Arco Roofing Calgary's Cedar Shake Roof Repair Specialist

Reviews for Arco Roofing Calgary's Cedar Shake Roof Repair Specialist

ccrider in Chestermere
ccrider in Chestermere
1 review Chestermere, AB

Another roofing job well done

This is the third time in about 10 years that we have had ARCO perform maintenance work on our cedar shakes. We have a very large, heavily sloped roof and as before, the work met our expectations. Thanks to Art and his crew of Mike, Joel and Brett for a job well done!

Mcleod0400 in Calgary
Mcleod0400 in Calgary

Cedar Shake Maintenance

Art was excellent to work with and very eager to ensure we were satisfied with the work. The crew was professional and worked efficiently. We did have to have them come back once to tidy up a few areas of concern, but they were happy to come back and make sure we were 100% satisfied. I have no reservations recommending this company.

Aaron T from Calgary
Aaron T from Calgary

Professional, quick and quality cedar roof maintenance

This is the second time that I went through Arco for cedar roof maintenance (the first time was roughly 5 years ago). Just like the first time, Art provided quality customer service that really shows that Arco is a professionally run company. His estimation process is extremely detailed with a clear scope. Dealing with contractors can typically be a daunting task but Art took the time to explain everything in detail. Art also went out of his way to accomodate my scheduling requirements. His crew was also professional, courteous, showed up as expected and finished on time. They also cleaned after themselves, Aside from the fresh smelling/looking cedar shakes, you wouldn't even know that roofing work was recently completed. Unfortunately we are moving soon and our new home will not have a cedar roof. However, I will continue to recommend Art and Arco wherever applicable. He really is as good as his reviews show.

Dagmar in Calgary
Dagmar in Calgary

Cedar shake roof repair

Arco was honest and saved us money by suggesting we repair our cedar shingle roof rather than replace it. His team is honest and efficient by replacing only what is needed. After a season the shingles all match. Its been five years and we've not had any leaks. Other roofing companies told us we urgently needed to replace the roof which would have cost us almost 20,000 dollars. Arco maintains our roof for only a fraction of the cost every five years. The roof looks fantastic. I highly recommend them. Art is respectful honest and easy to deal with and has helped us with other maintenance issues on the house as well.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Fast, excellent cedar shake replacement

Art had a crew out to fix our roof within a week of contacting him. They did a full report as to what shingles required replacement along with an estimate. We are pleased with the work and will use ARCO in the future.

steve1794 in Calgary
steve1794 in Calgary

Cedar Shake Roof Maintenance

We have a cedar shake roof that had maintenance work done on it four years ago. As it was clear to us that maintenance was needed again, I obtained quotes from local contractors. I contacted ARCO Roofing Solutions for a free roof inspection/quote. ARCO provided me a detailed estimate complete with pictures of problem areas on our roof and a diagram of how many shakes would be replaced on each part of the roof. When contacting Art (owner), I found that he took the time to explain to me in detail, what was required and why. He gave me as much detail as I requested. Now, from my previous experience , I know that this is not the norm ; to have an owner of a roofing business take the time to ensure that a potential client understands exactly what will be done and why. I found his price for services to be very fair and his crew was professional , friendly, well trained and worked efficiently. They cleaned up the area on each day they were here. Overall, I am very happy with the work ARCO performed on the roof and would without hesitation recommend ARCO to others. In my opinion, I consider Art to be an honest and reliable contractor and can say that what he does on the front end is really what differentiates ARCO from their competition.

J Schellenberg in Calgary
J Schellenberg in Calgary

Great service!

I had a water leak above my garage door and knew I had to do something about it. On the advice of one of my neighbors I contacted Arco Roofing Solutions. An inspection was done quickly. I received by email an estimate of repairs needed, in great detail, as well as photos of specific problems and a diagram of my roof showing areas of concern. I spoke with Art by phone and again in person where he thoroughly explained what was needed and why. His crew was great to deal with as well and the work was finished quickly and efficiently. I would call Arco again , if and when needed, and recommend this company to anyone. They have a great informative website, check it out!

J. Schellenberg

Bruce in Lethbridge
Bruce in Lethbridge
1 review Canmore, AB

Cedar Shake Roof repair/maintenance

From the initial contact with ARCO Roofing Solutions we were impressed with their professional attitude. A free, detailed, quote was provided which we accepted. The work was completed on time including the cleaning of the site. We have been provided with a written guarantee for the work done.
We have n0 hesitation in recommending ARCO as a reliable contractor.

Tony in Calgary
Tony in Calgary

Cedar Shake Roof Maintenance and Drip Edge Install

This is the second time that we have used Art and his team for maintenance on our cedar shake roof. The first time was four years ago when we needed to have a number of shakes and ridge caps replaced. Art was far and away the most professional and trustworthy of the contractors who came that time and he took the time to explain his quote and the work that would be done. The work was excellent and the price was fair. This time, I asked Art to come by and help with some dripping that we were experiencing that had become worse since we got new eaves trough installed. Art discovered there was no drip edge, so the job was to install. Given the challenges of the job, it took his guys more time than originally thought, but Art offered a good discount on the labour price to get us a fair price on the work. The work has been high quality both times we've used ARCO and we are already planning to have them back next year for some regular shake maintenance. I would highly recommend Art for your roofing needs!

Brian in Medicine Hat
Brian in Medicine Hat
1 review Medicine Hat, AB

Maintenance and Repair to a 35+ Year Old Shake Roof

ARCO Roofing Solutions undertook to maintain, repair and update my shake roof in Woodbine Estates. ARCO had been recommended by a “hard-assed” neighbor who had used their services and was impressed and willing to give a recommendation. Art the owner of ARCO provided a detailed estimate for the scope of work to be conducted. Prior to signing off on the estimate we had a discussion on escalated costs due to unforeseen problems; after a day of maintenance and repair, ARCO uncovered an unforeseen deficiency with our roof from the original roofing 35+ years prior. ARCO was immediately forthcoming, and worked with us to address the issues. We still have our original shake roof & at a cost well below replacement!
I’m very impressed with the quality of the work at a reasonable and fair price. I also would very much recommend Arco to family and friends as high quality reputable business that will get the job done in a timely fashion. We will be long term ARCO clients, Thanks Art and the rest of the team.
C & B Mc

More about Arco Roofing Calgary's Cedar Shake Roof Repair Specialist

ARCO Roofing: Calgary's cedar roof and pine shake repair specialists. Check out our website ARCORoofing. ca for your free roof inspection or call now at 403-475-2704.
Looking for Roofing pros in Calgary?