Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design

Reviews for Kitchen Star Design Studio

Carlo from Vaughan
Carlo from Vaughan

Kitchen renovation

Wow!!! Arik and Michael outdid themselves. I asked for a kitchen which was exactly like the one in their showroom and they delivered exactly that. I've been studying renovation magazines for what seems like the longest time and now that I have my dream kitchen... my kitchen would fit perfectly in one of those magazines. Arik and Michael provided the greatest advice and made available the best installers I've ever seen. One of the installers spent at least an hour after the install was complete to ensure that each door was perfectly aligned with such precision that you would need a 100X microscope to see any unevenness. I'm so glad I went with Kitchen Star mainly based on the reviews on Homestars. So far, throughout all my renovations, Homestars has not let me down. And now, I can add Kitchen Star as a highly recommended company. Please, don't hesitate to go with them.

We are very glad that we got a chance to produce and install your dream kitchen.

L.Tai from Toronto
L.Tai from Toronto

Kitchen Star Design Studio

Would like to take this opportunity to thank Kitchen Star for giving us a functional and beautiful kitchen. Kitchen Star is committed to achieving excellence in the cabinet industry. Their dedication to affordable kitchen cabinets with amazing end results is hard to come by. It was a pleasure getting to know Arik and Michael. They have the ability to perceive and understand our needs and gave us good advice each time we encountered problems. In a nutshell, they are honest and easy to work with. Their team is professional, courteous and hardworking. We had such a good experience. Our kitchen will now be a constant reminder of the good people at Kitchen Star!

Thank you very much for such warm words.

Jzagazeta from Thornhill
Jzagazeta from Thornhill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Kitchen Star Design Studio

Kitchen Star did a fantastic job of renovating my kitchen. Arik and Mike were very professional and punctual throughout the entire process. I am very satisfied with the quality of work and overall results. The employees were hard working and cleaned up after themselves. Definitely recommend this team!

We are glad that you enjoyed working with us, we enjoyed having you as our clients. Thank you.

Danya from Thornhill
Danya from Thornhill

Kitchen and Liquor Cabinet

It all began with a Groupon from Kitchen Star to renovate a 1960's kitchen. Now, you never really know what you're going to get from a groupon, even after reviewing the company before purchase. However, I have to say, Kitchen Star lived up to all reviews, testimonials, design, service and craftsmanship. Working with both Michael and Arik to come up with the ideal design for what we needed - with a little extra - was educational and exciting! They are quite knowledgeable and insightful and innovative where it comes to designing a kitchen to suit your needs and fit in your space. Arik does the brunt of the design work, and I must thank him for his patience, as by the time we finalized the design, there were 5 different designs to choose from. Not once did we feel pressured or rushed to make any decisions. We started working with Kitchen Star at the end of January 2015. Our design was finalized around April 10th, and they installed our kitchen and liquor cabinet June 15th. With a few tweaks here and there, we have a beautiful kitchen! Thank you Kitchen Star for your patience, knowledge, expertise and excellent customer care! You made this whole experience a pleasant one, and I would (and have) recommend you to all who ask!

Thank you ! we enjoyed working with you as well. We are so grateful that you appreciate our dedication and efforts.

Denny D. from Toronto
Denny D. from Toronto

Kitchen Renovation

My experience with Kitchen Star was delightful. This was my first renovation and I needed a lot of guidance. From the minute that I walked into Kitchen Star, I was immediately put at ease. Michael was incredibly helpful in answering all my questions and I had no hesitation in deciding to go with KS for my new kitchen. Michael and Arik accommodated all my requests, always with a smile , and delivered a perfect kitchen exactly when it was promised. The installers were professional, courteous, very efficient and they built my new kitchen with no mess.
I highly recommend Kitchen Star. I am so pleased with the whole package!

Thank you so much,it was a pleasure!

Val from Vaughan
Val from Vaughan

Bathroom Cabinets and Counter Tops

Kitchen Star Design Studio

I had the pleasure of working with Arik and Mike on a Bathroom project. It is rare to find Quality, Service, and Price delivered simultaneously. Kitchen Star delivered on all of the above. It was a pleasure dealing with a professional and reliable team. I have already started my next project with Kitchen Star and I would highly recommend Kitchen Star to anyone.

It was a pleasure working with you, thank you sir!

Igor from Richmond Hill
Igor from Richmond Hill
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Kitchen Renovation Project

We have some urgency to start our kitchen renovation project. However we were confused and overwhelmed with plenty of available private kitchen cabinet builders and stores, design challenges, choosing right materials and contractors who we would be confident with. So we met with few kitchen cabinet designers and visited some kitchen stores. We still were in some uncertainty what we need and with who to go. Suddenly we found Kitchen Star Cabinet Design Studio. We met Arik and Michael who easily explain the nature of that type of projects. They showed us the way they work by giving us example of some other projects they were handling right now. The time frame was impressive. They promised to do everything on time, the additional subcontractors were provided as well. During actual project implementation everything was on time like swiss watch. We are pleased we have chosen to go with them.

It was a great pleasure doing your kitchen renovation.

Judy & Phil Breeze from Richmond Hill
Judy & Phil Breeze from Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Kitchen Cabinetry and countertop

Michael and Ariel were excellent and lived up to our expectations. They gave us a date for installation and they were bang on. Quality was excellent.

Great job and a pleasure to deal with.

Kitchen Star is a great company.

Thank you very much for such warm words!

ruslan kurilenko from Vaughan
ruslan kurilenko from Vaughan

Kitchen Renovation, Floor Renovation, Floor Replacement

Kitchen Star did an amazing job renovating my kitchen and all of the floors in my home. It was an incredibly huge project but the company made sure to deliver quality results in a timely manner. The employees are very hard-working, and I am very satisfied with the results. Everything came out as I had imagined it to. I highly recommend Kitchen Star for any type of kitchen or floor renovations.

It was our pleasure to do your renovation!!!

Neena from Mississauga
Neena from Mississauga

Family Room Wall Unit and Bar

Arik and Michael are very professional. They are also very personable and ensure that their customers are completely satisfied. They stay on budget. Their work is beautiful and the results are high end. We are very pleased with the results of their work and highly recommend this team.

It was a great pleasure having you as our client! Thank you for wonderful review!

More about Kitchen Star Design Studio

Kitchen star design studio is a Canadian custom kitchen manufacturer and showroom. Kitchen renovation is our specialty. Our priority is to design, produce and install custom kitchen cabinets and counter tops ranging from many different styles and colors, from white kitchen cabinets with shaker style door to grey flat panel contemporary style.We also specialize in custom cabinetry made for laundry rooms, libraries , bathrooms and walk in closets and entertainment units.
When desiring on doing your kitchen renovation, or adding custom cabinets in your laundry, walk in closet or any other room contact us for a free evaluation, consultation and estimate, your home Reno, kitchen reno is our priority and we are very fortunate to assist many of our clientele.
We specialize in high end custom kitchen cabinets made out of solid wood or mdf and painted at any color that the client is requesting, we also offer different variety of stains and glazes.
We also proudly produce laminate kitchen cabinets and custom cabinetry with thermofoil on the doors and drawers. We have a large variety of colors for custom kitchen exteriors as well as interiors, special features like magic corners, lazy Susans, garbage centers, spice racks, wine racks and many more to fit every clients needs.
For those that would like to do a kitchen renovation, but want to change their doors and drawers we offer refacing or kitchen remodeling at the price lower that a whole new kitchen. Your kitchen will look absolutely new from outside , but your boxes and shelves will remain original. Your satisfaction is our main priority.