Roy Inch & Sons Service Experts

3500 White Oak Road London ON N6E2Z9
Peter Inch from London
Owner/Manager
Peter Inch [Full profile]
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in London  >  Roy Inch & Sons Service Experts

Reviews for Roy Inch & Sons Service Experts

Chris in
1 review London, ON

Thanks to Josh B. for excellent furnace maintenance. He was courteous, knowledgeable and friendly. I have been with Roy Inch for many years and they are always dependable and good value for the money. I would certainly recommend their service

Steven in
1 review London, ON

Krys came on time and was very pleasant . He gave me some tips on the type of service arrangements Roy Inch offers .
He did his work and gave me a report on the status of my system ,then he was able to book his next visit to fit my schedule.
Kudo's to Krys

C. Broeders in London
1 review London, ON

Jordan did our first duct cleaning this am, prompt, polite, clean, efficient, and finished on time.
We have been very satisfied with Roy Inch Service Experts since installing a new high efficiency furnace and air conditioner.
C.B.

Jim in Oshawa
1 review London, ON

Krys was punctual, polite and professional. He gave me helpful tips re furnace filter, and logged my upcoming maintenance appointments before he left.
***I DO wish your office would record the fact that I pay my Platinum Plus Agreement monthly. This is the second (or maybe third) occasion when your technician is unaware of that arrangement and prepares a new service agreement for my signature and payment, wasting his time and energy, and causing embarrassment for both of us. PLEASE amend your office records to avoid this (one and only) complaint. Thanks!

Bill Boshart in
1 review Lucan, ON

Jason k did the maintenance at our house today. Thorough, friendly, courteous, knowledgeable. Great job Jason. Love to be able to have him do all our service. Bill Boshart lucan

Jim in Toronto
1 review Sarnia, ON

Method used to size furnace and air conditioning unit easily explained. Installation techs Colin and Milton very professional and friendly. A last minute plumbing issue was promptly remedied by Jason. Very satisfied with all aspects of job.

1 review Saint Thomas, ON

I had Larry from your company do the annual maintenance on my propane furnace today. He was on time, courteous, and knowledgeable. i am glad to have the maintenance done.
Thank You.
John.

will in Mississauga

Brandon did our service on Friday, April 7th, 2017; we found him to be very courteous, professional, articulate, and respectful of being in our home. He also showed us a picture of our ducts and mentioned that we are probably due to have them cleaned, which we will do in the Fall.

HomeStars in Toronto
1 review London, ON

thanks to Barry and Jeremy for the wonderful service. their helpfulness and great work ethic made the last 2 days easy. Big thanks guys, your attitude with our saucy little Sarge was also greatly appreciated, and I would recommend you to any friend or family member in need of the services your company provides, Also to Jordan for his work cleaning the ducts, great job all around.

Richard Bain in London
1 review London, ON

We came home to a cool house, the furnace was off. A call to the after hours contact had a tech here within 45 minutes.
Excellent service, reasonable cost, issue was well explained. Thank you Josh for your excellent care. Roy inch is first class and i would recommend them without hesitation. I am also aware of their tremendous commitment to community.

More about Roy Inch & Sons Service Experts

Roy Inch & Sons Service Experts has been in business for over 87 years & is considered as the leading heating, air conditioning & plumbing provider in London & surrounding area. Roy Inch & Sons Service Experts provides great service, works with integrity, uses honest business practices & employees the best people in the industry.

We install only quality product. We provide - Sales - Service - Installation of gas, propane & electric furnaces. Central air conditioners & ductless air conditioners. Heat pumps, Water heaters, Fireplaces, Indoor air quality products (air purifiers, air filters, humidifiers, fresh air ventilators, ultra violet lights, duct cleaning), water softeners, water quality improvement, Plumbing (toilets, piping, drain cleaning, faucets, repairs & installation)
We provide quality, timely & respectful service 24 hours a day, 7 days per week using highly trained people making Roy Inch & Sons Service Experts the easy choice to do business with. Roy Inch & Sons service experts provides maintenance (tune-ups), service & installation on all residential heating, cooling, indoor air quality & plumbing products. Purchase & rental of water heaters including tankless. Duct cleaning is performed using only the best tools & technology provided in the industry today. Indoor air quality testing. Roy Inch & Sons also provides a wide range of residential plumbing products and complete bathroom renovations. Roy Inch & Sons also offers these services in commercial & business environments.
Roy Inch & Sons Service Experts will service & maintain all heating, cooling & plumbing brands. Roy Inch & Sons Service Experts installs primarily Lennox furnaces & air conditioners. Mitsubishi ductless split air conditioners & heat pumps. Kingsman fireplaces. Rheem water heaters. All different brands of toilets, faucets & accessories.
Ductless air conditioners & heat pumps, duct cleaning, indoor air quality specialists (no charge - indoor air quality monitoring).
1927
cheque, cash, credit card, financing
gas fitters (technicians), air conditioning refrigeration, ozone depletion prevention, sheet metal,
Extensive warranty plans, warranty depends on the products purchased