Quality First Roofing

Reviews for Quality First Roofing

Ivan
Ivan

Roof repair

Quality roofing is just that. Quality. I had a patch job needed done on my roof.

Michael responses to my call that day and had it repaired that day. The work is fantastic and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend him. He matched the shingles and no one can tell that there was a patch.

What went over and beyond was Micheal being concerned about getting the job done before the rain the next day. It’s nice dealing with professionals.

Wonderful job. Wonderful people.

Hey Ivan.

We simply treat the customers the way we want to be treated. Thanks for noticing!!

I appreciate the great review!!

Mike
Mike

New Residential Roof

Very pleased with the job done by Quality First Roofing. Michael was great to work with. He is very knowledgeable and communicated with us well from start to finish. The crew completed both sides of the semi- (ours and our neighbours) in one day and took good care to remove the old shingles and prepare the plywood sheathing for the new waterproof membrane, drip-edge, ice barrier, and new shingles. They even include a few sheets of new plywood if required without extra charge. The crew was tidy, professional, and did quality work. Flashing and finishing all done well with good attention to detail. Overall, we are very satisfied to get the roof done well at a fair price. Great job.

Hey mike

Thanks for the great review . I'm glad that you are happy with the results.
Thanks for choosing our company for your project!

Martin in Toronto
Martin in Toronto

Replacement of roof shingles

Micheal was knowledgeable, courteous and above all well organized. The project was on time, on budget and carried out very smoothly. The site was left impeccably clean. Highly recommended contractor.

Hey Martin

I'm glad that you noticed our attention to detail.
Thanks for helping us out with the parking situation!!

All the best to you and the family!
Have a great summer!

Roof Repair

Michael responded quickly to our call when we noticed a leak coming from the ceiling in our bathroom. He promptly came out to assess the roof damage. After inspecting the area and the entire roof he assured us that a repair rather than a replacement of the roof was what was needed. We appreciated his honest advice and then arranged for the repair. We had planned to be out of town but wanted the work done before we incurred more damage and Michael went ahead with the work and said not to worry, we could pay him when we returned from out trip in a couple of weeks. He took pictures of before and after to show us what had been done. If we in the future we need any further repairs or a roof replacement, this is the company we would call. We will recommend Quality First Roofing to our family and friends.

Hey thank you for the great review I always treat my customers the way I would want to be treated with trust. I appreciate you and trusting us with your project. Thank you and all the best to you guys!

dbestvater
dbestvater

Needed a new roof; Got it done fast!

From the day we contacted Quality First Roofing, we had true professionals working with us. Michael was informative and responsive to our concerns. He got back to us in a timely manner and kept us informed. The crew worked hard (about 13 hours) to ensure the job was done, the property protected from damage, and the work sight left clean. Michael came by the next morning and swept the yard once again for any stray nails. The roof looks great. I am very happy with the efficient and professional service of this group. Thanks so much!

Hey Diane

Thanks for noticing how we work! We always try to make every job go smoothly

I'm very happy to receive a great review from you guys.!
You and your husband were very nice to us.

Thanks again!!
Quality first roofing

Ruba
Ruba

New roof

Michael and his team were exceptional. Polite, very nice, communicative, very hard working. Michael kept me up to date with all the progress with photos and texts and emails. Initially as well, he got back to me very quickly with a quote and I knew he was very busy but he was always checking in on availability. I just loved these guys. Their work was top notch. Very thankful for my amazing new roof.

Hey Ruba

Thanks for being so nice to us.
I appreciate the nice review!
Have a great summer!!
Take care

Maximilian
Maximilian

Roofing/ Protruding Window

Noticed a week ago, there was a water spot near one of the windows on our second floor; we weren't sure if it was from the roof as there might have been a missing shingle. Left a message here on Homestars and was promptly given a call by Michael. The next day, Quality First Roofing already had one of their employees come and inspect. Igor was a pleasure to work with and he quickly ascertained that the leak/water spot was due to the protruding window. He caulked the gaps and checked every protruding window on our second floor~.
I really recommend Quality First Roofing and Michael personally called me to ask if I was satisfied with the service and that if there are any further issues to contact him.

Hello Max

Thanks for the pleasant review.
We always try to attend to leaks sooner than later to try and prevent further interior damages. I'm glad we could help and complete the work to your satisfaction.
We're always here to help
Thanks again!!

Paul
Paul

New Roof

I hired Quality First Roofing after reading all of the excellent reviews they had received on HomeStars. The many good things that other reviewers have said about the work of Michael and his crew are true. Michael is a terrific person to work with. He is honest, punctual, extremely conscientious, and does everything that he can to satisfy the homeowner. The work that he and his crew did in removing our old roof and putting up a new one was outstanding. Equally important, they did an excellent job of cleaning up our property after the work had been completed. In fact, they left the property in better condition than before they started their work! I highly recommend Quality First Roofing.

Hey Paul
You are too kind!
Thanks for taking the time to write such a positive review. It makes my job that much more enjoyable when I have such appreciative clients such as your self.
We always try to treat our clients the way we would want to be treated. Punctuality and reliable service being at the top of our list.

Thanks again Paul
Truly a pleasure working with such a positive person.

All the best to you and your family!!

John
John

Replacement of roof shingles and flat roof

Michael is very professional and kept us informed every step along the way. Excellent communications. Timing was tricky because of spring weather, two-day job. We agreed to a start date and job was completed on time. Very clean job, crew very helpful in explaining what was being done. Price of job was in line with two other quotes received. When Michael initially came to provide quote, he noticed that there were a few shingles missing and the roof was exposed. Repaired these at no charge, even before job was awarded. Roof looks nice. They found a couple of boards that needed replacing and did so at no extra cost. Flat roof looks great. New flashing all around. I would recommend Quality First Roofing.

Hey John
Thanks for taking the time to post the review!
Everything went as planned on your project
I'm glad that your pleased with the results.
Have your self a great summer !!

L. D.
L. D.

Roof Replacement

I am very satisfied with the quality of work by this team. After 13 years, the heavy rains a month ago caused some leaking and we were very worried about it worsening and causing further damage. We contacted Quality First after some review and Michael responded promptly for an assessment. He took pictures to show the current state of the roof and explained what needed to be done. On the morning of the project, the crew arrived on time to the minute. They were very communicative, courteous and thorough, and were careful not to cause any damage to the yard/garden. Being very particular and fussy, I really appreciated that they cleaned up afterwards and left no trace that work was actually done. Excellent service; would definitely recommend!

Lyn

Hello Lyn

Thanks for the wonderful review!
I'm glad we were able to provide a good service.

Thanks for choosing our company for your roof replacement.

More about Quality First Roofing

Our mission is your satisfaction. Just as our name suggests, Quality is our utmost consideration, which ensures that every job is done correctly at a competitive price. We only use industry approved materials and adhere to all local building codes and Provincial regulations

Your roof is the first and ultimate line of defence to protect your beloved home or business against the harsh elements of our unpredictable Canadian climate. It should therefore be left to the experts. At Quality First Roofing, we only do roofs, unlike some other contractors who might try to stretch their capabilities between roofing, windows, doors, siding, etc.

Services: Shingle Roofing