SprinklerKings

HomeStars  >  Landscape Lighting in Toronto  >  SprinklerKings

Reviews for SprinklerKings

416Girl in North York
416Girl in North York

Sprinkler shut down - 4th year using SprinklerKings!

I found Richard, owner of SprinklerKings, on Homstars about 4 years ago when we needed to blow out the lines in the sprinker system in the fall. He showed up on time and impressed me with his cheerful attitude and honest approach. Since then this company has been my go-to for sprinkler shut down in the fall. His prices are competitive but more importantly he is reliable. He is even able to get the job done when we aren’t home and then follows up with a text or a video showing the service being performed. I’m glad I found SprinklerKings and look forward to using them in the years to come.

Thanks for the kind words! We definitely appreciate your business. See you soon!

Marc in Vaughan
Marc in Vaughan

Continued Sprinkler Services

Richard and SprinklerKings installed our in-ground sprinklers about ten years ago and have been maintaining our sprinklers ever since. The installation was quick and seamless and they have been quick with regards to service needs. Every winter, they come to blow out the water line and every spring, they turn on the sprinklers and check for any damage. Any damaged heads are replaced within the flat fee and only if there is line damage is there an assessed cost. Highly recommend them!

Thanks Marc, always great seeing you guys!

Private User reviews Markham, ON

New In ground Sprinkler System and Lighting

Rich and his team did a great job on the installation of our watering and lighting systems. They worked long hours to get the job done for our required completion date yet never failed to be friendly and responsive. They were very careful with our flower beds and you'd never know that they had put in the systems. We are delighted with the result and wouldn't hesitate to recommend Rich and Sprinkler Kings! This is the kind of business that deserves to be successful!

Thanks for the kind words! We appreciate your business.

Jason from Toronto
Jason from Toronto

Sprinkler system & line replacement

Richard and his team were prompt, informative and best in class. They replaced my existing sprinkler unit with a new system (with wifi!) which was a seamless process.

They were able to move the unit, test all existing zones and make repairs accordingly. We also replaced 3 zones for optimal sprinkling. I have other work going on in my backyard and it was no problem for him and his crew to come back once other landscaping work was done to finish the job.

A+++ service. Will be having them open, close and service my system from now on.

Thanks Jason! See you in the Fall.

BH in Mississauga
BH in Mississauga
2 reviews Kleinburg, ON

System maintenance

Richard and his crew did a great job replacing old parts, fixing what could be fixed and installed a high tech smart controller. They also now take care of my annual shutdown and startup. Lawn looks great. Can't recommend Sprinkler Kings enough.

Thanks for the business! See you in the Fall.

DB
DB

Sprinkler installation

Richard and his team did a great job!
They showed up on time and did a great job, you would never even know we had a system installed
My lawn has never looked better!
First class operation

Thanks for the kind words. We appreciate your business!

Lorraine
Lorraine

Sprinkler system in front and back yard

Everything about Rich and his team was outstanding! He and his crew were friendly and approachable and easy to get a hold of if I had a question. Their work was excellent (they retrofitted a system in the front and worked with our landscaper in the back).
They came back to tweak the sprinklers when needed (came a day after I called) and explained everything we needed to know. I have already recommended them to friends and family. Thank you Rich!

Thanks Lorraine! Great working for you guys.

Kate from Etobicoke
Kate from Etobicoke

Customer Focused

This is a company that truly cares about the customer. Richard, the owner, is a communicator, and works very hard at meeting the customers needs. Our instal was in the spring during the rainy season, and when the plants started to grow in the garden, some retrofits needed to be done, he and his team came right away. The price was very competitive, instal clean and quick, and the team is great. I can’t recommend them highly enough.

Thank you Kate!

Layli in Toronto
Layli in Toronto

Superb work

Richard and his crew showed up on time, delivered exactly the job scope as previously discussed and completed the job within the promised time frame and quoted quality and functionality.
They took the time to answer all of our questions, went through the system configuration and even helped with the wifi setup.
The job site was thoroughly cleaned after completion and all zones tested and tweaked for optimal coverage.
Excellent experience dealing with such a professional team.

Thanks Layli! Pleasure doing business with you guys.

Ferns in Markham
Ferns in Markham

Sprinkler service

My sprinkler system was installed 8 years ago by SprinklerKings and has been functioning wonderfully since then. Richard and his team is very good at their job for annual service. I have recommended him to many of my friends. Kenny

Thanks Kenny! Have a great summer.

More about SprinklerKings

At SprinklerKings, we know how vital it is to design and install a sprinkler system that will save you time, lower your water bills and keep your lawn looking healthy, lush and green.
SprinklerKings understands how important customer service is for our clients. Our irrigation experts are always available to assist you with any of your issues, needs or requests. Even if you're just looking for some friendly advice, please don't hesitate to give us a call!