Appleby Systems

Reviews for Appleby Systems

Andy
Andy

Installation of new hot water heater and new venting.

The workers came on time , worked all day and cleaned up all messes.
They were all very polite and professional.

Thank you Andy for taking the time to review Appleby Systems. We are glad we have another satisfied customer. We appreciate your business & look forward to doing business with you again.

Hot water heater replacement

Excellent service. The installation crew arrived on time, replacement was done quickly and professionally. Sales team responded promptly with a quote.

Will be contacting them again when it comes time to service my A/C and furnace.

Thank you for sharing your experience with Appleby Systems. We are glad you had such quick and professional service. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to providing the same type of service for years to come on your HVAC needs.

Roger in Oakville in Oakville
Roger in Oakville in Oakville

Furnace Replacement

Kyle and Jimmy completed a thorough and complete replacement of my furnace. They explained everything before they started and gave me regular updates. I am proud to have the sign on my lawn.

Roger

Hi Roger, thank you for recognizing our efforts in providing excellent customer service. We like to keep our customers informed and updated with the installation and it sounds like Kyle & Jimmy did just that! We certainly appreciate your business and look forward to hearing from you again.

Widowed female senior with an emergency

The plastic tubing on my furnace's humidifier ruptured in the middle of the night while I was sleeping. I discovered it when I woke up and shut the water off, but it drowned my furnace. The weather was below zero and I now have no heat and no water. I called Appleby and Ryan was at my house within the hour and diagnosed the problem. He shut the water off at the source, so I could have water and loaned me 2 space heaters to keep me warm. Arrangements were made to install a new furnace in a few days. Kyle and Jimmy did the renovation. They were courteous, pleasant to work with and did an excellent job. They left the space clean and tidy. They went over the work with me and showed me what I needed to do to maintain it. Everyone at Appleby including the ladies in the office were extremely helpful and patient regarding my dealings with the insurance company.
I would not hesitate to recommend Appleby to anyone.

From all of us at Appleby Systems we thank you for your business and are grateful for your partnership. It was our pleasure to guide you through a stressful process. Thank you for recognizing Appleby's efforts for total customer satisfaction. We hope you enjoy your new furnace and the home comfort it will bring you.

Very Satisfied

We got three quotes before choosing Appleby and were impressed with the options and the ten year parts and labour warranty. The sales rep and the two installers were on time and professional. The installers protected our carpets and stairs, were able to overcome installation issues, and they took the time to clearly explain the operation and maintenance of the new furnace, air conditioner, etc. We are glad we chose Appleby.

From all of us at Appleby Systems, we thank you for your business and are grateful for your partnership. We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. We pride ourselves on providing the best possible service and we have a great team of installers. Thank you again!

Colin in Oakville
Colin in Oakville

Installed a new electronic air cleaner

Jimmy and Kyle were punctual , personable and professional. Replacement was not an easy in and out. Gave a tutorial on equipment.
Excellent work. No mess. Thank-you so very much. 14/03/18

Thank you Colin for taking the time to review Appleby Systems. We truly value your business and look forward to providing you with excellent customer service for years to come. Thank you again!

bnussbaum in Burlington, ON L7P 3H9, Canada
bnussbaum in Burlington, ON L7P 3H9, Canada

Fast and Great Service

Required fast service on a water heater and received it. Great sales staff, fast response and excellent work. Couldn't be happier. Highly recommended. Very well done and we are very pleased.

We really appreciate you taking the time to review Appleby Systems. We are so glad you are happy with your new water heater. We certainly appreciate your business, thank you!

Rosanne in Burlington
Rosanne in Burlington

Furnace, A/C and Hot Water Tank install

My friends recommended Appleby Systems to me. The office staff was friendly and knowledgable. Ryan the salesman came out and explained some different options and what may work best, and gave an estimate.
The installers, Kyle, Jimmy, Mike and Trevor had a big job ahead of them. They worked hard and stayed late, making sure everything was working and running efficiently. Everything was clean and tidy when they left. Very happy with the results. Great job guys.

furnace and air conditioner replacement

Mike, Trevor and Jimmy did an excellent job replacing my old HVAC system. They sealed gaps and routed lines in an efficient manner that showed attention to detail. I would recommend Appleby Systems to anyone looking for HVAC work in their home.

Thank you so much for taking time to review Appleby Systems and recognizing our efforts in providing good customer service, we have a great team of installers. We sure appreciate your business and we look forward to doing business with you in the future.

Gas fireplace installation

Kyle and Jimmy replaced my old gas fireplace insert yesterday, and did an excellent job despite unforeseen challenges in removing old venting. They showed enormous restraint, patience and determination despite many hours of what must have been very uncomfortable work. They were polite and clear about explaining the issues as well as in explaining the operation of the new unit once it was finally in. Loving the final results! The reason for a "4" vs. "5" rating is only that I felt that some of the issues might have been foreseen in advance with a more thorough pre-order inspection.

Thank you so much for taking the time to review Appleby Systems. We did encounter challenges when replacing the liners around two unforeseen bends in the existing chimney pipe. I'm so glad we were able to work through it and you're loving the fireplace. We sure appreciate your business and we look forward to doing business with you again.

More about Appleby Systems

At Appleby Systems, we are focused on your home comfort needs. Whether you are looking for a new heating or cooling system, a beautiful gas fireplace or you want to know about the various options for improving your home’s indoor air quality, or want to install a gas line to your barbecue or gas stove we are focused on helping you. For more than 50 years, this has been our focus – you. We work hard for your referrals because we know that’s the very best advertising available. Your referrals mean everything to us. As a family-owned company, we follow the lead of owner Bill Wood, who encourages us to provide the level of service we would want for our own mothers. We have proudly served the regions of: Burlington & Oakville, Mississauga, Hamilton, Ancaster, Dundas, Waterdown & Stoney Creek since 1967.

Heating & Air Conditioning and Fireplaces
Furnaces, air conditioners, heat pumps, ductless air conditioners, humidifiers, electronic air cleaners, media air cleaners, air purifiers, heat recovery ventilators, hot water tanks, tankless water heaters, gas fireplaces, commercial packaged rooftop units, unit heaters, infra red heaters, gas lines, custom ductwork, programmable thermostats, whole house hepa systems, dehumidifiers
Heating & cooling installations, maintenance and homeowner maintenance protection plans, service and repairs, commercial and residential, filter replacement, gas lines. We have our own sheet metal shop for custom ductwork. Warranty services on HVAC equipment.
Coleman, Carrier, Aprilaire, Fujitsu, Gree, Reznor, Vanee, John Wood, GSW, Giant, Regency, Kingsmen, Navien, Sanuvox, Cozy, Superior Radiant
Family owned & operated that hires certified, licensed technicians. Offers 10% seniors discount on repair work. Coleman Certified Comfort Expert offering first-year unit replacement and a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
We have our own sheet metal shop for custom ductwork, HVAC products & services,
1967