Kitchen Star Design Studio

Reviews for Kitchen Star Design Studio

Denny D. from Toronto
Denny D. from Toronto

Kitchen Renovation

My experience with Kitchen Star was delightful. This was my first renovation and I needed a lot of guidance. From the minute that I walked into Kitchen Star, I was immediately put at ease. Michael was incredibly helpful in answering all my questions and I had no hesitation in deciding to go with KS for my new kitchen. Michael and Arik accommodated all my requests, always with a smile , and delivered a perfect kitchen exactly when it was promised. The installers were professional, courteous, very efficient and they built my new kitchen with no mess.
I highly recommend Kitchen Star. I am so pleased with the whole package!

Thank you so much,it was a pleasure!

Val from Vaughan
Val from Vaughan

Bathroom Cabinets and Counter Tops

I had the pleasure of working with Arik and Mike on a Bathroom project. It is rare to find Quality, Service, and Price delivered simultaneously. Kitchen Star delivered on all of the above. It was a pleasure dealing with a professional and reliable team. I have already started my next project with Kitchen Star and I would highly recommend Kitchen Star to anyone.

It was a pleasure working with you, thank you sir!

Igor from Richmond Hill
Igor from Richmond Hill
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Kitchen Renovation Project

We have some urgency to start our kitchen renovation project. However we were confused and overwhelmed with plenty of available private kitchen cabinet builders and stores, design challenges, choosing right materials and contractors who we would be confident with. So we met with few kitchen cabinet designers and visited some kitchen stores. We still were in some uncertainty what we need and with who to go. Suddenly we found Kitchen Star Cabinet Design Studio. We met Arik and Michael who easily explain the nature of that type of projects. They showed us the way they work by giving us example of some other projects they were handling right now. The time frame was impressive. They promised to do everything on time, the additional subcontractors were provided as well. During actual project implementation everything was on time like swiss watch. We are pleased we have chosen to go with them.

It was a great pleasure doing your kitchen renovation.

Judy & Phil Breeze from Richmond Hill
Judy & Phil Breeze from Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Kitchen Cabinetry and countertop

Michael and Ariel were excellent and lived up to our expectations. They gave us a date for installation and they were bang on. Quality was excellent.

Great job and a pleasure to deal with.

Kitchen Star is a great company.

Thank you very much for such warm words!

ruslan kurilenko from Vaughan
ruslan kurilenko from Vaughan

Kitchen Renovation, Floor Renovation, Floor Replacement

Kitchen Star did an amazing job renovating my kitchen and all of the floors in my home. It was an incredibly huge project but the company made sure to deliver quality results in a timely manner. The employees are very hard-working, and I am very satisfied with the results. Everything came out as I had imagined it to. I highly recommend Kitchen Star for any type of kitchen or floor renovations.

It was our pleasure to do your renovation!!!

Neena from Mississauga
Neena from Mississauga

Family Room Wall Unit and Bar

Arik and Michael are very professional. They are also very personable and ensure that their customers are completely satisfied. They stay on budget. Their work is beautiful and the results are high end. We are very pleased with the results of their work and highly recommend this team.

It was a great pleasure having you as our client! Thank you for wonderful review!

Bryan from Toronto
Bryan from Toronto

Kitchen Renovation

Michael and Arik were pleasant and helpful to work with. They were very personable and responsive by email and to concerns we had. They worked closely with us to collaborate on a kitchen design that we liked while providing their expert advice. They were organized and set timelines and met them accordingly. We are happy with our final cabinets and countertops that give our kitchen a modern and sleek feel.

It was a great pleasure working with you guys, thank you so much!

Kitchen Renovation

Kitchen Star have just completed a kitchen renovation in our house. Thank you so much for the amazing work. Our kitchen is such a wonderful space now. Renovation in our house was executed smoothly and skilfully. Ariel and Michael were always accessible and responsive to our concerns. Thanks so much for your excellent work. It was done on time and everything went as planned. We had such a good experience with the Kitchen Star and we would highly recommend them.

We really enjoyed doing your kitchen renovation, thank you!

Zubin Abidi from Richmond Hill
Zubin Abidi from Richmond Hill
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

custom cabinets

I began my search for kitchen cabinets in September and did extensive research on many companies. Kitchen Star always came out on top when getting the most "bang for your buck" Their cabinets were made flawlessly and the quality of the craftsmanship has been discussed even by my contractor (Who I denied the job to due to his cost) Anyway after several visits with Arik and Michael we came up with an amazing design to fit my space. These guys are 100% reliable and stick to all their appointment times an make their clients satisfied. I wasn't sure about the colour of the stain to go with and since I work nights made it very difficult to go visit and see the cabinets in real life. For 3 days I received emailed photos until I selected the perfect match. Now to me, that screams dedication!! Installation was quick and they even came back to cut out a hole for my electrician in the island.

Thank you so much for a wonderful review, it was a pleasure serving you.

Marina Metelskaya from Vaughan
Marina Metelskaya from Vaughan

new custom kitchen

Love my kitchen, thank you Michael and Ariel!. They gave me the cheapest price I could find while I was shopping around. I visited 5 places or so. Prices were like 23 - 30000!!! One company said they needed 2 weeks to calculate the price. These guys gave it to me on the spot. Installation was quick and painless

It was a pleasure doing your new kitchen, thank you for the kind review!

More about Kitchen Star Design Studio

Kitchen star design studio is a Canadian custom kitchen manufacturer and showroom. Kitchen renovation is our specialty. Our priority is to design, produce and install custom kitchen cabinets and counter tops ranging from many different styles and colors, from white kitchen cabinets with shaker style door to grey flat panel contemporary style.We also specialize in custom cabinetry made for laundry rooms, libraries , bathrooms and walk in closets and entertainment units.
When desiring on doing your kitchen renovation, or adding custom cabinets in your laundry, walk in closet or any other room contact us for a free evaluation, consultation and estimate, your home Reno, kitchen reno is our priority and we are very fortunate to assist many of our clientele.
We specialize in high end custom kitchen cabinets made out of solid wood or mdf and painted at any color that the client is requesting, we also offer different variety of stains and glazes.
We also proudly produce laminate kitchen cabinets and custom cabinetry with thermofoil on the doors and drawers. We have a large variety of colors for custom kitchen exteriors as well as interiors, special features like magic corners, lazy Susans, garbage centers, spice racks, wine racks and many more to fit every clients needs.
For those that would like to do a kitchen renovation, but want to change their doors and drawers we offer refacing or kitchen remodeling at the price lower that a whole new kitchen. Your kitchen will look absolutely new from outside , but your boxes and shelves will remain original. Your satisfaction is our main priority.