couple of hours (coincidentally, they were in the area and had a late morning cancellation). Perfect for me! Glen and his partner showed up and were very polite. This was the first time I noticed anyone placing corner guards to protect my walls - impressive. As well, they placed plastic shields on the soles of my dining room chairs to protect from the carpet moisture. Great job - in fact, the best job I've had and I hire out this service annually. Thank you for the great job and service!

Thank you for taking the time to submit this great review! I will pass on your kind words to the technicians :)

Valerie in Calgary
Valerie in Calgary

Dependable, Friendly, Trustworthy & Get the Dirt Out

Very pleased with the caring service. I have used them for over a dozen years for my home carpets & furniture. Their staff are friendly & respectful and my house always looks so much better.
I wouldn't consider using another carpet cleaning business because of the superior cleaning & dependable service. I have no concerns letting the cleaners do their work in my house.
I would highly recommend this use of this company!

Thank you for your comments! Our goals are to provide an exceptional service, and to operate with reliability and integrity.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Very knowledgable and great customer service

We have been using Nu Life Carpet Care for the last 25 years. Pat And his team have always provided superior service and knowledge in carpet care. They were able to successful treat and remove many problem stains on our carpets. Have kept our original carpets looking good for 25 years. Pat also did a wonderful job cleaning our handmade wool area rug. Would highly recommend this company.

Thank you so much for your kind words. I will pass this on to our amazing technicians!

Sally Williams from Calgary
Sally Williams from Calgary

Carpets Cleaned

We have a very busy home with constant activity & kids running through it. The carpets looked like they were on their way out & that we would have to replace them. Pat came in & cleaned them - I couldn't believe they looked so GREAT!!!! We have had a few different companies come in over the years, no one has ever made me as happy as Nu-Life!

Thank you!

More about Nu-Life Carpet Care

We practice carefully developed, innovative cleaning methods to ensure that the results and service we deliver are significantly higher than the standard commonly found in the industry.

We invest in our team and believe in their integrity and ability to perform at the level established by Nu-Life.

We are committed to each other and our clients, and work to achieve a positive and supportive environment where open and honest communication is valued.

We attract clients who believe in excellence and are interested in working cooperatively with us to attain high standards.

We are transparent—you can trust what you hear and you will receive nothing less or different than what has been promised. We will not sacrifice our standards to secure a contract. We believe in preventing problems, however, should a problem occur we will work hard to initiate a solution.
We believe in building solid, long-term relationships, and attempt to ensure that everyone we touch is affected in a positive and significant manner.

We strive to earn a shining reputation by exceeding our client’s expectations. We will continue to experience growth and make positive contributions through a solid base of repeat and referral business.

Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing and Tile and Grout Cleaning
Residential & Commercial Carpet Cleaning.... Residential & Commercial Upholstery Cleaning.... Urine Odour/Decontamination.... Spot Cleaning.... Carpet Repair
We’re not the experts because WE say it,but because YOU say it!.... What to Expect with your NU-Life Experience: NO RESIDUES.... Inadequate cleaning will leave behind oily substances, sugars and soapy residues causing the carpet to re-soil quickly – this will not happen with NU-Life. Your carpet will NOT re-soil on its own.... HIGH QUALITY.... Cleaning will last 2-4 times longer; the health benefit will be increased, the structural integrity of the carpet will be safeguarded and the carpet texture will be revitalized. We use soft water!.... AMAZING STAFF.... Our technicians are knowledgeable, courteous, IICRC certified, and have all been with NU-Life for years. Our equipment is the best available in the industry—high heat truck mount, and always well maintained.... INTEGRITY PRICING.... No gimmicks! You will understand the value of our service when you experience the best cleaning you’ve ever had!
1994