Calgary AB

Tracy from MILLARVILLE
Tracy from MILLARVILLE
1 review Millarville, AB

Furnace Cleaning

Keith was punctual, friendly and informative. I was very pleased with the price and quality of service over other companies we've used. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone looking for a furnace cleaner.

Thank you Tracy .....happy to have you as a
customer.

Derek from Calgary
Derek from Calgary

Furnace service and duct cleaning

Very friendly and provided excellent service. Keith took time to explain some things about our furnace and how to best maintain it. He took his time and was very thorough. Highly recommended.

I am very happy to hear this thank you for sharing with everyone to see

Jason  from High River
Jason from High River
1 review High River, AB

Post Flood Duct Cleaning

I can't say enough about the professionalism Keith exudes in completing the jobs. Keith arrived conveniently early for our booked time and took his time to inspect the entire home prior to even opening up his trailer of equipment. Once completed he took the time to take me through my home and highlight a couple of concern points and offered suggestions on the correction of said points and proper maintenance for the future.

Keith is a class act and deserves an 11 on his rating, I will be using him for many more years to come.

Thank you very much Jason. I was happy to be able to provide service to your family especially after the flood.
Take care and I hope things return to normal soon during the restoration process that you are still going through.

Susan  from Calgary
Susan from Calgary

Furnace inspection/tune-up and duct cleaning

If you are looking for someone you can trust to work on your furnace or clean your air ducts, I would highly recommend Keith. We had him come in June of 2013 and he was punctual, very quick and did an excellent job. He is also very personable and made us feel completely at ease. Trustworthy, honest and fair. We will certainly use his services again and would (and will) most definitely recommend him to anyone. Thanks Keith!

Thanks Susan.

I am Glad to hear your positive review. Thank you for posting for all to see.

James from Calgary
James from Calgary

Furnace & Duct Cleaning

Keith returned our questions via email quickly and was able to come within a couple of days. Work was great! He explained what he was doing and items that may need to be addressed later on. Would highly recommend his services.

Thank you very much James for posting your review of my services on Home Stars.

Robert from Calgary
Robert from Calgary

Furnace and Duct Cleaning

I really wish I could give an 11 since the service was so great. Keith was on time, professional, very helpful and thorough.

He informed me that my furnace had never been properly cleaned since he could see the factory ties were never cut by the previous service company. As well because of the placement of the furnace close to the wall he cut out the dry wall to be able to take apart the furnace properly. He did this for free and put back the drywall perfectly straight. Additionally he noted some damage to the insulate inside the furnace caused by the previous company and fixed this for free as well.

He also had some helpful tips about my high efficiency furnace and which filters to use (not the expensive 3M ones). Have a look on his website blog to read about it. Told me the best thing to use is a 3 pack of filters sold at Canadian Tire for $6. I've had other companies try to sell me fancy filters for outrageous prices.

There is a HUGE difference dealing with an owner/operating vs. a company that hires people and Keith illustrates this to a T. Not only that he is very competitively priced. I really cannot say enough about how much Keith impressed me.

I am very happy to hear this Robert. Thank-you for sharing this for others to see.

R J from Calgary
R J from Calgary

Furnace and Vent Cleaning

I had Keith come by and service my furnace, vents and clean my ducts the first week of June. The house is new and Keith took the time to explain what he did, and what is needed for optimal performance. He did a great job, had fantastic advice and was very thorough. Thanks again

Thank you very much for sharing this review on HOME STARS for everyone to view.....Especially someone in a brand new house that might not have known about this important service in a NEW HOUSE.

Just because a house is new doesn't mean that the furnace and ducts are clean. Thanks again for using my service.

Verdeep from Calgary
Verdeep from Calgary

Furnace & Duct Cleaning

We had Keith in this week and it was a pleasure to do business with him. He was very prompt, courteous and professional. He first inspected the furnaces and explained any issues that might require future maintenance before he starting. There was a few complications along the way and he tackled them without any hesitation or complaints! He was very thorough and did not needlessly rush so he could complete the job to move onto the next.
His years of experience in the industry are immediately evident in the care and attention he gives to his work. You can tell the difference when the guy that is doing the work is an owner/operator and not just an employee. He takes pride in his work and we appreciate his thoroughness.
Comes highly recommended and we'll definitely use his services again.

Verdeep,

Thank you for taking the time to forward the very kind review onto HOME STARS for everyone to see.

Being a one man show, I always enjoy getting to respond to peoples positive reviews as I benefit greatly knowing the hard work paid off.

Justin
Justin
3 reviews Edmonton, AB

Furnace duct and vent cleaning

Keith is a consummate professional. He arrived prepared and on time for my appointment. Not only did he provide excellent service, he provided additional maintenance tips and advice. Lastly, Keith left no mess after he was done. I wholeheartedly recommend Keith’s services.

Justin,
Thank you for the kind words about my service.....I really appreciate hearing that you are happy and willing to tell others.

Keith YOUR furnace guy

Matt in Calgary
Matt in Calgary
2 reviews CALGARY, AB

Furnace, Duct and Vent Cleaning

We had recently completed a major renovation and wanted to get the ducts cleaned out to remove the sawdust and drywall dust.

Keith came over and cleaned out my furnace, ducts and vents in my 3 year old furnace. The entire process took several hours and Keith took the time to make sure each step was properly finished.

Keith's work was extremely professional, polite and efficient.

Further, he found that the installer 3 years ago had made a mistake when they installed the furnace. The filter was not set up properly, allowing air to flow past the filter instead of through the filter. Keith showed me what they had done wrong and took the time to fix it so that my air was being properly filtered.

Thank you Matt for this wonderful review and for taking the time to share your experience with Keith MY furnace guy on HOME STARS. As always I look forward to being YOUR Furnace guy in the future.

KMFG

More about Keith My Furnace Guy

☺ Keith MY Furnace Guy ♥️
Updated April // 2019 Woo hot spring is here????❤️☀️

** PRICE BEAT POLICY in EFFECT****

FOR Appointments email below OR Text message

EMAIL ➤ Keithmfg@gmail.com

TEXT >> 4 0 3 - 8 0 3 - 9 5 1 1...Keith let’s clean!!!

Full House package $ 1 0 9

1 Furnace and 10 vents duct cleaned
$___ for all vents over 10 at $8 each (hot and intakes)
$ 40.00 additionally for high efficiency furnace re heat coil cleaning and inspection, air conditioning coil cleaning equipped furnaces,Zoned systems, HRV cleaning, fan coil-system

W H Y $ 40:

For material, labor and time to clean and inspect the reheat coil or a/c coil on these furnaces for congestion and leakages.

***Services include Canada's only included 30 point inspection full furnace tune-up performance evaluation hot water tank check humidifier check partial home inspection.*** Valued at over $500

***

FURNACE ONLY CLEANING ( No vents or ducts)
$ 8 9
Includes.....Full furnace Tune up, 30 point inspection, humidifier check, hot water tank check
*** NO VENTS , NO DUCTS ******

Furnace Tune-up
$ 8 9
Inspected, proper tune up with cleaning of fan blades, burners,heat exchanger inner and outer, reheat coil, oiled motors , checked belts, vacuum and high pressure air used furnace pulled apart and re assembled.

Furnace INSPECTION ONLY $ 4 9
$49 + TAX includes a 30 point inspection

30 + YEARS EXPERIENCE serving these great communities Calgary,Chestermere, Cochrane, Airdrie, Okotoks, Strathmore, High river, Black Diamond, Turner Valley, southern Alberta

Appointment Times

Appointment #1
8:30 AM
Then requiring 2 to 3 hours to perform services

Appointment #2
Arrival NOT at 11 exactly but anytime between window of time 11 - 1 sometime and need 2 hours to do job after finally arriving......and
then need 2 plus hours to perform service's after finally arriving.

Appointment #3
Arrival NOT at 2 exactly but anytime between of time 2 - 4pm sometime and then need 2 plus hours to perform services after finally arriving

Appointment #4
Arrival not at 4 exactly but anytime between window of time 4-6pm and then need time to do job after finally arriving.

ALL APPOINTMENT TIMES REQUIRE 90 MINUTES TO 3 HOURS TO COMPLETE!!