HomeStars  >  Moldings / Mouldings in Mississauga  >  Five Star Moulding Company

Reviews for Five Star Moulding Company

AneesaRKhan in Dieppe
1 review Oshawa, ON

Great, reliable, professional company to work with. They responded promptly to my calls and were very accommodating with our schedule. We haven't seen a more professional team, they come and do their job and clean up when done. Anton and his team did an amazing job and everyone who visits can't stop talking about how great it looks. We've given out multiple referrals since and will keep referring our friends and family to this company. We know in the future when we need more crown moulding, trim or wainscoting to be done we will contact Anton and his team. They do a variety of jobs. CHECK THEM OUT! YOU WILL NOT BE DISSAPOINTED WITH THEIR WORK. SEAMLESS AND PERFECT! CALL THEM NOW!!!

Thank you for such a glowing review. At Five Star Moulding Company, delivering quality crown moulding/wainscoting installation through excellent customer service is our priority. Having our own installation team, not sub-contractors ensures that we continue to meet your expectations by treating your home like its our own. Thank you again.

A. Singh from Brampton

We got the crown moulding and wainscoting work done in our home in Oct. 2015 and love their work. Anton and his team are amazing! They were on time and did clean job. We thank you him and recommend him to all!

Thank you for taking time to write a review! It was a pleasure working for you. Thank you

The entire process was excellent from initial quotation right through to completion. The final installation exceeded our expectations. Highly recommend Five Star and will have them doing more work for us.

We thank you for your kind review. As a service oriented business, we take pride in understanding our customers’ needs. At Five Star Moulding Company, we treat your home like our own and strive to create the best customer experience possible. Glad to hear you are pleased with your new walk-in closet.

1 review Burlington, ON

After flooded basement Anton and his crew installed new baseboard, doors, trim around windows and doors. He also added crown moulding on main floor. Anton and his crew did an excellent job! Anton is a perfectionist and struggled with a pocket door until it was just right. I would recommend them to anyone.

Glad to hear you're happy with your new trim and doors.
It was a pleasure working for you.
Thank you.

Joanne from Richmond Hill
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

My experience from start to finish was nothing but professional, courteous and efficient. Five Star Moulding Company met my every expectation and I am very pleased with the finished product.

Anton did an amazing job with the installation and cleaned up like he had never been here. He was prompt and worked with me to ensure that my wardrobe would meet all my needs. The pricing was within my budget and he was able to meet my timeline for installation.

Overall I would be more than happy to refer your service to any of my friends. Thank you.

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about Five Star Moulding Company. Our installers take pride in their product knowledge and specialized skills, so it's always great to get acknowledgement from our customers. Enjoy your new custom closets!

Giancarlo from Toronto

Another flood and more damage. As with the first time they came and did an amazing job working late to finish everything in one day. Finish is fantastic, ready to paint, all nail holes and trim DAP'ed. Just a light sanding needed. Beautiful job again.

Highly recommend. Giancarlo

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback.
It was a pleasure working for you.

I just wanted to write another review for Anton. He did such a great job the first time that I rehired him to do the main floor. He changed all of our baseboards and installed crown moulding to our family room. As expected, his work was amazing. He prides himself on the work that he does and it shows. He goes above and beyond to make sure the end product is fabulous. Even my painter that came in the next day to paint was amazed at how well the items turned out. His exact wording was " I have never seen work like this before, I need his number"
If you hire Anton, you will not be disappointed!!

Thanks for taking the time out to write your review. We're always happy to hear when our customers are pleased with our service and product. Five Star Moulding Company has a wealth of knowledge and depth of installation experience that works to your greatest advantage.
Enjoy your new trim!

Thelma in Brooklin
4 reviews Whitby, ON

Fantastic. Anton and his guys came and worked like a well oiled machine. They were quick, courteous and great at their trade. You could tell that they enjoy what they do, which makes a huge different to the attention to detail given. Before he left we had him provide us a quote for the remaining rooms on our main floor..we will have him back for sure. Price was reasonable and completed the work in 1 day! Also, was able to schedule us in very quickly. Really.. give him a call, you will not be disappointed! Thanks Anton and team, we love the moulding!

Thanks so much for the positive feedback. We're delighted that we could deliver the level of quality and service. Hope you enjoy your updated house.

Mike in Oakville

We own a coach style home in Oakville with many very complex angles because of the layout and construction of the home.

Anton and his team did the most beautifully perfect install of crown molding that you could possibly imagine. I really notice details, and was concerned given the complexity of the job that anyone would be able to get it right. Not only did Anton get it right, he got it perfect beyond what I thought was even possible.

I was also working in the house while they did so I watched them work from time to time, they were obsessive about getting pieces cut to the exact correct angle, I think Anton ran back and forth from the cut location to his saw 1000 times during the day getting everything absolutely perfect.

Anton and his team far exceeded my expectations.

Dear Mike, thank you for taking the time to write a review for our company. We are pleased to hear that Anton and his crew exceeded your expectations. We are glad to hear that you noticed now much time we spend to make everything look perfect. Thank you again.

More about Five Star Moulding Company

We are a family owned business committed to high quality installations but more importantly customer service!
We strive to provide the highest level of satisfaction and have hundreds of satisfied clients. In fact, most of our new customers are referrals from previous clients.

Moldings / Mouldings and Closet & Storage Solutions
Crown Moulding, Custom Closet Organizers, Wainscoting, Accent Wall, Window and Door Casing, Custom Closets, Built-in/ Wardrobe, Kids closet, Pantry, Laundry, Mudroom, Main entrance, Crown Moulding, Custom Closet Organizers, Wainscoting, Accent Wall, Window and Door Casing, Baseboard, Interior Doors, Waffle/ Coffered Ceiling
Primed MDF Mouldings
We offer a wide range of designs to suit any style.