Arco Roofing Calgary's Cedar Shake Roof Repair Specialist

Reviews for Arco Roofing Calgary's Cedar Shake Roof Repair Specialist

Paula
Paula

cedar shake roof maintenance

Art and his employees are polite and get the job done efficiently. They do great work. I had them do some shake repair five years ago and Art was great about keeping track and reminding me that five years had passed and the roof should be inspected. They came right out, did the inspection and completed all repairs in a timely manner.
Thanks Art!

Nabeel in Calgary
Nabeel in Calgary

Cedar roof shakes

Art reached out to me after 5 years of previous job (as promised by him) for a free review of the roof. After a thorough evaluation, he provided me with a detailed report and quote which I accepted right away. The work was done on time and professionally. No hidden costs or surprises for me.

I highly recommend them for any shake roof jobs and will be my contractor going forward for any roof repairs.

Nabeel, Calgary

HP in Calgary
HP in Calgary

Shake Roof Repair

Arco did a great job 5 years ago, so we contacted Art again for a roof check and repair. Art was very busy, but returned my call prompty and was able to get a quote done quickly. His team showed up as scheduled and performed the work on time and efficiently. I really appreciated their approach of doing the work in small batches to protect the roof as there was a risk of rain. Art is professional, courteous, competitive, and I will contact him again in 5 years for the next repair!

Sheri in Edmonton
Sheri in Edmonton

Cedar shake replacement and maintenance

This is the second time we have used Arco for cedar roof shake replacement and maintenance. Although we did not compare costs with other companies this year, in previous year they were much more competitive both in cost and warranty and since we were happy with their service continuing with them made good sense. This year, work was completed in 1 day by a 4 man crew, while we were away. Work was promptly completed and site was left clean. We will use again in future.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Workers done jobs on time (well done)
The timing was good and accurate.
The workers were very polite

Barb
Barb

Roof inspection and repair

A great company heavily focused on sincere customer service, quality workmanship and results. Art is an absolute gem and really came through for me on my recent home sale. Highly recommend without any reservations. Great company and people!

Vicki in Lethbridge
Vicki in Lethbridge

Roof Repair

Art and his team at Arco were extremely professional and courteous. Art’s quote and estimate of scope of work to be done was very detailed and outlined each area of the roof that required repair. His explanation of the repairs that were required was thorough and he took the time to ensure I understood all aspects of the job. His team arrived on time, explained the process and left the worksite clean and tidy. I would not hesitate to recommend Arco to anyone looking for roofing needs.

Bilal in Calgary
Bilal in Calgary

roof repair

Art was very professional and always available to answer all my questions in great detail. My friend referred his contact to me and I shall, in turn, refer others. I was very pleased with the work on repairing our pine-wood shake roof. Thank you!

Sandra in
Sandra in
1 review Okotoks, AB

Excellent Service!

An estimate for repairs on our cedar shake roof was completed very quickly and soon thereafter we received a detailed account of the repairs needed. This included photos of shakes that were to be replaced and a plan of the work. The team that came to complete the work had written instructions and assured us that they would be followed. The crew was very polite and completed the job very efficiently. Cleanup of the site was great. With the final invoice came a plan showing the work done and a warranty. We would highly recommend this company.

Prormk800
Prormk800
1 review Edmonton, AB

Cedar Shake Roof Repair

This is the second time I have used Arco Roofing to maintain my roof. Looking forward to using them in the future. Artco did an excellent job and only replaced shakes that were needed according to the estimate. Excellent crews and willing to work with the home owner in Regards to schedule. Will definitely use them again.

More about Arco Roofing Calgary's Cedar Shake Roof Repair Specialist

ARCO Roofing: Calgary's cedar roof and pine shake repair specialists. Check out our website ARCORoofing. ca for your free roof inspection or call now at 403-475-2704.
Looking for Roofing pros in Calgary?