Lk Electric

Toronto ON M1R 1K8

Reviews for Lk Electric

Robert Lear in Toronto
Robert Lear in Toronto

Installing lights in the living room and the basement

This is the second time we have hired Luke to do electric work.
On both occasions, we have been very pleased. He and his son were very pleasant, tidy and took the time to explain everything they did.
Luke stayed with the original quote, but took the time to correct any other electrical problems he encountered.

We would highly recommend Luke and his son to anyone looking to have electrical work done in their home.

Circuit board overhaul +

We had several repairs. Circuit board (major), light repair and replacement. Efficient, professional service. We had them to our home several times and always been pleased with service and value.

MS in Toronto, Ontario
MS in Toronto, Ontario

Circuit Breaker Change

I wasn't impressed with the service provided. Charged $300 to change a circuit breaker.
What disappointed me the most, is that they brought a fused and burnt circuit breaker from their car and tried to convince me that it was my breaker they had just replaced. I pointed out clearly this was not my breaker (I had pictures of my panel). When confronted, they quickly changed and said "this is what would have happened eventually"
I would recommend you choose another company

Thank you for your feedback. We are are sorry you weren't happy with our service. We are trying to improve our customer care.

brad from Toronto
brad from Toronto

panel change

Had my electrical panel changed by these guys fast friendly. Very knowledgeable. What great customer service. They were very fast and made me feel very safe. Took the time to explain everything to me in detail.

More about Lk Electric

LK ELECTRIC - THREE GENERATIONS STRONG! ! With vast knowledge of trouble shooting, we quickly identify and repair your problems with prompt service and reasonable pricing. LK Electric established itself in the GTA as an electrical trouble-shooter company. We identify and resolve home/ office/ store electrical problems in the fuses ...
Looking for Electricians pros in Toronto?