Appleby Systems

Reviews for Appleby Systems

Matt
Matt

New Furnance

My Furnance stopped working last week. They sent a technician over after hours to review the situation. At my request, they provided me with two quotes, one for a part and one to replace the furnance. there was no pressure to go with the big purchase of a new furnance. I went with a new furnance and they scheduled me in for the next day. Servie call charge was waived. Steve and Trevor were the installers. They were great. Talked to me throughout the entire install and explained each step. Appleby Systems have now installed my AC unit and furnance and I would recommend them for any HVAC needs.

Thank you so much Matt for sharing your experience with Appleby Systems. We are glad Steve & Trevor provided you with great service. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to providing the same type of service for years to come on your HVAC needs.

Camille in Burlington
Camille in Burlington
4 reviews Milton, ON

Purchased a new furnace

We had a 13-year old top of the line high-efficiency Carrier furnace. However, the motor died (about $1400). As well, the wire coating from the igniter melted and could have caused, as we were told, far more damage to another unit (about $1200). To replace it, which we did, cost almost $300. The company, where we purchased the furnace, said there's another major expense that could occur soon and recommended a new furnace. We used to be on a monthly contract with them. However, they never called as a reminder for us to book as they have too many clients. We eventually cancelled that contract after several years. Their service left much to be desired.

This time around, we decided to deal with a different company...Appleby Systems. They came the very next day and installed our new system...a Coleman. We're not familiar with that brand but it came with a 10-year parts and labour warranty and $300 rebate. Can't beat that! The next day, we received a call to ensure we were pleased with their service. This person told us we'd receive a reminder call at our 1-year anniversary in order to book our free maintenance (something the other company would never do).

So far, we've been extremely pleased with Appleby Systems. Our home is nice and toasty...and we've had to turn down the heat with our new furnace.

We rated this company an 8/10. However, if future dealings with them are as successful as our intro, we'd have no hesitation to rate them as a 10 and recommend to friends and family.

Customer service is very important to us. The servicemen we had at our house were great. The woman who followed up the next day couldn't have been better. She's a perfect representative for Appleby Systems.

Try them out.

Thank you so much Camille for taking time to review Appleby Systems and recognizing our efforts in providing good customer service, it is extremely important to us as well. We have a great team on our staff. Glad to hear you are toasty warm. We do have a referral program that will entitle you to gift cards from Tim Horton's so ensure the referrals mention your name! We sure appreciate your business and we look forward to doing business with you in the future.

Linda in Oakville
Linda in Oakville

New furnace

Our furnace broken last week (the coldest night this year) they were able to replace it within 24hours. The service team were extremely professional and they left my house so clean (I would not have known that they were there....except my house was warmer). They did an awesome job!!!!

Hi Linda, from all of us at Appleby Systems we thank you for your business and are grateful for your partnership. It's so great to hear our customers are happy with our services. Stay warm!!

RND in Oakville
RND in Oakville

New Furnace Installation

When my old furnace needed to be replaced, I called a couple of companies for quotes, including Appleby Systems. They first gave me a rough estimate over the phone, then sent me an email with the detailed figures - all within 1 day. Then they came to my house for a more detailed estimate. Ryan was very professional when he was at my home, friendly and deeply knowledgeable. They offered me a good deal, very competitive with the other quotes I received.
The installation was scheduled for a few days later and went very well. Steve and Jimmy were excellent - knowledgeable, very helpful, answered all my questions, and aimed to please with any request I had. They cleaned up carefully after they were done - which I appreciated (not always the case with other companies).
I have a neighbour that has been using Appleby for years, and now I can see why. I would highly recommend Appleby Systems for any HVAC needs.

Thank you for your generous review and for recognizing Appleby's efforts for total customer satisfaction. I'm are thrilled we provided you with knowledgeable & efficient service, we have a great team of technicians & office staff. From all of us at Appleby Systems we truly appreciate your business and we look forward to serving you for many years to come!

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Replace furnace

They were professional, responsive, and fitted us into a crowded schedule, to replace our furnace in mid December. We were very pleased with the service. We were pleased with the service.

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with Appleby Systems. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to providing the same type of service for years to come on your HVAC needs. Season's Greetings and all the very best to you and your family.

sealey in Etobicoke, Ontario Canada M9W6L4
sealey in Etobicoke, Ontario Canada M9W6L4

New Whole Home Humidifier installationn and furnace cleaning

Old drum humidifier was on it's last legs. Called Appleby for a recommendation and a quote. Didn't take long to get an appointment. Trevor, the serviceman, arrived on time and removed the old monster and installed a new Aprilaire model 400. Very neat job and done in short order! Also noticed that duct work was very dirty. I asked for a recommendation and he referred me to the head office, who passed me along to the duct cleaning company they recommend. Very happy with the service.

Hi Mr. Sealey, from all of us at Appleby Systems we thank you for your business and are grateful for your partnership. It's so great to hear our customers are happy with our services. All the best to you and your family over the holidays!

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

FURNACE REPLACEMENT

THE REPONSE TO MY EMERGENCY WAS VERY FAST. THE OPTIONS AND COSTS WERE EXPLAINED TO ME IN UNDERSTANDABLE TERMS. STEVE AND JIMMY SHOWED UP THE NEXT MORNING AND WERE AT WORK IMMEDIATELY. BY 4PM , THE REPLACEMENT WAS COMPLETED, THE NEW FURNACE TESTED OUT AND THE WORK AREA CLEANED UP. I DIDN'T HAVE TO GO AROUND AFTER THEY LEFT CLEANING. THE NEW FURNACE HAS BEEN PURRING ALONG AND I AM VERY, VERY SATISFIED.

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with Appleby Systems. We are glad Steve & Jimmy provided you with good service and left the work area clean. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to providing the same type of service for years to come on your HVAC needs.

Debbie in Burlington
Debbie in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Furnace Replacement

The entire staff at Appleby Systems have been wonderful. They truly care and are so pleasant, helpful, knowledgeable and professional. Once Appleby Systems knew we had no heat in our home they had Ryan Park out within hours. Ryan impressed us with his knowledge and efficiency and made recommendations without any pressure. Chris at the office ensured that their maintenance person Kyle was at our home right away. Kyle was also very helpful and based on his inspection of what needed to be replaced we decided to go ahead with the new furnace install. Steve and Jimmy installed the new furnace very quickly and efficiently and explained the process as they went along. We would recommend Appleby Systems to our family and friends without hesitation. Debbie & Mike

Thank you Debbie & Mike for your generous review and for recognizing Appleby's efforts for total customer satisfaction. I'm are thrilled we provided you with knowledgeable & efficient service, we have a great team of technicians & office staff. From all of us at Appleby Systems we truly appreciate your business and we look forward to serving you for many years to come!

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

hmidifier installation

they installed in september and has never worked. had to take time off work. came on friday something new is wrong - still does not work and will have to take tome off again

I'm sorry, we are not sure who you are and cannot find you in our system. Please call the office at 905-825-1893.

Deb  in Oakville
Deb in Oakville

Great service

Very good experience....Steve and Trevor installed a gas fireplace. On time , clean and with good work ethics . Very entertaining guys but worked well done. Front desk and our sales representative Ryan also very informative. Thanks again. Will deal with this company for basic service. Also gave a discount for seniors

Thank you so much Deb for sharing your experience with Appleby Systems. We are glad Steve & Trevor provided you with great service & Ryan was informative. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to providing the same type of service for years to come on your HVAC needs.

More about Appleby Systems

At Appleby Systems, we are focused on your home comfort needs. Whether you are looking for a new heating or cooling system, a beautiful gas fireplace or you want to know about the various options for improving your home’s indoor air quality, or want to install a gas line to your barbecue or gas stove we are focused on helping you. For more than 50 years, this has been our focus – you. We work hard for your referrals because we know that’s the very best advertising available. Your referrals mean everything to us. As a family-owned company, we follow the lead of owner Bill Wood, who encourages us to provide the level of service we would want for our own mothers. We have proudly served the regions of: Burlington & Oakville, Mississauga, Hamilton, Ancaster, Dundas, Waterdown & Stoney Creek since 1967.