Ancoe Property Inspections

Reviews for Ancoe Property Inspections

Martin in Toronto
Martin in Toronto

Top Notch Service

Tony did a very thorough job and was extremely informative. You can tell Tony really cares a lot about doing a good job. Being a first time homeowner can be a very scary and daunting experience and Tony really help to ease the transition. I would highly recommend to my family and friends.

I'm glad I made the transition more comfortable for you Martin. Enjoy the new home.

Eloisa in Toronto
Eloisa in Toronto

Amazing Experience!

My husband and I are first time home buyers. We really did not know what to expect with regards to a home inspection. Tony was highly recommended by our Real Estate Agent and we also took the time to look up other people's reviews online. We were happy to see all the amazing reviews, but we still had some doubts, naturally. I can honestly say that all those amazing reviews you see online are 100% true and Tony will make this experience such a memorable one for you. He takes his time to thoroughly explain things to you and he also does it in such an entertaining way, that you don't even notice when 3 hrs go by! We came out of the inspection with a handful of notes, and in less than a 24hr period, we received online, a very thorough report. After all was said and done, my husband and I felt confident about the property we were purchasing, knowing exactly what the issues were and how we had to proceed. His report clearly indicates problem areas, how to fix them, who to contact and other details. Even a couple of weeks later, I was setting up our home insurance and they asked me a couple of questions about the property, and Tony had no problem in making himself available to help us. We are so thankful that Tony was our inspector. Will most definitely be recommending him and contacting him in the future if needed.

So happy to learn you enjoyed your Inspection and best wishes going forward.

Salocin in Toronto
Salocin in Toronto

Great service

Very thorough, always available for additional professional advice. Tony is professional, punctual and prepares you for what to expect once you buy your new home. Happy with the service I received

Thank you.

Kate
Kate
1 review Guelph, ON

Home Inspection

Tony completed a very thorough home inspection to decide to buy the home. Tony is very knowledgeable, shares all his findings, educates, friendly and realistic in judgment. Thank you, again.

Thank you very much.

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Home inspection in Burlington

We had Tony inspect a home we had purchased. Tony is absolutely amazing. He is friendly, knowledgeable and professional. He clearly loves his job and is great at explaining things. He is very thorough and produced a detailed report within a few hours of completing the inspection. I couldn’t recommend anyone higher than Tony if you need a home inspection!

Thank you for the review. So glad you had a great experience.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Knowledgeable and great guy

Tony is a great guy. He is very knowledgeable about property inspection. He explained each and every small stuffs very nicely .. We loved his service and strongly recommend his service ...

Thank you!

Tanu in Toronto
Tanu in Toronto

First tine buyers

Antonio was very helpful in telling us what is needed. Very helpful and really helped us a lot. We didn’t know anything and got carried away with the shiny floors and new paint.

Thanks for the Review. So Glad I could help. Enjoy your new home.:)

Janet in Markham
Janet in Markham

House purchase inspection

Antonio inspected my home when it was sold to the new buyer, and I was shocked at how detailed his inspection and report was. But I must say I was truly impressed and learnt a lot. Needless to say when I purchased my next home it only made sense to have him complete my inspection.
Tony took his time to explain and showed me what needed to be done, he took pictures and provided a detailed report with approximate costs plus timelines for next maintenance.
I feel we should not wait to do an inspection only at purchase but every 3-5 years, especially if we are not experienced to maintain a home properly.

Thank you Janet. So glad you like my approach to Inspections. Good luck in your new home.

Martina in Ottawa
Martina in Ottawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Inspection

Tony was amazing! He looked at our potential home thoroughly and was able to explain faults effectively. He made really great suggestions for future repairs. He took his time and genuinely had our best interest in mind. I would recommend him for future inspections!

Thank you for the review. Glad you enjoyed your Inspection and my suggestions.

Aneesa Sain  in Brampton
Aneesa Sain in Brampton

Home Inspection

Tony was very thorough! As first time home buyers he gave us useful tips when it comes to maintaining a home. We are very pleased with his professionalism and customer service. Would highly recommend him! Thank you for the great experience!

Glad you enjoyed your Inspection experience.:)

More about Ancoe Property Inspections

Ancoe Inspections provide Residential Inspections of Resale and New Homes involving the Tarion New Home Warranty Program in Ontario. We are committed to excellence, customer service and making your Inspection experience a positive one. Call for more information. Feel free to visit our website for more information. www. ancoeinspections. com
Looking for Home Inspection pros in Pickering?