8403 Davies Road NW EDMONTON AB T6E4N3

Reviews for Romaniuk Heating And Air Conditioning

Ramona in Edmonton
Ramona in Edmonton

Furnace fan

Bad company! Furnace fan wrecked the motherboard! Then thermostat would not work with humidifier! They wanted $1000 for a new one. Had bad wire fixed for $100 and all is well!

Furnace install

Very quick and efficient Drew and Rory were Chris was very precise on his quote drew found water leak under our sink valve leaking very clean tony has very good workers furnace works very good will be getting them to our annual maintenance from Dwayne and Sheila michalow

Alan in Edmonton
Alan in Edmonton

New Furnace

From the quote (Chris) to the install (Drew and Rory) I can highly recommend. They were honest and competitive with the quote, and clean, tidy and timely with the install. I was very impressed with the service and would highly recommend them.

Trevor in Edmonton
Trevor in Edmonton

New Furnace and Hot Water Heater

Our experience with Romaniuk Heating was first rate. Everything from the quote (Chris) to the exceptional installers (Drew and Rory) was excellent. My furnace room looks a lot better than it did before the work was done. We are looking forward to another 30 years with our Lennox furnace.

Furnace maintenance

We have been customers of Romaniuk Heating & Air Conditioning for over seven years. They have always arrived on time for an appointment, given us good advice and done an excellent job maintaining our heating system.

Private User reviews Beaumont, AB

Install new furnace

8104 46 Street NW
Edmonton
AB
T6B 2M8

The team at Romaniuk was very courtesy and helpful. They were able to provide service at a convenient time and also were on time for the appointments for the initial service call, estimates and installation. The installation was very professional and walked me through every step of the process and made sure I was comfortable and satisfied. I would definitely use the services again and recommend them to others.

Bryce in Edmonton
Bryce in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Hot water heater and furnace

Excellent work from start to finish. First they helped me out when my furnace quit in the middle of winter while other furnace companies kept standing me up. 1 year later I approached them about a new furnace and hot water tank. The quoting process was easy. Chris answered all of my questions and got me the type of furnace that was right for me. I didn't feel pressured or that I was being sold anything that was unnecessary. The installation crew was awesome (Mike and Rory). They were in and out with both pieces of equipment installed and running in under 6 hours. They took all precautions to keep the place clean and tidy, and gave me a number of useful tips. They kept me up to date as the job went along, and I felt good about the entire process.

That's wonderful to hear how happy you were with our service.
Thank you for your business.

Don braithwaite in Edmonton
Don braithwaite in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Furnace and hot water heater

Mike and Rory changed out our furnace and hot water heater on December 04 . The guys were professional and have done a fantastic at our home.
Thanks for the crew from Romaniuks

We appreciate your kind comments.

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Dual furnace and water tank install

From the quoting process to the install, these guys were really good. When Chris came in for the estimate, he explained in detail of all the prices and answered any questions with quite the knowledge. The installers Nolan and Jordan were great also. Since it was installing two furnaces and a water tank, it was a two day job. They worked very hard throughout both days. Everything was installed very professionally and cleanly. At the end of the job, they did a thorough walkthrough with me and explained everything they did very well. Will probably be calling them up when I install an air-conditioner next summer.

Great to hear your experience was efficient and knowledgeable.

furnace installation

We obtained several quotes, but the Romaniuk quote came through Costco, so we expected that the service would be good. The installers Drew and Mike did a great job. We were pleased with the work and with their explanation of what needed to be done. The inspector came by a few days after the installation, and he said he was very impressed with the quality of the work and that some materials exceeded the required standards.

We at Romaniuk Heating stride for Excellence. I am glad you are happy with our service.

More about Romaniuk Heating And Air Conditioning

Romaniuk Heating and Air Conditioning is a family owned and operated company that has been installing and replacing furnaces in Edmonton, Sherwood Park and St. Albert for over 25 years. We are proud to be a Premier Lennox Dealer and have been servicing and installing Lennox furnaces for more than 25 years. When your furnace breaks down and needs to be repaired or replaced, call you locally owned furnace company, Romaniuk Heating and Air Conditioning. We will be happy to come out and repair your furnace anytime of any day with our 24/7 emergency service line answered by the local furnace technician who will be coming out, not by some call center on the other side of the country. If you have no heat and need your furnace replaced, we will make it our priority to make sure you and your family stay warm!

Please visit our website for further details on the following products; Furnaces, Air Conditioners, Unit Heaters (garage heater), Thermostats, Humidifiers, Air Purification Systems, Hot Water Tanks, Roof Top Units, Make Up Air Systems.
Furnace replacement, furnace service, furnace repair, hot water tank replacement, hot water tank repair.
As a Premier Lennox Dealer we are proud to provide our customers with the most efficient and innovative HVAC products on the market. Lennox is our brand of choice for all HVAC needs and Rheem is our brand of choice for water heaters.
No matter the problem we have the solution! Entrust Romaniuk Heating and Air Conditioning to provide you with honest and creative solutions to any project.
1989