SprinklerKings

Toronto ON M4K 1N2
HomeStars  >  Sprinkler Systems in Toronto  >  SprinklerKings

Reviews for SprinklerKings

monicaandre in Toronto

SpinklerKings did a great job at my house and my parents. I had so many questions and they patiently answered all of them. They were fast and courteous. I appreciate the fact that they worked with the budget I had. I would definitely recommend them.

Thanks guys we appreciate your business!

rps in north york

I was tired of forgetting to switch on my existing in-ground sprinklers, and tired of forgetting to put out sprinklers on the boulevard strip. The lawn was looking more moth-eaten every year. Richard replaced a broken existing in-ground sprinkler, put new in-ground sprinklers on the boulevard strip and tied old and new sprinklers to a great programmable timer system. Now the lawn looks after itself and I don't have to remember it.

Richard and crew were a delight to work with. Great communications , great work and a great result. Extra kudos to them because some of the buried phone cables were not where the cable technicians had market them to be. Nevertheless Richard and crew probed to be doubly sure and were able to avoid them. Nice job.

Thank you sir! Pleasure doing business with you. See you in the Fall.

Bogdan Iancu in

I have always wanted an "urban jungle" within the urban jungle, and so I called Richard and crew to come give me a quote to install a drip-line for my condo balcony. After a short consultation, we agreed upon a date and price and soon after the Sprinkler Kings were back to install the system. This was three years ago, and since then I have been an extremely happy customer. When needed to come by for a service call, Richard was prompt and immediately took care of the problem. I highly recommend this company. Truly professional!

Thanks for the kind words Bogdan! We appreciate your business!

1 review Whitchurch-Stouffville, ON

It was a pleasure talking to Richard and dealing with him through this project.

I knew from the first few words we shared in person that I was dealing with a very honest, Staright forward and sincere person...the encounter was made even more memorable because Richard clearly knew what he was talking about and came up with a quote that I was quite honestly surprised to see for the work we wanted done.

The work was done over a few hours...Richard and his team were thorough and reassuring with what was expected and they delivered just as promised. I would definitely be recommending him to anyone who would listen. Thanks again!

T.A

Thank you sir! Appreciate the business!

Joe.Kulic

SprinklerKings is a terrific business owned and operated by first-rate individuals. I have known Richard and his team for over 5 years now and their work and service is top notch. This is a team that is responsive to their customers' needs, completes thoughtful installation work and provide timely service. I would highly recommend SprinklerKings to anyone with a sprinkler system or in need of one. I am a repeat customer.

Thanks for your continued business and support Joe. Greatly appreciated!

lucyrasmussen in Toronto

I saw their high rating and so called them to get a quote. Richard came out to visit our property within a couple of days and was on time. The quote was considerably better than another one we had. We had told Richard that he would be putting in the system when the sod was not down (total garden Reno). He said it would be cheaper that way. As it turned out our landscaper changed the date to earlier on us, so that when sprinkler kings came on their scheduled week, the sod was down and they had to dig it all up and do a lot more work. They did s great job. The grAss looked perfect when they were done (6 guys, 1 day). I held my breath waiting for a revised amount to be billed, but the bill was the same as the original quote! So, so impressed! Cannot recommend them enough.
Lucy Rasmussen. Oakville.

Thanks Lucy! We appreciate your business! Have a great summer.

SSun

Richard and his team was always courteous and provided excellent service from the planning to the execution of the project. Very easy to work with and the work finished on time and on budget. Highly recommended!

Thank you Mr. Sun, see you soon for the Spring opening.

Chet in Toronto

Richard and his team installed a sprinkler system and lighting for my garden. The entire lot has been transformed by the great work that was done. The professionalism displayed by Rich is unmatched. I will continue to use Sprinkler Kings to maintain my system every Spring and Fall. Thanks for everything fellas!

Thank you Chet, your a true gentleman and one heck of a guy!

Rich

Jim

Richard is very easy to reach when needed. His crew always puts the customer first. I recommended him to my neighbour and we are happy to work with them

Thanks Jim! We will see you soon.

Rich

Desiree in Toronto
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

After looking online for a company that could install my sprinkler system, I chose SprinklerKings because they were the first to get back to me and we sincere and very friendly. Richard and the team gave me a quote and installed my system within 3 days of getting in touch and their prices beat everyone else that had eventually gotten back to me! The system works perfectly and they are always there for any follow up service that I need. I would highly recommend SprinklerKings to anyone who is thinking about installing a system!

Thanks very much for your business and referral Desiree. We enjoyed working with you!

More about SprinklerKings

At SprinklerKings, we know how vital it is to design and install a sprinkler system that will save you time, lower your water bills and keep your lawn looking healthy, lush and green.
SprinklerKings understands how important customer service is for our clients. Our irrigation experts are always available to assist you with any of your issues, needs or requests. Even if you're just looking for some friendly advice, please don't hesitate to give us a call!