Appleby Systems

Reviews for Appleby Systems

1 review Burlington, ON

Highly Recommended

Despite the summer heat wave, Appleby Systems was able to quickly and efficiently get everything organized for our new A/C and furnace. The installation crew (Kyle, Chris and Kenny) did an incredible job and had everything up and running perfectly.

Thank you so much for taking the time to review Appleby Systems. We are glad we have another satisfied customer! We appreciate your business & look forward to doing business with you again. Enjoy your summer!

Geoff in Oakville
Geoff in Oakville

AC replacement and just in time

A little under two weeks ago, I discovered our AC was not really keeping up wit the increasingly hot weather. Dan came out pretty fast and diagnosed the unit was at life end and time for a new one. Ryan was fast to respond with some options and a quote. Within days, Kyle and Jimmy were here to remove and replace with a new Coleman AC unit and larger coils for the furnace. Given the heat we were headed for, the guys did a great job, and had the whole system cleaned and tuned up ready to face this crazy heat wave we are now in. Talk about great work and great timing! Thanks guys, all cool here.

Thank you Geoff for sharing your experience with Appleby Systems. We are glad you had such quick and professional service. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to providing the same type of service for years to come on your HVAC needs.

r0bappleby in Oakville
r0bappleby in Oakville

New Central Air

The installers Kyle and Jimmie were great. When they left the only indication was a new Central Air unit in the yard. No mess of junk laying around. They went through everything and answered all the questions. Keep up the great work

Thank you Rob for taking the time to review Appleby Systems. We are glad we have another satisfied customer! We appreciate your business & look forward to doing business with you again. Enjoy your summer!

Air Conditioner Replacement

Dan was excellent to spot the problem before the cooling season started and I was able to get it addressed by Appleby Systems very quickly.

Kyle and Jimmy installed the new unit and were very good to have working in my home. They were pleasant to work with (everybody that I have met at Appleby is), they explained what they were doing, were very neat and tidy while they were working and cleaned up thoroughly when they left. Installation was tested before they left and is working absolutely perfectly.
Many thanks,
B

Thank you for recognizing our efforts in providing excellent customer service. We like to keep our customers informed and updated with the installation and it sounds like Kyle & Jimmy did just that! We really appreciate your business and are grateful for your partnership. We look forward to hearing from you again.

Lori in Oakville
Lori in Oakville

New HVAC

We have been Appleby customers for 20 years. We recently had an issue with our air conditioning- of course the hottest May ever and prom season. Even though it is busy time they did their best to help us out quickly and professionally. Jimmy and Kyle came and installed a new furnace and air conditioner and they were great, very knowledgeable and again professional.

Thank you so much Lori for the opportunity to do business with you all these years and for sharing your experience with Appleby Systems. We are so glad we could help you during a hot spell. We realize how important prom season is!! We certainly appreciate your business and look forward to serving you for years to come.

S in Oakville
S in Oakville

Always great service!

I have used the services of Appleby Systems for many years and have always had good service.
This time I had a new AC system installed and considering the obstacles encountered and the heat, the installers, Kyle and Jimmy were ever positive and optimistic. Great service! It was a long day.
Thank you.
Susan

Hi Susan, from all of us at Appleby Systems we thank you for your business and are grateful for your partnership. It's so great to hear our long time customers are happy with our services. Have a great summer!

1 review Burlington, ON

Furnace & humidifier

This is the second time using Appleby Systems and am happy to be using their service again. Ryan the sales guy was extremely knowledgeable which in the end, helps you make the best decision for your needs. My furnace and humidifier was installed with no issues, the guys were very courteous and respectful and knew what they were doing. I would Highly recommend them.

Liz P.

Hi Liz, from all of us at Appleby Systems we thank you for your business and are grateful for your partnership. Knowledge is power and it is important to pass this along to our customers. Thank you for recognizing Appleby's efforts for total customer satisfaction. We hope you enjoy your new furnace and humidifier and the home comfort it will bring you.

J Lee in Oakville
J Lee in Oakville

Water tank purchase, installation and removal

I’ve had Appleby Systems provide yearly maintenance on my furnace and AC for over 5 years. I found the Appleby when my furnace shut down years ago during one of the coldest winters, and my parents were living in my house while I was abroad working. The repair person came out as an emergency and fixed the problem. Also gave them a senior discount. On thing that left a huge impression with my parents was how professional, respectful and kind he was towards them. Over the years, Appleby representatives who have come out to do maintenance on our furnace or repairs have been knowledgeable, professional and straight forward with what we need and don’t need. Always leaving the decision to the customer as to what they want but ensuring they have all the information to make an informed decision. Our leased water tank of 15 + years started leaking recently and we heard all the pros and cons of leasing or buying. I called Appleby Systems and Mr. Ryan Park came out to take a look and gave us an estimate and we recently had it installed. The two installers arrived, installed the new tank, and removed the old water tank which will be returned to Reliance on my behalf, and included in the installation service. No complaints again. Professional and reliable as always. I recommend Appleby Systems to everyone I know. It’s a bit of a long winded review but I’ve been meaning to write a review and thought people should know when and why I decided to go with this company.

Thank you so much for the opportunity to do business with you all these years and for sharing your experience with Appleby Systems. Its so great to hear that our long time customers are happy with our services. We certainly appreciate your business and look forward to serving you for years to come!

Majsan in Oakville
Majsan in Oakville

New hot water tank installed

During service on my A/C James saw that the wenting on my hot water tank was broken.The company I rented it from wasn’t in a hurry to come and repair it so I was recommended to call Ryan at Appleby Systems.
The following morning Kyle and Jimmy came,removed the old tank and installed a new. They did an excellent job and it was pleasant to have them in the house!

Thank you Majsan for sharing your experience with the replacement of your hot water tank. We always love to hear from our customers and appreciate your feedback. We sure appreciate your business.

Andy
Andy

Installation of new hot water heater and new venting.

The workers came on time , worked all day and cleaned up all messes.
They were all very polite and professional.

Thank you Andy for taking the time to review Appleby Systems. We are glad we have another satisfied customer. We appreciate your business & look forward to doing business with you again.

More about Appleby Systems

At Appleby Systems, we are focused on your home comfort needs. Whether you are looking for a new heating or cooling system, a beautiful gas fireplace or you want to know about the various options for improving your home’s indoor air quality, or want to install a gas line to your barbecue or gas stove we are focused on helping you. For more than 50 years, this has been our focus – you. We work hard for your referrals because we know that’s the very best advertising available. Your referrals mean everything to us. As a family-owned company, we follow the lead of owner Bill Wood, who encourages us to provide the level of service we would want for our own mothers. We have proudly served the regions of: Burlington & Oakville, Mississauga, Hamilton, Ancaster, Dundas, Waterdown & Stoney Creek since 1967.

Heating & Air Conditioning and Fireplaces
Furnaces, air conditioners, heat pumps, ductless air conditioners, humidifiers, electronic air cleaners, media air cleaners, air purifiers, heat recovery ventilators, hot water tanks, tankless water heaters, gas fireplaces, commercial packaged rooftop units, unit heaters, infra red heaters, gas lines, custom ductwork, programmable thermostats, whole house hepa systems, dehumidifiers
Heating & cooling installations, maintenance and homeowner maintenance protection plans, service and repairs, commercial and residential, filter replacement, gas lines. We have our own sheet metal shop for custom ductwork. Warranty services on HVAC equipment.
Coleman, Carrier, Aprilaire, Fujitsu, Gree, Reznor, Vanee, John Wood, GSW, Giant, Regency, Kingsmen, Navien, Sanuvox, Cozy, Superior Radiant
Family owned & operated that hires certified, licensed technicians. Offers 10% seniors discount on repair work. Coleman Certified Comfort Expert offering first-year unit replacement and a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
We have our own sheet metal shop for custom ductwork, HVAC products & services,
1967