Quality First Roofing Ltd.

Toronto ON
HomeStars  >  Roofing in Vaughan  >  Quality First Roofing Ltd.

Reviews for Quality First Roofing Ltd.

Norm
Norm
2 reviews Thornhill, ON

Roof Replacement

Right from the get go Michael was professional and provided an honest assessment of my roofing needs.
We decided to replace the shingles, plywood and to add new ventilation.

A few shingles had blown off our roof during the windstorm but Michael put a tarp on the roof to ensure that we wouldn’t have any water damage.
Although it took over a month until Michael could fit us into his busy schedule it was well worth the wait.

What was important to me was for the job to get done “right”. And I couldn’t have found a better company.
On the day of the job, there was a crew of 7 people that worked hard and did not cut any corners.

Quality First Roofing provided the best value for money estimate and I’m extremely happy with the final product.
Beside the roof looking amazing I am now worry free for years to come.

I definitely recommend Quality First Roofing!

Hey Norm

I really appreciate you taking the time to post such a detailed review!!!

Thanks for hiring us

All done in one day.
Best part all clean.
Very polite and professional

Shingle Replacement after storm

After the crazy wind storm we lost approx. 1/2 our shingles on our semi. Mike and his team provided a reasonable quote, had stock or our shingles and replaced them right away. Very responsive, great work and cleaned up afterwards as well. Will definitely be in touch if we ever need more roof work.

Thanks for the great review!!!

Kamchev
Kamchev

Roof

They are very good professionals, did the job fast with perfect quality. Michael is very nice and responsive person. We are very happy with the job they did, highly recommend!!!

Thanks Sonia

Appreciate the great review!!

Victor
Victor

Full Roof Shingle Replacement

I replaced the shingles on my roof almost 10 years ago (not by Quality First Roofing) and during that time I had my shingles blow off on three separate occasions. Michael from Quality First Roofing came and did the repairs on the last two occasions and was always the first to respond out of all the other contractors I contacted. After the last windstorm I decided to have Michael and his team from Quality First Roofing replace my entire roof. Micheal was extremely knowledgeable and helpful in explaining the various options and he was always responsive and friendly. The work was performed earlier than scheduled and his team completed the job in one day! They also left the premises clean and our neighbors said they had very positive interactions with the crew during the day. I would definitely recommend Quality First Roofing to anyone looking have their shingles replaced or for minor repairs. Thanks again Michael - great job!

Hey Victor

I'm glad that you are happy with our services
We're a company that focuses on quality rather than quantity and it's very rewarding when others notice it as well

Thanks again Victor
It was a pleasure working with you !!
All the best to you and your family!!!

nadinehodder
nadinehodder

Roof replacement

Michael and his crew were fantastic. He scheduled us within the time frame he promised, and was very responsive leading up to the job with any questions we had. Our flat roof required more work than he originally thought, yet he honoured his quote and got the job done all in one day. He was onsite working as well and the clean up was also very impressive. We would definitely recommend them to anyone.

Hey Nadine

Thank you for the positive feedback.
Its truly a pleasure working for nice and appreciative people such as your self.

And I hope those pesky bats don't return lol

All the best to you and your family!!!

Qualityfirstroofing

allank600
allank600

Flat Roof Replacement

We highly recommend Quality First Roofing. Our flat tar and gravel roof had a slow leak. Michael's quote was very competitive. In scheduling the job, he kept us fully informed. On the day the work was done, the team was very courteous and respectful of our property. They spend an inordinate amount of time preparing the job site to ensure no damage would be done to our house or garden when the old roof was removed and taken away. The roof work completed seems really thorough especially given the amount of time spent on the details around the skylight flashing. The job was completed in one day as promised even though they had to work until 8pm. In spite of the late hour, they thoroughly cleaned up our front and back yards before leaving. We highly recommend them.

Thank you for taking the time to post your review.
I'm glad that we were able to provide you with satisfactory work.

All the best to you and your family

Qualityfirstroofing

CC_RLine
CC_RLine

Roof Shingles

I chose Quality First Roofing purely based on the positive feedback on Homestars and I don’t regret it. Mike made everything seamless and he really takes pride in his work. His Homestars reviews are all top notch, the pricing was the middle of the pack and fair, the install was solid, the crew was friendly, thorough and on time. I have confidence my roof will last a long time and leaks are the last thing I’d need to worry about. Thanks Mike!

Thanks for posting a review Daniel

I'm glad your are happy with our service!

Munch appreciated!
All the best to you and your family!

Siu
Siu

Roof

Had our flat roof completely done. Took one day by a crew of four roofers. They were prompt, conscientious

Hey Siu
I'm glad that you were satisfied with our work.
Thank you for the great review!

All the best!

Almeidadelroy
Almeidadelroy

Roof

Excellent customer service. Was a pleasure to deal with Mike. Highly professional. Love our new roof. Thanks Mike

Hello
Delroy

Thank you choosing our company to replace your roof.
It was a pleasure working for your family!

More about Quality First Roofing Ltd.

Our mission is your satisfaction. Just as our name suggests, Quality is our utmost consideration, which ensures that every job is done correctly at a competitive price. We only use industry approved materials and adhere to all local building codes and Provincial regulations

Your roof is the first and ultimate line of defence to protect your beloved home or business against the harsh elements of our unpredictable Canadian climate. It should therefore be left to the experts. At Quality First Roofing, we only do roofs, unlike some other contractors who might try to stretch their capabilities between roofing, windows, doors, siding, etc.

Services: Shingle Roofing