Kitchen Star Design Studio

Helen and Stephen in Thornhill
Helen and Stephen in Thornhill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Kitchen Renovation

After receiving 4 quotes on a kitchen renovation we decided to go with Kitchen Star Design Studio. We felt they offered the best value for our dollar. From the outset, Arik and Mike were personable, approachable and easy to talk to. Arik provided valuable design suggestions while always respecting our vision for the new kitchen. We were given an installation date which was adhered to, as was every part of the project. The installers did a marvellous job of making sure each cabinet was straight and even. They protected our new floor and were fastidious in the cleanup following the installation. Any questions or requests we had throughout the project were promptly and respectfully dealt with. The cabinets look beautiful and we are delighted with the end result. For a quality and timely job, we would highly recommend his company to anyone in the market for a new kitchen.

We appreciate your great review!

Olga in Richmond Hill
Olga in Richmond Hill

Kitchen Renovation

I would like to thank the Kitchen Star company for their excellent work on my kitchen renovation. The job was well done and everything was on time; everything was of excellent quality. Their customer service was professional and effective. I loved it all, an amazing experience for my first renovation, I'd definitely recommend this company to everyone seeking a great kitchen for reasonable price.

It was our pleasure doong your kitchen for you!

Mary in Richmond Hill
Mary in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Kitchen Renovation

Kitchen Star Cabinets was great to work with. They came into our home and gave us some good advice and ideas. The workmanship was good quality, they delivered on time and were quick to fix any issues that came up. We were very happy with the customer service and love our new kitchen. We would recommend them to anyone!

Thank you very much!!!

Happy Couple in Toronto
Happy Couple in Toronto

Kitchen Cabinets and Granite countertops

Good workmanship. Both guys (Michael and Erik - not sure if I spelled their respective names correctly though) are awesome, they offer customer service at its finest!
But you need to get your own plumber and electrician if you can't do it your own. Backsplash installers too. It will be highly recommended to look around your circle starting from your friends, your friends' friends and relatives. Much better if you get a licensed plumber and electrician, if you have the spare money to spend, that way you are rest assured that he knows what he's doing.
I'll gladly get Kitchen Stars services again once I moved to my recently bought home, but I will hire my own plumber, backsplash installer and electrician next time around.

Thank you very much for your review. As always we provide our customers with superior quality and service. however we are NOT plumbers or electritions and we cannot take any responsibility for their quality of work. We specializing in custom cabinetry and counter tops and keep providing excellent service to our customers.

Debbie Malliaros from Vaughan
Debbie Malliaros from Vaughan

Kitchen renovation

Kitchen Star Design Studio

Kitchen Star was a great company to work with. The consultation and design process was very positive. The installation was on time. The quality of workmanship is excellent. I would highly recommend this company, a very pleasant experience. We absolutely love our new kitchen.

We appreciate your kind review, and if anything we are a phone call away!!!

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Kitchen reno

I used kitchen star for my kitchen reno. Arik and Michael go above and beyond to get the job done right! Arik sat with me to design my ideal kitchen and Michael hunted down my dream countertop.
I have had nothing but compliments on the outcome of my kitchen. I am so happy I will use them when we tackle the bathrooms.

Thank you very much!

Maurice & Faye in Toronto
Maurice & Faye in Toronto

Kitchen Renovation

Arik & Michael are very easy to work with and they listened to our needs and helped to design the perfect kitchen giving us more cabinet space than we had.We would recommend them any time and would not hesitate using them again. Thy promised a start time for the project and were right on time.Their installation team was very good and worked hard to finish the installation on time and checked that it was good before leaving,they left everything very clean and tidy.Thank you very much.

Thank you for such kind review!!!

Vickie  in Oakville
Vickie in Oakville

New Kitchen Installation

My experience with Kitchen Star Design Studio was 100% positive and I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone looking to renovate a kitchen. In my opinion, the service, quality of product and price point cannot be beat. The kitchen was completed on time and on budget. My new kitchen looks fantastic and exceeded my expectations just as Arik told me it would.
The entire team is extremely professional, knows their product, is responsive to questions/changes and customer service oriented.

I also want to comment on the kitchen installers as they did an amazing job and ensured that every kitchen cabinet door was level and that all drawers and cabinets were properly aligned - they did not leave until I was completely satisfied with the result. It was refreshing to see a strict attention detail and pride in their work.

Thanks to the entire Kitchen Star team and especially to Arik for all of your help through the design and installation process.

It was a great pleasure doing your kitchen for you, thank you for the kind words.

Fraser's
Fraser's

Kitchen cabinets

Installation on time and final adjustments made with no issues . Thank you for backing up what you said you would do. Jason and vicktoria

It was our great pleasure to make your new kitchen for you!

Beautiful Kitchens!

It is our first home, and our first kitchen renovation and Kitchen Star helped us get the first kitchen of our dreams! Great value, quality, service, and they completed the job on schedule!
They were a pleasure to work with and we will definitely work with them again.

Thank you for kind words, it was a great pleasure doing your kitchen!!!

More about Kitchen Star Design Studio

Kitchen star design studio is a Canadian custom kitchen manufacturer and showroom. Kitchen renovation is our specialty. Our priority is to design, produce and install custom kitchen cabinets and counter tops ranging from many different styles and colors, from white kitchen cabinets with shaker style door to grey flat panel contemporary style.We also specialize in custom cabinetry made for laundry rooms, libraries , bathrooms and walk in closets and entertainment units.
When desiring on doing your kitchen renovation, or adding custom cabinets in your laundry, walk in closet or any other room contact us for a free evaluation, consultation and estimate, your home Reno, kitchen reno is our priority and we are very fortunate to assist many of our clientele.
We specialize in high end custom kitchen cabinets made out of solid wood or mdf and painted at any color that the client is requesting, we also offer different variety of stains and glazes.
We also proudly produce laminate kitchen cabinets and custom cabinetry with thermofoil on the doors and drawers. We have a large variety of colors for custom kitchen exteriors as well as interiors, special features like magic corners, lazy Susans, garbage centers, spice racks, wine racks and many more to fit every clients needs.
For those that would like to do a kitchen renovation, but want to change their doors and drawers we offer refacing or kitchen remodeling at the price lower that a whole new kitchen. Your kitchen will look absolutely new from outside , but your boxes and shelves will remain original. Your satisfaction is our main priority.