Keith MY furnace guy

Reviews for Keith MY furnace guy

Richard from Calgary
Richard from Calgary

Furnace Vent and Duct Cleaning

Keith did a great job cleaning our furnace and vent. He came to the appointment on time and kept the area clean. He also went above and beyond my repairing/fixing duct insulation that was not addressed by a previous vent/furnace cleaning company. This other furnace/vent cleaning company is also highly rated on HomeStarts...so better to go with Keith! It was clear, Keith takes a lot of pride in his job and is very thorough and honest. Will use him again in the future.

Thanks so much

anonymouse71 from Calgary
anonymouse71 from Calgary

Blower Motor on Furnace Knocking.

Keith just walked me through basic Furnace troubleshooting 101 via email while he's out of town visiting his family for Christmas. Turns out some debris made it past the furnace filter when I was changing it out and it threw the blower motor off-center enough to create some noise when it ran. I reached out to at least 6 different businesses for help today and Keith was the only one who got back to me. Will be keeping his contact info for the next (near) disaster.
Thanks Keith!

Thanks for this. I try and help as much as possible

Great job

I had Keith in today to service my furnace and clean my ducts. He did great work and educated me on what needs to be done with my furnace to keep it running well and even corrected all the issues that the installers created by their poor install job.

Thanks Keith, see you in two years.

Great to hear. Thanks for your business.

Kaylie in Calgary
Kaylie in Calgary

Furnace and duct clean

From requesting and booking an appointment to Keith going over his final inspection, I was very impressed with Keith's professionalism, punctuality, work ethic, honesty and thoroughness. A very different experience from when I've had larger companies come in the past. I feel confident in the work completed in my home. Thanks again Keith!

Thanks so much for your business and the review shared.

Quokka in Calgary
Quokka in Calgary

Fixing gas furnace that would not start

I am extremely satisfied with the service for Keith My furnace guy. I called up Keith, who immediately referred me to one of his colleagues. He came to my house in about 1 hour and quickly fixed the furnace.

Really appreciate the great service

Excellent hearing this. Happy we could help.

Happy with furance cleaning

Keith did a really good job of taking apart our furnace and cleaning it. He explained everything he was doing. He even found a apple core in the furnace that was missed by the last guy. I would highly recommend him.

Thanks for the detailed review

M in Calgary
M in Calgary

Really happy with Furnace Cleaning!

Short and simple. We are really happy with the cleaning job Keith did. This is our first time hiring his services and I think he will be the ONLY furnace guy we will trust from now on. I wished we had hired him to install our A/C and furnace 2 years ago.

Thanks Keith!

very happy to hear this . thanks for your business and review . it was a pleasure

Jeff Mottle from Calgary
Jeff Mottle from Calgary

Rough start but stands behind his word

Keith showed up 15 minutes early and was great setting everything up and explaining the process of getting our furnace cleaned. Had a bit of an off day and things did not quite go as planned, but there are few trades who actually stand by their word and put the customer above all else. This is most definitely Keith. I don't think there are many, if any, that would have gone the extra mile as he did today. Would use him again for sure and recommend him to others.

Thanks for your fair review of a difficult job for me today.

Professional Furnace & Duct Cleaning look no further than Keith MY furnace guy

I've used Keith for several jobs in the past. He is incredibly efficient, professional, technically knowledgeable and an absolute pleasure to deal with! He takes the time to educate the owner as well. I would ALWAYS recommend him!

thanks for the kind review.

Bruce in Calgary in Toronto
Bruce in Calgary in Toronto

Quality review and cleaning

Has been about 3 years since I had anyone out to do a cleaning of the furnace and vents, found Keith through Homestars. Did a very thorough inspection of the furnace, pulled the blower out to inspect and clean it. Spent time doing all of the vents, didn't rush the job at all. Keith is extremely well versed in all things venting/heating, we had some interesting discussions about our furnace, gas water tank, furnace filters etc. Always nice to be dealing with a company where you are dealing with the person directly that does the work (as opposed to most companies like this where some 20 year old kid comes in to do the work, and doesn't really care). I'll be having Keith back for my next cleaning and inspection.

Thanks very much for taking the time out to post your review it's greatly appreciated.

Also, it was my Pleasure to help you with your service request.

Thanks again.

More about Keith MY furnace guy

☺ Keith MY Furnace guy ☺
2013 -- 2017 BEST OF CALGARY
Read my reviews

******* SPRING SALE NOW ON **********

34 years serving Calgary and Southern Alberta

All Cleanings done by Keith the owner.

A+ RATED WITH BBB

Full house package
$ 1 2 9. 0 0
all vents over 10 at $8 each
$ 30.00 additionally for
high efficiency furnace, air conditioning equipped furnaces,
Zoned systems

?? W H Y ???
for material, labor and time to clean inspect the reheat coil or a/c coil on these furnaces
☼☀

FURNACE ONLY Cleaning (No vents or ducts)
$ 1 0 9 . 0 0
Tuneup, 30 point inspection,cleaning
*** NO VENTS , NO DUCTS ******

Cleaned Inspected tune up and performance evaluation

30 + YEARS EXPERIENCE serving these great communities Calgary,Chestermere,Cochrane,Airdrie,Okotoks,Strathmore, High river, Black Diamond, Turner Valley, southern Alberta

[email protected] (DIRECT EMAIL)

FOR APPOINTMENT SCHEDULING SEND ME YOUR

Appointment #1
8 30 AM
Then requiring 2 to 3 hours to perform services

Appointment #2
Arrival not at 11 but anytime between 11 - 1 sometime and need 2 hours to do job after finally arriving.
then requiring 2 plus hours to perform service's after finally arriving

Appointment #3
Arriving anytime between 2 - 4pm
Then requiring 2 plus hours to perform services after finally arriving

ALL APPOINTMENT TIMES REQUIRE 2 TO 4 HOURS TO Complete

30 YEARS EXPERIENCE
SERVING CALGARY, CHESTERMERE, COCHRANE, AIRDRIE , OKOTOKS, STRATHMORE, BLACK DIAMOND, TURNER VALLEY, MILLARVILLE, AND PARTS OF SOUTHERN ALBERTA

BONDED, INSURED WARRANTY APPROVED

WINNER OF HOME STARS
BEST OF CALGARY
2013 -- 2017

FREE 30 POINT FURNACE INSPECTIONS
FREE FURNACE VENT AND DUCT PERFORMANCE EVALUATIONS , FREE FURNACE TUNEUPS, SANITIZED SYSTEMS

CLEANING and INSPECTION OF FURNACE, VENTS, DUCTS, AIR CONDITIONING COILS, REHEAT COILS, FAN COILS, HIGH VELOCITY FURNACES, GEOTHERMAL FURNACE