Roy Inch & Sons Service Experts

3500 White Oak Road London ON N6E 2Z9
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in London  >  Roy Inch & Sons Service Experts
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Roy Inch & Sons Service Experts

Lucie in London
1 review London, ON

We changed our furnace last March and it included today's maintenance appointment. Jesse, the technician, was courteous and competent. He completed all his tasks and explained the technicians notes before leaving with some good recommendations for our house. He was most excellent. In fact, Roy Inch & Sons offers excellent service and products. We always have good experiences with the company.

Job Price

We appreciate your business and thank you for this great review!

1 review London, ON

Jesse was a pleasure to have in my home and did a great job with informing me of maintenance done. Very knowledgeable and professional enjoy the convenience of pre-booking subsequent visits.

Job Price

Thank you for choosing us to help make sure your system is ready to keep you comfortable all season long!

Craig in London
1 review London, ON

Milton and Omar were on time, clean and a pleasure to deal with. They have immense knowledge of all systems in my house including A/C, furnace, hot water heater, ducts, air flow, air cleanliness, safety issues, code and more. I learned that many systems are not balance correctly and people buy efficiency systems but don't get them set up correctly for the season. I think for the first time in home ownership of over 30 years I will be cool in the summer and warm in the winter. I look forward to having Roy Inch and Sons take care of my comfort for many years to come.

mooser65 in London
1 review London, ON

Brandon does excellent work very pleased.would recommend him to everyoneveryone.he called and evencame early.even told me my filter was still good.did not try to sell me a new one. Thank you.

1 review London, ON

I had water leaking around my furnace. Krys came the same day I called. He found and fixed the problem and did some minor repairs that helped the efficiency of my AC. He also gave me great suggestions for upkeep and care of my furnace and AC. I was very pleased with this company!

Linda in Saint Thomas
1 review Saint Thomas, ON

Very satisfied with Roy Inch & Sons in general but especially impressed with Jason Bierworth who did the work today and Daniel ? (employee 319-00215) who originally came and assessed. They are both very professional but still manage to portray empathy and kindness.

Linda Cass from 32 Dieppe Dr. St. Thomas, ON- Aug 17-17

Anonymous
1 review London, ON

Brandon was persistent in tracking down the problem. He also explained what he had done and gave me a heads-up about a potential problem to watch for.

1 review London, ON

Brandon Baldwin, the service technician, was excellent. He arrived on time, worked efficiently, and was able to explain everything so I could understand. I will continue to depend on Roy Inch for my heating, cooling and hot water needs.
Thank you.

krichard in Belmont
1 review Belmont, ON

had a short in my ac unit. tech (Brandon) was able to come out next after i made the appointment online, even came early! installed some new components and the house is all cool again. very professional and easy to deal with.

Syd Floyd in London
1 review London, ON

Jesse the technician that did our service work was very confident, professional and knowledgeable about our equipment. He pointed out a couple of items that I could take care of regularly to better maintain our equipment.
Syd Floyd

More about Roy Inch & Sons Service Experts

Roy Inch & Sons Service Experts has been in business for over 87 years & is considered as the leading heating, air conditioning & plumbing provider in London & surrounding area. Roy Inch & Sons Service Experts provides great service, works with integrity, uses honest business practices & employees the best people in the industry.

We install only quality product. We provide - Sales - Service - Installation of gas, propane & electric furnaces. Central air conditioners & ductless air conditioners. Heat pumps, Water heaters, Fireplaces, Indoor air quality products (air purifiers, air filters, humidifiers, fresh air ventilators, ultra violet lights, duct cleaning), water softeners, water quality improvement, Plumbing (toilets, piping, drain cleaning, faucets, repairs & installation)
We provide quality, timely & respectful service 24 hours a day, 7 days per week using highly trained people making Roy Inch & Sons Service Experts the easy choice to do business with. Roy Inch & Sons service experts provides maintenance (tune-ups), service & installation on all residential heating, cooling, indoor air quality & plumbing products. Purchase & rental of water heaters including tankless. Duct cleaning is performed using only the best tools & technology provided in the industry today. Indoor air quality testing. Roy Inch & Sons also provides a wide range of residential plumbing products and complete bathroom renovations. Roy Inch & Sons also offers these services in commercial & business environments.
Roy Inch & Sons Service Experts will service & maintain all heating, cooling & plumbing brands. Roy Inch & Sons Service Experts installs primarily Lennox furnaces & air conditioners. Mitsubishi ductless split air conditioners & heat pumps. Kingsman fireplaces. Rheem water heaters. All different brands of toilets, faucets & accessories.
Ductless air conditioners & heat pumps, duct cleaning, indoor air quality specialists (no charge - indoor air quality monitoring).
1927
cheque, cash, credit card, financing
gas fitters (technicians), air conditioning refrigeration, ozone depletion prevention, sheet metal,
Extensive warranty plans, warranty depends on the products purchased