Xpress Kitchens

Cabinetry & Millwork
119 42 Avenue Southwest Calgary AB T2G1Y2
Write a Review
Write a Review
HomeStars  >  Cabinetry & Millwork in Calgary  >  Xpress Kitchens
Star Score
StarScore uses a complex algorithm which considers a company’s review ratings, responsiveness, reputation, and recency. Learn more.

43%

This is the average rating based on homeowner reviews.
This indicates how long it's been since the last review.
Low reputation means there has been review tampering or a company request to remove a review. This score is also impacted when we do not have enough information i.e: low number of reviews.
How well a company responds to Service Requests and Reviews.
Reviews by rating (past 12 months)

Reviews for Xpress Kitchens

Average customer rating:
5.6 10 (5 reviews)

Sort by

Darlene Saltesz from Calgary
Darlene Saltesz from Calgary
2 reviews Calgary, AB
0/10

Kitchen install

I still have no kitchen to show for my money. Romeo has had 6 months to install my kitchen and he has given me every excuse in the book as to why he cannot complete this job. Service Alberta tells me that he is not licensed to take money up front. I have asked for my money back numerous times. He has until December 28th and then we will inform Service Alberta and he will be fined in addition to court costs. Do not pay up front! BBB rating is an F.

3 of 3 people found this review helpful.
Was this review helpful?
Andy from Calgary
Andy from Calgary
1 review Calgary, AB
0/10

Kitchen

Dealt with Romeo (owner). He made us pay a big deposit upfront. Five months later and we haven't received anything! Romeo keeps making false promises and delaying and saying "next week". For one of his excuses, he said they only had 60% of our order because their supplier sent the wrong material for the other 40%. So we went into the store to check and he showed us some random pieces to try to make it look like ours, but we could tell it wasn't ours because it wasn't even the colour and sizes we ordered. Requested for refund and Romeo refused, saying he used it to pay the supplier for our order. We investigated and found out that he hasn't even paid their supplier for our order yet. Another excuse he used was that the US government shutdown caused delays for our delivery. But he didn't even pay the supplier for our order yet so that's another example of blatant dishonesty. Obviously he used our deposit money elsewhere, like paying for his company's expenses! Filing a complaint and taking them to small claims court.

5 of 5 people found this review helpful.
Was this review helpful?
EDWARD from Beverly Hills
EDWARD from Beverly Hills
1 review Beverly Hills, CA
10/10

PRODUCT AND INSTALL KITCHEN AND BATH

HAVE BEEN DEALING WITH XPRESS KITCHENS FOR A LONG TIME AND JUST RECENTLY GOT MY KITCHEN CABINETS AND MAIN BATH DONE WITH THEM HAVE BEEN VERY GOOD EXPERIENCE THANKS AGAIN VIC NICE JOB.

0 of 3 people found this review helpful.
Was this review helpful?
Vince Talbot from Calgary
Vince Talbot from Calgary
1 review Calgary, AB
9/10

Kitchen Cabinets

Very happy with my Kitchen. Very professional and excellent quality! These guys really know there stuff! My wife loves it and I was happy they were completed in a timely fashion. ALSO VERY COMPETITIVE WITH THEIR PRICING.

1 of 4 people found this review helpful.
Was this review helpful?
Sharon Lawrence from Calgary
Sharon Lawrence from Calgary
1 review Calgary, AB

First Review

9/10

Kitchen Cabinets and floors

I was extremely happy with the quality of work I received. The staff were professional and extremely well knowledgeable in the area of cabinets and floors. My job did not start on time but it did finish on time and that's what counts.Quality, price and professionalism were all excellent!

1 of 3 people found this review helpful.
Was this review helpful?
The reviews on this page are the subjective opinion of the Author and not of HomeStars Inc.

Is this your business?

Receive leads and respond to reviews.
Claiming is easy and free.

Claim this business
Company profile information is not moderated by HomeStars. Ask the contractor to verify before hiring.