Romaniuk Heating And Air Conditioning

Reviews for Romaniuk Heating And Air Conditioning

Deanna in Toronto
Deanna in Toronto

Romaniuk Heating and Air Conditioning

Every experience with Romaniuk has been excellent. All staff is professional, helpful and service is very timely. Scott recently performed a much needed furnace maintenance in the deep freeze of winter. Appreciated him coming out on a Sunday!

Chloe
Chloe
5 reviews Edmonton, AB

Furnace repair

I was panicked when my furnace was giving off a hot electrical burning smell in minus 35 degree weather. Quickly turning off the furnace I called Romaniuk heating. Speaking with the gal over the phone, she knew how worried I was and was able to have someone out within the hour of my emergency call. She dispatched Matt, who came promptly and reassured me he would take care of the issue, and he did. I needed a new blower motor which thankfully he had in his truck, because my furnace was older, he had to do a bit of tweaking to get my furnace up and running again. So very thankful for Romaniuk heating, and for sending out help so quickly in the winter cold snap we were in.

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

No heat on Christmas Day - fast service and no overtime fees

We woke up on December 25th with no heat. Not only was someone from Romaniuk here quickly, they were a half hour earlier than the beginning of the survive window we were given. The tech was so kind and informative. I was so grateful for no overtime fee and beyond fair pricing!

Angela
Angela
0 reviews Edmonton, AB

Furnace

Form the first call in to get a repair done on my furnace to the phone call from Justin this morning that he was on his way to the actual repair he was just completely amazing. Such a down to earth and friendly man who gave me such peace of mind. Highly recommend this company and if you have Justin come out you will know you have the right person. I called right after and left a message for Andrew his manager to let him know how pleasant this whole experience was. Thank you thank you.

wendy
wendy
0 reviews Edmonton, AB

Big kudos go out to Justin

Justin is the man, where other techs failed ...he rose to the top.
Just came in my home and quickly identified a cardboard block that stopped my new thermostat from working, unlike Matt who was sure this had nothing to do with my thermostat and missed this. So thanks to Justin I did not need a gas flow valve.. Justin very quickly swapped out the motor and its all working like a new furnace. I would have kissed this guy if there was not a pandemic , Justin I am going to tell all my friends and family about you so they can ask for you and avoid the stress I went through. YOU RULE JUSTIN !!!!!! Thanks Wendy

Private User reviews Sherwood Park, AB

Furnace checkup

Needed annual furnace check on our old furnaces. Romaniuk were prompt, efficient and strictly followed pandemic protocol. Which is a concern as we are seniors.
Technician was efficient and clearly explained possible weaknesses in the aging furnaces. He provided a sheet showing whatvwas done in the inspection. Very satisfied with the work and the service.

Darren
Darren

Furnice Repair

Furnace just stopped working late on night. Had many technicians in the past that were more sales people. Jerry a real service technician was a gem. He offered professional, honest, knowledgeable service. More importantly, took the time to explain the issue and answer my questions.

Private User reviews Sherwood Park, AB

Great Installation and Purchase Experience

Purchased an air conditioner a month or so ago. The sales consultant (Kevin) was great. He answered all my questions and gave us a bunch of options that were conscious of our budget and needs, and was not pushy at all. The installation crew was great as well. Matt, Garrett and Jared did a great job getting things set up, answering my questions and giving me maintenance tips for the future. Nothing but good to say about all of them and the company. Even the phone operators were great to talk to and coordinate with, as well as answer questions.

Rob P
Rob P

AC Installation

Romaniuk was great right off the start. It started with the consultation by Brandie. He was extremely thorough and explained everything in a crystal clear manner. We were provided three options and he told us the differences between all of them without coming across like he was trying to sell us extra stuff that we didn't need. There was no pressure from him in any way. Great job.

Our installation date was originally scheduled for September 16th but we got a call shortly after that date was agreed upon and it turned out they were able to get us in 3 weeks early on August 26th! Fantastic!

Mike and Lee were the installers and we couldn't have been happier. They were quick to do the job and it was done extremely well. They cleaned up everything and you wouldn't even know they were there, other than the brand new AC Unit outside!

I would have given a 5 star satisfaction rating but I do have one minor issue. I need to get the duct work inspected by the city and in order to do that, I need the permit number which is on the invoice. I have asked a few times for the invoice but haven't seen one yet. Also, a cover came with the unit but that is back ordered. That doesn't really bother me too much because I know shipping anything is a nightmare right now. I 100% would recommend using Romaniuk to any of my friends and family. And I already have!

Doris in Calgary
Doris in Calgary

Furnace checkup and ajustment

Furnace heat output is low. This has been an issue for quite a while. I had got two companies to look at the issue previously to no avail. One of them actually screwed up even more.

David came to the rescue and fixed the problem. He had a very detailed examination and adjusted for optimal performance. His expertise is above average.

Very happy with the result and highly recommend Romaniuk.

More about Romaniuk Heating And Air Conditioning

Romaniuk Heating and Air Conditioning is a family-owned and operated company that has been installing and replacing furnaces in Edmonton, Sherwood Park and St. Albert for over 30 years. We are proud to be a Premier Lennox Dealer and have been servicing and installing Lennox furnaces for more than 30 ...
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Edmonton?