Kitchen Star Design Studio

Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design
8707 Dufferin street Unit 8 Vaughan ON L4J 0A2

Reviews for Kitchen Star Design Studio

Brand new kitchen installation

Michael and Arik are amazing! I was thinking of renovation for a long time and started to get quotes and compare quality, spec’s and prices with major retailers. One of them was Kitchen Star.
Once I met these guys I felt comfortable asking all I had in mind and got answers always with a smile. They made my plans come real true and easy. This was a good journey and I learned a lot from the designing to the installation. Their prices were decent and service was very welcoming. BIG LIKE!

Thank you for being such an amazing client, we had a lot of fun working with you on your brand new kitchen, enjoy!!!

Robert
Robert

Kitchen remodel

After numerous exhausting meet ups and promises from other vendors and contractors I was blessed to find Kitchen Star, Arik and Michael were a blessing to work with, from the initial consultation, measurements right down to the final installation was a breeze and effort less. They took care of everything and reassured that they would adhere to my budget. They even cleaned up after they were done. I can't thank them enough and would recommend them to anyone needing their kitchen spruced up down to the full remodel.

We appreciate such warm words, thank you for your business!!!

Orenstein
Orenstein
2 reviews Kettleby, ON

King Reno

Ariel and his team were exceptional with their detail and workmanship. I am very pleased with the outcome and I would highly recommend kitchen star.If you want a contractor that makes dreams come true then kitchen star is the one for you. if you want a contractor that makes dreams come true then kitchen star is the one for you truly grateful The Orenstein family

We appreciate your business and anything you need we are a phone call away!

Terry a.
Terry a.

Custom kitchen and quartz counter top

Michael and Arik did an amazing job, from beggining to end they made this stressful process simple and easy, the quality and installation process was above our expectations. Timing was excellent. We strongly recommend Kitchen star to anyone that is in need of a new kitchen in their home.

Thank you for kind words, it was a pleasure!!!

rosieklotz in Toronto, Ontario
rosieklotz in Toronto, Ontario

Kitchen Star is a star!

Michael and Arik made my kitchen renovation very easy.
They were so quick to make some last minute adjustments. Nothing fazed them. The final product looks amazing. Michael and Arik were very professional and knowledgeable. Many thanks for a job well done. I would highly recommend Kitchen Star Design.

It was a great pleasure doing your new kitchen for you, enjoy!!!

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Beautiful Kitchen Renovation

Arik walked my wife through the design process for our large kitchen. We were renovating a 20 year old kitchen in a large home and he was very helpful with suggestions to add character and beauty to our design while being respectful of our budget. You can see the quality of his product vs the ready made kind such as Ikea. The custom work far outshines anything we have seen in the marketplace. The installers were quiet, excellent and done more quickly than we expected. It was an excellent job from the first experience to the final payment.

Thank you for excellent review!!!

Carlo from Vaughan
Carlo from Vaughan

Kitchen renovation

Wow!!! Arik and Michael outdid themselves. I asked for a kitchen which was exactly like the one in their showroom and they delivered exactly that. I've been studying renovation magazines for what seems like the longest time and now that I have my dream kitchen... my kitchen would fit perfectly in one of those magazines. Arik and Michael provided the greatest advice and made available the best installers I've ever seen. One of the installers spent at least an hour after the install was complete to ensure that each door was perfectly aligned with such precision that you would need a 100X microscope to see any unevenness. I'm so glad I went with Kitchen Star mainly based on the reviews on Homestars. So far, throughout all my renovations, Homestars has not let me down. And now, I can add Kitchen Star as a highly recommended company. Please, don't hesitate to go with them.

We are very glad that we got a chance to produce and install your dream kitchen.

L.Tai from Toronto
L.Tai from Toronto

Kitchen Renovation

Would like to take this opportunity to thank Kitchen Star for giving us a functional and beautiful kitchen. Kitchen Star is committed to achieving excellence in the cabinet industry. Their dedication to affordable kitchen cabinets with amazing end results is hard to come by. It was a pleasure getting to know Arik and Michael. They have the ability to perceive and understand our needs and gave us good advice each time we encountered problems. In a nutshell, they are honest and easy to work with. Their team is professional, courteous and hardworking. We had such a good experience. Our kitchen will now be a constant reminder of the good people at Kitchen Star!

Thank you very much for such warm words.

Jzagazeta from Thornhill
Jzagazeta from Thornhill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Kitchen Renovation

Kitchen Star did a fantastic job of renovating my kitchen. Arik and Mike were very professional and punctual throughout the entire process. I am very satisfied with the quality of work and overall results. The employees were hard working and cleaned up after themselves. Definitely recommend this team!

We are glad that you enjoyed working with us, we enjoyed having you as our clients. Thank you.

Danya from Thornhill
Danya from Thornhill

Kitchen and Liquor Cabinet

It all began with a Groupon from Kitchen Star to renovate a 1960's kitchen. Now, you never really know what you're going to get from a groupon, even after reviewing the company before purchase. However, I have to say, Kitchen Star lived up to all reviews, testimonials, design, service and craftsmanship. Working with both Michael and Arik to come up with the ideal design for what we needed - with a little extra - was educational and exciting! They are quite knowledgeable and insightful and innovative where it comes to designing a kitchen to suit your needs and fit in your space. Arik does the brunt of the design work, and I must thank him for his patience, as by the time we finalized the design, there were 5 different designs to choose from. Not once did we feel pressured or rushed to make any decisions. We started working with Kitchen Star at the end of January 2015. Our design was finalized around April 10th, and they installed our kitchen and liquor cabinet June 15th. With a few tweaks here and there, we have a beautiful kitchen! Thank you Kitchen Star for your patience, knowledge, expertise and excellent customer care! You made this whole experience a pleasant one, and I would (and have) recommend you to all who ask!

Thank you ! we enjoyed working with you as well. We are so grateful that you appreciate our dedication and efforts.

More about Kitchen Star Design Studio

Kitchen star design studio is a Canadian custom kitchen manufacturer and showroom. Kitchen renovation is our specialty. Our priority is to design, produce and install custom kitchen cabinets and counter tops ranging from many different styles and colors, from white kitchen cabinets with shaker style door to grey flat panel contemporary style.We also specialize in custom cabinetry made for laundry rooms, libraries , bathrooms and walk in closets and entertainment units.
When desiring on doing your kitchen renovation, or adding custom cabinets in your laundry, walk in closet or any other room contact us for a free evaluation, consultation and estimate, your home Reno, kitchen reno is our priority and we are very fortunate to assist many of our clientele.
We specialize in high end custom kitchen cabinets made out of solid wood or mdf and painted at any color that the client is requesting, we also offer different variety of stains and glazes.
We also proudly produce laminate kitchen cabinets and custom cabinetry with thermofoil on the doors and drawers. We have a large variety of colors for custom kitchen exteriors as well as interiors, special features like magic corners, lazy Susans, garbage centers, spice racks, wine racks and many more to fit every clients needs.
For those that would like to do a kitchen renovation, but want to change their doors and drawers we offer refacing or kitchen remodeling at the price lower that a whole new kitchen. Your kitchen will look absolutely new from outside , but your boxes and shelves will remain original. Your satisfaction is our main priority.