Aurum

Formerly Gold Standard Property Care

Reviews for Aurum

Jane G from North York
Jane G from North York

Great service, scheduling less great

The young man was conscientious, hardworking and friendly. He cleaned windows and screens inside and out in far less time and much better than we possibly could of. We would be happy to get him back every year.

However, the company sent him at a different time than promised. It's a good thing my schedule was flexible that day.

Thanks for the great review!

Mx in Vaughan
Mx in Vaughan

Windows and gutters cleaning

Got a very bad experience with this company. I ordered windows exterior cleaning, screens and tracks cleaning and gutters. Experienced multiple cancelled appointments without any reason and cancellations were at the last moment or even not-showing-up scenario. Then eventually the person came in and cleaned windows - this part was decent. However, tracks left dirty and some of them were totally missed. For gutters he said he doesn't have long enough ladder and has to come some other day to finish eaves cleaning. Then, after a few more cancellations, another person showed up and said he couldn't reach out gutters on one side of the house and therefore some derbies from shingles stayed there even after he left. He photographed however that debris which left me scratching my head about how he took a photo if he couldn't reach the place. Anyways, I wouldn't recommend to deal with these guys. Hope this will warn people.

Jennie
Jennie
2 reviews Caledon, ON

Gutter cleaning

Gold_Standard_logo-2_thumb.jpg Aurum
905-695-1670
Vaughan
L4K

I called This company initially as I noticed water dripping over the gutters around my roof. The agent I dealt with was courteous, professional and had arranged the cleaning of the gutters the very next day. They were prompt, did a fantastic job, as the problem was resolved straight away. The $175.00 I paid was worth every penny, not just for the quick service but for the professionalism of the company.

Glad to hear everything went well with your service! Thanks for the great review

C&S in Toronto
C&S in Toronto

Window and screen cleaning

Wonderful crew who were thorough and quick. Windows were beautifully clean and screens were removed,cleaned and replaced with care. The price was fantastic, as we has quite a few windows to be done. Would definitely use this company again.

Happy everything went will and hopefully we can service you again next year

JOURNEYMAN in Oakville
JOURNEYMAN in Oakville

Window/eaves (outer surfaces) cleaning

Young man comes to our front door - clearly explains his business - has paperwork - we haggle for an agreeable price regarding the work to be done - and we sign up.
Following a call confirming date and time - the two man team arrive early on the day - completing their tasks in about an hour.
Windows are cleaned and the eaves are remarkably shining again.
You have my wife Beverley's email - snowleopard@cogeco.ca
Mine is below - James Williams

Thanks for the great review. Happy everything went well with the service!

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Exterior house window cleaning

Windows badly needed of exterior cleaning after Winter and Spring, crew did an excellent job, didn't miss any window big or small. Quote and appointment all done online which was very convenient.
Great Job.

Thanks for the review. Glad to hear everything was done well for you by our crews

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Window cleaning

RICKY showed up on time and did an excellent job
Very professional and a real gentleman
I highly recommend this company and will not hesitate using their services in the future

Great to hear that Ricky did an excellent job for you. Thanks!

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Very good job!

I have a 2500 sqf and the cleaning was done really fast and with a good care. I really appreciate the good work and it was done for just one person.

Thanks for the great review! Looking forward to cleaning your home again next season!

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

window clean

The team did a great job from sales to service. After the job was complete, the follow up service was terrific as they wanted to please. There is no doubt I will use Aurum for my next window cleaning.

Great to hear the whole experience went well for you!

Janey in Markham
Janey in Markham

window cleaning

My house is a new house , the outside windows are very dirty! A pretty girl from this company knocked my door and gave me an offer! I thought it was reasonable , and made an appointment with her! The guy cleaned the window very carefully! Really a good job! Strongly recommended!

Thanks for the great review Janey!

More about Aurum

Window & Gutter Cleaning

Some of our customers include: City of Toronto, Honeywell, Toronto Transit Commission (TTC), St. Joseph's Hospital, North York General Hospital, and Westdale Properties just to name a few.

Aurum offers professional, cost effective, and valuable residential & commercial window cleaning services. With over 10 years of experience, we offer an unmatched service through a trained and proficient team of window cleaners and site managers.

We work closely with home owners, building managers, and supervisors to avoid any disruption and ensuring the whole cleaning operation is done smoothly without any major interruption. The by-product are clean, shiny, and streak-free windows. All of our workers are fully trained in the latest window cleaning techniques and safety measures, and are WSIB covered. We carry Liability Insurance Coverage of $20,000,000 for your protection and ours.

Our service ranges from residential homes to office towers/condos. We have the tools and experience to clean up to 1000ft. There is no job to small, we take- on window cleaning jobs of all sizes. Call us today and let us provide you with a free quote on a professional window cleaning service that will keep your windows shining all season long.

--------------------------------------------------------------
window cleaning, windows, cleaning, gutter cleaning, commercial cleaning, commercial window cleaning, eaves cleaning, eaves trough cleaning, eaves-trough cleaning, cleaning services, residential cleaning, window painting, painting, window caulking, caulking