Aurum

Reviews for Aurum

Erol in Mississauga
Erol in Mississauga

Window cleaning

Worst window cleaning company ever . Own a very large home
They sent out one guy that started at 3 pm finished at 9 PM didn't clean two windows and damaged our driveway put four holes in it. Didn't apply the rain sheild spray on the windows.
Got a call for payment when I told the lady on the phone about what happened she told me to send a email and the manager would get back to me it's been a week and I'm still waiting.

Sandra I in Vaughan
Sandra I in Vaughan

Window cleaning

A team of 2 women came to clean my interior and exterior windows along with tracks and screens. Very friendly yet professional! They did a fantastic job! I highly recommend Aurum ... worth every penny I spent ... and the company even did price matching!

MedwayHealthcare in Old Toronto
MedwayHealthcare in Old Toronto

Power Wash of Medical Building

Had to power wash the front end of my medical building to freshen it up. Artem came with his crew and did a phenomenal job, I was not happy because they missed a few details. He's back 2 days later at 730 in the morning to finish the job.

Very satisfied, and the price is very reasonable. Happy with the company

Window & Eaves Cleaning

They were a no show 2 times in a row. I decided not to use them however they kept hounding me with 10 phone calls in 5 days.
Unfortunately I relented and someone did show up---my wife said he was nice and he did a fair job.
I never received an invoice and have no idea how to pay this company for their work.
I phoned and emailed them twice to ask for an invoice without a response.
I have now received 2 email message informing me that my invoice has increased for late payment.
I of course called them and have not received a call back.
seems kind of like a sham
and they appear to rely on this method of payment to increase their charges.
a very unpleasant experience from start to finish

Hello,

We have been experiencing technical difficulties with our online system whereby multiple customers have been receiving our late fee emails randomly. Our technology team is looking into this matter. You can call and speak to our A/R department or pay online through our customer care portal (the email has been sent to you with the initial contract).

Joe in Vaughan
Joe in Vaughan

Window Cleaning

I was most impressed with the young man that came to clean my windows. He came alone and cleaned inside and out including screen and tracks. Very polite and respectful. I would recommend Aurum to anyone.

Andrea in Etobicoke
Andrea in Etobicoke

Aurum window cleaning/Gold Standard property care

I hired this company to clean my windows inside and out. Two young gentlemen resembling squeegee kids came and cleaned the glass. They did not remove the windows to clean between, the glass was streamed and still dirty. I was told the frames would also be done - they were left dirty. I asked them to redo and had to explain how to take the glass out to clean them properly. I then had to do this myself. In the end, they were left dirty and when I asked them to redo these kids told me this was the best they could do. I then paid my cleaning lady to finish the job and I did some of it myself. I was selling my home and needed it done well. I then called the company to complain and they insisted I pay for the service. They then sent my file to a collection agency and I am being bullied into paying for a service that wasn’t provided. You are better off finding some kids to come with a squeegee. You will get a similar result.

Hello Andrea,

We're sorry to hear that you had a negative experience with our company. The windows that you are mentioning are called storm windows, which are an additional charge. There was no indication of this during the initial phone call, hence why our technicians were not able to do this. Please give us a call and we will figure out a solution that is mutually beneficial.

Traciefair in Vaughan
Traciefair in Vaughan

Windows inside and out

Quick and fast service and reasonably priced! Did a fantastic job and saved me an entire day of window cleaning! Thanks so much! I’ll be recommending your services to all my friends!

Cheers!

Thanks Tracie for the awesome review. Looking forward to servicing you and your friends in the near future!

Lynda in Toronto
Lynda in Toronto

Window cleaning and eavestrough cleaning

I had hired gold standard to do cleaning of windows and eavestrough cleaning. They did a great job. There was a girl that I was impressed with. She paid attention to detail and did a fantastic job. I had called to request her to come back to do another cleaning last year but unfortunately she is no longer with the company.

Thank you Lynda for the review! That service technician is back and ready to do the work again! Looking forward to servicing you again in the near future.

Scott in Calgary
Scott in Calgary

Gutter ckeanibg

Did a great job cleaning dirty gutters .cleaned up after themselves.disposed of all gunk and garbage and hoses down the muddy areas. Price was fair. Only downside they didn't mention extra cost for downspouts in their quote

Thanks Scott! Glad we were able to make your experience amazing.

Carol in Vaughan
Carol in Vaughan

Excellent service

I enlisted the services of Aurum when one of their sales reps knocked on my door. Their quote to do the windows of my house was competitive and reasonable. We set an appointment for a convenient time and their representative was prompt, professional and did a great job on our windows. The entire experience was very good. I will definitely use them again.

Thanks Carol for the awesome review! We're glad to hear that your whole customer experience went well!

More about Aurum

Window & Gutter Cleaning

Some of our customers include: City of Toronto, Honeywell, Toronto Transit Commission (TTC), St. Joseph's Hospital, North York General Hospital, and Westdale Properties just to name a few.

Aurum offers professional, cost effective, and valuable residential & commercial window cleaning services. With over 10 years of experience, we offer an unmatched service through a trained and proficient team of window cleaners and site managers.

We work closely with home owners, building managers, and supervisors to avoid any disruption and ensuring the whole cleaning operation is done smoothly without any major interruption. The by-product are clean, shiny, and streak-free windows. All of our workers are fully trained in the latest window cleaning techniques and safety measures, and are WSIB covered. We carry Liability Insurance Coverage of $20,000,000 for your protection and ours.

Our service ranges from residential homes to office towers/condos. We have the tools and experience to clean up to 1000ft. There is no job to small, we take- on window cleaning jobs of all sizes. Call us today and let us provide you with a free quote on a professional window cleaning service that will keep your windows shining all season long.

--------------------------------------------------------------
window cleaning, windows, cleaning, gutter cleaning, commercial cleaning, commercial window cleaning, eaves cleaning, eaves trough cleaning, eaves-trough cleaning, cleaning services, residential cleaning, window painting, painting, window caulking, caulking