Arco Roofing Calgary's Cedar Shake Roof Repair Specialist

Arco Roofing Calgary's Cedar Shake Roof Repair Specialist

Reviews for Arco Roofing Calgary's Cedar Shake Roof Repair Specialist

Dan in Calgary
Dan in Calgary

Shake roof inspection and repairs

Art and his team gave a detailed (including pictures) estimate of the work that was recommended. Once we agreed to do the work, a schedule was given and kept. The work was done efficiently and professionally. I will be calling Art to do the next inspection in a year or two.

Elaine D.
Elaine D.

Cedar Shake Replacement

This is the second time we have used Arco Roofing for the maintenance of our Cedar Shake Roof. Both times we have been pleased with both the communication and service of both the owner and employees. Thanks Arco!

Sandy in Calgary
Sandy in Calgary

Maintaining Cedar Shake Roof

Art has been providing the maintenance to our Cedar Shake Roof for several years now and we never have to concern ourselves regarding our roof and its quality. Would highly recommend Art and his crew to maintain your Cedar Roof

Tony in Calgary
Tony in Calgary

Cedar Shake Roof Maintenance

This was the third time we've used Art (Arco) - this time was for our five year maintenance to replace any broken shingles, etc. We used them originally after a few years after we moved in to fix things up as the roof had received no attention since the house was built (mid-80s). The amount of work completed the first time was higher because of this, but Art assured me that in future visits at five year intervals, the amount of work and cost would be much lower - and it was! In addition to using Arco for the roof maintenance twice now, we had them do a large project to improve some dripping after having the eavestroughs replaced and they did an excellent job here as well. I would trust my roof to no one else now! Looking forward to dealing with Art again in five years time.

Roberta from Calgary
Roberta from Calgary

Shake shingle repair

The ARCO team we had work on our roof were punctual, professional and very friendly. They got the work done fast and even went above and beyond to did a small patch of rot for us. I would highly recommend ARCO!

Alastair in Calgary
Alastair in Calgary

Roof Servicing (aging cedar shakes)

Prospective Clients:
I would like to recommend the work of Art Hassenreuck of ARCO Roofing Solutions. I was thoroughly impressed in all aspects of my dealings with him, but particularly his:
-knowledge of his craft (there wasn’t a question or concern that he could not answer with both facts and experience that assured me with confidence that this gentleman was well qualified to service my aging roof)
-attention to detail (with his ‘before’ assessment including photos and commentary, and his corresponding ‘after’ report with photos and commentary, he continued to impress me with his thoroughness and this was exactly the knowledge and understanding I was looking for).
-pleasant demeanor (always polite, courteous and easy to speak and deal with)
He and his staff completed the work while I was out of the country, and when I returned the work was completed as promised, and there wasn’t one bit of construction debris in the backyard as is often the case with most contracted work.
Art was recommended to me and I see why. I would recommend Art to you without hesitation, and when required I will definitely be bringing him back again to my home.
Sincerely,
Alastair Stewart
15 Stratton Hill Bay SW

Shelley  in Calgary
Shelley in Calgary

Deer Run Cedar shake roof maintenance

Had contacted another roofing company and they didn't get back to us, contacted Art because of his homestar rating, he got back to us immediately. We weren't in a rush, just getting maintenance done on the roof. Someone was in the area and popped in to inspect and photograph the roof, he followed with a quote and the roof was completed before winter.. The worker was very friendly and professional, and cleaned up the area completely. I would 100% recommend this company.

Mike in Grande Prairie
Mike in Grande Prairie
1 review Grande Prairie, AB

Delivers upon their commitments.

Sets the standard for what a quote should look like. Very detailed. Has some issues getting a call back, but once we connected, the communications were excellent. The bottom line is that they delivered upon their commitments.

Private User reviews Chestermere, AB

Cedar shake roof maintenance and repair

Art and his crew did a greatjob. Very professional and detailed in explanation of repairs/maintenance. Estimate and photos provoded before work started was exceptional as was the clean up every day by the crew.

More about Arco Roofing Calgary's Cedar Shake Roof Repair Specialist

ARCO Roofing: Calgary's cedar roof and pine shake repair specialists. Check out our website ARCORoofing. ca for your free roof inspection or call now at 403-475-2704.
Looking for Roofing pros in Calgary?