Home Inspection

Reviews for Ancoe Property Inspections

Jessica in Brampton
Jessica in Brampton

Home inspection

I had 2 inspections from tony and he made me and my family more comfortable with the first purchase of our home. he is very detailed oriented and has a very welcoming personality. he also gave me tips and ideas on how to fix certain issues and his reports are well documented so i know exactly where the issues are that need to be fixed / Thank you Tony hope to see you in the near future

Thanks for the Review Jessica. I'm glad you enjoyed my attention to details and report. All the best and enjoy your new home.

elizabethlanderson .
elizabethlanderson .

Excellent Job!

Tony inspected our house we were in the process of buying. Through his review he was able to let us know of a leak and some areas in the attic that would cause molding if it is not fixed. The home owner saw a drop of water drip from the ceiling and spoke to the builder who said it was just condensation. Both the current homeowner and myself are happy Tony was able to find the problem so it can be fixed while the house is still under warranty.

Tony was very thorough while completing the inspection of our new house. I am very pleased and would definitely refer him to anyone!
Thanks Tony!

I'm so glad you are happy and that the problem was corrected. Enjoy your lovely home.:)

Ravi D in Mississauga
Ravi D in Mississauga

Good job Antonio

Hey Antonio,
I like the way you inspected the home and expiation of each issue you found.
I like the inspection report with advice, cost estimates for repairs, contractors list.

Thanks
Ravi

Thanks for the Review Ravi. Good luck!

Gabriela in Mississauga
Gabriela in Mississauga

Home inspection

The home inspection was complete, from top to bottom. The inspector, Tony, was very clear about every detail of the inspection. The report was sent to us on the same day, and was very clear, with many pictures illustrating every detail. Overall, we are very satisfied with the inspection!

Thank you for the review. Glad you enjoyed Ancoe's services. Good luck going forward.

Denis in Guelph
Denis in Guelph
1 review Guelph, ON

House Inspection

Tony came highly recommended by a co-worker of mine. And rightfully so! Tony was very thorough and provided detailed easy-to-understand explanations of any potential issues in the house. The speed and quality of service is amazing as well. The report was providing just few hours after the inspection, and contained all of the information that a home buyer needs. I strongly recommend Tony for anyone looking to do a house inspection.

Thank you Denis, I'm glad you enjoyed your Inspection.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

PDI

PDI for a condo unit seems a simply matter, but there are many minor things we may have overlooked. Thanks to Tony's professionalism, he pointed out each issue for us. Besides, he is friendly and know our needs.

So Glad you are happy. Enjoy your new home. :)

ryan
ryan

BEST WORK EVER

Tony is the best, hands down. I have used him twice, I work in construction as a project manager, but I still have Tony complete my inspections due to how he continues to pay attention to all the details. If I get the chance I will be using him for a third time.

Hey Ryan! Thanks for the review and I'm glad you are happy with my work. Always a pleasure working for you.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Home inspection

Tony was very conscientious, efficient and helpful during the inspection of our chosen home. He uses modern technology and has excellent instincts for his job. I would recommend him to anyone.

Thank you for the review. Glad your are happy.

Paull8 in Hamilton
Paull8 in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Home inspection. 2400 sf

Antonio spoke in detail about everything he was concerned about to me in easy terms. Very knowledgeable. Punctual and professional. Half way through the inspection he quizzes me on what we had come across so far which is great because who needs to know the house better then the home owner! Thank you

The Pleasure was all mine! Thank you for the review.

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

homeinspection

Tony is very knowledgable and provide detailed inspection. He did more than home inspection but also provide future maintainence tips. Best one I have ever had.
i would definitely recomend him to my friends.

Bin

So glad you enjoyed your experience. Good luck!

More about Ancoe Property Inspections

Ancoe Inspections provide Residential Inspections of Resale and New Homes involving the Tarion New Home Warranty Program in Ontario. We are committed to excellence, customer service and making your Inspection experience a positive one. Call for more information. Feel free to visit our website for more information. www. ancoeinspections. com
Looking for Home Inspection pros in Pickering?