Romaniuk Heating and Air Conditioning

8403 Davies Road NW EDMONTON AB T6E4N3
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Edmonton  >  Romaniuk Heating and Air Conditioning

Reviews for Romaniuk Heating and Air Conditioning

Beaudry's New Furnace in Edmonton
Beaudry's New Furnace in Edmonton

Furnace Replacement

Excellent service by installers Nolan and Drew. From start to finish the job ran smoothly.
Arrived on time, with all the necessary materials.
Reviewed the job with us in detail, walked us through the procedure and explained what would need to be done both inside and out.
Both were friendly and truly seemed to enjoy their jobs.
On completion of the work all was cleaned up and everything removed. Just as if they had not been here accept for the new addition.
Nolan and Drew explained the workings of the furnace and pointed out features and how they had done things.
Upstairs the thermostat was demonstrated to us with some suggestions.
We were definitely happy with the service and would recommend these two gentlemen for their excellent work.

retired1 in Edmonton
retired1 in Edmonton

furnace replacement

I had Nolan and Drew in today to replace my Carrier furnace with a beautiful Lennox furnace.It was a pleasure dealing with these guys.Theywere totally professional and knew their jobs very well.I would deal with these guys in a heartbeat.Well done Nolan andDrew.Thank you.

SarahWoo in Edmonton
SarahWoo in Edmonton

Absolutely zero regrets

Couldn't ask for better!

The sweaty summer season is almost in Edmonton and this was the year we decided to spring for central air conditioning. I was hesitant to make the jump because I was fearful of maintenance and have not had great experiences with home-maintenance companies. We booked through Costco and were referred to Romaniuk.

Chris, who was our main contact, was amazingly friendly, knowledgeable, prompt and efficient - he was easy to get ahold of and very responsive. He went out of his way to book us in for a payment appointment at a time that worked for our schedule.

Installation day arrived - Nolan and Drew called before they arrived and were extremely friendly, fast, knowledgable, personable and respectful. They only took a few hours to do a full install, triple checked EVERYTHING, did a complete walkthrough and answered all my questions. They both were extremely approachable, worked well together and took amazing care of my home! Thank you so much Nolan and Drew!

Overall, I feel 10000% with the entire transaction from start to finish and couldn't imagine it to have been any better. I will definitely be calling Romaniuk for any future business and wouldn't hesitate to refer them to my friends and family. Invest in a solid business and they will put that hard work right into your home. Thank you Chris, Nolan & Drew!

Scott in Edmonton
Scott in Edmonton

External Air Conditioner Install

Chris came out to the house, provided a very comprehensive estimate, and explained every detail of the process to me including their excellent financing plan and annual maintenance program.

Nolan and Drew came out to the house and had the air conditioner installed by lunch then took the time to walk me through the aspects of use and care, answering all my questions fully and patiently.

They were fun to deal with and even made friends with my dog! As far as I can tell the quality of the workmanship is excellent.

I'll be calling again if we need anything else.

Sherri  in
Sherri in

Air conditioner

Great company , from Chris the salesman to Tyler/Stephen the installers ! Very thorough/honest with explaining how everything will be installed , pictures to show how it all works ! They hooked up my nest thermostat, programmed it and showed me exactly how to work it ! Would recommend this company highly .... Sherri

Hi Sherri,

Sounds like we nailed it on your air conditioning installation, thanks for the wonderful review!

Ryan in Edmonton
Ryan in Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

AC Install

We just had our AC installed. Nolan and Drew were GREAT from start to finish. They were tidy, organized and went over everything in depth. I would 100% recommend Romaniuk

Hi Ryan,

We are happy to hear that our guys with the Romaniuk family were able to provide you with a good customer experience. Thanks for the review!

Best furnce in Edmonton
Best furnce in Edmonton

New furnace

The whole experience was exceptional. From Chris who came to give the quote and explain why we needed a new furnace to Nolan and Drew who did the installation. Fantastic.

Thanks for the great review!

Sunny in Edmonton
Sunny in Edmonton

A/C Installation

I used Romaniuk for installation of A/C unit and they are a great company to deal with. Their service techs are awesome and the Operations Manager, Chris and his team did a fantastic job. Very professional and I would recommend them to friends and family for sure. Please keep up the good work.

Hi Sunny,

It makes it easy working with a customer such as yourself, thanks for the review and stay cool!

Margot in Edmonton
Margot in Edmonton

Quote and furnace installation

Chris was punctual and efficient in our meeting. He was knowledgeable regarding our needs and provided a couple of options with no pressure sales tactics. Nolan and Ryan went above and beyond to get our old humidifier (previously unused) attached to the new furnace. They were friendly, informative and left our home clean. They took the time to explain how to use the new thermostat and how to set it up on our phone. A job well done!

Hi Margot,

Thanks for the wonderful review !!

Jonkmans in Edmonton
Jonkmans in Edmonton

Furnace/AC/Humidifier

We had a new furnace/AC/humidifier installed this week through Romaniuk Heating and Air Conditioning. We have nothing but praise for this company, starting with the initial contact through to completion of installation. Chris presented the initial offer. He was professional, very knowledgeable, gave a thorough presentation and was friendly and pleasant to deal with. The installers, Nolan and Mike, were also very pleasant, efficient and took great pride in their work and trade. The took care to leave their worksite tidy and did a great job on cleaning up on completion. The took time to answer any questions we had. All work was done as scheduled and we appreciated phone calls made giving heads up they were on their way. We would highly recommend Romaniuk Heating and Air Conditioning for your heating/AC needs.

Thank you so much for the kind review. We are happy to hear we got the job done quickly and efficiently.

More about Romaniuk Heating and Air Conditioning

Romaniuk Heating and Air Conditioning is a family owned and operated company that has been installing and replacing furnaces in Edmonton, Sherwood Park and St. Albert for over 25 years. We are proud to be a Premier Lennox Dealer and have been servicing and installing Lennox furnaces for more than 25 years. When your furnace breaks down and needs to be repaired or replaced, call you locally owned furnace company, Romaniuk Heating and Air Conditioning. We will be happy to come out and repair your furnace anytime of any day with our 24/7 emergency service line answered by the local furnace technician who will be coming out, not by some call center on the other side of the country. If you have no heat and need your furnace replaced, we will make it our priority to make sure you and your family stay warm!

Please visit our website for further details on the following products; Furnaces, Air Conditioners, Unit Heaters (garage heater), Thermostats, Humidifiers, Air Purification Systems, Hot Water Tanks, Roof Top Units, Make Up Air Systems.
Furnace replacement, furnace service, furnace repair, hot water tank replacement, hot water tank repair.
As a Premier Lennox Dealer we are proud to provide our customers with the most efficient and innovative HVAC products on the market. Lennox is our brand of choice for all HVAC needs and Rheem is our brand of choice for water heaters.
No matter the problem we have the solution! Entrust Romaniuk Heating and Air Conditioning to provide you with honest and creative solutions to any project.
1989