ARCO Roofing - Calgary's Cedar Shake Roof Repair Specialist

#2254, 246 Stewart Green SW Calgary AB T3H 3C8
HomeStars  >  Roofing in Calgary  >  ARCO Roofing - Calgary's Cedar Shake Roof Repair Specialist

Reviews for ARCO Roofing - Calgary's Cedar Shake Roof Repair Specialist

J Schellenberg in Calgary
J Schellenberg in Calgary

Great service!

I had a water leak above my garage door and knew I had to do something about it. On the advice of one of my neighbors I contacted Arco Roofing Solutions. An inspection was done quickly. I received by email an estimate of repairs needed, in great detail, as well as photos of specific problems and a diagram of my roof showing areas of concern. I spoke with Art by phone and again in person where he thoroughly explained what was needed and why. His crew was great to deal with as well and the work was finished quickly and efficiently. I would call Arco again , if and when needed, and recommend this company to anyone. They have a great informative website, check it out!

J. Schellenberg

Bruce in Lethbridge
Bruce in Lethbridge
1 review Canmore, AB

Cedar Shake Roof repair/maintenance

From the initial contact with ARCO Roofing Solutions we were impressed with their professional attitude. A free, detailed, quote was provided which we accepted. The work was completed on time including the cleaning of the site. We have been provided with a written guarantee for the work done.
We have hesitation in recommending ARCO as a reliable contractor.

Tony in Calgary
Tony in Calgary

Cedar Shake Roof Maintenance and Drip Edge Install

This is the second time that we have used Art and his team for maintenance on our cedar shake roof. The first time was four years ago when we needed to have a number of shakes and ridge caps replaced. Art was far and away the most professional and trustworthy of the contractors who came that time and he took the time to explain his quote and the work that would be done. The work was excellent and the price was fair. This time, I asked Art to come by and help with some dripping that we were experiencing that had become worse since we got new eaves trough installed. Art discovered there was no drip edge, so the job was to install. Given the challenges of the job, it took his guys more time than originally thought, but Art offered a good discount on the labour price to get us a fair price on the work. The work has been high quality both times we've used ARCO and we are already planning to have them back next year for some regular shake maintenance. I would highly recommend Art for your roofing needs!

Brian in Medicine Hat
Brian in Medicine Hat
1 review Medicine Hat, AB

Maintenance and Repair to a 35+ Year Old Shake Roof

ARCO Roofing Solutions undertook to maintain, repair and update my shake roof in Woodbine Estates. ARCO had been recommended by a “hard-assed” neighbor who had used their services and was impressed and willing to give a recommendation. Art the owner of ARCO provided a detailed estimate for the scope of work to be conducted. Prior to signing off on the estimate we had a discussion on escalated costs due to unforeseen problems; after a day of maintenance and repair, ARCO uncovered an unforeseen deficiency with our roof from the original roofing 35+ years prior. ARCO was immediately forthcoming, and worked with us to address the issues. We still have our original shake roof & at a cost well below replacement!
I’m very impressed with the quality of the work at a reasonable and fair price. I also would very much recommend Arco to family and friends as high quality reputable business that will get the job done in a timely fashion. We will be long term ARCO clients, Thanks Art and the rest of the team.
C & B Mc

Jay Jastrebski in Calgary
Jay Jastrebski in Calgary

Pine shake roof inspection and maintenance

Art and his team professionally inspected and maintained my pine shake roof with polished skill. Art's thorough approach to surveying the roof easily identified problem areas and presented multiple options for repair. The repair itself was completed in one day with a minimum of interference and the cleanup was detailed and complete. I would recommend Arco to anyone wishing to have their roof inspected or maintained, Art and his team will provide you with years more life at a very reasonable cost.

ARCO ROOFING SOLUTIONS

ARCO has provided excellent service for our 28 year old Cedar Shake roof initially in 2013 as well undertaking a 5 year maintenance review program completed earlier this past month. They are reliable & communicate when they will be arriving & doing the work, then follow through on time. ARCO workers have demonstrated excellent roofing skills especially in implementing updates to the building code initiated since our home was constructed. We have never had a leak & their detailed analysis of our roof including photographs of potential areas of concern provides us with the confidence we never will. Their tradespeople are courteous and take care in ensuring the work area is clean & all debris has been removed. We have been so impressed with ARCO we have recommended their expertise to my brother who has a twenty plus year treated pine roof. In our experience, we will continue to have ARCO evaluate & maintain our roof on a five year basis.

PRobart in Calgary
PRobart in Calgary

Roof Repairs

We were very pleased with the work done by Art and his team at Arco Solutions. Art communicated with us regularly to confirm a date for the work, the exact time of his crew's arrival and the expected timeframe for completion, which were all correct.
His crew is very professional, polite and clean, they finished the repairs in a single day and left no trace of their work or the refuse.
The cost of the repairs was exactly as quoted even though they had to replace more than initially estimated. I highly recommend Art and his company to anyone needing shake roof repairs.

Steve in Calgary
Steve in Calgary

Saved 10s of Thousands

We were told by our insurance company we had to have our roof evaluated because it was old.
Then we called some companies to evaluate. What do you know? All of the roofing companies, that make a living replacing roofs, fell over themselves telling us that the roof HAD to be replaced in its entirety.
Quotes ranged from 20 - 60k!

Enter Arco.

They came.

The repaired.

They went.

My insurance is happy.

I'm happy.

The last wind blew some shakes off... they came and put them back on.

Awesome.

Scouser in Calgary
Scouser in Calgary

Cedar shake maintenance

The job was done in one day, polite & efficient crew. Left my grounds tidy & the roof looks great. Very professional service from start to finish. These guys know what they're doing!

gerry in Calgary
gerry in Calgary

Cedar Shake Roof maintenance

My wife and I bought our first home this past summer. Our home inspector told us the roof needed replacing sooner then later. The previous owners of the house had an existing warranty for the roof with ARCO Solutions so we gave Art a call. He scheduled a free estimate to see if the roof could be fixed up or if it indeed needed to be replaced. Much to our relief Art said it was still in pretty good shape and just needed some new cedar shakes in a few spots and that with proper maintenance (every 5 years) it should last at least another 10-15 years. Not only did ARCO come and fix up our roof in a timely manner but they also saved us probably $15K! Thanks ARCO and Art.

More about ARCO Roofing - Calgary's Cedar Shake Roof Repair Specialist

ARCO Roofing: Calgary's cedar roof and pine shake repair specialists. Check out our website ARCORoofing. ca for your free roof inspection or call now at 403-475-2704.