ARCO Roofing - Calgary's Cedar Shake Roof Repair Specialist

#2254, 246 Stewart Green SW Calgary AB T3H 3C8
HomeStars  >  Roofing in Calgary  >  ARCO Roofing - Calgary's Cedar Shake Roof Repair Specialist

Reviews for ARCO Roofing - Calgary's Cedar Shake Roof Repair Specialist

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Cedar Shake Repair, Replacement and Maintenance

We encountered a leak through our cedar shake roof and called ARCO for an estimate on repairs. Art was very easy to talk to and answered all my questions thoroughly. Art's estimator took before and after pictures of the problem area and offered detailed recommendations for repair and replacement needs.
Once our booking was established, Art's crew was courteous, tidy, informative and thorough. The project was completed on time and the site was clean of any debris.
Art was very accommodating to our situation and I would gladly use their services again.

Elaine from Calgary
Elaine from Calgary

Shake Roof Repair and Stucco Repair

Art and his entire team are professional, courteous and knowledgeable. Art provided a thorough quote and explanation, and his crew spent a lot of effort in determining where some difficult to pinpoint leaks were (couple of dime sized holes behind my shutters!). He works with a stucco repair person that fixed those holes and several others, as well as some parging, all for a reasonable price.

All work was completed in a timely manner and to my satisfaction.The roofing team was very dedicated, and worked as many hours as they could per day in our smoky August.

I find Art very easy to deal with, and would highly recommend ARCO for your shake roofing repairs.

Alex F. in Chestermere
Alex F. in Chestermere
1 review Chestermere, AB

Pleasure to do business with Arco

We had Arco come in to do maintenance work on our very large cedar shake roof. The owner was very easy to talk with and was reasonable in his estimate of the work. The gentlemen who came to do the work were personable, efficient, polite and hardworking. They cleaned up at the end of each work day and were very quiet while they were working. The quality of repairs was excellent and the invoice came in at exactly the estimate...there were no surprises. The payment schedule agreed upon was very good. I will continue to use this company for my roofing needs.

James in Edmonton
James in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Cedar shake roof maintenance

Fantastic company to deal with; professional, helpful, accommodating, and great workmanship. We were referred to talk to Art regarding an overdue maintenance check up on our cedar shake roof. He was very informative and thorough. Highly recommend! Thanks Art!

ccrider in Chestermere
ccrider in Chestermere
1 review Chestermere, AB

Another roofing job well done

This is the third time in about 10 years that we have had ARCO perform maintenance work on our cedar shakes. We have a very large, heavily sloped roof and as before, the work met our expectations. Thanks to Art and his crew of Mike, Joel and Brett for a job well done!

Mcleod0400 in Calgary
Mcleod0400 in Calgary

Cedar Shake Maintenance

Art was excellent to work with and very eager to ensure we were satisfied with the work. The crew was professional and worked efficiently. We did have to have them come back once to tidy up a few areas of concern, but they were happy to come back and make sure we were 100% satisfied. I have no reservations recommending this company.

Aaron T from Calgary
Aaron T from Calgary

Professional, quick and quality cedar roof maintenance

This is the second time that I went through Arco for cedar roof maintenance (the first time was roughly 5 years ago). Just like the first time, Art provided quality customer service that really shows that Arco is a professionally run company. His estimation process is extremely detailed with a clear scope. Dealing with contractors can typically be a daunting task but Art took the time to explain everything in detail. Art also went out of his way to accomodate my scheduling requirements. His crew was also professional, courteous, showed up as expected and finished on time. They also cleaned after themselves, Aside from the fresh smelling/looking cedar shakes, you wouldn't even know that roofing work was recently completed. Unfortunately we are moving soon and our new home will not have a cedar roof. However, I will continue to recommend Art and Arco wherever applicable. He really is as good as his reviews show.

Dagmar in Calgary
Dagmar in Calgary

Cedar shake roof repair

Arco was honest and saved us money by suggesting we repair our cedar shingle roof rather than replace it. His team is honest and efficient by replacing only what is needed. After a season the shingles all match. Its been five years and we've not had any leaks. Other roofing companies told us we urgently needed to replace the roof which would have cost us almost 20,000 dollars. Arco maintains our roof for only a fraction of the cost every five years. The roof looks fantastic. I highly recommend them. Art is respectful honest and easy to deal with and has helped us with other maintenance issues on the house as well.

steve1794 in Calgary
steve1794 in Calgary

Cedar Shake Roof Maintenance

We have a cedar shake roof that had maintenance work done on it four years ago. As it was clear to us that maintenance was needed again, I obtained quotes from local contractors. I contacted ARCO Roofing Solutions for a free roof inspection/quote. ARCO provided me a detailed estimate complete with pictures of problem areas on our roof and a diagram of how many shakes would be replaced on each part of the roof. When contacting Art (owner), I found that he took the time to explain to me in detail, what was required and why. He gave me as much detail as I requested. Now, from my previous experience , I know that this is not the norm ; to have an owner of a roofing business take the time to ensure that a potential client understands exactly what will be done and why. I found his price for services to be very fair and his crew was professional , friendly, well trained and worked efficiently. They cleaned up the area on each day they were here. Overall, I am very happy with the work ARCO performed on the roof and would without hesitation recommend ARCO to others. In my opinion, I consider Art to be an honest and reliable contractor and can say that what he does on the front end is really what differentiates ARCO from their competition.

More about ARCO Roofing - Calgary's Cedar Shake Roof Repair Specialist

ARCO Roofing: Calgary's cedar roof and pine shake repair specialists. Check out our website ARCORoofing. ca for your free roof inspection or call now at 403-475-2704.
Looking for Roofing pros in Calgary?