HomeStars  >  Home Inspection in Pickering  >  Ancoe Property Inspections

Reviews for Ancoe Property Inspections

Mujtaba in Toronto
1 review Georgina, ON

It was inspected amazingly. Thanks Antonio, you are so helpful and explained everything in details. Najeeb was really happy with your work and gave me your number and I'll be happy to continue business with you in the future. It was great. Thanks alot.

Thank you Mujtaba, It was a pleasure taking the time to explain your homes components and systems to you and your wife. Enjoy your lovely home.

Faree in Mississauga

Ancoe Property Inspections is a professional, licenced team with very high knowledge and very enthusiastic about what they are doing. They showed up way earlier and started inspecting the exterior of the property and then continued by going through every single detail in the house, every single power outlet, every single crack, every single faucet.

They provided me a lengthy precised detailed report explaining all the issues along with images, and recommendations.

He is a genius and I would highly recommend this company to any friends or family who need home inspection. Peace of mind.

I'm very glad you enjoyed your Inspection experience. Contact Ancoe anytime for future questions that may come up and enjoy your new home.

Grace in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

The home inspection with Antonio was really instructive. We appreciated his feedback, explaination and advice throughout the inspection.
Great service, very professional and on time. It was a pleasant home inspection. we recommend Ancoe's services for sure.

Thank you for the review. Glad you enjoyed your Home Inspection experience and contact me if any questions pop up.

1 review Ajax, ON

Tony is a great person, On time and all in one package.
As a first time home buyer, I really like his services and also report and pictures he provided after Inspection was really helpful.
And reasonable price.

Thank you for the kind words. Contact me if any questions pop up. Enjoy your new home.

Vladimir in Toronto

It was great.

Tony was very thorough.

Most importantly, he was really good at explaining things to me. This was the first time I saw a property of this kind so it was very valuable to have someone who knows what they are talking about explain things to me.

Thanks for the review. I'm glad you enjoyed your Home Inspection. I always do my best to take the time explain things, answer questions and work as a team. Good luck going forward and thanks for choosing Ancoe.

Very thorough inspection. The whole process took close to 3 hours. Highly recommended for anyone who needs a home inspector. Tony is a very easy to work with. Very friendly.

Thank you for the review. So Glad you are happy. Contact me anytime if any questions come up.

Kuo-Jen Kris in Thornhill

Tony helped us on the home inspection of our future home. The inspection was thorough and Tony patiently explain what's the action need to be taken on each item and also give us some useful tip. Will definitely ask for his help again if we ever purchase a new home again.

Always a pleasure helping people with their new homes. All the best!

Pema in Toronto

Tony responds immediately, easy to talk to, professional and seems very knowledgeable of his work. For new home buyers he is very good because he explains very well, and his price is very reasonable.

Glad you found me easy to talk to. Enjoy your new home.:)

KC in Toronto

Tony did a wonderful job with the home inspection he did with the condo we were about to buy. We were first time home buyers and not really sure what to expect from a home inspector. Tony was very professional which put us at ease. He was thorough in explaining everything in detail to make sure we understand the inspection process. He goes through each item that needs work and reviews everything in the end. He answered every question we had. We were quite happy to have Tony inspect our first home.

I'm very happy to see you enjoyed your Inspection and that I made you two at ease. Contact me if any questions pop up and enjoy your lovely Condo.

Yi in Thornhill

Tony was very professional and knowledgeable. He helped us inspect a home we would like to purchase in the Niagara region. He drove quite far from Toronto to meet us in front of the property at 6:30pm. Needless to say, he was right on time and had already begun inspecting the exteriors, although we were late due to traffic. Amazing punctuality! He was very thorough in doing his job and had prepared an amazingly detailed report with photos attached. Would recommend 10/10!

Thank you for the Review. Contact me anytime if any questions pop up. Enjoy your home.

More about Ancoe Property Inspections

Ancoe Inspections provide Residential Inspections of Resale and New Homes involving the Tarion New Home Warranty Program in Ontario. We are committed to excellence, customer service and making your Inspection experience a positive one. Call for more information. Feel free to visit our website for more information. www. ancoeinspections. com