Arco Roofing Calgary's Cedar Shake Roof Repair Specialist

Reviews for Arco Roofing Calgary's Cedar Shake Roof Repair Specialist

Tony in Calgary
Tony in Calgary

Cedar Shake Roof Maintenance

This was the third time we've used Art (Arco) - this time was for our five year maintenance to replace any broken shingles, etc. We used them originally after a few years after we moved in to fix things up as the roof had received no attention since the house was built (mid-80s). The amount of work completed the first time was higher because of this, but Art assured me that in future visits at five year intervals, the amount of work and cost would be much lower - and it was! In addition to using Arco for the roof maintenance twice now, we had them do a large project to improve some dripping after having the eavestroughs replaced and they did an excellent job here as well. I would trust my roof to no one else now! Looking forward to dealing with Art again in five years time.

Roberta from Calgary
Roberta from Calgary

Shake shingle repair

The ARCO team we had work on our roof were punctual, professional and very friendly. They got the work done fast and even went above and beyond to did a small patch of rot for us. I would highly recommend ARCO!

Alastair in Calgary
Alastair in Calgary

Roof Servicing (aging cedar shakes)

Prospective Clients:
I would like to recommend the work of Art Hassenreuck of ARCO Roofing Solutions. I was thoroughly impressed in all aspects of my dealings with him, but particularly his:
-knowledge of his craft (there wasn’t a question or concern that he could not answer with both facts and experience that assured me with confidence that this gentleman was well qualified to service my aging roof)
-attention to detail (with his ‘before’ assessment including photos and commentary, and his corresponding ‘after’ report with photos and commentary, he continued to impress me with his thoroughness and this was exactly the knowledge and understanding I was looking for).
-pleasant demeanor (always polite, courteous and easy to speak and deal with)
He and his staff completed the work while I was out of the country, and when I returned the work was completed as promised, and there wasn’t one bit of construction debris in the backyard as is often the case with most contracted work.
Art was recommended to me and I see why. I would recommend Art to you without hesitation, and when required I will definitely be bringing him back again to my home.
Sincerely,
Alastair Stewart
15 Stratton Hill Bay SW

Shelley  in Calgary
Shelley in Calgary

Deer Run Cedar shake roof maintenance

Had contacted another roofing company and they didn't get back to us, contacted Art because of his homestar rating, he got back to us immediately. We weren't in a rush, just getting maintenance done on the roof. Someone was in the area and popped in to inspect and photograph the roof, he followed with a quote and the roof was completed before winter.. The worker was very friendly and professional, and cleaned up the area completely. I would 100% recommend this company.

Mike in Grande Prairie
Mike in Grande Prairie
1 review Grande Prairie, AB

Delivers upon their commitments.

Sets the standard for what a quote should look like. Very detailed. Has some issues getting a call back, but once we connected, the communications were excellent. The bottom line is that they delivered upon their commitments.

Private User reviews Chestermere, AB

Cedar shake roof maintenance and repair

Art and his crew did a greatjob. Very professional and detailed in explanation of repairs/maintenance. Estimate and photos provoded before work started was exceptional as was the clean up every day by the crew.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Cedar Shake Repair, Replacement and Maintenance

We encountered a leak through our cedar shake roof and called ARCO for an estimate on repairs. Art was very easy to talk to and answered all my questions thoroughly. Art's estimator took before and after pictures of the problem area and offered detailed recommendations for repair and replacement needs.
Once our booking was established, Art's crew was courteous, tidy, informative and thorough. The project was completed on time and the site was clean of any debris.
Art was very accommodating to our situation and I would gladly use their services again.

Elaine from Calgary
Elaine from Calgary

Shake Roof Repair and Stucco Repair

Art and his entire team are professional, courteous and knowledgeable. Art provided a thorough quote and explanation, and his crew spent a lot of effort in determining where some difficult to pinpoint leaks were (couple of dime sized holes behind my shutters!). He works with a stucco repair person that fixed those holes and several others, as well as some parging, all for a reasonable price.

All work was completed in a timely manner and to my satisfaction.The roofing team was very dedicated, and worked as many hours as they could per day in our smoky August.

I find Art very easy to deal with, and would highly recommend ARCO for your shake roofing repairs.

Alex F. in Chestermere
Alex F. in Chestermere
1 review Chestermere, AB

Pleasure to do business with Arco

We had Arco come in to do maintenance work on our very large cedar shake roof. The owner was very easy to talk with and was reasonable in his estimate of the work. The gentlemen who came to do the work were personable, efficient, polite and hardworking. They cleaned up at the end of each work day and were very quiet while they were working. The quality of repairs was excellent and the invoice came in at exactly the estimate...there were no surprises. The payment schedule agreed upon was very good. I will continue to use this company for my roofing needs.

James in Edmonton
James in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Cedar shake roof maintenance

Fantastic company to deal with; professional, helpful, accommodating, and great workmanship. We were referred to talk to Art regarding an overdue maintenance check up on our cedar shake roof. He was very informative and thorough. Highly recommend! Thanks Art!

More about Arco Roofing Calgary's Cedar Shake Roof Repair Specialist

ARCO Roofing: Calgary's cedar roof and pine shake repair specialists. Check out our website ARCORoofing. ca for your free roof inspection or call now at 403-475-2704.
Looking for Roofing pros in Calgary?