Roy Inch & Sons Service Experts

3500 White Oak Road London ON N6E 2Z9
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in London  >  Roy Inch & Sons Service Experts

Reviews for Roy Inch & Sons Service Experts

Shelley in London
Shelley in London

Installation of Air Conditioning replacement unit

I want to recognize Team Puffy (Pete Perry and partner) for the quick, efficient and excellent installation of my replacement Air Conditioner on June 8th. I found their service professional and they cleaned up every step of the way. Great job, Team Puffy. Also want give a shout out to John on his support in choosing the right Air Conditioner that met my exact needs.

Keith in London
Keith in London

Furnace & A/C maintenance

Jesse did an annual service on our Furnace and A/C yesterday. He was very efficient and did excellent work. He also checked our Aprilaire Humidifier and said we should install a new Humidistat, that operates within the house, rather than using outdoor measurements.

B in London
B in London

Eco bee thermostat

The wi-fi connection on the Eco-bee thermostat wasn't working, with repeated attempts to connect resulting in a message that my password was incorrect. Jesse was here for more than an hour, much of it working in conjunction with an Eco-bee consultant by phone. There were at least 2 occasions that Jesse had to call him back because the call had been disconnected, resulting in waiting on hold, etc. He also had to use my I-pad, and his own I-phone....way too much technology for me! I was particularly impressed with Jesse's patience, kindness, politeness, and caring attitude. It was a true pleasure having him in my home! Hold onto this treasure! Sincerely, Bernadette Wainwright

We appreciate your business and are pleased to hear that our technician was able to provide you with the top notch service that you needed. Thank you!

Air Conditioner repair

Jesse came for the appt. promptly (2 hours early). He was very personable and polite and effected the repairs in a timely manner. He brought to our attention the frailty of our old system and arranged for us to get a quote on a new one. We've been using Roy Inch and Sons as our HVAC service provider since we moved to the area 9 years ago and strongly recommend them to all who ask us for a referral. Well done Jesse, thank you.

Thanks for being a loyal customer and sharing your positive experience!

Pat P in London
Pat P in London

Air conditioner

From our initial call for service through to the installation of a new air conditioner, everyone involved provided exceptional service as well as answering all of our questions in a most professional and knowledgable manner.
Sean and Matt were most helpful during the installation providing options and suggestions in order to make the end product the best.

Thanks everyone

We appreciate you choosing us for your recent installation and we're happy to hear that the team provided you with an excellent experience. We look forward to continue working with you and thank you for being a valued customer!

air conditioner maintenance

Greetings … Jesse was at our home this morning to do a maintenance check on our air conditioner. He was very professional and gracious … always remembered to call us by name. He did a very thorough check, explained everything that he was doing as he went along and gave us a complete report at the end of his visit. He is a credit to your company.
… Jack and Mary Jo Wyatt
1534 Hastings Drive, London

We strive to provide excellent service and are thrilled to hear that was reflected during your recent experience! Thank you!

Goody in London
Goody in London

Annual service

Brandon Baldwin came to our home for our yearly maintenance. He was punctual, polite and the service was excellent. He had a suggestion for adding to our furnaces efficient operation. We were grateful for the input. Hope to see him next year.

We appreciate your business and are pleased to hear that our technician was able to provide you with the top notch service that you needed. Thanks!

1 review London, ON

Air conditioner service and repair

Josh from Roy Inch came to service our AC unit this year. It was a simple fix as to why our unit wasn't turning on. He was quick to find this issue, polite, personable and clean in our house. Josh gave us some quick tips on yearly maintenance and even pointed a couple things out regarding furnace maintenance. Scheduling was quick and easy. Last year we had Roy Inch do a major repair to our AC and we had a great experience with them then as well. Reliable, good service and quality work.

Thank you for making us your trusted partner when it comes to your HVAC needs!

Maintenance  in London
Maintenance in London

Maintenance on furnace

I was very pleased with the maintenance service Jesse performed on my furnace today. He was very polite and knowledgeable and explained everything he did. Since this furnace was installed last year, I had a few questions which he thoroughly answered for me. I would recommend this furnace and service program to anyone. Well done!

We are glad to hear that you are pleased with our services! Thank you for your review and for being a valued customer!

Maureen in London
Maureen in London

A/C maintenance check up

I have found that the technicians are very polite, on time and organized. Today, Josh did my A/C inspection and maintenance. He took the time to answer my questions and give me good advice to maximize my AC efficiency.
Well Done. Top marks for Josh!

Thank you for taking the time to mention your satisfaction with our services!

More about Roy Inch & Sons Service Experts

Roy Inch & Sons Service Experts has been in business for over 87 years & is considered as the leading heating, air conditioning & plumbing provider in London & surrounding area. Roy Inch & Sons Service Experts provides great service, works with integrity, uses honest business practices & employees the best people in the industry.

We install only quality product. We provide - Sales - Service - Installation of gas, propane & electric furnaces. Central air conditioners & ductless air conditioners. Heat pumps, Water heaters, Fireplaces, Indoor air quality products (air purifiers, air filters, humidifiers, fresh air ventilators, ultra violet lights, duct cleaning), water softeners, water quality improvement, Plumbing (toilets, piping, drain cleaning, faucets, repairs & installation)
We provide quality, timely & respectful service 24 hours a day, 7 days per week using highly trained people making Roy Inch & Sons Service Experts the easy choice to do business with. Roy Inch & Sons service experts provides maintenance (tune-ups), service & installation on all residential heating, cooling, indoor air quality & plumbing products. Purchase & rental of water heaters including tankless. Duct cleaning is performed using only the best tools & technology provided in the industry today. Indoor air quality testing. Roy Inch & Sons also provides a wide range of residential plumbing products and complete bathroom renovations. Roy Inch & Sons also offers these services in commercial & business environments.
Roy Inch & Sons Service Experts will service & maintain all heating, cooling & plumbing brands. Roy Inch & Sons Service Experts installs primarily Lennox furnaces & air conditioners. Mitsubishi ductless split air conditioners & heat pumps. Kingsman fireplaces. Rheem water heaters. All different brands of toilets, faucets & accessories.
Ductless air conditioners & heat pumps, duct cleaning, indoor air quality specialists (no charge - indoor air quality monitoring).
1927
cheque, cash, credit card, financing
gas fitters (technicians), air conditioning refrigeration, ozone depletion prevention, sheet metal,
Extensive warranty plans, warranty depends on the products purchased