Romaniuk Heating And Air Conditioning

Reviews for Romaniuk Heating And Air Conditioning

Silvia in Edmonton
Silvia in Edmonton

New furnace installation

Thank you Romaniuk for the furnace replacement. In less than 18 hours from the original call we had a new furnace. Installers Mike (Misha) and Harley were fast, eficient and profesional.

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Furnace Replacement

We had Romaniuk Heating and Air Conditioning install a new furnace for us yesterday. Our experience with this company was excellent right from the start. Stopped at Costco to inquire, the next day I was contacted by the company to set up an appointment for the estimator to come by. Chris came the next day and was very knowledgeable, and took time to explain different options available and there was absolutely no pressure. Once I called him to tell him we were going to proceed he dropped by that day to get the paperwork signed and booked the installation for the following week. Mike and Sean did the installation and they did an awesome job, they worked very well together, were very neat and tidy and took the time to explain to me what they did and showed me what I needed to know about the new furnace, humidifier and thermostat. The pricing was very competitive with other companies that i had come out, but I think the service I received was exceptional. Great work, I would definitely recommend this company to friends and family.

Furnace Installation

We hired Romaniuk to replace our furnace - we are very satisfied with the work that was done and how the project was completed. Mike and Harley, the service tech’s, were very professional, knowledgeable, efficient and courteous. They were also very neat and tidy and we felt that they went above and beyond in completing this project and ensuring that we were fully in the know of the work that was done in our home and how it will affect us in the future. They looked after all of the small things that we sometimes take for granted. Well done Mike and Harley, and thank you Romaniuk for a very positive experience - we very much appreciate everything that you have done for us!!

Nyholt in Sherwood Park
Nyholt in Sherwood Park
2 reviews Sherwood Park, AB

Outside water tap - plumbing

Good job - happy with service. My son, myself and my friend all use your company. In future if you wish me to complete this survey please reduce the number of words required or I will not complete

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Service Furnace & Check In Floor System Boiler

Homestar's site worked great. Contacted immediately by Romaniuk to schedule an appointment. Service tech Jeremy arrived on time. He was very courteous and professional. All issues found were repaired immediately. Had concerns with in floor heating system. Technician was knowledgeable and did a good job troubleshooting the system. Excellent company.

Dawn Leaney
Dawn Leaney
0 reviews Edmonton, AB

Install of Furnace and Hot Water Tank

From the very beginning with Chris giving us the quote and Mike D & Harly coming to install, the service has been exceptional. It was an all day install and they were great to have in the house, respectful, knowledgeable and willing to answer all of our questions.

Private User reviews Sherwood Park, AB

Furnace & Water Heater Install

Chris did the quote and was easy to deal with and easy to get a hold of. Luke & Harley did a great job on the install. Everything was cleaned up after & they were very accommodating with any requests I had.

Mikaela Murray  in Edmonton
Mikaela Murray in Edmonton

Hooked up gas stove

I can't say enough about Romaniuk Heating. Within hours of making the call. Brandy came out and evaluated what work was needed. The next morning Tyler was there. Very friendly young man, he had everything done so quickly. Answered all my questions. I would highly recommend them. Our entire family has used them. No matter what the job, it is done professionally and at a reasonable cost.

Thank you so much for the great review Mikaela. We're very happy we can continue to help you and your family with you HVAC needs. We look forward to seeing you again!

Ed in Stony Plain
Ed in Stony Plain
1 review Stony Plain, AB

install new furnace and AC

Got 3 estimates for needed work. By far Romaniuk was the most thorough in reviewing the work to be done and then providing solutions, along with cost estimates. Chris was very detail orientated in providing that.Then Tyler and Raf the installers did an excellent job in completing the work, all within the stated completion time. Overall a 5 star experience. I look forward to their servicing as needed.

Thank you for the wonderful review Ed! We strive to be as thorough and as professional as possible and it sounds like Chris, Tyler and Raf did just that. We're glad you chose us for your HVAC needs, welcome to our Family!

Private User reviews St. Albert, AB

Great service on a weekend

When our furnace stopped blowing on a Saturday, Aaron was here in less than 2 hours. It didn’t take him long to find out what the issue was, and even though he had to go buy a part, he had our furnace working again in less than an hour.

Thank you for the wonderful review. We're glad that Aaron was able to get things up and running again for you quickly! Thanks for choosing Romaniuk and welcome to the family!

More about Romaniuk Heating And Air Conditioning

Romaniuk Heating and Air Conditioning is a family-owned and operated company that has been installing and replacing furnaces in Edmonton, Sherwood Park and St. Albert for over 30 years. We are proud to be a Premier Lennox Dealer and have been servicing and installing Lennox furnaces for more than 30 years. When your furnace breaks down and needs to be repaired or replaced, call you locally owned furnace company, Romaniuk Heating and Air Conditioning. We will be happy to come out and repair your furnace any time of any day with our 24/7 emergency service line answered by the local furnace technician who will be coming out, not by some call center on the other side of the country. If you have no heat and need your furnace replaced, we will make it our priority to make sure you and your family stay warm!

Please visit our website for further details on the following products; Furnaces, Air Conditioners, Unit Heaters (garage heater), Thermostats, Humidifiers, Air Purification Systems, Hot Water Tanks, Roof Top Units, Make Up Air Systems.
Furnace replacement, furnace service, furnace repair, hot water tank replacement, hot water tank repair.
As a Premier Lennox Dealer we are proud to provide our customers with the most efficient and innovative HVAC products on the market. Lennox is our brand of choice for all HVAC needs and Rheem is our brand of choice for water heaters.
No matter the problem we have the solution! Entrust Romaniuk Heating and Air Conditioning to provide you with honest and creative solutions to any project.
1989