Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing

Jane in Toronto
Jane in Toronto

Home carpet cleaning

T2R 1J1

I was very impressed with the service and results from Nu-Life. Yvonne's quote was quite accurate and she was able to answer all my questions.
Jon and Kyle were efficient and pleasant and the cleaning results were great. I received requested advice on upholstery cleaning and was able to purchase a product for the job.
I will use this company again and recommend them anyone.

Thanks for taking the time to complete a review Jane! Our lead technicians have been with us a long time, and as a result our customers benefit from their training, experience and knowledge. I will pass this along to Jon and Kyle :)

carlabel
carlabel

Carpet cleaning

T2R 1J1

Jon and Kyle did a great job cleaning my off-white carpets. There were many food and coffee stains and problem traffic areas that came completely clean. The carpet also bounced back (stood up) more than I thought possible. Jon and Kyle arrived on time; were very friendly and professional; offered a lot of knowledge; took special care moving furniture and placing blocks underneath; they even did some impressive carpet art - making a lovely pattern on the carpet with the machine because they had a little extra time. Before they left they also cleaned a patch of carpet on my front step as a bonus without my even asking! I may have paid a little bit more than some of the "deals" out there, but I feel the quality was well worth it. I found them on Homestars ...and so I felt it was appropriate to also give back my positive and honest feedback. I will definitely call Pat again.

We very much appreciate your time in writing this review--thank you! Our goal is to always provide the highest level of service possible and we're pleased your off-white carpets look great again. We're also glad the techs were able to provide some value-added bonuses! We're proud of our techs and I will be sure to pass on your thoughtful comments.

misspenni2
misspenni2

Carpet cleaning

Have been using NuLide for 15 years a Amazing customer care and work! Highly recommend!!!

Thanks for the great review Penni! I will pass this along to our technicians :)

zack
zack

Carpet Cleaning

The team at Nu-life was super friendly and were able to book on short notice with a time that fit my schedule.

The cleaner Chris, was punctual, knowledgeable, professional, and knowledgeable. He took time before he started to walk me through his plans answering all my questions and addressing me specific needs with regards to some stains. He informed me about his plan to tackle the tough spots and took great care in protecting my property.

The carpets look almost brand new. It was my first time having carpets cleaned, and I will definitely use Nu-life in the future.

Thanks so much Zack for your great review. We're pleased you're so happy with the quality of the cleaning and it's great to hear your carpets look almost brand new!

Barb G in Calgary
Barb G in Calgary

100% worth the investment

I have been using Pat and his team for 20 years, both at home and for our office. The quality of their work is excellent. The teams are always friendly, competent, informative and on time. They all know and are interested in the science of carpet care.

Thank you for taking the time to send your compliments, Barb! We are grateful for our long-term clients and it is our pleasure to continue to serve you and your office!

Derek B.
Derek B.

Carpet Cleaning prior to move in

John and company were quick and efficient. He gave me options for treating the carpet that helped with the budget too. Also some sage words of advice on how to clean any spills we may experience with our wool carpet. 10 out of 10!

It is our pleasure to provide options and helpful, value-added advice!
Thank you for taking the time to write a review--I'll pass your comments on!

HomeStars in Calgary
HomeStars in Calgary

Nu Life was amazing

Nu-Life Carpet Care
T2R 1J1

Technicians were friendly and respectful of my space. Overall cost of the service was very economical. Service was prompt, efficient, and accommodating of my schedule. Can't ask for anything more than that!!

Thank you for your review! Every day, on every job, our goal is to operate with complete professionalism, reliability and integrity. We're glad you were so pleased with our service!

T.Walaschuk
T.Walaschuk

Carpet and upholstery cleaning

Carpet and upholstery cleaning done to
perfection once again by Nu-Life Carpet Care.
These guys are fantastic and I will not call anyone else. I highly recommend you give them a call. You won't be disappointed!

Thank you for the review! We're so pleased you loved your cleaning job, and I'll be sure to pass your praises on to our talented technicians!
We value your trust and appreciate your business over the years. :)

A g.
A g.
1 review Okotoks, AB

Whole house carpet cleaning

Chris, the carpet care technician for Nu-Life Carpet Care who recently cleaned the carpets at our residence, was amazing and professional! He was able to get wine and tea out of the carpet that had been set for several months, and he explained the processes each step of the way. I appreciated his knowledge and his attention to detail. For example, when the job was completed, he was able to walk me through each spot that he was unable to get out (most, if not all, were spots we were aware of at the time we purchased the home). Very friendly, knowledgeable, professional, and a meticulous job! Thank you to the entire team at Nu-Life and to Chris who did the work. Excellent job and highly recommended to anyone, whether residential or commercial. The proprietor, Pat Nickel, is always helpful in giving advice and even free product to us to tackle tough stains between cleanings. In all the years that we have used Nu-Life Carpet Care (besides our personal residence, we have several rental properties as well), we have always received excellent service. We will continue to use Nu-Life Carpet Care and always recommend them as well!

Thank you for submitting a review; we appreciate your comments and referrals! Our goal is to provide the highest quality carpet cleaning available, every day, on every job! Our technicians are knowledgeable and experienced and I will be sure to pass on your compliments.

tbelrick
tbelrick

carpet cleaning

Based on the excellent reviews online, we decided to give them a try. They were more expensive than other companies, but I thought that if they were as good as their reputation, it would be worth it. We have white carpeting and have never had it come super clean. Nu-Life made our carpets look brand new! The difference was amazing. I was also impressed with both Jon and Kyle - they were extremely professional and personable. They took care in my home and worked quickly and efficiently.They answered all my questions and assured me that they could make a difference. And they did! I have already recommended them to others, and I will never use anyone other than Nu-Life in the future. Why would I? These guys know their stuff and my carpets look fantastic. Thank you.

Thank you for your fantastic review and for the referrals! We guarantee our work and customer service is our priority. I will pass this on to our technicians :)

More about Nu Life Carpet Care

We practice carefully developed, innovative cleaning methods to ensure that the results and service we deliver are significantly higher than the standard commonly found in the industry.

We invest in our team and believe in their integrity and ability to perform at the level established by Nu-Life.

We are committed to each other and our clients, and work to achieve a positive and supportive environment where open and honest communication is valued.

We attract clients who believe in excellence and are interested in working cooperatively with us to attain high standards.

We are transparent—you can trust what you hear and you will receive nothing less or different than what has been promised. We will not sacrifice our standards to secure a contract. We believe in preventing problems, however, should a problem occur we will work hard to initiate a solution.
We believe in building solid, long-term relationships, and attempt to ensure that everyone we touch is affected in a positive and significant manner.

We strive to earn a shining reputation by exceeding our client’s expectations. We will continue to experience growth and make positive contributions through a solid base of repeat and referral business.