Aurum

Formerly Gold Standard Property Care

Reviews for Aurum

Chandelier clean

After twice home service my chandelier still not clean enough after few calls the company told me there was nothing they can do to my chandelier I asked if they can send someone come over and take a look but they refused

Saunjohn in Vaughan
Saunjohn in Vaughan

Eavestroughs cleaned

We had our eaves cleaned in the fall on our home. The job was done fast and efficiently. We would recommend this company to others looking to have this kind of work done.

Satisfies customer in Etobicoke
Satisfies customer in Etobicoke

All exterior and Interior window of the house.

The two men that arrived were vey polite and progessional. Hey removed their shoes when they entered the house and not a drop of water was visible anywhere.

Each window sparkled when they were done. Afterwards, they asked me to inspect their work to see if anything needed to be touched up. They were gentlemen and the service was excellent. I highly recommend this company and especially this team to anyone. I will be calling upon this company for other services now that I see the quality of the workmanship.

Anonymous in Vaughan
Anonymous in Vaughan

Interior Window Cleaning

The guys from Autumn showed up a little late but the job they did was very professional. I would definitely recommend this company to my friends and family. Great job!

Very glad to hear that we were able to help out! Looking forward to cleaning your eves and windows again in the spring!

Window cleaning

The gentleman that came to my house was very professional. He did the job in a timely manner and was very efficient. He double checked his work and asked me to do the same.

Thanks for the awesome review !

Daniel in Newmarket
Daniel in Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

Exterior windows cleaned

Had a crew that showed up on time, they got to windows that I couldn't get to. Did a good goob at a fair price. We were happy with their work.

Thanks Daniel for the awesome review!

MN in Toronto
MN in Toronto

Window Cleaning

The crew from Squeaky Clean window cleaning services arrived slightly ahead of the scheduled appointment time last summer, which already impressed me. Both workers had specific jobs to do and completed the contracted work efficiently and with the minimum time required to complete. Their clean-up was also much appreciated. I will be a repeat customer and will certainly also recommend them to my friends, as my only family member is out-of-province.
Manfred N.
Toronto

Thank you for the awesome review Manfred!

Nicolas in San Francisco
Nicolas in San Francisco

window cleaning

Excellent window cleaning service. my windows were pretty dirty, after the service they were very good. The cleaners arrived on time and were quick to do the job. I recommend them highly.

Thanks Nicolas for the kind review! Looking forward to servicing you again in the near future.

More about Aurum

Window & Gutter Cleaning

Some of our customers include: City of Toronto, Honeywell, Toronto Transit Commission (TTC), St. Joseph's Hospital, North York General Hospital, and Westdale Properties just to name a few.

Aurum offers professional, cost effective, and valuable residential & commercial window cleaning services. With over 10 years of experience, we offer an unmatched service through a trained and proficient team of window cleaners and site managers.

We work closely with home owners, building managers, and supervisors to avoid any disruption and ensuring the whole cleaning operation is done smoothly without any major interruption. The by-product are clean, shiny, and streak-free windows. All of our workers are fully trained in the latest window cleaning techniques and safety measures, and are WSIB covered. We carry Liability Insurance Coverage of $20,000,000 for your protection and ours.

Our service ranges from residential homes to office towers/condos. We have the tools and experience to clean up to 1000ft. There is no job to small, we take- on window cleaning jobs of all sizes. Call us today and let us provide you with a free quote on a professional window cleaning service that will keep your windows shining all season long.

--------------------------------------------------------------
window cleaning, windows, cleaning, gutter cleaning, commercial cleaning, commercial window cleaning, eaves cleaning, eaves trough cleaning, eaves-trough cleaning, cleaning services, residential cleaning, window painting, painting, window caulking, caulking

Window & Gutter Cleaning
We offer the following Residential & Commercial Services: -Window Cleaning -Gutter Cleaning -Chandelier Cleaning - Painting - Window Caulking - Gutter Guards
-Aurum -Gold Standard Window Cleaning - Gold Standard Home Care - Gold Standard Services - Gold Standard Home Services -Gold Standard Property Care
We offer the following Residential & Commercial Services: -Window Cleaning -Gutter Cleaning -Carpet Cleaning -Chandelier Cleaning - Painting - Window Caulking - Gutter Guards
2006
100% Satisfaction Guarantee - You don't pay us until you are fully happy with the work!
Cash, Cheque, Visa, Master Card, E-mail Transfer