Roy Inch & Sons Service Experts

3500 White Oak Road London ON N6E 2Z9
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in London  >  Roy Inch & Sons Service Experts

Reviews for Roy Inch & Sons Service Experts

Kathy in London
Kathy in London

AC Maintenance

My husband and myself were very pleased with Jesse. During our annual maintenance Jesse found a problem and was able to fix this very quickly. He was very professional and took the time to explain every step of the way. He was very polite. A small thing he did that meant a lot to me was he squatted down to be on my level while I was sitting. Would gladly have Jesse in our home again.

Kathy, we appreciate your business and are pleased to hear that our technician was able to provide you with the top notch service that you needed. Thank you!

1 review London, ON

Annual furnace maintenance with purchase of ongoing agreement

We are pleased with Roy Inch's service of our furnace and air conditioner. We have them in twice a year and their staff is professional, neat and polite. I love that they bring boot covers so they don't get our house dirty when they walk around to do their work.

We are glad to hear that you are pleased with our services! Thank you for your review and for being a valued customer!

Annual Service on AC and Furnace

I have just had my annual service on my AC and furnace and wish to comment on my experience. Jesse from Roy Inch and Sons arrive on time and was very professional in everything he did. When he was finished he took the time to explain everything he had done. I never felt as if he was rushing to leave or that this was no important. I would remain with Roy Inch and Sons in the future because of my experience with Jesse. A job well done.

We appreciate your business and are pleased to hear that our technician was able to provide you with the top notch service that you needed. Thank you!

1 review Lakeside, ON

Duct Cleaning

Jordan from Roy Inch came out to clean our duct work (which hadn’t ever been cleaned to my knowledge). We called, and the next business day we had an appointment! Very fast booking! Jordan called ahead when he was on his way, and arrived exactly on time, which was awesome given we have small children! He was very informative, professional, and was very tidy. We were very happy with the services provided, and will not be using any other company. Thank you!

Thank you for taking a moment to share this wonderful review. We are glad to hear that we were able to take care of your problem and look forward to continuing to do business with you in the future!

C in London
C in London

Duct cleAning

Excellent service by Jordan M. I had to postpone like appointment to another date and time and they were most accommodating at Roy inch office Jordan explained everything he was doing or going to do and I'm very pleased with the service

Excellent Service!

Brandon called ahead of time, thereby allowing me to take care of last minute items prior to his arrival. He ensured that the maintenance was performed quickly and without issue. He is a courteous and patient individual. His professionalism is exemplary.

We strive to provide excellent service and are thrilled to hear that was reflected during your recent experience! Thank you!

Richard Bain in London
Richard Bain in London
2 reviews London, ON

Great Furnace Service

Thanks Jesse for the awesome courteous service. A real pleasure to meet you and have you in our home. Thanks also for the air conditioner advice. See you again next year.
Richard Bain

Richard, we are thrilled to hear that Jesse demonstrated top notch service! Thank you!

N6C2E2 in London
N6C2E2 in London

Installation water heater by Milton and Pete

As always, they worked very well. A clean job, well installed. Lovely people. Milton came several times for other jobs, it is reassuring to see that good workers remain with the company.
Cristina

Thank you for your continued trust in our services!

pola150 in Ottawa
pola150 in Ottawa

hot water tank

Our water heater started leaking and John was at our house the following day. John was very informative and easy to deal with.
Omar and Krys installed the following day. So polite and friendly ! Also very informative and wanted to ensure that I had no questions before they were finished. They went over the features for the tank and we appreciate that they also replaced the valves. They were neat and tidy and covered the floor from the front door to the basement. John came back for a final check two days after instalment to make sure all was well. I would definately use Roy Inch and sons again.

Thank you for this great review and recommendation!

Robert Martin in London
Robert Martin in London

new Furnace & Air Conditioner

I have had Roy Inch to our home on several occasions to do work for us & have always been satisfied with the service. Earlier in the week one of their employees came to the house. H was extremely helpful by answering all my questions. The 2 workman installed the furnace & air conditioner also did a good job & should be commended.

Bob Martin

Thank you for your continued support! We are happy to hear that we delivered the services needed.

More about Roy Inch & Sons Service Experts

Roy Inch & Sons Service Experts has been in business for over 87 years & is considered as the leading heating, air conditioning & plumbing provider in London & surrounding area. Roy Inch & Sons Service Experts provides great service, works with integrity, uses honest business practices & employees the best people in the industry.

We install only quality product. We provide - Sales - Service - Installation of gas, propane & electric furnaces. Central air conditioners & ductless air conditioners. Heat pumps, Water heaters, Fireplaces, Indoor air quality products (air purifiers, air filters, humidifiers, fresh air ventilators, ultra violet lights, duct cleaning), water softeners, water quality improvement, Plumbing (toilets, piping, drain cleaning, faucets, repairs & installation)
We provide quality, timely & respectful service 24 hours a day, 7 days per week using highly trained people making Roy Inch & Sons Service Experts the easy choice to do business with. Roy Inch & Sons service experts provides maintenance (tune-ups), service & installation on all residential heating, cooling, indoor air quality & plumbing products. Purchase & rental of water heaters including tankless. Duct cleaning is performed using only the best tools & technology provided in the industry today. Indoor air quality testing. Roy Inch & Sons also provides a wide range of residential plumbing products and complete bathroom renovations. Roy Inch & Sons also offers these services in commercial & business environments.
Roy Inch & Sons Service Experts will service & maintain all heating, cooling & plumbing brands. Roy Inch & Sons Service Experts installs primarily Lennox furnaces & air conditioners. Mitsubishi ductless split air conditioners & heat pumps. Kingsman fireplaces. Rheem water heaters. All different brands of toilets, faucets & accessories.
Ductless air conditioners & heat pumps, duct cleaning, indoor air quality specialists (no charge - indoor air quality monitoring).
1927
cheque, cash, credit card, financing
gas fitters (technicians), air conditioning refrigeration, ozone depletion prevention, sheet metal,
Extensive warranty plans, warranty depends on the products purchased