Keith My Furnace Guy

Calgary AB

Best of 2020 winner 4 timesBest of 2020winner 4 times

Reviews for Keith My Furnace Guy

Furnace/Vent Cleaning

Keith responded quickly to our inquiry about a furnace/vent cleaning.
It had been a few years since we had it done and we weren’t sure if there would be issues. It turned out that the gas valves on our furnaces needed replacing (they were 40 years old) and Keith was unable to clean the vents the first time out. He was professional and helped us navigate the problem and was able to recommend a gas fitter to replace them for us (who was also excellent).
Keith came back after they were fixed. He was on time (even a bit early) both times and he was always friendly. My kids and pets left the house (as per the suggestion on the email he sends when you book a time) but my husband stayed and said he was very quick and efficient.
His price is also extremely reasonable. We have two furnaces and when we called around most places were approximately double the cost.
He was recommended to us by our brother in law and we would certainly recommend him to others as well.

so happy to have been able to help.

Diane in Toronto
Diane in Toronto

Exceptional work

Keith is very passionate about cleaning our furnace and ductwork and clean it better than anyone had in the past and I am beyond happy I will use him yearly my desk has increased my furnace works better and my furnace need to work on it and he recommended a man and now I am ready for this cold Alberta winter. I can’t thank you enough. You are the best in your industry.

Thanks so much for posting this wonderful review

Kyle in Calgary
Kyle in Calgary

Awesome service

Fantastic service and knowledge. Will definitely use Keith for all of my furnace cleaning needs. Went above and beyond and did the job without taking any short cuts, unlike some of the previous cleaners.

Thanks so much for sharing this review.

Trevor in Calgary
Trevor in Calgary

Responsive, Friendly, Professional, Thorough

Keith was easy to get ahold of, and quick to respond over email. Was able to schedule an appointment within a week, which was faster than I expected. He arrived on time, and went right to work! He was professional but friendly, and not only gave my system the deep clean it sorely needed, he was able to point out some issues that needed attention to keep my old furnace running for a few more years, at least. He provided clear explanations for everything, and I would not hesitate to recommend him for your own duct cleaning and furnace service needs!

thanks so much

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Annual Service missed 3 times?

Upon realization that another Winter was quickly approaching and I hadn't had our homes Furnace serviced in about 3 years I emailed Keith per his contact information. Within hours I had a returned email with 3 different options for time and date!? That was incredible. We were quickly able to confirm an appointment electronically.

Keith arrived smiling, friendly and approachable right on time the date of our appointment and apparently my Furnace was doing alright? Quoted price remained and finished in the time frame promised.

I would highly recommend Keith My Furnace Guy for any of the services he provides.

happy to see this post

Jarrod in Toronto
Jarrod in Toronto

Duct Cleaning

Keith takes pride in his work and was extremely helpful in explaining upkeep and maintenance items on my furnace. Most of which is outside of the scope of a duct cleaning service call. Professional, friendly and goes above and beyond a typical HVAC company. Great work! Thank you!

thank you very much for posting this positive review

Marcia Benko in Calgary
Marcia Benko in Calgary

Passion for his trade - Will be the only one we call

I can't possible write a review that fully encapsulates how good Keith is at what he does. He came into our home which hadn't had a cleaning done since the post construction move in cleaning. He was early and extremely professional. Immediately he began the education on what had been installed incorrectly on the furnaces and he instantly could tell that the post construction clean was not done up to standard. There were no access panels on our furnaces and one duct was obviously not accessed. As expected, he continued to find presents left behind by the prior cleaners - construction screens were left on the air intakes rendering them fully plugged in addition to construction debris and material that came out of the vents. As the job progressed Keith was visibly maddened by the state of things . It was a breath of fresh air to see someone so passionate about what they do. Sadly not all service providers share the same integrity. He indicated our heating bills were likely 20% higher due to the plugged intakes (and our bills have been higher than average in our area) and left with many suggestions to save money for ongoing maintenance. He cleaned up after himself and he could have charged more than he did. I thought about leaving a review for the prior company but see their rating is already extremely low so not worth it but you will not regret your decision to go with Keith. It was worth the wait as he's very busy and our job took much longer which I'm sorry, impacted someone else's job. To help Keith out I suggest you let him know how many furnaces you have, when last clean was done and even who the last clean was done by. This will give him a heads up I suspect on how much time to allot to your job. He'll definitely be the only one we call.

thanks so much for this review

JOANN & BRAD in Chestermere
JOANN & BRAD in Chestermere
1 review Chestermere, AB

Furnace Cleaning

Keith was on time and did an excellent job cleaning our furnace. We definitely will recommend him to our family and friends. Our furnaces (2) had been cleaned 2 years ago and clearly the last company did a very poor job. We are very impressed with his knowledge and skill. Thanks Keith!

thanks so much for your business

Rita in Calgary
Rita in Calgary

YES, KEITH IS OUR FURNACE GUY!!

SERVICE WAS DONE ON OCTOBER 1, 2019. EVERYTHING WAS GOOD.
TWO DAYS AFTER OUR UPSTAIRS FURNACE STARTED TO MAKE WEIRD NOISE.
EARLY MORNING NEXT DAY I TEXTED KEITH AND HE WAS THERE IN 30 MINUTES.
OUR 16 YEARS OLD FURNACE WAS DIAGNOSED AND WE KNOW THE MOTOR HAS TO BE REPLACED. I AM SO IMPRESSED WITH HIS KNOWLEDGE AND CUSTOMER SERVICE, WHEN I ASKED IF WE NEED TO PAY, HE SAID:' I AM TAKING CARE OF MY CLIENTS, YOU ARE MY CLIENT. WHAT MORE I CAN SAY?? THANK YOU KEITH THAT PROFESSIONALS LIKE YOURSELF STILL OUT THERE.

very happy to have been able to help.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Inspection and cleaning of two furnaces, inspection of air conditioner, duct cleaning.

This is my second review for Keith My Furnace Guy. Since then we have installed two new furnaces and an air conditioner. Keith always arrives right on time and is so professional. During the inspection process he noticed one furnace was not working and showed us why. He suggested Chestermere Heating and Cooling. He contacted them and outlined the problem. We contacted them and they were out the next morning to fix the furnace. Our fireplace also badly needed cleaning and Keith helped us out there. We were so thankful to have everything looked after, parts replaced and excellent contact made. I would recommend Keith My Furnace Guy to anyone looking for a top notch job on their furnaces. He is friendly, knowledgeable, and leaves the workspace neat and tidy. 5 stars and more!T

awesome to see we all helped you again.

More about Keith My Furnace Guy

☺ Keith MY Furnace GUY

4 Time BEST of Calgary Winner

1 Technican Owner Operated business as always
ALL cleaning inspection services provided are done with the highest degree of care.

Current Policies for physical distancing and social distancing to prevent risk of spread .

All covered prior to ALL appointment scheduled.

HOME-STARS VERIFIED BADGE HOLDER
Legal company
Business License #184338
GST# 823948195RT0001, 20 plus yr Journeyman owner operated, TRUE SHIELD LIABILITY INSURED

CONTACT KEITH BY

EMAIL ➤ Keithmfg@gmail.com

READ BELOW FOR ALL PACKAGES // SERVICES ✅

✅Full House package Furnace vents and duct cleaning services

$ 1 4 9. 0 0

1 Furnace and 10 vents duct cleaned
$___ for all vents over 10 at $8 each (hot and intakes)
$ 40.00 additionally for high efficiency furnace re heat coil cleaning and inspection, air conditioning coil cleaning equipped furnaces,Zoned systems, HRV cleaning, fan coil-system

W H Y $ 40 FOR high efficiency, air conditioning coils, zones and HRV ?????
For material, labor and time to clean and inspect the reheat coil or a/c coil on these furnaces for congestion and leakages.

***Services include Canada's only included 30 point inspection full furnace tune-up performance evaluation hot water tank check humidifier check partial home inspection.*** Valued at over $300.00

✅✅✅WHAT IS A TUNEUP??? Using only a powerful vacuum combined with high pressure air .......
the burners are cleaned
Gas Valve Check
Thermocouple check
Inside the heat exchanger
re heat coil check/cleaned
Flame sensor air washed
Fan blades cleaned
Blower assembly cleaned
Blower motor checked for oil port/ oiled and cleaned if unsealed
Fan blades checked for balance
Heat rise tested
Filter check
Outside heat exchanger cleaned
Chimney and exhaust checked for blocks, leaks, Carbon and ash,
Combustion and makeup air checked
Components such as flame rollout switches, limits switches checked,
Vent checks
Duct checks
Leakage tests and inspections

ALL OF the ABOVE MUST be checked, maintained WITH the proper tools and equipment.

***

✅FURNACE ONLY CLEANING ( No vents or ducts)
$ 1 6 9
Includes.....Full furnace Tune up, 30 point inspection, humidifier check, hot water tank check
*** NO VENTS , NO DUCTS ******

Furnace Tune-up
$1 6 9
Inspected, proper tune up with cleaning of fan blades, burners,heat exchanger inner and outer, reheat coil, oiled motors , checked belts, vacuum and high pressure air used furnace pulled apart and re assembled.

✅Furnace INSPECTION ONLY $ 1 0 9 .00
+ TAX includes a 30 point inspection

20 + YEARS EXPERIENCE serving these great communities Calgary,Chestermere, Cochrane, Airdrie, Okotoks, Strathmore, High river, Black Diamond, Turner Valley, southern Alberta

Appointment Times

Appointment #1
8:30 AM
Then requiring 2 to 3 hours to perform services

Appointment #2
Arrival NOT at 11 exactly but anytime between window of time 11 - 1 sometime and need 2 hours to do job after finally arriving......and
then need 2 plus hours to perform service's after finally arriving.

Appointment #3
Arrival NOT at 2 exactly but anytime between of time 2 - 4pm sometime and then need 2 plus hours to perform services after finally arriving

ALL APPOINTMENT TIMES REQUIRE 90 MINUTES TO 3 HOURS TO COMPLETE!!

keithmyfurnaceguy.com