Mooza Wood Arts Ltd.

3912 Chesswood Dr. Toronto ON M3J 2W4
Cabinetry & Millwork
Mooza Wood Arts Ltd.

Best of 2020 winner 3 timesBest of 2020winner 3 times

Reviews for Mooza Wood Arts Ltd.

New Kitchen

Little did I know that when deciding to renovate my house and kitchen that the process has so many details/ people/ and competing priorities. From day one, I felt reassured that I did smart by contracting Mooze Wood Arts to take care of my kitchen. The customer service, the multiple revisions, the adherence to details- all made my kitchen to look perfect in the end. Even when I decided to change up the handles on the doors, the Mooza men sure came to replace no problem within few days. This is a stress free new kitchen experience that you can rely on with no surprises.

Thank you for trusting us! It was a pleasure working with you!

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Cabinetry in New House

Danny and his team were incredible to work with. I would recommend Mooza to anybody looking for a trustworthy trade that produces very high quality work. If I were to work on a new project in the future, I would only consider using Mooza for all of the custom mill work and cabinetry.

Thank you very much! Looking forward to many more projects together.

Linda  in Vaughan
Linda in Vaughan

Kitchen Renovation

Danny and team are excellent to work with! From the initial consult to the design right to the final product, I couldn't have asked for a better experience. They understood the look I was trying to achieve and made it a reality. The quality of workmanship is superb and delivery and installation was done when promised. We get compliments daily on how well the design was thought out and for the high quality.
I highly recommend Mooza Wood Arts and thank them for my dream kitchen!!

Thank you so much Linda! Truly appreciate the amazing review :)

nicole in North York
nicole in North York

Kitchen Renovation

My experience with Mooza Wood Arts was 10/10!!! I highly recommend hiring Danny & his team at Mooza. From the first call to the last call I felt that they went out of their way to make sure we were completely happy with the finished product. They are super patient (especially if you are indecisive like me), they have amazing expert advice if it is your first time project, and they really created the most beautiful kitchen & vanities/storage for our condo. I am beyond thrilled and satisfied and I would not trust anyone else to do the job like they do. If you are looking for high-end, precise, one of a kind work - definitely call Mooza. When I saw my kitchen and vanities I was so blown away - it was even better than I ever imagined. I am so excited to move in and use everything!!

Thank you Nicole! Hope you enjoy your beautiful new home for many more years!

Steve in Toronto
Steve in Toronto

Entertainment Centre

Very impressed with the entire process in dealing with Danny and the Mooza team in the design & build of our entertainment centre. Danny took the time to provide his insight for the design and provide additional design options which were greatly appreciated. The end product is spectacular and I would highly recommend them as a result.

Thank you Steve! Greatly appreciated.

Rob
Rob
9 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Basement bar

Danny and team did an excellent job, from start to finish. They came out promptly to assess our needs and then worked quickly to come up with an excellent design. They then assisted us with selecting the granite countertops. The installation was quick and professional. Happy with all aspects of the job.

Thank you Robert! It was a pleasure working with you! Looking forward to future projects

Avraham
Avraham
4 reviews Toronto, AB

Love my new kitchen

Danny, Nila, and the who team helped build the most beautiful kitchen. At Mooza I found them all to be experts in their design and installation. I highly recommend them.

Thank you very much Avraham!

Adrian in Toronto
Adrian in Toronto

Kitchen, Bathrooms, Closets & Home Office!

The team at Mooza Woods Arts are beyond superb. After finding them online and seeing their amazing work, we sent a quick email with our vision. Danny immediately responded showing a keen interest in our project. From that point forward Danny and the team at Mooza made us feel as if we were their only clients. Danny and Nila provided amazing ideas and design advice that resulted in a home we could not be more pleased with. They created for us a kitchen, bathroom vanities, closets, a home office, and even custom register vents, each of which is beautifully, expertly crafted.

Not only are Danny and the team at Mooza Wood Arts fantastic to work with, but they managed to complete this project in a condo with very unique challenges, both logistically and from a design perspective. Danny regularly visited the site during general construction to ensure any required tweaks to the designs/cabinets could be addressed well in advance. Mooza went above and beyond to ensure our project was completed on time and on budget and their attention to detail helped us create a space that is both functional and beautiful.

Our dream home would not have come together without Mooza Wood Arts vision, skill and support. We would unequivocally recommend Mooza Wood Arts.

Wow! Thank you Thank you Thank you!!

Stacey in Mississauga
Stacey in Mississauga

Built in Wall unit

What is most impressive with Mooza is their desire to keep their customers happy. Not only did they do an unbelievable job from design to install, but months later followed up to ensure we were still just as thrilled with the project. Thank you Danny, Nila and the Mooza team.
S & A

It was amazing working with you guys! Looking forward to future project together.

nmazour
nmazour

Design and build custom kitchen and closets

Amazing work done by the Mooza team. From the moment we walked through the door for the consultation we knew they would be a perfect fit for our job. They understood our vision and delivered above and beyond our expectations. Highly recommended for any custom cabinetry work. They did our kitchen, built it entertainment unit and built in closets for all bedrooms. They have amazing quality and huge selection of colours and materials to choose from and not to mention super fast and very skilled installers that where in and out and did a perfect job. Thank you for your work ! look forward to working with you again in the future.

This means so much! Thank you!!

More about Mooza Wood Arts Ltd.

Mooza Wood Arts Ltd. is specializing in custom wood work as well as garage organizing systems. Welcome to Mooza Wood Arts and Thank You for giving us the opportunity to accompany you in the journey to achieving your home's cabinetry needs.

****

Finding the perfect custom cabinetry solution for your home can feel like an endless search, and that is where we fit in and step up to the challenge.

****

Our focus on providing you with exceptional service entails listening to your needs as well as predicting how your needs will change as the project evolves.

****

We believe that designing, manufacturing and installing the cabinetry of your dreams is a process that can only be successful if you receive service levels that go above and beyond industry standards.
Our wide variety of products and services includes but is not limited to Kitchens, Vanities, Closets and Wall Units; balanced with a personal touch that suits your home or business.
Our team of professionals is here to answer all your questions; please feel free to browse through our Projects page and we are looking forward to hearing from you soon.

follow us on instagram: #moozawoodarts