Nu-Life Carpet Care

Reviews for Nu-Life Carpet Care

jmcdonaldgray
jmcdonaldgray

Carpet cleaning

The guys who came out were on time, thorough, friendly, and skilled. We'd recommend Nu-Life to anyone.

Thank you for submitting a review! Superior customer service and great results are our goals. It was a pleasure serving you.

V&B in Calgary
V&B in Calgary

Extremely satisfied

When we called Nu-Life to schedule an appointment for carpet cleaning in our condo Pat took the time to explain what we needed to do in order to prepare for the cleaning and what to expect as far as what needed to be done, how long it would take and what the outcome would be. The technician called about 40 minutes before the scheduled appointment to let us know they were on their way and they arrived before the scheduled appointment time. The technician walked through the rooms and took the time to explain the procedure. They were finished in the time they said it would take and we are extremely pleased at how fantastic our carpets look. The last time we had them steam cleaned was 6 years ago. We were impressed with the professionalism and respect of the technicians.

lfarpelha
lfarpelha

Carpet cleaning

Both fellows. Conducted the service in a Very professional and very personable manor ..
they were thorough and efficient - thank you to both of them!!

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! I will let our technicians know about your comments - we really appreciate it!

m.barber199
m.barber199

Living Room and Bedroom restretch

Amazing! Before the carpet had started to wrinkle and needed a deep clean. Now it looks brand new!!

Thanks for sharing! Glad to be of service!

1 review De Winton, AB

Clcleaning of epoxy flooring and cleaning of area carpets

We have been dealing with Nu-Life Carpet Care for 4 years and have always been extremely pleased with all aspects resulting in a job well done. It has been difficult to find any company willing and able to clean our epoxy flooring.Nu -Life and especially Jon have been a "god send" and we have been pleased with the results. As well our area carpets come out looking brand new. We look forward to many more years of this excellent relationship.

Thank you! It is always a pleasure to be of service. I know the guys look forward to coming out to your place :) See you next year!

drharmeetbrar
drharmeetbrar

Carpet restretch and carpet cleaning

Excellent work by the whole team. Very professional right from booking an appointment to finishing their work

Thank you! It was a pleasure serving you! I will forward your comments to the team :)

Lynda Willis from Calgary
Lynda Willis from Calgary

My carpet has never looked so good.

These guys are amazing.
They work in a team of two so will move smaller items ie Recliner or smaller. They were here when they said they would be. We received a discount as several people in the Condo were on board for the day. They used portable equiptment and the last cleaners charged much more than this and wouldn't reduce their $75.00 per suite charge for brining their portables in and they didn't do as good of a job by far. People with a one bedroom suite were cheaper although our suites are large.

Thank you, Lynda! We're glad you were able to experience the difference that Nu-Life's teams, equipment and process make vs. the "portables" commonly used by other companies. Pat was pleased to meet you, and we look forward to serving you and the Board in the future!

Jane in Toronto
Jane in Toronto

Home carpet cleaning

I was very impressed with the service and results from Nu-Life. Yvonne's quote was quite accurate and she was able to answer all my questions.
Jon and Kyle were efficient and pleasant and the cleaning results were great. I received requested advice on upholstery cleaning and was able to purchase a product for the job.
I will use this company again and recommend them anyone.

Thanks for taking the time to complete a review Jane! Our lead technicians have been with us a long time, and as a result our customers benefit from their training, experience and knowledge. I will pass this along to Jon and Kyle :)

carlabel
carlabel

Carpet cleaning

Jon and Kyle did a great job cleaning my off-white carpets. There were many food and coffee stains and problem traffic areas that came completely clean. The carpet also bounced back (stood up) more than I thought possible. Jon and Kyle arrived on time; were very friendly and professional; offered a lot of knowledge; took special care moving furniture and placing blocks underneath; they even did some impressive carpet art - making a lovely pattern on the carpet with the machine because they had a little extra time. Before they left they also cleaned a patch of carpet on my front step as a bonus without my even asking! I may have paid a little bit more than some of the "deals" out there, but I feel the quality was well worth it. I found them on Homestars ...and so I felt it was appropriate to also give back my positive and honest feedback. I will definitely call Pat again.

We very much appreciate your time in writing this review--thank you! Our goal is to always provide the highest level of service possible and we're pleased your off-white carpets look great again. We're also glad the techs were able to provide some value-added bonuses! We're proud of our techs and I will be sure to pass on your thoughtful comments.

misspenni2
misspenni2

Carpet cleaning

Have been using NuLide for 15 years a Amazing customer care and work! Highly recommend!!!

Thanks for the great review Penni! I will pass this along to our technicians :)

More about Nu-Life Carpet Care

We practice carefully developed, innovative cleaning methods to ensure that the results and service we deliver are significantly higher than the standard commonly found in the industry.

We invest in our team and believe in their integrity and ability to perform at the level established by Nu-Life.

We are committed to each other and our clients, and work to achieve a positive and supportive environment where open and honest communication is valued.

We attract clients who believe in excellence and are interested in working cooperatively with us to attain high standards.

We are transparent—you can trust what you hear and you will receive nothing less or different than what has been promised. We will not sacrifice our standards to secure a contract. We believe in preventing problems, however, should a problem occur we will work hard to initiate a solution.
We believe in building solid, long-term relationships, and attempt to ensure that everyone we touch is affected in a positive and significant manner.

We strive to earn a shining reputation by exceeding our client’s expectations. We will continue to experience growth and make positive contributions through a solid base of repeat and referral business.

Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing and Tile and Grout Cleaning
Residential & Commercial Carpet Cleaning.... Residential & Commercial Upholstery Cleaning.... Urine Odour/Decontamination.... Spot Cleaning.... Carpet Repair
We’re not the experts because WE say it,but because YOU say it!.... What to Expect with your NU-Life Experience: NO RESIDUES.... Inadequate cleaning will leave behind oily substances, sugars and soapy residues causing the carpet to re-soil quickly – this will not happen with NU-Life. Your carpet will NOT re-soil on its own.... HIGH QUALITY.... Cleaning will last 2-4 times longer; the health benefit will be increased, the structural integrity of the carpet will be safeguarded and the carpet texture will be revitalized. We use soft water!.... AMAZING STAFF.... Our technicians are knowledgeable, courteous, IICRC certified, and have all been with NU-Life for years. Our equipment is the best available in the industry—high heat truck mount, and always well maintained.... INTEGRITY PRICING.... No gimmicks! You will understand the value of our service when you experience the best cleaning you’ve ever had!
1994