Roy Inch & Sons Service Experts

3500 White Oak Road London ON N6E 2Z9
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in London  >  Roy Inch & Sons Service Experts

Reviews for Roy Inch & Sons Service Experts

John
1 review London, ON

Jesse provided excellent service. Very happy with his work.
He is communicative and professional.
I don’t have any additional words, but since I need thirty, I had to add this extra sentence.

Thanks
John Lean

Tom & Nancy in London
1 review London, ON

Josh Bettencourt called ahead and arrived on time; he was very courteous & professional. He discovered we had a defective heat exchanger on our furnace while conducting a regular service call. Needless to say we were glad to find out we could have had carbon monoxide leaking through the house (even though we have detectors), it's good to know this was discovered. We ended up ordering a new furnace/air conditioner from Roy Inch the same day with install scheduled 2 days later. Very important during January weather! Highly recommend Josh Bettencourt for service!

We appreciate your business and are pleased to hear that Josh was able to provide you with the top notch service that you needed!

HomeStars in Toronto
1 review London, ON

Signed up for the monthly platinum plus agreement.

Very pleased with our service person, Jesse, who was assigned for this service. Very knowledgeable, professional and personal with excellent customer service skills. Went over and above to explain everything, and was very thorough. Would certainly recommend Jesse to anyone for their services needed.

We strive to provide excellent service and are thrilled to hear that was reflected during your recent experience with Jesse!

1 review London, ON

Brandon performed my routine furnace maintenance today, and I was very happy with his work. He was punctual, friendly, respectful of both me and my house, and he patiently taught me a few new things about my furnace. I've always been happy with the technicians from Roy Inch, and Brandon was no exception. Thank you Brandon!

We're very glad to hear that you were extremely satisfied with the level of service Brandon provided!

Maguired55 in London
1 review London, ON

Brandon Inch came today to do a furnace inspection. Fast, timely, polite and thorough best describe his service. He took the time to write up a quote to replace my water heater which will ultimately save me money. Can't say enough good things about Roy Inch and Sons! Best in London!

We're so thrilled to hear that Brandon demonstrated top notch service!

1 review Saint Thomas, ON

ROY INCH DOES NOT STAND BEHIND ITS PRODUCT WARRANTIES - IT REFUSED TO PROCESS ANY DOCUMENTATION OR PROVIDE ASSISTANCE TO SUPPORT A WARRANTY STILL IN EFFECT TO REPLACE A DEFECTIVE WATER PRESSURE TANK. ITS REP JUST DIRECTED ME TO THE MANUFACTURER IN THE U.S. WHO COULD NOT PROCESS ANY REPLACEMENT/REFUND WITHOUT DISTRIBUTOR'S DOCUMENTATION FOR CROSS BORDER REGULATIONS. THIS INFO NEEDED TO COME FROM THE DISTRIBUTOR AND/OR ROY INCH BUT ROY INCH WOULD NOT PROVIDE THIS. AFTER 4 PHONE CALLS I WAS ABLE TO FINALLY GET THE DISTRIBUTOR'S NAME BUT NO OTHER CONTACT INFO. i CONTACTED THE DISTRIBUTOR WHO NORMALLY DOES NOT DEAL WITH PRIVATE CONSUMERS BUT RATHER THE RETAILER OR SERVICE CO.
ROY INCH TOLD ME THEY DO NOT HANDLE PRESSURE TANKS SO THEY COULD NOT HELP ME - YET THEY INSTALLED IT - SO THEIR 100% CONSUMER SATISFACTION DOES NOT APPLY TO THE PRODUCTS THEY SELL.

We apologize for your experience. Please contact us at [email protected] with your full name on the account, address, and phone number, and we will follow up with you.

dhandford in London
1 review London, ON

Barry and Jeremy did a great job installing our furnace and water heater.
They were both very helpful, courteous and professional. We recommend them and your company for excellent customer service.

We are happy to hear of your satisfaction with the work that was provided by both Barry and Jeremy!

Jeremy in Innisfil
1 review London, ON

Brandon Inch came today to do the yearly check on our furnace and water heater. He explained everything very well and was very professional and his customer service skills were great!

We are thrilled Brandon could be of service!

Rich in London
1 review London, ON

I have never wrote a review of a service but am compelled to write a 5 star review of my installers Milton and Omar. I had purchased a new furnace, AC, and water heater. All were to be placed in new positions and extensive duct work was required as well. Both Milton and Omar were not only efficient and hard working they exhibited true customer service by collaborating with me on the all placements of the new products as well as duct work, electrical services and plumbing location. Many thanks to them and moving forward, because of my experience, I will be recommending Roy Inch to my friends and family.

Rich, we're very glad to hear that you were extremely satisfied with the level of service Milton and Omar provided!

Dean Finlay from London
2 reviews London, ON

Thank you so much Jesse for your outstanding service, professionalism, and expertise! Great job today! You are truly asset and wonderful resource. We appreciate your honesty and assistance in fixing our problem.

Dean, we are so delighted to hear of your satisfaction with the work that was provided by by Jesse!

More about Roy Inch & Sons Service Experts

Roy Inch & Sons Service Experts has been in business for over 87 years & is considered as the leading heating, air conditioning & plumbing provider in London & surrounding area. Roy Inch & Sons Service Experts provides great service, works with integrity, uses honest business practices & employees the best people in the industry.

We install only quality product. We provide - Sales - Service - Installation of gas, propane & electric furnaces. Central air conditioners & ductless air conditioners. Heat pumps, Water heaters, Fireplaces, Indoor air quality products (air purifiers, air filters, humidifiers, fresh air ventilators, ultra violet lights, duct cleaning), water softeners, water quality improvement, Plumbing (toilets, piping, drain cleaning, faucets, repairs & installation)
We provide quality, timely & respectful service 24 hours a day, 7 days per week using highly trained people making Roy Inch & Sons Service Experts the easy choice to do business with. Roy Inch & Sons service experts provides maintenance (tune-ups), service & installation on all residential heating, cooling, indoor air quality & plumbing products. Purchase & rental of water heaters including tankless. Duct cleaning is performed using only the best tools & technology provided in the industry today. Indoor air quality testing. Roy Inch & Sons also provides a wide range of residential plumbing products and complete bathroom renovations. Roy Inch & Sons also offers these services in commercial & business environments.
Roy Inch & Sons Service Experts will service & maintain all heating, cooling & plumbing brands. Roy Inch & Sons Service Experts installs primarily Lennox furnaces & air conditioners. Mitsubishi ductless split air conditioners & heat pumps. Kingsman fireplaces. Rheem water heaters. All different brands of toilets, faucets & accessories.
Ductless air conditioners & heat pumps, duct cleaning, indoor air quality specialists (no charge - indoor air quality monitoring).
1927
cheque, cash, credit card, financing
gas fitters (technicians), air conditioning refrigeration, ozone depletion prevention, sheet metal,
Extensive warranty plans, warranty depends on the products purchased