HomeStars  >  Home Inspection in Pickering  >  Ancoe Property Inspections
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Ancoe Property Inspections

Pema in Toronto

Tony responds immediately, easy to talk to, professional and seems very knowledgeable of his work. For new home buyers he is very good because he explains very well, and his price is very reasonable.

Job Price

Glad you found me easy to talk to. Enjoy your new home.:)

KC in Toronto

Tony did a wonderful job with the home inspection he did with the condo we were about to buy. We were first time home buyers and not really sure what to expect from a home inspector. Tony was very professional which put us at ease. He was thorough in explaining everything in detail to make sure we understand the inspection process. He goes through each item that needs work and reviews everything in the end. He answered every question we had. We were quite happy to have Tony inspect our first home.

Job Price

I'm very happy to see you enjoyed your Inspection and that I made you two at ease. Contact me if any questions pop up and enjoy your lovely Condo.

Yi in Thornhill

Tony was very professional and knowledgeable. He helped us inspect a home we would like to purchase in the Niagara region. He drove quite far from Toronto to meet us in front of the property at 6:30pm. Needless to say, he was right on time and had already begun inspecting the exteriors, although we were late due to traffic. Amazing punctuality! He was very thorough in doing his job and had prepared an amazingly detailed report with photos attached. Would recommend 10/10!

Job Price

Thank you for the Review. Contact me anytime if any questions pop up. Enjoy your home.

Ramesha in Mississauga

Tony is was great. He explained everything very clearly with patience. He was flexible to repeat himself as my mum attended in my presence. I will recommend his services to my friends.

Job Price

Thank You for the review. So glad that know you liked my services. Enjoy your new home.

Carlo Peres in Mississauga

Antonio thoroughly inspected our new home in a step-by-step manner so that we were able to understand exactly what needs to be done. He instructed and educated us with the products and resources for services that needs to take place in order to make our new home a safe place to live in. He investigated every corner of the house and used highly efficient equipment that took proper readings. We will highly recommend Antonio to everyone we know. Keep up the excellent service!

Job Price

Thank You for the review. Glad you're happy.:)

I thought that I had a few minor issues with a rental property. The inspector identified several major issues that were affecting the health and well being of my family and I, as well as the safety of the house. The report was thorough and all findings were professionally documented with supporting evidences and illustrations. We took corrective actions immediately and started feeling better the next day!

The inspector is a true professional. I recommend Ancoe Property Inspections without any reservations.

Job Price

Thank you for the review. Glad to hear everyone is feeling better. Good Luck!!

Tony was very thorough with the inspection of our new home and he exceeded our expectations. We were really impressed with the service provided. We highly recommend Ancoe Property Inspections.

Job Price

I'm so glad to have exceeded your expectations. Enjoy your new home. :)

yreda1985

Second time using him. First time saved me 4000 in repairs and now the second time helped me stay away from a 5 to 50 thousand dollar repair. Wel worth the cost. He is ocd like me and is very prompt from start to finish. Most of my properties were multi unit buildings. Will use him again. Thanks Tony

Job Price

Always a pleasure and thanks for the review!:)

Shanker in Scarborough

I was lucky that I got the home inspection done by Tony. I was in urgent need and had to complete the home inspection in a day and Tony was kind enough to provide this service on the same day on such a short notice. Excellent work on the home inspection, right away you know that you are talking to an expert. Attention to minute details and explaining through out the process in very simple terms. Amazing work.

Job Price

Thank you very much for the review. I'm very glad you had a positive Inspection experience. Contact me anytime, if any questions pop up. Enjoy your lovely home.

Do not buy anything unless Tony is involved in your inspection! Tony inspected a home I would have bought but didn't thanks to his detailed inspection. He went through the entire home with a fine tooth comb, and I'm so thankful he did because I'd own a home that would have left me in debt to a number I can't even imagine. Tony is a very knowledgeable and professional individual. Any house I decide to buy in the future, I'll be definitely including Tony in my decision. I'm forever greatful for his service.

Job Price

Thank You for the review. Contact me anytime.

More about Ancoe Property Inspections

Ancoe Inspections provide Residential Inspections of Resale and New Homes involving the Tarion New Home Warranty Program in Ontario. We are committed to excellence, customer service and making your Inspection experience a positive one. Call for more information. Feel free to visit our website for more information. www. ancoeinspections. com