HomeStars  >  Home Inspection in Pickering  >  Ancoe Property Inspections

Reviews for Ancoe Property Inspections

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Home inspection

Tony was very conscientious, efficient and helpful during the inspection of our chosen home. He uses modern technology and has excellent instincts for his job. I would recommend him to anyone.

Thank you for the review. Glad your are happy.

Paull8 in Hamilton
Paull8 in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Home inspection. 2400 sf

Antonio spoke in detail about everything he was concerned about to me in easy terms. Very knowledgeable. Punctual and professional. Half way through the inspection he quizzes me on what we had come across so far which is great because who needs to know the house better then the home owner! Thank you

The Pleasure was all mine! Thank you for the review.

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

homeinspection

Tony is very knowledgable and provide detailed inspection. He did more than home inspection but also provide future maintainence tips. Best one I have ever had.
i would definitely recomend him to my friends.

Bin

So glad you enjoyed your experience. Good luck!

Client in Brampton
Client in Brampton

Home Inspection

Antonio is the absolute BEST. He explained everything to me in details and ensuring that I understood what he was saying.

The inspection report was AMAZING! It was detailed with photos, lifespan, financial estimates etc. which makes it so much more easier for me as a first time home buyer to remember what repairs I would need to work on. He is highly recommended and affordable.

Sophia

Thanks for the review Sophia. I'm very glad you enjoyed your Home Inspection. Contact me if any further questions arise. :)

Reza
Reza
1 review Aurora, ON

Home Inspection

Tony is a great gentleman and a knowledgeable inspector. He provided me with a professional detailed report which I think takes a few hours to read all of it! There are pictures for all of the report.
He did everything above the standard of inspection.

He is one of those persons that you always remember and I highly recommend him to everyone who needs an inspector.
Great job Tony! You deserve all of these reviews!
And as we talked, it is Karma! Good luck my friend!

Thank you! So glad you are happy.

Cd in Oakville
Cd in Oakville

Home Inspection

Antonio was incredibly thorough and professional. He pointed out all things, big and small. He was great to work with, was honest, trustworthy and detailed. I highly recommend him for your home inspection.

Thank you very much.:)

Karen in Toronto
Karen in Toronto
1 review Burlington, ON

Detailed and through home inspection

Tony provided a very through and detailed home inspection. We felt that nothing was overlooked, and we were shown each and every concern that Tony had with the property, which was also included in our final report. We appreciated that he also gave us cost estimates of potential work, and time frames for each. We would highly recommend Tony to anyone looking for a home inspection.

Thank You Karen, so glad you enjoyed your Inspection. Enjoy your home.:)

Millie in Scarborough
Millie in Scarborough

Condo Inspection

I highly recommend Tony. The inspection was very informative and details oriented. He paused to answer all the questions and explained everything very well to us. He is great from the first conversation to delivering the report (within 2 hours!!) Outstanding overall service, I would definitely recommend Ancoe Property's service to anyone. GREAT JOB!!

Thank you! Enjoy your new home.

JANS in Mississauga
JANS in Mississauga

Home Purchase

Tony is very professional. He was already present at the property before our set meeting time. He was thorough on his inspections and gave professional tips and suggestions even in the midst of enormous obstructions. He had provided a detailed and well-organized report of every inch of the inspection. I'd recommend him to anybody who needs thorough inspections. Truly " a gentleman and a scholar".....Ana/Neil:)

Thank you for the review. Glad you liked your inspection. Enjoy your new home!:)

Steven in Mississauga
Steven in Mississauga

Home inspection

If you’re looking for a home inspector that genuinely cares about his customers, cares about his trade and has a strong attention to detail, then I’d highly recommend Tony. We’ve used 2-3 home inspectors and Tony is by far the best.

We needed a home inspection on short notice, and found Tony through reviews online. He was quick to respond to our inquiry and provided a detailed walk through of what his home inspection would cover.

On the day of the inspection, Tony showed up earlier than the scheduled time and was already starting to look at the exterior of the home. After we’d discussed specific areas we wanted him to look at in slightly more detail, he was off to work! I’ve never seen anyone work so quickly and it was a pleasure to watch. Tony genuinely cares about his customers and related things that he found during the inspection in a simple to understand manner. He also constantly related his own home ownership experiences which made it easy to visualize. I was very satisfied with the entire process and having Tony check our home gave us a lot of reassurance.

Even after the inspection, Tony was available within a few hours to clarify follow up questions from the home inspection.

Thank you Tony for the great work and experience!

Thank You Steven for the kind words. I do my best, I truly care about helping people and I love what I do. Enjoy your new home!

More about Ancoe Property Inspections

Ancoe Inspections provide Residential Inspections of Resale and New Homes involving the Tarion New Home Warranty Program in Ontario. We are committed to excellence, customer service and making your Inspection experience a positive one. Call for more information. Feel free to visit our website for more information. www. ancoeinspections. com