HomeStars  >  Roofing in Vaughan  >  Quality First Roofing Ltd.

Reviews for Quality First Roofing Ltd.

Excellent customer service from the very start. The owner was prompt and responsive about providing an estimate and in follow-up. He answered all our questions and managed to fit us in before the weather turned! Would definitely recommend.

Hello
Thank you for posting a positive review.
Your roof was the last one that we managed to fit in before the winter weather moved in.
It was a pleasure working with you.
Please do not hesitate to let me know if there's anything we can to to improve upon our services.
I'm always happy to make the nessesery adjustments to ensure that our services are to the customers satisfaction.

Patti from Thornhill

Mike and his team did a great job replacing my roof. They were professional, efficient and quick. The roof was completed within 2 1/5 days. They cleaned up the work site each day and after the job was totally completed there was no trace of the work that had been done, other than a beautiful new roof! I would highly recommend Mike and his crew.

Hello Patty, thank you for taking the time and posting such a positive review. I'm glad that you noticed how much effort we put into making every job go as smoothly as possible. It feels very rewarding to provide great services to customers such as yourself.
Thank you again and please feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns.

Sincerely,

Jim

Michael was flexible and managed to fit us into his schedule before the snow started to fly and it was perfect timing as a leak was just beginning to form. He kept us informed at every step. His crew was professional and performed a cleanup every day before leaving the work site and the final clean up missed nothing.

Hey Jim
Thanks for taking the time to post a review!
I'm glad that your were satisfied with our work

All the best !

J W from Toronto

We needed a minor repair to the existing roof and spoke with Michael at Quality First. He identified the issue and his proposed solution sounded reasonable so we went ahead.

A few months (and zero roof leaks) later we needed to replace the roof on our detached garage. Again, Michael's proposal sounded reasonable and we were happy with the result of the last job so we went with Quality First again.

His crew got the job done in one day and we're happy with the result. And the garage is probably cleaner than it was when the work started.

Hello J w

I'm glad you were happy with our services and chose us for n your second roofing project.
It's always a pleasure to work with you.

Thanks again

Dave

Impressed with extensive knowledge and time taken to explain what would be done. Price was competitive with other bids. References to see other jobs was helpful in making our decision. Extensive pictures showing the stages of the job. Cleanup was immaculate. Highly recommended.

Hello Dave
Thank you for the great review.
It was a pleasure working with you

Thanks again
All the best!

Paola T.

Mike and his team were extremely responsive and flexible to fit in my small roof repair which involved replacing missing shingles that had blown off my peaked roof and installing flashing where the flat roof membrane had started to peel away from the wall. Quality First Roofing's pricing was competive and reasonable as compared to other quotes that I received. If my roof ever requires further repairs or a full replacement I would not hesitate to reach out to Quality First Roofing again. Thanks again and it was a pleasure to do business with you Mike!

It was our pleasure serving you Paola, and thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are glad that you are another one of our satisfied customers. We will continue to be here for you as well as all of our customers for future repairs or replacements.

Tony

Micheal and his crew are very committed in striving to do the best possible job they deliver. Excellent workmen ship. 100 percent cleanup as well as being sure the neighbors property are also free of any debris. I would recommend Quality First Roofing to all. Very reliable company. Thank you to Michael and his crew. Tony

It was our pleasure serving you Tony! Customers such as yourself is the key to our success, and we appreciate your business. We thank you for taking the time to write this review. If you ever require any roofing needs, don't hesitate to call Quality First Roofing, we will always be there to protect your most valued asset - your home.
Thank you!

A in Toronto

We called many roofing companies to get a quote and MIchael was the only one who returned my call the same day. He came by the next morning to give a fair and competitive estimate. He was knowledgeable and patient with all my questions and concerns.
His team was friendly and conscientious while completing the work which took one day.
At every step of the project, the work was completed as promised. Very happy with the outcome...
Thanks!

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are so glad that you are happy with the outcome. Here at Quality First Roofing we always deliver what we promise from start to finish. We take pride in providing our costumers with honest workmanship and peace of mind and we are happy you got to experience that.
Thank you again!

Green S.

the team came in early morning and got right to it. They didn't mess around at all, very hard at work and effective as they finished the job within the same day as promissed. Nice guys, very polite and friendly. They not only did a great job as can be seen on the pictures, but they also cleaned up everything before they left , leaving the yard looking just like before they started. I would strongly recommend this company. Mike was super nice in explaining any questions I had, big thank you to all.

ThAnks for posting the review
Much appreciated!

Nick

Quality First did a great job on my roof. Micheal clearly explained what was required and was competitively priced. They delivered on time and went the extra mile with an extra bath vent rough in. I echo the other reviews that I read, they really are 10/10. Highly recommended.

Hey Nick

Thanks for posting the review.
It was a pleasure to do s roof for your family.
I hope the roof lasts you a long time and I hope those squirrels stop coming around:)

More about Quality First Roofing Ltd.

Our mission is your satisfaction. Just as our name suggests, Quality is our utmost consideration, which ensures that every job is done correctly at a competitive price. We only use industry approved materials and adhere to all local building codes and Provincial regulations

Your roof is the first and ultimate line of defence to protect your beloved home or business against the harsh elements of our unpredictable Canadian climate. It should therefore be left to the experts. At Quality First Roofing, we only do roofs, unlike some other contractors who might try to stretch their capabilities between roofing, windows, doors, siding, etc.