AMJ Landscaping

Carol from Old Toronto
Carol from Old Toronto
3 reviews Old Toronto, ON

Tree Pruning

I have a lot of trees in my backyard that often have to be pruned and have used many different companies over a 15 year time span to do this work. Jorge at AMJ Landscaping did the best job pruning my trees that I have ever experienced. He has an artistic eye and I found I could trust him to prune the trees into the right shape without my direction. With other companies - I always had to watch and tell them how to shape the trees properly. Jorge's rates are reasonable, he is a delight to work with and I give him a 100% recommendation. I am extremely happy with his excellent work.

Looking for Tree Service pros in Toronto?