Romaniuk Heating And Air Conditioning

8403 Davies Road NW EDMONTON AB T6E4N3
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Edmonton  >  Romaniuk Heating And Air Conditioning

Reviews for Romaniuk Heating And Air Conditioning

Margie in Edmonton
Margie in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

replacement of my old furnace

I chose Romaniuk Heating and Air Conditioning when I knew I needed to replace my non-functioning furnace because my daughter had hired your company for a furnace repair and the fellow who did the work (I think his name was Gabriel) was excellent.

When my furnace stopped working I contacted your Romaniuk because of my daughter's positive experience. I am afraid I cannot remember the name of the gentleman who came to see if my furnace could be repaired. He was great too, but the furnace was not repairable.

Chris came to give me an estimate, and he was great. He was knowledgable, professional and friendly. He guided me to my choice of a furnace.

The fellows who brought me the furnace were Nolan and Drew, and they did an excellent job. Clearly, they knew what they were doing. They were entertaining as well as being efficient and capable. They communicated well and tried to make sure I understood something about which I know very little. I was really happy with their work.

I have had a good experience in getting a new furnace installed and I thank all these capable young guys. I send my thanks to the office staff too.

Matthew in Toronto
Matthew in Toronto

New Furnace!

Nolan and Drew came to my property on July 3 2018. They were polite and professional. In seven short hours, they installed a brand new furnace, all the fixings, clean up and do a walkthrough/tutorial. They educated me on the dos and don'ts and also shared their fitbit competition between each other. They won, of course. High fives for Nolan, Drew and Romaniuk!

Nibras in Edmonton
Nibras in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

New furnace and water tank

Nolan and Drew replaced an old furnace and boiler. They showed up on time, were clean, organized and friendly. They got us a permit which other companies did not tell us about. They helped out our neighbour with air conditioning at no charge.

Dennis in Sherwood Park
Dennis in Sherwood Park
1 review Sherwood Park, AB

Top shelf install!

Top shelf end to end! From start to finish, our furnace replacement and new a/c install went exactly as described by Chris, salesman extraordinaire. After receiving estimates from several vendors, we chose Romaniuk because of the people, the product, the price and very good reviews. It started with Chris, his presentation, the explanation of options and installation and his willingness to find some extra wiggle room on price. Tyler and Steve arrived on time on the scheduled installation date and completed the install as described by Chris. Tyler and Steve were friendly, patient with my questions and worked through a bit of a tricky chimney situation and completed the install in one day as expected. Prior to leaving, they cleaned up and provided us a great overview on the operation of the new thermostat. A short time later, the inspections occurred without issue. While it took a while, the rebates arrived in the amount of time Chris estimated. I can't say enough good things about our experience with Romaniuk, Chris, Tyler and Steve. I'm happy to recommend them. And, the house is warm when it should be warm and cool when it should be cool. Great product and very quiet. Thanks Chris, Tyler and Steve for doing what you said you would do. No surprises.

The Allinsons  in Edmonton
The Allinsons in Edmonton

Air Conditioner Installation

Chris and all of the staff with whom I interacted were easy people to work with, quick and clean installation by Ryan and Jordan, seems to be a great unit, and they gave us a fair market price.

furnace replacement and A/C installation

Thank you from Hilda and Ken for the great workmanship! (Tyler & Steve)

Also, thanks from Hettie Gruhkle for installing hers last fall. (Mark)

For your excellent service, we will be recommending your company to family and friends.

Daniel in Edmonton
Daniel in Edmonton

Air Conditioning Installation

As new home owners we quickly realized how important central air conditioning would be to keep our family happy in the summer. A quick call to Romaniuk provided us with an excellent, rapid, and professional estimate, then Nolan and Drew provided superb service during the installation. The financing process was painless and quick.

Overall the experience was superb.

Rene in Toronto
Rene in Toronto

AC installation

My dealing with Romaniuk is smooth from consultation to installation. Everything was explained and walk down during trial run. Nolan & Drew are awesome workers or I should say craftsman, fast, efficient. I will deal with them again in the future. Highly recommended.

Barry in Edmonton
Barry in Edmonton

Air conditioning

Nolan and Drew were the technicians who came to install our air conditioning. They were very professional and phoned to say they were on their way and arrived on time. We have to say they were very friendly and did an amazing job with the installation and everything was spotless when they had finished. They showed us how to program the nest app on my smart phone and now I can control the heating and air conditioning from wherever we are. I highly recommend this company.
Jean & Barry Cowie
Morinville

catehs3 in Edmonton
catehs3 in Edmonton

Efficient and Professional

Have used Romaniuk for our new furnace install years ago and now for our a/c. So very nice to have a reliable company that is both efficient and professional, the job gets done right the first time. My husband has a mechanics background and the technicians were able to answer his questions accurately and with detail much to his satisfaction and approval. Even though the install location was peppered with mosquitos and mud they went to great lengths not to track anything inside and weathered the pest storm without complaint, so appreciated Tyler and Steve!

More about Romaniuk Heating And Air Conditioning

Romaniuk Heating and Air Conditioning is a family owned and operated company that has been installing and replacing furnaces in Edmonton, Sherwood Park and St. Albert for over 25 years. We are proud to be a Premier Lennox Dealer and have been servicing and installing Lennox furnaces for more than 25 years. When your furnace breaks down and needs to be repaired or replaced, call you locally owned furnace company, Romaniuk Heating and Air Conditioning. We will be happy to come out and repair your furnace anytime of any day with our 24/7 emergency service line answered by the local furnace technician who will be coming out, not by some call center on the other side of the country. If you have no heat and need your furnace replaced, we will make it our priority to make sure you and your family stay warm!

Please visit our website for further details on the following products; Furnaces, Air Conditioners, Unit Heaters (garage heater), Thermostats, Humidifiers, Air Purification Systems, Hot Water Tanks, Roof Top Units, Make Up Air Systems.
Furnace replacement, furnace service, furnace repair, hot water tank replacement, hot water tank repair.
As a Premier Lennox Dealer we are proud to provide our customers with the most efficient and innovative HVAC products on the market. Lennox is our brand of choice for all HVAC needs and Rheem is our brand of choice for water heaters.
No matter the problem we have the solution! Entrust Romaniuk Heating and Air Conditioning to provide you with honest and creative solutions to any project.
1989