Aurum

Formerly Gold Standard Property Care

Reviews for Aurum

Don't depend on Aurum! Unprofessional, no shows & cancelled service!

Would never hire Aurum again! Booked Eavestrough cleaning . Cancelled twice in November. No shows. When I called dispatcher wasn't aware why it was cancelled at last minute. Rebooked a 3 time for Dec 3. Received a call to say they were cancelling service for this season & would not honour app't on Monday. Totally unreliable & unless you want to be left high & dry Don't hire Aurum! Not a business to count on!!

Jason in Vaughan
Jason in Vaughan

gutter cleaning

They cancelled 3 times on me, and the day before they are coming out to clean the gutters, they phone and leave a message they are shutting down for the season, worst company ever, will never use them again

Most Disorganized and Irresponsible Company Ever - Do Not Waste Your Time

Nothing would convince me to even get a quote from this company. I wouldn't even let them work here for free because I couldn't trust the work would get done. They were hired to clean windows and eaves and left part of the job undone. It took 3.5 months (over 25 phone calls and 20 emails) to have the job completed. what did get done was met with expectations but they have a shockingly horribly disorganized administrative staff. Don't let the flashy website or coulor of advertisements catch you of guard. What a complete joke of a business.

Harry in Castlegar
Harry in Castlegar
1 review Delta, BC

Eves gutters job ,when I inspected not even touched, demanded payment.I replied with the pictures of the untouched debris in the gutters.I question the worker and the company s work ethics and conscience.Manage ment not ready to listen and not sending any

I requested the management to come to the job site and they did not.I took pictures and emailed to their office.That made no difference.Instead sent invoice to collection agency.The company was not willing to listen.

adrian visentin from Caledon
adrian visentin from Caledon

Did not clean eavestroughs or return my call

I paid more than asking because the job is a little more difficult.
I see no evidence that they did the job, though they said they did and recieved payment. Eves are still cluttered.

Were sorry to hear that the job wasn't completed to your satisfaction, please call our customer service department at 18007490532 so we can resolve this situation

Jkresser in Calgary
Jkresser in Calgary

Window Cleaning residential

Fantastic work by the gentlemen that came to our door and offered their services. Several of my neighbours have used this company as well and no complaints! Will be continuing to use Aurum in the future.

Were happy to hear that everything went well for you, hope we can service you again next season

andrea  in Vaughan
andrea in Vaughan

Chandelier Cleaning

Quick to take jobs that they are not willing to work on. I booked appointments far in advance for cleaning, the first time they led me on all day that they would be here and no one showed up. Booked a second time and they called to confirm the day before and again, when the person was to arrive, I got a call saying there was a mix up and the apt is being canceled.
Horrible planning, customer service and experience. NEVER again- will I trust to book an appointment with them.

Private User reviews Port Dover, ON

Interior & Exterior Windows, screens and tracks.

Brayden, called to confirm appt. and arrived on time and did a thorough walk-thru of project and immediately started by removing all screens and then cleaning windows. He was extremely professional and very respectful of our house and objects that had to be moved. The windows and screens and tracks were thoroughly cleaned (and they were pretty dirty after renovations and landscaping this summer). I would definitely recommend this service and I have already booked by spring window cleaning for 2019.

Happy to hear Braden did a great job for you!

Mx in Vaughan
Mx in Vaughan

Windows and gutters cleaning

Got a very bad experience with this company. I ordered windows exterior cleaning, screens and tracks cleaning and gutters. Experienced multiple cancelled appointments without any reason and cancellations were at the last moment or even not-showing-up scenario. Then eventually the person came in and cleaned windows - this part was decent. However, tracks left dirty and some of them were totally missed. For gutters he said he doesn't have long enough ladder and has to come some other day to finish eaves cleaning. Then, after a few more cancellations, another person showed up and said he couldn't reach out gutters on one side of the house and therefore some derbies from shingles stayed there even after he left. He photographed however that debris which left me scratching my head about how he took a photo if he couldn't reach the place. Anyways, I wouldn't recommend to deal with these guys. Hope this will warn people.

Jennie
Jennie
3 reviews Caledon, ON

Gutter cleaning

I called This company initially as I noticed water dripping over the gutters around my roof. The agent I dealt with was courteous, professional and had arranged the cleaning of the gutters the very next day. They were prompt, did a fantastic job, as the problem was resolved straight away. The $175.00 I paid was worth every penny, not just for the quick service but for the professionalism of the company.

Glad to hear everything went well with your service! Thanks for the great review

More about Aurum

Window & Gutter Cleaning

Some of our customers include: City of Toronto, Honeywell, Toronto Transit Commission (TTC), St. Joseph's Hospital, North York General Hospital, and Westdale Properties just to name a few.

Aurum offers professional, cost effective, and valuable residential & commercial window cleaning services. With over 10 years of experience, we offer an unmatched service through a trained and proficient team of window cleaners and site managers.

We work closely with home owners, building managers, and supervisors to avoid any disruption and ensuring the whole cleaning operation is done smoothly without any major interruption. The by-product are clean, shiny, and streak-free windows. All of our workers are fully trained in the latest window cleaning techniques and safety measures, and are WSIB covered. We carry Liability Insurance Coverage of $20,000,000 for your protection and ours.

Our service ranges from residential homes to office towers/condos. We have the tools and experience to clean up to 1000ft. There is no job to small, we take- on window cleaning jobs of all sizes. Call us today and let us provide you with a free quote on a professional window cleaning service that will keep your windows shining all season long.

--------------------------------------------------------------
window cleaning, windows, cleaning, gutter cleaning, commercial cleaning, commercial window cleaning, eaves cleaning, eaves trough cleaning, eaves-trough cleaning, cleaning services, residential cleaning, window painting, painting, window caulking, caulking