HomeStars  >  Home Inspection in Pickering  >  Ancoe Property Inspections
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Ancoe Property Inspections

Grace in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

The home inspection with Antonio was really instructive. We appreciated his feedback, explaination and advice throughout the inspection.
Great service, very professional and on time. It was a pleasant home inspection. we recommend Ancoe's services for sure.

Thank you for the review. Glad you enjoyed your Home Inspection experience and contact me if any questions pop up.

1 review Ajax, ON

Tony is a great person, On time and all in one package.
As a first time home buyer, I really like his services and also report and pictures he provided after Inspection was really helpful.
And reasonable price.

Thank you for the kind words. Contact me if any questions pop up. Enjoy your new home.

Vladimir in Toronto

It was great.

Tony was very thorough.

Most importantly, he was really good at explaining things to me. This was the first time I saw a property of this kind so it was very valuable to have someone who knows what they are talking about explain things to me.

Thanks for the review. I'm glad you enjoyed your Home Inspection. I always do my best to take the time explain things, answer questions and work as a team. Good luck going forward and thanks for choosing Ancoe.

Very thorough inspection. The whole process took close to 3 hours. Highly recommended for anyone who needs a home inspector. Tony is a very easy to work with. Very friendly.

Thank you for the review. So Glad you are happy. Contact me anytime if any questions come up.

Kuo-Jen Kris in Thornhill

Tony helped us on the home inspection of our future home. The inspection was thorough and Tony patiently explain what's the action need to be taken on each item and also give us some useful tip. Will definitely ask for his help again if we ever purchase a new home again.

Always a pleasure helping people with their new homes. All the best!

Pema in Toronto

Tony responds immediately, easy to talk to, professional and seems very knowledgeable of his work. For new home buyers he is very good because he explains very well, and his price is very reasonable.

Glad you found me easy to talk to. Enjoy your new home.:)

KC in Toronto

Tony did a wonderful job with the home inspection he did with the condo we were about to buy. We were first time home buyers and not really sure what to expect from a home inspector. Tony was very professional which put us at ease. He was thorough in explaining everything in detail to make sure we understand the inspection process. He goes through each item that needs work and reviews everything in the end. He answered every question we had. We were quite happy to have Tony inspect our first home.

I'm very happy to see you enjoyed your Inspection and that I made you two at ease. Contact me if any questions pop up and enjoy your lovely Condo.

Yi in Thornhill

Tony was very professional and knowledgeable. He helped us inspect a home we would like to purchase in the Niagara region. He drove quite far from Toronto to meet us in front of the property at 6:30pm. Needless to say, he was right on time and had already begun inspecting the exteriors, although we were late due to traffic. Amazing punctuality! He was very thorough in doing his job and had prepared an amazingly detailed report with photos attached. Would recommend 10/10!

Thank you for the Review. Contact me anytime if any questions pop up. Enjoy your home.

Ramesha in Mississauga

Tony is was great. He explained everything very clearly with patience. He was flexible to repeat himself as my mum attended in my presence. I will recommend his services to my friends.

Thank You for the review. So glad that know you liked my services. Enjoy your new home.

Carlo Peres in Mississauga

Antonio thoroughly inspected our new home in a step-by-step manner so that we were able to understand exactly what needs to be done. He instructed and educated us with the products and resources for services that needs to take place in order to make our new home a safe place to live in. He investigated every corner of the house and used highly efficient equipment that took proper readings. We will highly recommend Antonio to everyone we know. Keep up the excellent service!

Thank You for the review. Glad you're happy.:)

More about Ancoe Property Inspections

Ancoe Inspections provide Residential Inspections of Resale and New Homes involving the Tarion New Home Warranty Program in Ontario. We are committed to excellence, customer service and making your Inspection experience a positive one. Call for more information. Feel free to visit our website for more information. www. ancoeinspections. com