HomeStars  >  Home Inspection in Pickering  >  Ancoe Property Inspections

Reviews for Ancoe Property Inspections

Vincent
Vincent
3 reviews Grimsby, ON

Tony saved me from a house, and put my mind at ease on another! 10/10!

Tony did two house inspections for me. The first house inspection revealed some serious issues which caused me to walk away from it. He saved me from massive headaches down the road. He was also very flexible with the second inspection as I needed him ASAP in order to finalize a deal. His knowledge and professionalism are truly appreciated by me. I didn't think I would learn much from a house inspection that I did not already know given the fact that I am a pro-sumer, but that said, he taught me many valuable things to look for am I am truly thankful for his help.

I 1200% recommend Ancoe and Tony!

Thank you for your Review. I'm glad I could help out and enjoy your new home, she is a beauty.

jorge in San Francisco
jorge in San Francisco
1 review Brossard, QC

Home purchase

I'm so greatfull to tony , he was able to do my inspection with in 24 hours and cus of that I'm a happy home owner.... He was profesional , went though the entire house inch by inch in full detail , I give two thombs up to tony and ancoe for a great service......

Thank you Jorge, so glad you were happy with my thorough services. Enjoy your new home.

Highly recommend Ancoe Inspections - very thorough and professional

We were lucky to find Tony available for a home inspection that we needed to have done the next day. Tony arrived early, was extremely thorough and he very patiently explained everything to us. His report was very professional, and he had it finished and delivered to us the same day. Based on the information that Tony provided, we decided not to go ahead with our house purchase. We highly recommend Ancoe Property Inspections and we will definitely contact Tony again!

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. So happy you enjoyed our thorough Inspection. Good luck finding your next home.

Allan in Toronto
Allan in Toronto

Great Service

I had called a few Home Inspectors for a PDI, while on the phone with Tony he seem more genuine and offer his professional opinions to my specific needs. While doing the PDI he offer sage advice on how to maintain my townhouse tested every outlet, took multiple photos which he emailed to me as well, was pleasant and professional while onsite. Highly recommended and you can not go wrong.

Thank You Allan, it was a pleasure helping you and I'm glad you enjoyed the experience. Contact me if any further questions ever come up.

XK in Mississauga
XK in Mississauga

Condo property inspection

I am a new condo owner, with almost no knowledge about building conditioms. I had to buy the unit without an inspection, and was worried about the status of many aspects. Tony was patient to explain many things with tips how to maintain things like the furnace, and I can make decisions about what and how to fix some problems.

Thanks for the review. Enjoy your new home.:)

Jennifer in Ajax
Jennifer in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Superior Home Inspection

Whether you are a first time home buyer, second or third, you will want to enlist the services of Ancoe Property Inspections. Tony was extremely personable and professional throughout the entire inspection. Tony was very thorough and took the time to ensure my fiance and I were comfortable with his findings.

Thank you for making our experience such an enjoyable one. It's obvious why you were "Best in 2017." - Jennifer and Sella.

Thank you for the kind Review! Enjoy your new home.:)

Craig in Toronto
Craig in Toronto

Professional!! Efficient! Honest!!!

Great guy and extremely efficient and honest!!

I highly recommend Tony!

I'm a first homebuyer and he left me safe and happy!!

He is extremely thorough and gave me a great peace of mind

I'm Glad you're happy Craig. Enjoy your new home.

Tanvi in Mississauga
Tanvi in Mississauga

Home Inspection

Antonio was absolutely superb! We recently had our home inspection done, and as first time home buyers we wanted to make sure the property we wanted was worth it. He was extremely thorough, and used every minute of his three hours to inspect every corner of that house.

When we got his report (love the aesthetic and set up of the report), he included every detail, with supporting articles to explain what he found and he made sure to talk it through with us so we could understand the report better as we read it.

We are still on the hunt for a house, and Antonio will be the only one we trust to use.

Thank you!

So Glad you enjoyed the Home Inspection. I look forward working with you again soon. Good luck going forward.:)

Crystal in Oakville
Crystal in Oakville

Home inspection

Tony came out to do a home inspection for us. He was the most reasonably priced and he did an excellent job. He was very thourough with the inspection and was able to address any existing concerns we had. He discussed all issues with us and didn't miss a thing in his report. Took lots of pictures to help us understand, including the roof and chimney. The thermal imaging helped us diagnose alot of issues we are concerned about so now we know what we are in for to renovate.
We would definitely recommend and would hire Tony again!

Thank you for the review and I wish you the best with your future renovations.

Mujtaba in Toronto
Mujtaba in Toronto
1 review Georgina, ON

Home inspection

It was inspected amazingly. Thanks Antonio, you are so helpful and explained everything in details. Najeeb was really happy with your work and gave me your number and I'll be happy to continue business with you in the future. It was great. Thanks alot.

Thank you Mujtaba, It was a pleasure taking the time to explain your homes components and systems to you and your wife. Enjoy your lovely home.

More about Ancoe Property Inspections

Ancoe Inspections provide Residential Inspections of Resale and New Homes involving the Tarion New Home Warranty Program in Ontario. We are committed to excellence, customer service and making your Inspection experience a positive one. Call for more information. Feel free to visit our website for more information. www. ancoeinspections. com