SUPER IRRIGATION & SPRINKLER SYSTEM LTD.

Sprinkler Systems
78 EDUCATION RD, Brampton ON L6P
HomeStars  >  Sprinkler Systems in Brampton  >  SUPER IRRIGATION & SPRINKLER SYSTEM LTD.

Reviews for SUPER IRRIGATION & SPRINKLER SYSTEM LTD.

Raj from Brampton
Raj from Brampton

Post installation services

Billy & his team had done a good job with installation of 15 Zones/85 sprinklers on my large residence property last year.

As we have done some re-grading and we also needed to adjust some of our sprinklers from time to time, Bill has been very prompt.

I have called Billy a few times during last one year and ALWAYS got the SAME DAY service. Hopefully, it will continue in future as well.

Thank you for your review Raj we will continue our best service for you I hope you have a great summer.

Annual Services

The installation a few years ago was good. Once they have installed, they are very hard to get a hold of in terms of coming annually to open and close the sprinklers. I'm always being told to text my address and they will schedule a day. My neighbors are also having the same issue as myself with them. This has been going on for almost a month and a half. I finally had a date scheduled recently and they did not show up without any response.
The customer service is terrible and unfortunately we will be going elsewhere.

We really regret to hear about your experience if you call our office we can work something out ?? Thank you

nursemarty2000
nursemarty2000

Outdoor water sprinklers

Prompt response when Called to repair leaking pipe and to move some sprinklers to specific area. Scheduled time was very appropriate.

Thank you for your great review customer satisfaction is our goal. We are glad to service you for all your irrigation needs I hope you have a great summer.

Ajit in Brampton
Ajit in Brampton

Lawn sprinkler system

I have had their system since 2013. They have been great from day 1. Any time i have had any concerns they always show up and get everything done quickly and clean.

Thank Ajit for you kind words we enjoy working with kind people like you I hope you have a great summer.

Zee85 in
Zee85 in

Irrigation

Billy installed my sprinklers. He was very professional quick and was reasonably priced. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone looking to install irrigation or if you just want to open or flush your system

Thank you for your great review I hope you enjoy your irrigation system have a great summer

mkbraich
mkbraich

Lawn Sprinkler System

These guys are awesome. Kind, Friendly and explained everything very well. I asked for a quote and right away knew that this was the company I wanted to install my sprinkler system. Billy and his team did a great job.

Thank you for your great review it was our pleasure working for you have a great summer.

shantie12
shantie12

Sprinkler System

Had sprinkler system installed last summer. Work was completed in a day and the staff so friendly and accommodating. Had the system serviced for opening for the summer and no issues. Would highly recommend Billy and his team.

Thank you for choosing super irrigation for all your irrigation needs we will do our best to give 100% services thank you and have a wonderful summer.

Rajeev
Rajeev

Sprinkler System

Extremely knowledgable about the requirements, great price, use good quality product and also advise on products that saves in water and provide good aeration.

We are Very grateful for your great review our company works very hard for customer satisfaction we will try very hard to provide the best service. Thank you for choosing Super Irrigation have a great summer

sibal.shiv
sibal.shiv

Lawn sprinkler system

I got lawn sprinkler system installed by super irrigation guys 3 years ago and these guys are awesome.
Never had any issue with their service.
They put a lot of emphasis on customer service and ensure client are satisfied.

For small issues they don't nickel and dime clients which is the best thing about them.

I have also referred them to some friends /family and they have been impressed too.

Thanks guys for your service

Thank you for the great review it was out pleasure installing the irrigation system for you customers satisfaction is out goal have a great summer.

Feher in Mississauga
Feher in Mississauga

Look no where else for automatic sprinklers!

Automatic sprinkler systems are undoubtedly a luxury, but if you can afford one, definitely look no where else other than Billy from super irrigation. My system has been working really well since I had it installed in 2015 at my new construction build house. After city workers came and tore up one of the lines, Billy actually came out and repaired it free of cost. Yearly visits are great too since winter can screw up some of the lines and the cost is definitely reasonable.

Thank you for the great review it was out pleasure installing the irrigation system for you have a great summer.

More about SUPER IRRIGATION & SPRINKLER SYSTEM LTD.

Super Irrigation & Sprinkler Systems Ltd. Company is a lawn carecontractor specializing in the design and installation of underground lawn sprinkler systems. We have been in buisness since 2002, making us the most established lawn sprinkler operation in the Greater Toronto Area, Mississauga, Oakvile, Brampton, Woodbridge etc.

We pride ourselves on not only installing the highest quality lawn sprinkler system but also on maintaining that lawn sprinkler system throughout the years. All of our lawn and irrigation systems are guaranteed for five year after the time of completion. This also includes draining the lawn sprinkler and irrigation system in the fall and turning it back on the following spring.

All service work is done on a time and material basis give we do all the maintaining and opening and shutting off the system during the Spring and fall. We are dedicated to serving our customers needs and on building long lasting dependable lawn sprinkler system.

Contact us today!