172 Trowers Road, Vaughan, ON L4L8A7. Vaughan ON L4L8A7

Adam from Scarborough
1 review Scarborough, ON

Furnace And Air Conditioner Humidifyre

1 800 278 8467
172 Trowers Road, Vaughan, ON L4L8A7.
Vaughan
L4L8A7

My over 25 year old furnace decided to retire. I called there guys to give me an estimate. Sergei explained me everything about about new types of equipment available now. So I have decided to go with a new system all together. As for the Installation, installers arrived on time. Done a really good job, left the house the same as it was before they came.

Andrew from ??????????
Andrew from ??????????
1 review ???????-????, ON

New Furnace

Collected a few quotes befor calling Ontario Energy Consumers. Price wise they were in the middle, one guy was cheaper, but he was more of the "back of the truck" kind of company... I learned the hard way to neve hire a cheapest contractor on my roofing project, but it is a different story all together... Installation went through very smooth. Furnace is much quieter than my old one. Really makes a difference. Will buy an air conditioner from them ones it dies) A+ Ontario Energy Cosumers.

Meredith  from ??????????
Meredith from ??????????
1 review ????-????, ON

Tankless Water Heater

We have a large family, in the morning we would always run out of hot water, so we desided to look in to a tankless water heaters for a solution. We called several different company's to get more information. We stopped on Ontario Energy Consumers. They seemed like they had more info on their hands. For example, no one told is that our main gas line was not big anought, to support out 3900sf house plus we have a fire place. At first we thought it was a rip off of some kind... We caller Rinnai to make sure that it was needed, and they told us the same thing as Sergey sayed. Funny thing is that they only charged us 6$ per foot for 15 feet of gas line... Installation took about 3-4 hors. We are really happy with our Rinnai unit. Great service, and noligeble staff.

More about Ontario Energy Consumers

Home heating and air conditioning contractor for Toronto. Contact us for gas furnace and central air conditioner installation and repair.
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Vaughan?