Canadian Moving Services

Reviews for Canadian Moving Services

RFN in Edmonton
RFN in Edmonton

House move

We received excellent service and the guys were very professional. Marcus was a joy to work with and is a very hard worker. They also made sure to keep working hard until the job was completed.

Super thank you!

bastien37
bastien37

Change windows

Windows needs to be changed, can feel the cold from inside and it’s cold in winter!

Thank you!

Dale C.
Dale C.

Intown move

The 3 fellows CMS sent us were simply the best, I believed, we could get to assist us with our 4bdrm house move.
We been amazed how they wrapped everything on an efficient matters, used lots of runners on the 3 different floors and their professionalism.
You guys made us feel less stressed about everything on that moving date.
Chapeau!

Dale Clark

Thank you!

cantaz
cantaz
1 review Edmonton, AB

Moved households from our former apartment into a new apartment location

Both Alex and Marcus were very efficient and hard working
Careful with our possessions and considerate of our new smaller space
We were moving into.
We have recommended them and your company to two sets of people
We know looking to move in next few months.

Thank you so much Mrs King!

nancy H.
nancy H.

Moving company

Eric and his team and are professional, courteous and attentive. They showed up on time and took care and attention while moving large heavy objects around tight corners. There was no damage from the move and they movers moved quickly and efficiently. I've trusted them with several moves and will continue to use them.

Thank you Mrs Ho! We appreciate your business!

kmurray
kmurray

Household movers

Eric and his crew are the best movers we've ever hired. They started when they said they would and were extremely efficient at both ends of the job. All members of the team were conscientious and well-mannered and took good care of our belongings. The unloading was smooth and nothing was damaged in this long-distance move.

Thank you soo much!!

steven
steven

Moving to a new place

Very efficient work. White glove services.
I highly recommend this Company.
Very polite employees.
Thank you again for making my move feel like fun and not like a chord.

Thank you for your kind words!

Z.E. in
Z.E. in
1 review Division No. 11, AB

Local Move

We have moved a total of 6 times to date and this is by far the best moving company we have ever hired. They were quick, efficient, friendly and very accommodating. I have unpacked 90% of our stuff and nothing has been lost or broken so far. I would definitely recommend these guys. Also, they are priced very well and there are no hidden costs.

Thank you very much Zuzana! Much appreciated!

Jamie in
Jamie in
2 reviews Kitimat, BC

Thank you guys canadian moving you guys rock

I recommend canadian moving to everyone that's moving. I'm very impressed of there speed and attitude to get the job done fast aND safe. They are very organized very funny and respectfull I can't wait to use them again when I move in the future. Ps. Thank you guys I hate moving and was happy I didn't have to do it

Thank you Jamie!

More about Canadian Moving Services

We do offer a wide range of moving services such as packing services, packing supplies, loading services, moving services, movers services, local moving Edmonton, long distance moving in Canada, storage services. *** Residential moving/ Office moving/ Packing service/ Packing supplies/ Storage
Looking for Moving & Storage pros in Edmonton?