H&Y Kitchen Bath

HomeStars  >  Cabinetry & Millwork in Pickering  >  H&Y Kitchen Bath

Reviews for H&Y Kitchen Bath

Rico from Ajax
3 reviews Ajax, ON

H&Y Kitchen was referred to us by a neighbour. H&Y managed the project of upgrading our kitchen (new cabinets, counter tops, sink and range with outside exhaust). Susie from H&Y was quite helpful and very knowledgeable in laying out our kitchen design based on what we wanted to do. The project was done on time and on budget. The project was completed in early November 2016 and I wanted to wait at least one month before I leave a feedback in case there are issues that needed to be address after installation. So far, we have been very happy with our kitchen and our family had already commented how spacious and how our kitchen now has a nice "flow". Thanks Suzie for all your help!!!

Stephen in Pickering
2 reviews Pickering, ON

We had an island custom built over a year ago but just recently had the countertop installed. We originally shopped for the thicker 3CM granite elsewhere but then realized the island was built for the 3/4" with a lip. (I prefer this anyway because it looks thicker).
I googled countertops in my area, walked into H&Y and was helped to choose a quartz stone and edging style.
It was made and installed in a few days, earlier than i was originally scheduled which was great.
Everything turned out fantastic and looks beautiful.

Thank you for taking your time to wright this review.
It was our pleasure to provide service to you.

Kelly from Whitby
5 reviews Whitby, ON

We had a great experience with H& Y Kitchen bath. We were able to get the perfect granite countertops for our kitchen. The granite came and they installed it for us. The only issue was that we were expecting one of the counters to be one slab and they needed to make it two with a seam. I would have been happier to know about this before it arrived at the house. I understand why it needed to be done with the dimensions of the entrance to our house. They were very professional and the counters are beautiful.

Thank you for taking your time to wright this review.
It was our pleasure to provide service to you.

More about H&Y Kitchen Bath

we sell kitchen cabinetry and kitchen counter top. our product is made by solid wood maple. with reasonable price and excellent customer service.