Toronto ON
Quality First Roofing Ltd.

Reviews for Quality First Roofing Ltd.

Dan
Dan

First Aid & a First Class Job

After a bad windstorm my mother was desperate to find a roofer to come out and help with the damaged shingles. Although all roofers were backed up with calls, Tetyana at Quality First Roofing answered our plea. She sent Matt out after hours to apply a tarp which would keep the house safe and dry until permanent repairs could be arranged. Several weeks later Michael was able to squeeze us into their busy schedule. He did an outstanding job. He stripped the roof of the old shingles and applied new roofing to secure the house permanently against the weather. Later windstorms in Toronto this year proved that the job was perfectly done. Both Matt and Michael provided before and after pictures so that we could see the roof close up but from the safety of the ground. I can't express enough not only our satisfaction with the response to our needs, but also to the quality of work done on both occasions. Michael even came out weeks later to check the roof and reassure my mother that a piece of shingle that she had found on the street was indeed not from her roof. Now that's going the extra mile for a customer. My mother needed peace of mind that a first quality roofing job would be done from the get go. She got that and more with the work done by Quality First Roofing. Everyone we dealt with was pleasant, efficient, and professional. We cannot recommend them highly enough. Great job, even better people.

Hello Dan,
Thank you so much for your kind words. We truly enjoyed working for you and we feel honored to have been the company of your choice. It's very rewarding when our customers are satisfied with our service. Your business is much appreciated, and we will do our very best to continue to meet your roofing needs in the future. We wish you and your family Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year, all the best!

Sincerely,

Sydney
Sydney

Roof replacement i.e. replace plywood sheathing, new waterproof membrane and shingles

647 460 7663
1 Austin Terrace
M2R1E8

I found out we had a leaking roof after we purchased the townhouse and they were the first company to respond to the urgency. I met Michael that day and he was able to temporarily tarp it from getting worse and he explained in detail what they would do to roof and he was able to answer my questions. Once my girlfriend and I thought it over we contacted Quality First Roofing to come and replace the roof, they even took pictures of their progress so I knew they did the work and took the necessary precautions with the installation to ensure it did not impact my neighbours roof by overlapping the membrane and shingles which is the right way to do it. I am happy with the work and the 10 year warranty they have provided. I would recommend them to anyone that needs a roof replacement or repair

Simon
Simon
1 review , ON

Leaky roof repair

I had a condensation issue in the house and needed to know if my old roof was leaking. Call these guys and Mike called me back on the same day. He came by next day, inspected the roof and assured me the roof was good. He could have left at that point with the check since his job was done, but he went far out of his way to help find out what the issue was by getting into the attic for me and fix the problem there. It wasn’t really his job but he did it anyway and I am very thankful for that. I’m going with these guys to replace my entire roof this spring as they definitely earned my trust.

Hey Simon

Thanks for the great feedback
See you in the spring

Petros
Petros

Shingle repair

Michael, from Quality First Roofing, is very much a professional. He was nice to deal with, friendly, knowledgeable and offered great service.

He even replaced the burned out pot/flood lights and gave a break on the initial quote.

I would definitely recommend Quality First Roofing

Hey Petroff

Thanks for the great review
Much appreciated!!!

HomeStars in Toronto

Flat roof + new slope on heritage house

Very happy with work done by Quality First. We had a leak on the flat part of the roof caused by some flash floods and the roof being older. I contacted 3 companies (all well reviewed GTA roofers) and Mike was first to get back to me, first to do a site visit and first to give a quote. One other company said they wouldn't be able to come see me for over two weeks (and work would start several weeks after that), and the other didn't even get back to me. Mike was responsive from the start and even after the job finished. He delivered on what he original said when it comes to when he could start, what it would cost and how long it would take to complete. We live in a semi and the leak may have been coming from under my neighbours rooftop deck. Mike and team lifted the deck, extended the roofing membrane under her side and finished it nicely with metal cladding to keep animals out. Even my neighbour was impressed by the job! He even sent progress pictures as a follow up just incase our insurance company needed them. Weeks later, someone from his team also called to check and make sure we were satisfied with the work that was done--and I can surely say we were.

Wow thank you for such a detailed review!!
I appreciate you taking the time go into such great detail.
I'm glad that we're able to meet your roofing needs.
It's very encouraging to keep on doing what we do when our customers notice all the effort we put into each project!!

Thanks again!!

Randy in Toronto
Randy in Toronto

Roof re shingle

After receiving several quotes and advice I went with Quality First and I am totally satisfied! The work started and finished when stated, from the first nail in the roof to the last nail picked up during the clean up the crew clearly knew what they were doing. Thanks Micheal you and your crew from the start were courteous, respectful and professional! Well done!

Hey Randy

Thanks for the great review!!
I really appreciate it!

HomeStars in Toronto

Roofing (Replacement of shingles)

We needed shingles replaced after they were blown off in the wind. Michael at Quality First Roofing returned my phone call promptly (unlike other roofing companies), and got the job done quickly, inexpensively and without any hassle. I appreciated the great service! ☺

Hey
Thanks for the kind words!!
I'm glad we were able to deliver a satisfactory service.

Happy new year!!

chris
chris

Shingled roof

shingled entire roof of house in good time and were tidy and cleaned up after. Weather was not great and they worked late.

Hey CHRIS

Thanks for the great review!

Happy holidays to you and the family

326cran
326cran

New roof installation

We decided to hire Quality First Roofing to replace the aging shingles on our home after receiving quotes from 5 different companies. Not only was their quote very competitive but Michael was very impressive both in his knowledge and personality. He kept us informed on when the job would be taking place and was on-site with his crew all day when the job was completed. The job was done on time, on price and looks fantastic. I would not hesitate to recommend Quality First to anyone needing a new roof. We have hired many contractors to do many jobs for us and Michael and his team are as good as they come.

Thanks for the kind words.
I'm glad that you were satisfied with our service!

I appreciate you letting other people know by posting this review!

All the best to you and your family in the new year!!

David
David

repair storm damage and replace flat roof

the wind lifted our flat roof like it opens a book on a windy day, flopped it right back .Quality First was fast to do some damage control and set a date to do a full replacement . they kept their appointment time and did a great job.they were fully aware of insurance company restrictions and conditions, this helped me get reimbursed by my insurance Co. right away. as Quality First supplied me with a photographic documentation of all work done including the classic before and after shots.

Hello David

Thanks for the great review!!

Happy holidays and happy new year!

More about Quality First Roofing Ltd.

Our mission is your satisfaction. Just as our name suggests, Quality is our utmost consideration, which ensures that every job is done correctly at a competitive price. We only use industry approved materials and adhere to all local building codes and Provincial regulations

Your roof is the first and ultimate line of defence to protect your beloved home or business against the harsh elements of our unpredictable Canadian climate. It should therefore be left to the experts. At Quality First Roofing, we only do roofs, unlike some other contractors who might try to stretch their capabilities between roofing, windows, doors, siding, etc.

Services: Shingle Roofing