Kitchen Star Design Studio

Reviews for Kitchen Star Design Studio

Debbie Malliaros from Vaughan
Debbie Malliaros from Vaughan

Kitchen renovation

Kitchen Star was a great company to work with. The consultation and design process was very positive. The installation was on time. The quality of workmanship is excellent. I would highly recommend this company, a very pleasant experience. We absolutely love our new kitchen.

We appreciate your kind review, and if anything we are a phone call away!!!

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Kitchen reno

I used kitchen star for my kitchen reno. Arik and Michael go above and beyond to get the job done right! Arik sat with me to design my ideal kitchen and Michael hunted down my dream countertop.
I have had nothing but compliments on the outcome of my kitchen. I am so happy I will use them when we tackle the bathrooms.

Thank you very much!

Maurice & Faye in Toronto
Maurice & Faye in Toronto

Kitchen Renovation

Arik & Michael are very easy to work with and they listened to our needs and helped to design the perfect kitchen giving us more cabinet space than we had.We would recommend them any time and would not hesitate using them again. Thy promised a start time for the project and were right on time.Their installation team was very good and worked hard to finish the installation on time and checked that it was good before leaving,they left everything very clean and tidy.Thank you very much.

Thank you for such kind review!!!

Vickie  in Oakville
Vickie in Oakville

New Kitchen Installation

My experience with Kitchen Star Design Studio was 100% positive and I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone looking to renovate a kitchen. In my opinion, the service, quality of product and price point cannot be beat. The kitchen was completed on time and on budget. My new kitchen looks fantastic and exceeded my expectations just as Arik told me it would.
The entire team is extremely professional, knows their product, is responsive to questions/changes and customer service oriented.

I also want to comment on the kitchen installers as they did an amazing job and ensured that every kitchen cabinet door was level and that all drawers and cabinets were properly aligned - they did not leave until I was completely satisfied with the result. It was refreshing to see a strict attention detail and pride in their work.

Thanks to the entire Kitchen Star team and especially to Arik for all of your help through the design and installation process.

It was a great pleasure doing your kitchen for you, thank you for the kind words.

Fraser's
Fraser's

Kitchen cabinets

Installation on time and final adjustments made with no issues . Thank you for backing up what you said you would do. Jason and vicktoria

It was our great pleasure to make your new kitchen for you!

Beautiful Kitchens!

It is our first home, and our first kitchen renovation and Kitchen Star helped us get the first kitchen of our dreams! Great value, quality, service, and they completed the job on schedule!
They were a pleasure to work with and we will definitely work with them again.

Thank you for kind words, it was a great pleasure doing your kitchen!!!

Gail in Vaughan
Gail in Vaughan

Excellent Kitchen Remodel

Michael and Arik were a pleasure to work with in redoing our kitchen. The work was done quickly, efficiently, and at a fair price. I would highly recommend Kitchen Stars to anyone looking for a new kitchen or cabinets.

Thank you very much for your review!!!

snoble
snoble

New Kitchen

We were very pleased with the work of kitchen star design studio. They helped us design both our kitchen as well as a wall unit for the living room. It was a very efficient process and they delivered high quality work on time and in budget. We would recommend arik to our family and friends. Sue and shawn. Toronto. Sue

Thank you very much!

Hazel and Gene in Brampton
Hazel and Gene in Brampton

Kitchen cabinet and counter renovation

Flexible timing and adjustments to design and detail, reliable service, good products and excellent staff. As many others, wanted to renovate kitchen for some time but just wasn't bad enough with all the other work that needed to be done. Well, it was actually worthwhile with improved functionality and appearance. Mike was accessible and easy to work with from design to follow up after completion. I would recommend this company and only with that the other contractors we've experienced in the past were as reliable and professional as Kitchen Star.

Thank you for such kind words, we greatly appreciate your business!

Margo in Vaughan
Margo in Vaughan

Brand New Kitchen Installation

I am happy that we did select Kitchen Star. The service was excellent. The kitchen looks great and we are very happy with the outcome. The install was on time and all went well.
The quality of the product and the install are very high. The installer paid attention to details and it looks nice.
Michael has accommodating all of our needs.We've meet him numerous times and he was always there for us . He was willing to change the plan several times and help us making the right
decisions that paid off big time.
We would recommend Kitchen Star for anyone who wants a personal service with a smile.

We are very happy, thank you very much!

More about Kitchen Star Design Studio

Kitchen star design studio is a Canadian custom kitchen manufacturer and showroom. Kitchen renovation is our specialty. Our priority is to design, produce and install custom kitchen cabinets and counter tops ranging from many different styles and colors, from white kitchen cabinets with shaker style door to grey flat panel contemporary style.We also specialize in custom cabinetry made for laundry rooms, libraries , bathrooms and walk in closets and entertainment units.
When desiring on doing your kitchen renovation, or adding custom cabinets in your laundry, walk in closet or any other room contact us for a free evaluation, consultation and estimate, your home Reno, kitchen reno is our priority and we are very fortunate to assist many of our clientele.
We specialize in high end custom kitchen cabinets made out of solid wood or mdf and painted at any color that the client is requesting, we also offer different variety of stains and glazes.
We also proudly produce laminate kitchen cabinets and custom cabinetry with thermofoil on the doors and drawers. We have a large variety of colors for custom kitchen exteriors as well as interiors, special features like magic corners, lazy Susans, garbage centers, spice racks, wine racks and many more to fit every clients needs.
For those that would like to do a kitchen renovation, but want to change their doors and drawers we offer refacing or kitchen remodeling at the price lower that a whole new kitchen. Your kitchen will look absolutely new from outside , but your boxes and shelves will remain original. Your satisfaction is our main priority.

Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design
Kitchen, Kitchen renovation, Kitchen renovations, Custom kitchen cabinets, white kitchens,wood kitchens, mdf kitchens, walk in closets, laundry rooms, custom kitchen renovation, custom kitchen cabinetry, traditional kitchens, mdf kitchens, thermofoil kitchens, laminate kitchens, high gloss kitchens.
Consultation, kitchen design, free estimate, custom kitchen design, demolition, installation, delivery,
Traditional kitchen cabinets, transitional kitchen cabinets, contemporary kitchen cabinets, flat panel doors, high raised panel door, shaker doors, custom hoods, flouts, posts, corbels, laminate kitchens, high gloss kitchens.
Custom made cabinets for kitchen, bathroom, walk in closets, laundry rooms, libraries, entertainment units, laminate counter tops, quartz counter tops, marble counter tops, granite counter tops
cash, visa, mastercard, cheque , draft
$3000