Quality First Roofing Ltd.

Toronto ON
Quality First Roofing Ltd.

Reviews for Quality First Roofing Ltd.

Dave from Toronto
Dave from Toronto

Leak in the roof

I called first thing in the morning as we found a spot on our ceiling. Mike came over to inspect and provide quotes with pictures. Turned out he could do the job easier than he origionally thought and gave $200 off origional quote. Very nice, polite guy. Willing to help and provide knowledge. Higly recommend.

Hey Dave

Glad I could help.
Thanks for the kind words. I Appreciate the positive feed back.

SMC
SMC

Roof replacement

From start to finish, it was a pleasure dealing with Michael. During the quoting process, he explained the work to be done very clearly. It was evident that he was not in the business of cutting corners and that he would install a quality product. The installation date actually came earlier than we originally scheduled which was a nice surprise. The work was completed in one day and they were very careful about protecting the outside premises and cleaning up afterwards. I would be happy to recommend Michael to my friends.

Hey Mark

I'm glad that we were able to fit in your roof before the end of the season. We always strive to provide the highest service, and we always stand behind our work.
Thanks for taking the time to post this great review!

stevep1979
stevep1979

Emergency Roof Leak Fix

We woke up in the morning and heard water dripping in our attic, when we inspected our roof we noticed damaged shingles. I called Quality First Roofing and Mike answered right away and came out within a few hours as soon as the rain let-up. They inspected, matched our singles, and had it fixed asap. Mike even did a full walk-around our roof to ensure there weren't any other issues. Thank you for your fantastic service. These are our go-to roofing guys from now on.

Hey Stefano

We always prioritize roofs with leaks to prevent further damage to the interiors.
I'm glad the rain let up and we were able to take care of your roof in a timely manner.
Punctuality and quality is our number one goal.

Thanks for choosing our company and taking the time to write a positive review !!!

Catherine in Toronto
Catherine in Toronto

Quality First Roofing

We're very happy with the roof and the care Quality First took with our home and garden during the work. They communicated and showed up promptly for both the estimate and the work, and were even able to bump our appointment up a month. Both customer service and the work were excellent.

Hello Catherine
Thanks for hiring us and then taking the time to post the review

We really appreciate it!
Thanks again!

matthew
matthew

New Roof/Shingles

Where to begin...Michael met me at my house to discuss my problem, my shingles were old, worn, and a raccoon had been causing serious further problems. This was the 3rd company I investigated.
Some companies seem to charge you to go up and investigate, up to around 175$. (the money would come off work done, should you decide to contract them)
Michael went up on my roof for free, spent quite a while up there, took pictures, and discussed solutions, all seemingly without any expectations of actually getting the job.
When roofing day arrived, the crew was friendly and did a great job. No issues there. Solid materials used, and the proactive decision to cover an entire surface with ice and water membrane, due to it's angle. Not something I would have thought of.
Because Micheal couldn't get a hold of me the morning of, he threw in a few raccoon-proof vents for free. (he was calling to see if I wanted to spend a bit of extra cash on them)
Again, solid work, timely, clean, absolutely a positive experience.

Hey Mathew
Thanks for the thorough and positive review.
I'm glad that your happy with you new roof.
Hopefully those pesky raccoons stay away now

Karen
Karen

Roof Emergency Repair and Roof Replacement

I'm so glad I found Quality First Roofing. Like many others dealing with roof issues in Toronto this summer, I tried to contact dozens of roofing companies when my roof started leaking. Some said it would be 2 weeks before they could even call me back to get my info, some said the soonest they could do any work would be in 2 months (even though I was looking for a short-term emergency solution like a tarp, before doing the full replacement), and some websites said they were not taking any new customers at this time so don't bother calling. Michael at Qualify First called me back the same day and even though he was also extremely busy, he managed to come the next evening after he finished another job to cover my roof with a tarp. For the roof replacement, he was also booked 2 months in advance, but he asked his crew if they would fit me in on a weekend. They agreed and came that weekend. It was such a relief. Everything was repaired and replaced before the next rain storm. And the crew was very careful about debris and cleaning up - my yard is very small (I have a small semi) and I asked them to be sure not to get any debris on my neighbour's part of the yard. They were great and kept everything on my little patch of yard.

Hey Karen

Thanks for writing such a detailed review!
I'm glad that we were able to serve you in a timely manner!

Pauline B.
Pauline B.

New roof.

Michael and the entire crew was a pleasure to work with. Quick response to my initial phone call. Came the following day to assess my roof and give a quote (competitive pricing). Michael answered all my questions. They’re busy and I waited four weeks. I was told of the wait upfront and it was worth it. I am very happy with my new roof. They’re well-organized, friendly, provide good workmanship. Did a thorough clean-up. No need to go with anyone else. For peace of mind, have your roof shingled by Quality First Roofing.

Hey Pauline

Thanks for writing such a great review and thanks for choosing our company!

It was a pleasure to work with you

Sara from Toronto
Sara from Toronto

Pitched roof, flat roof and insulation

Mike was excellent to work with! He took the time to explain to us the extent of work he and his crew did and patiently answered my many questions. He was great at keeping in touch and his quote was competitive to others. I also have to give a shout out to his crew, as they were friendly, courteous and polite. I was happy to see how thorough they were with the clean up of our space as well as anything that fell into our neighbour's yard. We had to get a ton of old insulation out of the attic space as well as the roof done, and Mike had someone in to do that the same day. When we had a few concerns about the finishing of parts of the roof, Mike came as soon as he could, with crew in tow, and neatened up everything with total professionalism. We are very happy with the finished project and would highly recommend Quality First!

Hey Sara

Thanks for taking the time to post a very detail review.
I'm glad that you are satisfied with our work.
Feel free to contact us anytime if you have any questions.
Hopefully you keep your home for a long time to enjoy everything that you've done to it!
All the best to you and Leah!

edward.varela
edward.varela

Roof replacement

I was very pleased with their work. They kept up to date with the scheduling and left the job site clean. They are very professional and their work is excellent.

Hey Edward

Thanks for the great review !
I look forward to working with you in the future!

HKB
HKB

New Flat Roof

I am very happy with our new flat roof. I like that the owner Michael came to meet with us on site for the intial quote and gave us a very clear overview of the work. We looked at 3 other roofing companies and Quality First Roofing was the only company who went up onto our roof when producing the estimate (A basic requirement that 3 other companies failed to meet) On the day of the work they were respectful of our property, worked quickly and dilligently. They were communicative and took lots of photos to show us each stage of the work. I was really impressed with their professonialism and the quality of their work and I would absolutely recommend using them. As a consumer it can be overwhelming trying to choose a roofing company that you can trust - you will be in good hands with Quality First Roofing.

Hey

Thanks for that detailed review
I'm glad that your satisfied with our work
It was a pleasure working with your family

Michael

More about Quality First Roofing Ltd.

Our mission is your satisfaction. Just as our name suggests, Quality is our utmost consideration, which ensures that every job is done correctly at a competitive price. We only use industry approved materials and adhere to all local building codes and Provincial regulations

Your roof is the first and ultimate line of defence to protect your beloved home or business against the harsh elements of our unpredictable Canadian climate. It should therefore be left to the experts. At Quality First Roofing, we only do roofs, unlike some other contractors who might try to stretch their capabilities between roofing, windows, doors, siding, etc.

Services: Shingle Roofing