Keith My Furnace Guy

Reviews for Keith My Furnace Guy

Paul T in Calgary
Paul T in Calgary

Furnace and Duct Cleaning Service

Keith is very professional and knowledgeable.
I would most definitely recommend his services.
Keith is now "my furnace guy" and he can be yours too!
We will be using his services in the future and continue to recommend his services to friends and family
Paul T

Thank you for this kind review and making me your furnace guy when needing service and referring service. Thanks again for your business and have a great day.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Furnace & Ducts servicing

Keith did an excellent job, was very accommodating and informative. Will definitely be recommending him to our friends! He found something wrong during his inspection and gave us another excellent contact to repair it promptly. 10/10 would recommend Keith!!

Thanks for your business and for sharing this review.

tperegovits in Calgary
tperegovits in Calgary

Repeat Customer for Several Years

Keith has serviced my two, 39 year old furnaces for several years now. He is always on-time, thorough and knowledgeable and provides solid information on how to extend and eventually replace my furnaces. I trust his advice and have recommended him to friends and family.

I feel very fortunate having such a great relationship with a customer who is willing to take my advice on the proper care of an older furnace. It makes my Job serving you easier.
Thanks for your repeat patronage.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Great service - furnace & duct cleaning

I'd highly recommend Keith for furnace servicing and duct cleaning. He is quick to respond to inquiries and very professional and honest. He went above and beyond when there were some difficulties with street parking availability for his truck. His prices are quite reasonable. He also didn't leave any mess behind, which was an added bonus!

It was my pleasure to be of assistance and I'm very grateful for your business.

Keith from Calgary
Keith from Calgary

Extremely Reputable Service Provider

My son and I are repeat customers because we trust Keith to do the job right and not try to sell us anything that we don't need or will hurt our HVAC system. This morning Keith showed up on time and did a great job cleaning the furnace and air ducts at my son's house. He took extra care to do the little things that will prolong the life of the furnace and provided excellent information regarding its health and what we can do to make it last longer.

Thanks so much for posting this review of my services.

Private User reviews , ON

Furnace&Duct cleaning

Keith got right on time. Did the work, didn't leave any garbage behind and didn't come up with any hidden fees which most other companies come up with. Great work ethic!

Thank you very much for posting this kind review of my services.

Hamish in YYC
Hamish in YYC

Helpful and timely

Keith came recommended to me and was certainly worth the recommendation. He showed up when expected, provided plenty of useful information before, during and after his service visit. He completed his work exactly as described and with care.

A true professional well worth the call.

Thanks for this review .

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Great service, stands behind his work

A great job on a dirty old heating system. Much improved furnace performance. Keith is professional and honest and if there are any concerns he communicates them clearly. Highly recommend

Thanks so much for this .

Ronnie from Lanron Inspections
Ronnie from Lanron Inspections

Best service available.

Keith cleaned my furnace and ducting and I was very impressed with how he goes above and beyond what other companies do. I totally recommend Keith for he is passionate about furnace cleaning and performing a great service.

Thanks is for this wonderful review

Mark  Smith from Calgary
Mark Smith from Calgary
8 reviews Cochrane, AB

Furnace Inspection & Clean

Very happy with the work completed by Keith.

Arrived on time and immediately got to work cleaning / inspecting my furnace before working on all my ducts.

Keith provided a detailed report on furnace and made recommendation to use the less expensive fiber glass filters as the furnace was not getting enough air and overheating. I previously bought the expensive filters but this now does make sense as my furnace is older. Keith also made some other corrections to ensure most efficient air flow throughout the house.

Happy to recommend to others. Worked quick but was very thorough with the job.

Thank you.

Great to hear. Glad your satisfied.
Thanks for this message.

More about Keith My Furnace Guy

☺ Keith MY Furnace Guy ♥️
BEST OF CALGARY

******* SALE NOW ON **********
*********Prices listed below..scroll down to see

** PRICE BEAT POLICY in EFFECT **

All Cleanings done by Keith the owner.
A+ RATED WITH BBB

TEXT >> 4 0 3 - 8 0 3 - 9 5 1 1

Full House package $99

$ 9 9 Furnace and 10 vents duct cleaned
$___ for all vents over 10 at $8 each
$ 40.00 additionally for high efficiency furnace, air conditioning equipped furnaces,Zoned systems, HRV cleaning, fan coils

?? W H Y $40 ???
for material, labor and time to clean and inspect the reheat coil or a/c coil on these furnaces for congestion and leakages.

***Services include Canada's only included 30 point inspection full furnace tune-up performance evaluation hot water tank check humidifier check partial home inspection.*** Valued at over $500
☼☀

FURNACE ONLY CLEANING ( No vents or ducts)
$ 7 9
Includes.....Full furnace Tune up, 30 point inspection, humidifier check, hot water tank check
*** NO VENTS , NO DUCTS ******

Furnace INSPECTION services
$49 + TAX includes a 30 point inspection

30 + YEARS EXPERIENCE serving these great communities Calgary,Chestermere,Cochrane,Airdrie,Okotoks,Strathmore, High river, Black Diamond, Turner Valley, southern Alberta

Appointment Times

Appointment #1
8 30 AM
Then requiring 2 to 3 hours to perform services

Appointment #2
Arrival NOT at 11 exactly but anytime between window of time 11 - 1 sometime and need 2 hours to do job after finally arriving......and
then need 2 plus hours to perform service's after finally arriving.

Appointment #3
Arrival NOT at 2 exactly but anytime between of time 2 - 4pm sometime and then need 2 plus hours to perform services after finally arriving

Appointment #4
Arrival not at 4 exactly but anytime between window of time 4-6pm and then need time to do job after finally arriving.

ALL APPOINTMENT TIMES REQUIRE 90 MINUTES TO 3 HOURS TO COMPLETE!!

Duct Cleaning and Heating & Air Conditioning
OWNER OPERATED CALGARY HYPERVAC BENEFECT SANITATION AGITATOR Vent and duct WHIP AIR CONDITIONER Coil and Reheat Coil Foam cleaning,
Furnace vent and duct cleaning Furnace inspections Furnace Tuneups Furnace Installs Air conditioning installs Hot water tank installs
CARRIER,DAIKEN,PAYNE, BRYANT, YORK, COLEMAN, GOODMAN ,TRANE,AMERICAN STANDARD, NAPOLEON, ICG, HIGH VELOCITY, GEOTHERMAL, COUNTER-FLOW, HRV, fan coil units
30 PLUS years of knowledge and experience WITHOUT HIGH COMMISSIONED SALES I SELL NO GIMMICKS, AFTERMARKET SCAM PRODUCTS GADGETS OR MARKED UP PRODUCTS
PRE AND POST OCCUPANCY CLEANINGS AND FREE FURNACE INSPECTIONS ON ALL OF THE FOLLOWING STYLES OF FURNACES NATURAL DRAFT, MID EFFICIENCY, HIGH EFFICIENCY, FAN COIL, HIGH VELOCITY, GEOTHERMAL, SLAB BOILERS, HRV (POWERED ventilator OR NOT)
1986
All work warrantied for 30 days.
cash / cheque/email money transfer