Roy Inch & Sons Service Experts

3500 White Oak Road London ON N6E 2Z9
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in London  >  Roy Inch & Sons Service Experts
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Roy Inch & Sons Service Experts

Sharon
9 reviews London, ON

Craig was fantastic! Explained what he found in detail, the pros and cons of each option, and carefully explained exactly what I was paying for. I thought my A/C was working fine, but Craig found it was only operating at 33%! They found some of the duct work had never even been connected. Craig was punctual, professional, and gave me lots of advice about balancing the system. He took his time and did a thorough assessment and fixed my A/C! It was a great customer experience!
Milton, Omar and Jordan replaced my Reliance gas water heater rental with a Roy Inch rental. They were great! Called to tell me their arrival time (exactly as booked), laid down runners to keep my house clean, and did the work in exactly the time estimated. They explained everything extremely well and I feel relieved that if I ever need a service call for the rental I am in good hands!
Jason went above and beyond the call of duty doing a plumbing job for me. Everything went smoothly on the job, and then we walked around my new house to talk about ALL the plumbing. He pointed out some things I never would have know, and gave me maintenance tips for my appliances.
I have had three fantastic experiences with this company. Excellent customer service is clearly their top priority. And the way they work together is commendable. They exchanged information so I did not have to ensure each team knew what was going on. They knew who had been there previously and what work had been completed. All the services were completed seamlessly. They exceeded my expectations and provided excellent value! Highly recommended!

Job Price

Thank you for your gracious review, Sharon. We are very pleased that our team was able to take care of your problem in a quick and professional manner.

1 review London, ON

Just had my old gas water heater replaced with a tankless one. Installation was promptly scheduled and the installation team arrived exactly when expected. They took the time to answer all of my questions, made recommendations based on their experience and my home looking exactly as clean as it was when they arrived. I have been a customer for 10 years now with yearly Furnace & A/C maintenance and shifting my water heater lease to them was a no brainer. I've been happy with all of the service techs that have come to my home over the years but want to specifically mention Milton & Omar for the quality work and professionalism during the water heater replacement.

Dave

2 reviews Komoka, ON

Brandon B. Phoned before arrival as promised and arrived shortly thereafter to start the annual furnace maintenance. Had been here before so felt at home knowing where all the equipment was. You have a very polite, competent and knowledgable young man representing Roy Inch, and you should be proud!

Happy Customer in London
1 review London, ON

Our annual furnace service was performed by JOSH this week. We found that he was most cooperative and pleasant to work with. He was efficient and answered all our questions. We appreciated the call from John to remind us of our upcoming service, as well as the call from John to advise that he was on his way. We have always had very satisfactory service from Roy Inch employees - wgich continued this week with JOSH - and highly recommend this company.

Job Price

We strive to provide excellent service and are thrilled to hear that was reflected during your recent experience with Josh!

Gary in London
1 review London, ON

Jesse did an awesome job. Very respectful and professional. This is why we stick with Roy Inch & Sons Service Experts. Easy to book and modify appointments. Keep up the good work.

Job Price

Gary, we are thrilled to hear that Jesse demonstrated top notch service!

Mary Anne in Quispamsis
1 review London, ON

We were told the installation date and time Milton and Omar arrived on time introduced them self and immediately they covered are stairway and immediately started work .While they were installing our furnace we mentioned we were having a problem with our water heater two people had looked at it and it still didn't work. They looked at it and said they could install one while they were here someone delivered one to them. They took the broken one out and installed the new one we finally had hot water. When they were finished they took us on a tour of our furnace,water heater and thermostat and cleaned everything up. I would definitely recommend Roy Inch &Sons to everyone.

Job Price

Mary Anne, we truly appreciate you for taking the time to mention your satisfaction with our services! We are glad to hear that Milton and Omar provided you with a great experience. Thank you for the recommendation.

Anne in London
1 review London, ON

Jesse performed our fall maintenance today. I appreciated his phone call ahead to tell me his ETA and he was very punctual. Jesse was polite and pleasant. He explained what he was doing simply and clearly. He gave me step-by-step instructions on how to turn on the humidifier when the time comes to do that. I was very satisfied with jesse's service work. Hopefully I will see him again when it comes to our Spring Maintenance!

Job Price

Anne, we are glad to hear that Jesse was able to take care of your problem in a timely and professional manner. We look forward to continuing to do business with you in the future!

1 review London, ON

The service technicians have always been friendly and courteous. They explained the work they did and the problems they identified. They asked if there were any questions and answered in layman's terms. The recent technician explained how the 2 stage furnace worked and replaced the gas valve while also checking the functions of the furnace. Thank you.
I would recommend Service Experts to anyone who needs air conditioning or furnace repairs/maintenance. They honour their maintenance contracts.

Job Price

We truly appreciate your business and are pleased to hear that our technicians were able to provide you with the top notch service that you needed!

Bianca
2 reviews London, ON

A technician (Jason) came out to do my annual furnace inspection. He was very professional, friendly and trustworthy. I needed to have a part replaced. He took the time to explain everything to me without being pushy.

Job Price

Thank you for your continued trust in our services! We are happy to hear that Jason provided you with excellent service!

1 review London, ON

Was told the service expert would be here between 12 and 2 and Jesse showed up almost right at 12. He was knowledgeable, polite, and thorough making sure I understood the service he provided. Couldn't ask for anything more from a service call.

Job Price

Thank you for this review! We are pleased to hear that you were satisfied with Jesse's service!

More about Roy Inch & Sons Service Experts

Roy Inch & Sons Service Experts has been in business for over 87 years & is considered as the leading heating, air conditioning & plumbing provider in London & surrounding area. Roy Inch & Sons Service Experts provides great service, works with integrity, uses honest business practices & employees the best people in the industry.

We install only quality product. We provide - Sales - Service - Installation of gas, propane & electric furnaces. Central air conditioners & ductless air conditioners. Heat pumps, Water heaters, Fireplaces, Indoor air quality products (air purifiers, air filters, humidifiers, fresh air ventilators, ultra violet lights, duct cleaning), water softeners, water quality improvement, Plumbing (toilets, piping, drain cleaning, faucets, repairs & installation)
We provide quality, timely & respectful service 24 hours a day, 7 days per week using highly trained people making Roy Inch & Sons Service Experts the easy choice to do business with. Roy Inch & Sons service experts provides maintenance (tune-ups), service & installation on all residential heating, cooling, indoor air quality & plumbing products. Purchase & rental of water heaters including tankless. Duct cleaning is performed using only the best tools & technology provided in the industry today. Indoor air quality testing. Roy Inch & Sons also provides a wide range of residential plumbing products and complete bathroom renovations. Roy Inch & Sons also offers these services in commercial & business environments.
Roy Inch & Sons Service Experts will service & maintain all heating, cooling & plumbing brands. Roy Inch & Sons Service Experts installs primarily Lennox furnaces & air conditioners. Mitsubishi ductless split air conditioners & heat pumps. Kingsman fireplaces. Rheem water heaters. All different brands of toilets, faucets & accessories.
Ductless air conditioners & heat pumps, duct cleaning, indoor air quality specialists (no charge - indoor air quality monitoring).
1927
cheque, cash, credit card, financing
gas fitters (technicians), air conditioning refrigeration, ozone depletion prevention, sheet metal,
Extensive warranty plans, warranty depends on the products purchased