HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Vancouver  >  Cypress Plumbing And Heating

Reviews for Cypress Plumbing And Heating

Private User reviews North Vancouver, BC

Furnace Service and Small Leak

We called Cypress Plumbing for a standard furnace and boiler service and a few other small jobs including looking at a leak and shower dial. Jeff was great. He was on time, knowledgeable and super personable.
He gave us feedback on the condition of our furnace and explained what he thought the leak was while showing us how he fixed it. I would definitely recommend Cypress Plumbing. Thanks Jeff!

Glad to help!

Dan Goluboff in Vancouver
Dan Goluboff in Vancouver

Repaired my furnance

End of November and my furnace died. I was thinking I would have to replace it. Jeff came in and carefully analyzed it and determined it was better to replace a few parts and repair it. He also tested for Carbon Monoxide and cleaned up after he was complete. Great work and I would highly recommend him. Thanks Jeff!

Thanks Dan, really glad to get your heat back on quickly!

Cindy
Cindy
2 reviews Burnaby, BC

plumbing problems

I highly recommend cypress for all matters. great staff so friendly to thanks. We asked many questions and got the answer even in texting. great company and prices are so fair and reasonable too.

Motorol
Motorol
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Water heater replacement

Jeff came to replace my water heater and he was so efficient and kind explained everything. He even came back on a Sunday without charging us more only for the pipe that needed fixed. Thank Jeff for your great for helping me so effectively. I recommend Cypress highly.

Thanks Cindy! Glad to help!

User
User
1 review Burnaby, BC

Hot water pressure

We were looking for a plumber to fix the water pressure issue in our shower. We saw the rave reviews of Cypress Plumbing at Homestars and contacted them. Jeff was great. He quickly scheduled a visit and asked me for a photo of the shower. He came on time and was organized and prepared for the job. I realized that the reason he asked for the photo is for him to determine the type and brand so that when he comes over he already has the parts that may need replacement. He is efficient and knowledgeable and he doesn't waste any time. A big bonus for us is that he was very considerate and respectful of our home, he made sure to take off his shoes before coming in. Thanks Jeff!

Glad to help Rey!

Christopher in Toronto
Christopher in Toronto

Bravo!

I found my way to HomeStars website, looking for an alternative to the top of the list on the Navion Water Heaters website for service of my tankless water heater, since the top of list company, one I had used several time before said they were too busy with new installations to come and resolve my repeated issues with this water heater.

Jeff, from Cypress, was the first to respond and offered to have someone here the next day. We talked at some length about the chronic issues with the Navion and he softly suggested that it may be more cost effective to replace it, though this was based on a guesstimate of how old the unit was, which was about twice the actual age.

Jesse arrived the following morning and after taking some time to comprehend the duplex plumbing system, in a laundry room that looks more like a mechanical room, he started on assessing the issues. I gave him an email I'd received from Navion directing me to have one of their appointed service companies' rep call them when at the problematic device.

The long and short of this is that for over 8 years thermal bliss in my daily shower had eluded me. Not only was this inconvient, it was compromising my well being. I spent the extra money for a tankless water heater, (about the cost of 3 premium regular tanks) due to MVA related back issues. I need to do my daily stretching under a flow of continous hot water. When the temperature fluctuates as much as this unit did, since day one, it completely defeats the beneficial effects of using the shower.

That top of the list, busy company had serviced this unit at least 3 or 4 times and the cost for those calls rivalled the original cost of the heater and installation. The temperature fluctuation remained after each service call. Jesse managed to find a solution I can live with, as well as replacing a comprimised hose bib. I am most grateful!

Thanks Cypress!!!

Thanks Chris,

I have to admit this was quite a challenging job.

I'm glad Jesse was able to problem solve and find a solution.

Look forward to serving your plumbing needs in the future!

G Powell from Richmond
G Powell from Richmond
3 reviews Richmond, BC

Repair of water pressure valve

We called Jeff's company to repair a leaking water pressure valve in our home. He arranged to be here and kept me informed by message as to the time he'd arrive. He recommended replacing two old shut-off valves so that we could avoid additional leaks.
Jeff was friendly and informative and the work was done quickly and without any mess.
I would definitely recommend Jeff and Cypress Plumbing and Heating for any sort of plumbing job.

Thanks for the great review Glenys. Glad to get your leak fixed quickly for you!

John  in Vancouver
John in Vancouver

Honest and very professional

Had a boiler fail over the winter, I also needed a leaky hot water tank replaced. Jeff responded quickly to get the boiler fixed so that I could get the heating back asap, and scheduled a separate day for the hot water tank replace. Very competitive price, and professional install. Would highly suggested cypress plumbing to anyone.

I'm happy to hear that you were pleased with our service John.

Look forward to serving you in the future.

Trevor
Trevor

Plumbing and Heat Issues

We awoke to a freezing cold house and on investigation, a puddle on the crawlspace. We guessed that a water leak had shorted out the recirc pump that takes hot water around our in floor heating. After finding his stellar ratings on Homestars, we called Jeff and he thankfully was able come and help us today. It turned out to be a very complicated fix, and not at all what we naively guessed, involving chasing a leak through two storeys of drywall, a coincidentally failed pump due to previous bad plumbing, which also caused several other downstream issues. Jeff ably diagnosed and handled all of them and cleaned up after himself. He also provided money-saving advice on maintenance. Jeff is very knowledgeable and is worth every penny.

Thanks for the positive feedback Trevor! I'm glad to have got your heat back on in this freezing weather.

janicejackson123 from Coquitlam
janicejackson123 from Coquitlam
16 reviews Coquitlam, BC

leaking pipes

I had the pleasure of meeting Jeff from cypress plumbing today.
I called him this morning as we had a broken pipe at my fathers house. He responded quickly and was able to fit me in in the afternoon. When he fixed the initial problem two more breaks happened when we turned the outside water on. He took it all in stride and efficiently fixed everything. He never tried to sell me a fix that wasn't necessary and was fantastic to deal with. I would recommend cypress plumbing for sure.
Thanks Janice

More about Cypress Plumbing And Heating

Offering quality plumbing, HVAC and gas services to Vancouver, Burnaby, and the North Shore. Specializing in boilers, water heaters, furnaces and plumbing repairs including 24/7 emergency calls. All technicians are ticketed. Fully licensed and insured and can pull permits.