Super Irrigation & Sprinkler System Ltd.

Sprinkler Systems
78 EDUCATION RD, Brampton ON L6P
Sprinkler Systems
Super Irrigation & Sprinkler System Ltd.

Reviews for Super Irrigation & Sprinkler System Ltd.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Professional, Dependable Service

I have been using Super Irrigation for years. They are quick, efficient and dependable. They installed my system 5 years ago and I needed to upgrade some things due to growth of trees and shrubs. I gave Billy a call and they showed up the next day to address my issues and upgrade my necessary areas. Their work is excellent and their pricing is very fair. I would always recommend them to family and friends. Thank you Billy!

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Inground sprinkler

Service is the worst. Period!!
Don’t need a long story to tell you my worst experience. Greedy men out to get our hard earned money. Keep calling them but ignoring my calls.

Robert in Toronto
Robert in Toronto

New sprinkler system installation

Great professional team, Billy knows everything about sprinklers systems. Fast service and competitive pricing. Always easy to get in touch with Billy. Highly recommend for irrigation needs.

Robert K.
Details Construction & Development Ltd,

Roy in Oakville
Roy in Oakville

Great Value and Service

I was referred by my next door neighbour and our grass is now as nice as his. On time and very reasonable price for a large corner lot. Service calls accommodated our timing and went the extra mile to take care of a broken sprinkler head.

We Really appreciate your review and it's our pleasure to serve you for your Irrigation needs we will continue to do great job for you I hope you have a great summer.

Jagk in Mississauga
Jagk in Mississauga
1 review , ON

Recommend Super Irrigation

Joseph and crew did an amazing job setting up the sprinkler with many zones along with Wi-Fi access to manage all zones with my smartphone. 2 years later working great. They stop by twice a year for spring and fall maintenance.
Would highly recommend.

Jag

Raj in Brampton
Raj in Brampton

sprinkler system

I would highly recommend this company . I am totally satisfied with the work. They were very friendly and kind the work was done in four hours.

Amazing job!!

-Raj

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with super irrigation, Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction and it sounds like we achieved that goal with you. We want every experience to be “five stars”! Super irrigation team will be thrilled to hear your feedback!

Chris at Easy Access
Chris at Easy Access

These guys are the best!

Billy and his crew are amazing. Im in a small business myself so I appreciate how efficient they are. The Installed my system, 4 years ago, and only recently due to my neighbour interlocking a walkway did I have issues. The supply line was cut. They fixed it right away and adjusted everything. They always show up when they say the will, and opening and closing the system is always done on my schedule. Ive recommended them so many times and my friends have always been happy.
Keep up the great work.
PS. They just finished opening my system for the year

Hearing that you had a great experience is the best thing we could hope for! Your recommendation means a lot to us. Thank you for choosing Super irrigation for all your lawn sprinkler needs, We look forward to serving you for many years to come.

Louis and Lucy in Brampton
Louis and Lucy in Brampton

Great work

I can truly say they are a pleasure to work with. Not only are they efficient and knowledgable, but are extremely reliable. When they give you a time and date you can expect them to be there. Their work is top notch and they will take care of any maintenance for you and set reminders. I highly recommend them

On behalf us all of us at Super Irrigation I would like to thank you for sharing this great review about our company, We are thrilled that you enjoyed your experience and service enjoy your summer.

Sprinkler

Billy and friends having provided excellent service, even when I cut my sprinkler piping when removing roots from a felled tree. Also for sprinkler heads during a long hot summer.

Thank you for your review we really appreciate you taking the time to recommend our company, it was great working with you.

Tabish Gill in
Tabish Gill in

Sprinkler maintenance and move after garden was done

The company does excellent work every time we have hired them including annual maintenance and rework. Billy and team provide excellent customer service. We would always recommend these guys to others.

More about Super Irrigation & Sprinkler System Ltd.

Super Irrigation & Sprinkler Systems Ltd. Company is a lawn carecontractor specializing in the design and installation of underground lawn sprinkler systems. We have been in buisness since 2002, making us the most established lawn sprinkler operation in the Greater Toronto Area, Mississauga, Oakvile, Brampton, Woodbridge etc. We pride ourselves ...
Looking for Sprinkler Systems pros in Brampton?