EnerGreen HVAC Solutions Inc.

Cumberland ON K4A0E5
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Cumberland  >  EnerGreen HVAC Solutions Inc.

Reviews for EnerGreen HVAC Solutions Inc.

Lance Turcotte from Gloucester
2 reviews Gloucester, ON

EnerGreen HVAC Solutions was by far the most reliable, knowledgeable, cost effective companies to get work done on my furnace and air conditioner. The work performed was top notch and I received "first class" service - not only were they punctual but they knew the trade inside out, very professional and they even offered solutions to try to save me money. Heating and cooling are two of the most important things in your home, as such, I highly recommend dealing with EnerGreen HVAC Solutions if you are in the Ottawa area!!! If you want the best at an affordable price go with EnerGreen HVAC Solutions!

Melanie S from Cumberland
1 review Cumberland, ON

Very good service and very reasonably price. Greg and his employee were very curtious, knowledgeable and what really impressed me treated my home like it was their own.

Highly recommended !

Amy Grosset from Gloucester
1 review Gloucester, ON

Installation of Air Conditioner and Humidifier in a brand new home. Friendly service, clean, and efficient. Came on the weekend!!! Great to deal with before, during and after service! Greg is a professional owner and provides excellent service. Will definitely use EnerGreen HVAC Solutions Inc. again (we have since purchased an older home, that requires new furnance, air conditioner, humidifier and we want a tankless water heater).. all of which we will be going to EnerGreen for!!

Amy Henderson from Cumberland
1 review Cumberland, ON

Of course it happened....middle of winter and my furnace died. I called Greg at Energreen (at 8pm) to see if he could come and see what the problem was. Not only did he come check it out...he was there within the hour! He inspected my furnace and discovered that it had been leaking Carbon monoxide into the house, although the leak wasn't significant, showed me exactly what had happened, where it was coming from and what needed to be done. He gave a thorough estimate and was there at 8am the next morning, had everything installed and programed including updating my ancient thermostat by noon. I am so grateful that I made that call. We are warm and breathing fresh clean air, and I promised I would always change my filter and I do it like clock work now.

THANK YOU GREG!!!!!!!

RCB, Cumberland
2 reviews Cumberland, ON

Mat and Greg were very friendly and professional. They installed my new furnace quickly and neatly. I am very happy with the customer service I received as they explained to me the right furnace I needed for my home, and why. Plus their prices were much more reasonable then the major competitors but the product and service was outstanding. I would recommend them to anyone in need of any HVAC services.

More about EnerGreen HVAC Solutions Inc.

Full service HVAC Company specializing in new installs of High Efficiency Furnaces and Air Conditioners. Able to work weekend and evenings. Located in the East end of Ottawa but able to service any area in the City. Bilingual speaking fully certified HVAC Technicians available.