Rain Coast Land Escapes

Reviews for Rain Coast Land Escapes

AY in Vancouver
AY in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Front and back yard landscaping

Dogan did a fantastic job with our front and back yards. His crew was in early and on time every morning, and they always left the site clean at the end of the day. We had a tight turnaround time and Dogan was able to accommodate it while keeping within the budget we agreed on. Dogan is a real professional and I would recommend him for any landscape job.

Mark Stow from Vancouver
Mark Stow from Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Landscape

Brilliant service. Fast, efficient, friendly and a great job at a very fair and reasonable price! What more could you ask for.
I will use Rain Coast again and I have already recommended them to friends.

Gordon Phinney from Vancouver
Gordon Phinney from Vancouver
4 reviews Vancouver, BC

Garden Maintenance

The only advertisement this company had were some flyers posted to a telephone post with contact tags to tear off.
I needed some regular garden maintenance and after having so many bad experiences, I thought I may as well contact them. So glad that I did.
I would call them inexpensive, not cheap - because it is the same work quality you get from expensive Kerrisdale firms, but a fraction of the price!
professional timely service, very accurate quotes, friendly intelligent staff - all in all a great find.
I took the liberty of adding this company to Homestars because I think a lot of people could find a lot of benefit in using Rain Coast Land Escapes.

Looking for Landscape Architects pros in Vancouver?