Handy Bros Climatecare Inc

Kent in Milton
Kent in Milton
1 review Milton, ON

repair to furnace

I called for service for furnace (wouldn't heat) on Tuesday pm. I couldn't be home on Wednesday, and made appt for Thursday as I would be here all day. Promptly at 8:00 am, Handy Bros pulls in driveway. Problem diagnosed promptly, and repaired. Sheldon (the tech) was very knowledgeable and courteous. He explained everything as he was diagnosing and repairing the furnace. I would highly recommend Handy Bros. for all my furnace and a/c needs.

A. Petley in Chatham-Kent
A. Petley in Chatham-Kent
1 review Chatham Kent, ON

After-hours / Weekend Service Call

Our CO2 detector was going off in just our boiler room. I checked the other rooms and they were fine. (I have a CO2 detector with a meter on it.) So I put an after hours call in to Handy Bros. as we have been using them for three years now but have not had to use them for an after-hours service call and wanted to fix the issue before it got worse or problematic. Long story made short, They were at our house within 30 minutes, found our issue and stayed until we were happy that everything was back to normal. Sheldon was knowledgeable, Professional, patient and went through all my questions and concerns. he would not leave until both of us were satisfied. I also was very happy with the bill. It is very nice not to be gouged when having a service company into your house.

Private User reviews Chatham Kent, ON

Service Call - New Furnace

On October 14, I noticed our brand new furnace was leaking water. It was a Sunday and I called Handy Bros. We were leaving for Florida on Tuesday and he said he was booked up all Monday so he came on Sunday. Lee knew exactly what was wrong with the furnace. He repaired the furnace promptly. He had a great customer service attitude. He is definitely an asset for Handy Bros.

More about Handy Bros Climatecare Inc

Handy Bros. ClimateCare is a Heating & Cooling company in Chatham, ON. We specialize in Air Conditioning, Heat Pump & furnace services as well as remodeling & new construction. We will send you only the best technician for your air conditioner repair, gas or propane furnace repairs as well as ...
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Blenheim?