Roy Inch & Sons Service Experts

3500 White Oak Road London ON N6E 2Z9
Roy Inch & Sons Service Experts

Reviews for Roy Inch & Sons Service Experts

319-343-221679

Jessy was very polite and helpful. Did a very good job. I would recommend his work! Maintenance of hot water heater.He cleaned up after he was finished. A job well done.

Hi! We are glad to hear that you are pleased with our services! Thank you for your review and for being a valued customer!

Trish in London
Trish in London
1 review London, ON

furnace manintenance

I just wanted to let you know that I was very satisfied with the service call yesterday. Tyson came out in the morning and performed the maintenance on my furnace. He was very personable and polite. I felt very comfortable with him in my home. He seemed happy to answer the several questions I had for him about both my furnace and hot water heater. He even went above and beyond. We were experiencing freezing rain and Tyson offered to throw down some salt on my driveway as it was getting quite slippery. Please pass my thanks on to Tyson. Small gestures such as this are very much appreciated and don’t go unnoticed. Thanks again.

Trish, we are thrilled to hear that Tyson demonstrated top notch service!

Private User reviews London, ON

Another Fantastic Job by Roy Inch!

We had Roy Inch and Sons - Service Experts back to our home to replace our electric hot water tank and install New gas lines and our new tank. Luke and Matt did a great job, we’re professional, courteous, and clean. We always receive excellent service from Roy Inch! thank you!

Hello! Thank you for your continued trust in our services!

Michelle in Saint Thomas
Michelle in Saint Thomas
1 review Saint Thomas, ON

Great service

I had a new furnace installed today. Duffy and Krys did a great job. They worked very hard all day in a very cramped area. They cleaned up everything and left no mess. What great service!!!! Thanks guys. Thank you to the other guys that also showed up, to help out and bring parts.
Thanks to all!!

Michelle, we are happy that the team worked together to provide you with a great experience!

Mike in Orillia
Mike in Orillia
1 review London, ON

New Lennox Furnace Install

Great Service started with the a visit from what has to be Roy Inches number 1 salesman. John Hoekstra. Friendly, knowledgeable, a great company representative who cares about the client.

The next phase of the project was the install. That was done by Milton and Dan. Again, top notch, professionals, answered all my questions, completed the install and cleaned up everything like they had never been there.

This is my second HVAC project with Roy Inch. 20+ years ago, in another home, I had a York system installed and that service is one of the reasons I went back to them this year.

Great job team! Not many out there like you guys.

Mike

Mike, we appreciate your business and look forward to our continued relationship!

Tracy in London
Tracy in London
3 reviews London, ON

Great job!

Jason came to repair a vibrating noise I could hear through the ductwork. He was patient and professional and spent the time fixing the problem. He did an excellent job while he was at my house and I no longer hear any noise at all from the furnace and ductwork . Very impressed!

Tracy, it is great to know that Jason’s work delivered the results you needed!

Furnace Maintenance

I have been a client of Roy Inch & Sons for a number of years. They have been unfailing in their professionalism, strong worth ethic and ability to explain both furnace and air conditioning issues to someone who knows very little about both the furnace and air conditioner. I really appreciate their willingness to take the time to ask questions, listen to answers and then listen patiently to their clients queries. Jesse is clearly part of the team of hard working professionals at Roy Inch. He was thorough with his diagnostic assessment of my furnace and knowledgeable with his recommendations. Thanks Roy Inch & Sons!

Hi! We have truly appreciated your business over the years and thank you for being such a loyal customer!

Excellent professional service

Jesse was our service provider. He was friendly, professional and right on time. We had no heat at 730 am and he was there at 915 am and we had heat. Jesse called ahead to let us know he was on his way, removed his boots every time he went in and out.
Very happy with the service.

Hello!We strive to provide excellent service and are thrilled to hear that was reflected during your recent experience!

wallie in Pickering
wallie in Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

Gas Fireplace Replacement

Dan F & Sean showed up on time, were friendly, careful, did a very professional job and left the job site as good or better than they found it. They were a fine example of why we have dealt with Roy Inch & Sons for over 30 years.

Wallie, we are happy that the team worked together to provide you with a great experience and truly appreciate your business over the years!

furnace yearly maintenance

This is the second furnace maintenance visit by Jesse . This is a new furnace and each time Jesse has been very clear answering our questions and explaining how the system works compared to our old machine.He was efficient and left the area clean and organized. We are pleased to have him return again to look after our needs.

Hello! We are thrilled to hear that Jesse demonstrates top notch service!

More about Roy Inch & Sons Service Experts

Roy Inch & Sons Service Experts has been in business for over 91 years & is considered as the leading heating, air conditioning & plumbing provider in London & surrounding area. Roy Inch & Sons Service Experts provides great service, works with integrity, uses honest business practices & employees the best people in the industry.

We install only quality product. We provide - Sales - Service - Installation of gas, propane & electric furnaces. Central air conditioners & ductless air conditioners. Heat pumps, Water heaters, Fireplaces, Indoor air quality products (air purifiers, air filters, humidifiers, fresh air ventilators, ultra violet lights, duct cleaning), water softeners, water quality improvement, Plumbing (toilets, piping, drain cleaning, faucets, repairs & installation)
We provide quality, timely & respectful service 24 hours a day, 7 days per week using highly trained people making Roy Inch & Sons Service Experts the easy choice to do business with. Roy Inch & Sons service experts provides maintenance (tune-ups), service & installation on all residential heating, cooling, indoor air quality & plumbing products. Purchase & rental of water heaters including tankless. Duct cleaning is performed using only the best tools & technology provided in the industry today. Indoor air quality testing. Roy Inch & Sons also provides a wide range of residential plumbing products and complete bathroom renovations. Roy Inch & Sons also offers these services in commercial & business environments.
Roy Inch & Sons Service Experts will service & maintain all heating, cooling & plumbing brands. Roy Inch & Sons Service Experts installs primarily Lennox & Amana furnaces & air conditioners. Mitsubishi ductless split air conditioners & heat pumps. Kingsman fireplaces. Rheem & Rinna1 water heaters. All different brands of toilets, faucets & accessories.
Ductless air conditioners & heat pumps, duct cleaning, indoor air quality specialists (no charge - indoor air quality monitoring).
1927
cheque, cash, credit card, financing
gas fitters (technicians), air conditioning refrigeration, ozone depletion prevention, sheet metal,
Extensive warranty plans, warranty depends on the products purchased