Kitchen Star Design Studio

Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design
8707 Dufferin street Unit 8 Vaughan ON L4J 0A2
HomeStars  >  Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design in Vaughan  >  Kitchen Star Design Studio

Reviews for Kitchen Star Design Studio

Kitchen Stars were great to work with as we fully renovated our kitchen. They were organized, efficient, knowledgeable, accountable and on time. Lots of great selection across all areas: cabinetry, design, hardware, sink, countertops, etc. We are very happy with the final product and LOVE our new kitchen. Would definitely recommend and use them again.

Thank you so very much for such warm and wonderful review, please enjoy your beautiful white shaker kitchen with quartz counter top, and remember if anything we are a call away!

Nataliya in Toronto

We have selected the Kitchen Star Design Studio to renovate our kitchen and very happy with our choice. We are very pleased with the overall experience and final result. Every single stage of the process was smooth, everything was delivered as promised and within agreed timelines. Moreover, we had to make some last minute changes to the original schedule and Arik accommodated our request with understanding and delivered everything just before the holidays. The installation team did a very good job - huge thank you to them!!! Arik and Michael - thank you very much for handling everything with high level of professionalism, speed and quality. It was an easy and exciting experience for us...and I LOVE my new kitchen!!!:)

It was a great pleasure for us to do your new custom kitchen, thank you so much for the wonderful review, enjoy your new kitchen!

erin.kelly15 in Thornhill

From the moment Arik walked into our outdated kitchen, we knew we had made the right decision in contacting Kitchen Star Cabinets (based on other HomeStars reviews). Arik provided us with a detailed written quote on the spot. Once we decided to proceed, custom 3D design options were created and presented to us based on our wish list. Kitchen Star designed and installed our custom cabinets (handles included), a custom bench with storage in our seating area, and quartz counters and backsplash on time and on budget. They also installed custom cabinetry/quartz counter in our powder room. We couldn’t be more thrilled with the end result. Overhauling a kitchen is a huge undertaking. It is why we delayed taking on such a mammoth renovation for over 10 years. Arik and Michael were invaluable throughout the whole process. They guided us as we coordinated the timing of other trades. We found them to be reliable and accommodating. They are both knowledgeable, punctual, have integrity, and were a pleasure to work with. Their honesty, advice and open communication throughout the process made the renovation painless. If you’re interested in renovating your kitchen, look no further. Based on our experience, Arik and Michael will do an amazing, high quality job.

Thank you for such warm and kind review, we truly enjoyed working on your custom cabinets, enjoy, merry Christmas and remember if anything we are a call or email away!

Arik and Michael were great. From beginning to end they lived up to every word they said. Amazing service and the end result turned out better than we could have hoped.

It was a great pleasure doing your kitchen, you guys are awesome, enjoy!

sissybop39 in Vaughan

We want to express just how amazing Michael and Arik were with us! Thank you for the professionalism and patience. We love our new kitchen and can't say enough good things about KitchenStar. You can see the before (right)and after (left)

Thank you for the wonderful review, we truly enjoyed making your new kitchen cabinets and we love the outcome of your new custom shaker kitchen and the quartz counter top truly looks gorgeous. Enjoy!!!

Ron and Ljuba in Vaughan

Checked many Kitchen Renovation Companies Decided Kitchen Star Michael/Eric No Mistake after 30 days only one problem which was fixed in one week No hesitation recommending them to anyone in future

I hope that you guys will enjoy your beautiful white shaker kitchen, thank you so much for the wonderful review.

Harold Wodlinger from Thornhill

Kitchen Star manufactured and installed 3 bathroom vanities and counter tops for us. Their prices are fair, their work is excellent, and Michael and Arik were a pleasure to deal with. They delivered on time and on budget, and handled small changes without complaint. Highly recommended.

It was a great pleasure working for you guys, thanks so much for the wonderful, we love the way all vanities and quartz counters came out, enjoy!

rhondachristie77 in Nobleton
5 reviews King City, ON

I found two kitchens from Homestars and one from House and Home to get quotes. I chose Kitchen Star Design Studio because their quote was competitive, and I really liked Arik and Michael, feeling that I could trust them to care about my project. I was not disappointed! I previously renovated a house and built two new houses so have a good benchmark of experience. From the beginning to the end of the process, they were accommodating, patient and professional. I paid exactly what was quoted. Their installer was great too- a perfectionist who wants to make the customer happy. The kitchen and vanity are beautiful! Although it was just installed last week, I have no doubts that IF there are any issues in the future, Kitchen Star Design Studio will be back to resolve them. I highly recommend Kitchen Star Design Studio.

Thanks so much for such wonderful review, we had a lot of fun going through the process of making your new custom kitchen, you are absolutely correct if there are any issues with the kitchen we are an email or call away, and whenever you are in the area come by anytime, you are always welcome. We will truly miss You, your friends Michael and Arik.

Ren

Excelent service!
From start to end, the quality of the service and product you get can not be better.
The friendly communication with Michael provides an easy environment in which you feel that your satisfaction is really the final goal of what they do.
Great service, great final product!

I appreciate your kind review, thank you so much, your custom cabinets and quartz are beautiful, enjoy and if anything we are a call away!

jen_man25 in Vaughan

All I can say is...".WHAT AN AMAZING COMPANY TO WORK WITH"! Prior to my kitchen renovation, I had gone through many websites and referrals until I've read the reviews of "Kitchen Star Design Stuido" on HomeStar.com as I believe in choosing the right company with the best quality of service. From day 1 of dealing with Arik & Michael till the project completion, there's really not much I can say but amazing service, good quality of work and most importantly excellent Pre-Sales & Post-Sales service. Furthermore due to my top-to-bottom whole house renovation, I had to reschedule and postpone my kitchen renovation several times and Arik & Michael were able to accommodate and reschedule with no question ask.

This is definitely a company that I would recommend to all my friends and families. And I hope everyone who is reading this review would know that this is truly a company who cares about their customers and made their kitchen dream comes true!

Its such a pleasure for us to read your amazing review, thank you so much for such warm words, enjoy your new custom kitchen and if there is anything that you guys need we are always a call or email away!

More about Kitchen Star Design Studio

Kitchen star design studio is a Canadian custom kitchen manufacturer and showroom. Kitchen renovation is our specialty. Our priority is to design, produce and install custom kitchen cabinets and counter tops ranging from many different styles and colors, from white kitchen cabinets with shaker style door to grey flat panel contemporary style.We also specialize in custom cabinetry made for laundry rooms, libraries , bathrooms and walk in closets and entertainment units.
When desiring on doing your kitchen renovation, or adding custom cabinets in your laundry, walk in closet or any other room contact us for a free evaluation, consultation and estimate, your home Reno, kitchen reno is our priority and we are very fortunate to assist many of our clientele.
We specialize in high end custom kitchen cabinets made out of solid wood or mdf and painted at any color that the client is requesting, we also offer different variety of stains and glazes.
We also proudly produce laminate kitchen cabinets and custom cabinetry with thermofoil on the doors and drawers. We have a large variety of colors for custom kitchen exteriors as well as interiors, special features like magic corners, lazy Susans, garbage centers, spice racks, wine racks and many more to fit every clients needs.
For those that would like to do a kitchen renovation, but want to change their doors and drawers we offer refacing or kitchen remodeling at the price lower that a whole new kitchen. Your kitchen will look absolutely new from outside , but your boxes and shelves will remain original. Your satisfaction is our main priority.