SUPER IRRIGATION & SPRINKLER SYSTEM LTD.

78 EDUCATION RD, Brampton ON L6P
Sprinkler Systems
SUPER IRRIGATION & SPRINKLER SYSTEM LTD.

Reviews for SUPER IRRIGATION & SPRINKLER SYSTEM LTD.

Sprinkler

Billy and friends having provided excellent service, even when I cut my sprinkler piping when removing roots from a felled tree. Also for sprinkler heads during a long hot summer.

Thank you for your review we really appreciate you taking the time to recommend our company, it was great working with you.

LGill in Brampton
LGill in Brampton

Installation and Repair

We are very satisfied with the job Super Irrigation did on installing and then two years later repairing our sprinkler system (due to an added walkway and garden bed). They did a great job, the sprinklers work amazingly well and are hooked up to a timer. Our only issue was trying to fit into their busy schedule ... but I guess when you’re good, that means you’re busy!! Thank you :)

Thank you for your Review we will try our best to give you our great service for other seasons to come have a great winter

bethdaco
bethdaco

Lawn Sprinkler system

Since June 2014 when they installed my lawn sprinkler system, Super Irrigation & Sprinkler System Ltd. continued to maintain & provide excellent & timely service, especially in Spring & Fall. I believe it’s a family business & I feel like they treat their client like family as well. Highly recommendable!!!

Thank you for recommendation we are very happy to give our clients our best service.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Never Use this company

I would never recommend this company. They installed the system without putting a clamp on the water line so it burst and flooded my house for over night. Also Billy and his other workers that are not experienced are not showing up or answering, and neglected their after service obligations. NEVER USE THEM. TRUST ME.... there is a lot guys better out there with better prices too.

Thank you for choosing super irrigation we will try our very best to give you our best service.

MAP in Brampton
MAP in Brampton

Customer service and response time

I called about an issue with our system and the owner of the company came to look and fix the problem within the hour, fixed the issue no questions asked, extremely professional and kind. Would highly recommend. We used to be with another company and so glad we switched.

Thank you for choosing Super Irrigation for your all your irrigation needs we will try our very best to give you the best customer service.

Aman in Toronto
Aman in Toronto

Highly recommended service in Brampton

High-quality professionals working to help you keep your lawn green and fresh. Recommended to anyone looking for the irrigation & sprinkler services in GTA area including Brampton, Vaughan, Toronto, and Mississauga.

Thank you for your review and recommendation it is our pleasure serving our great community with the best customer service.

Daniel in Vaughan
Daniel in Vaughan

Irrigation.

I wanted to express the professionalism and great attention to detail that Billy and his team offer. The work is clean, great service and communication excellent! If you need lawn sprinklers, I would highly recommend them.

Thank you Daniel we appreciate your review and our customers . Customers satisfaction is our goal and we're glad you like our service thank you and have a great summer.

Tej in Mississauga
Tej in Mississauga

Sprinkler Systems

. Billy and his team are highly professional and their installation was very well executed. Its been over 2 years and we did not run into any issues. I have since recommended Super Irrigation to all my friends and family and all are happy with the service.
Every year at the start of summer, Billy will schedule an appointment to turn on the system and does a full inspection of the entire system to ensure all is well. The same goes for end of season, Billy would without fail schedule an appointment to turn off the system.
If you are in the market looking for professionals for Sprinkler system, look no further, call Super Irrigation and you will not be disappointed.

Thank you for your review we really appreciate it and the best part of our job is our customers satisfaction we are glad you like our service and I hope you enjoy you summer.

Costa
Costa

Installation of lawn sprinkler system

I hired this company to install a sprinkler irrigation system on 2 different occasions at 2 different properties. Each time they did an excellent job. They came on time, were very professional and took the time to explain how the system works. Billy, the owner, is very personable and always there to answer your questions. If you are thinking of installing a sprinkler system for your lawn, then this is the company to hire.

We Really appreciate your review and it's our pleasure to serve you for your arrogation need we will continue to do great job for you I hope you have a great summer.

More about SUPER IRRIGATION & SPRINKLER SYSTEM LTD.

Super Irrigation & Sprinkler Systems Ltd. Company is a lawn carecontractor specializing in the design and installation of underground lawn sprinkler systems. We have been in buisness since 2002, making us the most established lawn sprinkler operation in the Greater Toronto Area, Mississauga, Oakvile, Brampton, Woodbridge etc.

We pride ourselves on not only installing the highest quality lawn sprinkler system but also on maintaining that lawn sprinkler system throughout the years. All of our lawn and irrigation systems are guaranteed for five year after the time of completion. This also includes draining the lawn sprinkler and irrigation system in the fall and turning it back on the following spring.

All service work is done on a time and material basis give we do all the maintaining and opening and shutting off the system during the Spring and fall. We are dedicated to serving our customers needs and on building long lasting dependable lawn sprinkler system.

Contact us today!