HomeStars  >  Home Inspection in Pickering  >  Ancoe Property Inspections

Reviews for Ancoe Property Inspections

Tanvi in Mississauga
Tanvi in Mississauga

Home Inspection

Antonio was absolutely superb! We recently had our home inspection done, and as first time home buyers we wanted to make sure the property we wanted was worth it. He was extremely thorough, and used every minute of his three hours to inspect every corner of that house.

When we got his report (love the aesthetic and set up of the report), he included every detail, with supporting articles to explain what he found and he made sure to talk it through with us so we could understand the report better as we read it.

We are still on the hunt for a house, and Antonio will be the only one we trust to use.

Thank you!

So Glad you enjoyed the Home Inspection. I look forward working with you again soon. Good luck going forward.:)

Crystal in Oakville
Crystal in Oakville

Home inspection

Tony came out to do a home inspection for us. He was the most reasonably priced and he did an excellent job. He was very thourough with the inspection and was able to address any existing concerns we had. He discussed all issues with us and didn't miss a thing in his report. Took lots of pictures to help us understand, including the roof and chimney. The thermal imaging helped us diagnose alot of issues we are concerned about so now we know what we are in for to renovate.
We would definitely recommend and would hire Tony again!

Thank you for the review and I wish you the best with your future renovations.

Mujtaba in Toronto
Mujtaba in Toronto
1 review Georgina, ON

Home inspection

It was inspected amazingly. Thanks Antonio, you are so helpful and explained everything in details. Najeeb was really happy with your work and gave me your number and I'll be happy to continue business with you in the future. It was great. Thanks alot.

Thank you Mujtaba, It was a pleasure taking the time to explain your homes components and systems to you and your wife. Enjoy your lovely home.

Faree in Mississauga
Faree in Mississauga

Excellent Inspection Job

Ancoe Property Inspections is a professional, licenced team with very high knowledge and very enthusiastic about what they are doing. They showed up way earlier and started inspecting the exterior of the property and then continued by going through every single detail in the house, every single power outlet, every single crack, every single faucet.

They provided me a lengthy precised detailed report explaining all the issues along with images, and recommendations.

He is a genius and I would highly recommend this company to any friends or family who need home inspection. Peace of mind.

I'm very glad you enjoyed your Inspection experience. Contact Ancoe anytime for future questions that may come up and enjoy your new home.

Grace in Ottawa
Grace in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Home inspection

The home inspection with Antonio was really instructive. We appreciated his feedback, explaination and advice throughout the inspection.
Great service, very professional and on time. It was a pleasant home inspection. we recommend Ancoe's services for sure.

Thank you for the review. Glad you enjoyed your Home Inspection experience and contact me if any questions pop up.

1 review Ajax, ON

Home Inspection

Tony is a great person, On time and all in one package.
As a first time home buyer, I really like his services and also report and pictures he provided after Inspection was really helpful.
And reasonable price.

Thank you for the kind words. Contact me if any questions pop up. Enjoy your new home.

Vladimir in Toronto
Vladimir in Toronto

It was great.

Tony was very thorough.

Most importantly, he was really good at explaining things to me. This was the first time I saw a property of this kind so it was very valuable to have someone who knows what they are talking about explain things to me.

Thanks for the review. I'm glad you enjoyed your Home Inspection. I always do my best to take the time explain things, answer questions and work as a team. Good luck going forward and thanks for choosing Ancoe.

Home Inspection

Very thorough inspection. The whole process took close to 3 hours. Highly recommended for anyone who needs a home inspector. Tony is a very easy to work with. Very friendly.

Thank you for the review. So Glad you are happy. Contact me anytime if any questions come up.

Kuo-Jen Kris in Thornhill
Kuo-Jen Kris in Thornhill

Home Inspection

Tony helped us on the home inspection of our future home. The inspection was thorough and Tony patiently explain what's the action need to be taken on each item and also give us some useful tip. Will definitely ask for his help again if we ever purchase a new home again.

Always a pleasure helping people with their new homes. All the best!

Pema in Toronto
Pema in Toronto

Home Inspection

Tony responds immediately, easy to talk to, professional and seems very knowledgeable of his work. For new home buyers he is very good because he explains very well, and his price is very reasonable.

Glad you found me easy to talk to. Enjoy your new home.:)

More about Ancoe Property Inspections

Ancoe Inspections provide Residential Inspections of Resale and New Homes involving the Tarion New Home Warranty Program in Ontario. We are committed to excellence, customer service and making your Inspection experience a positive one. Call for more information. Feel free to visit our website for more information. www. ancoeinspections. com