Ancoe Property Inspections

maria in Toronto
maria in Toronto
1 review Milton, ON

House Inspection

I had Mr Coelho over to my place last week.
He was politely and punctual.
I was impressed his knowledge. As home owners learnt so much from him and Im taking his advice very meticulous.
Highly recommended.
Thank you!
Obrigado!
Muchas gracias!

Thank you for the review.:)

Home Inspection

Tony did a very good job at my home inspection. He did complete review of the house with more technical equipments and did fabulous job. Thx..

Thanks for the review.:)

Jennifer in Toronto
Jennifer in Toronto

Amazing Home Inspector

Tony completed a post Buyer home inspection and provided so much valuable information. Tony showed up even earlier than the scheduled time and began his work right away on the exterior. He is so knowledgeable, answered any questions that we had throughout the inspection and even provided very helpful and useful tips for home maintenance and safety. His report was so thorough and it was promptly delivered to me within 24 hours. Tony is so personable, pays attention to every detail and is amazing at what he does. We learned so much about our home and were thrilled with his services. I highly recommend his services and refer him clients whenever I can. Thanks so much Tony

I'm very Glad I was able to offer you direction and answer all your questions. Enjoy your home and thank you for the review.

Elise in Toronto
Elise in Toronto

Keswick Home Inspection

Moving in to a new home as a first time buyer is scary, especially in this market. With the help of Tony's detailed inspection, we we're able to feel confident buying our dream home. Not only is he extremly thorough, but he is an absolute delight to have around. We will definetly recommend him to everyone we know and plan to use his service again in the future! Thanks again Tony!!

Thank you for the Review. Enjoy your new home.:)

Abdelrahman in Toronto
Abdelrahman in Toronto
0 reviews Waterloo, ON

home inspection

Tony is amazing, he is thorough knowledgeable and he has perfect attention to details. He talked about everything during the inspection he wen the inspection he went through the details to the smallest one, I am satisfied with the inspection and Impressed with the amount of knowledge he possesses. 100 out of a 100 I would recommend him the hymn to any of my family members or friends.

Thank You!

Meli007
Meli007

AMAZING! Tony is the best in this business.

Tony performed both inspections for the purchase of our new home and sale of our current. He is by far the BEST, highly skilled and most thorough home inspector we’ve ever had the pleasure to meet. He responds to emails quickly, is very knowledgeable and passionate about his work, and provides thoughtful reports that are incredibly detailed. He also provided us with very helpful trades contacts for things we needed to fix in our new home, which really saved us a lot of time. We received our home inspections during the same day for both and he was always available to answer questions that came up. We will continue to use Tony’s inspection services and highly recommend him!!! Amazing experience!!!!

Thank you for the review.

Farzad
Farzad

Inspection

We this chance to work with Antonia at Ancoe Property Inspections. He showed up on time and did very detailed review of the exterior and interior of the house. As well as the mechanical and electrical. He is very knowledgeable on his work and we definitely will recommend him to others.

Thank you for the review. Enjoy your new home.

House inspections

I was very amazed! Tony was very thorough and focused in every detail of the house. He also gave us recommendations about maintenance and safety. Great job! I absolutely recommend his service. Thanks again!

Thank you for the review. Enjoy your new home.:)

General Whole House Inspection

The inspection was thorough and comprehensive. It helped to highlight areas we need to pay more attention to and fix in order to keep our house in good working order over the long term. No one had inspected the house in the last 40 years, so it was good to have professional eyes give us a report to confirm some of what we knew and point out other areas of concern. It was also very useful to have recommendations of next steps to take in order to fix our structural concerns. Thanks!

Thank you for the review.

Chew in Toronto
Chew in Toronto

Home Inspection

Had hired Tony to do an inspection post closing to get an idea on what we may need to fix as me and my partner are both new to house ownership. Tony walked us through every part of the house and pointed out possible fixes and possible inefficiency.

We had learn a lot about our new house rather than than to experience it first hand when anything fails or leaks. So it had been a good experience and a piece of mind to learn more about the house and some of its issues that we need to address.

Thanks for the review.:)

More about Ancoe Property Inspections

Ancoe Inspections provide Residential Inspections of Resale and New Homes involving the Tarion New Home Warranty Program in Ontario. We are committed to excellence, customer service and making your Inspection experience a positive one. Call for more information. Feel free to visit our website for more information. www. ancoeinspections. com
Looking for Home Inspection pros in Pickering?