HomeStars  >  Roofing in Surrey  >  Eco-Green Roofing & Cleaning - no longer in business

Review for Eco-Green Roofing & Cleaning - no longer in business

Sam Fielder from Vancouver
Sam Fielder from Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Roof Cleaning

Joel is a great guy. He's prompt, professional and hard working. He knows roofs, what can I say. I was worried about our roof since what we could see from the ground there was moss but what we couldn't see is what really concerned me. Joel came by and took pictures to show me of the roof higher up and that it had many years of life left. He did a full cleaning and now I have peace of mind and my roof looks like new!

More about Eco-Green Roofing & Cleaning - no longer in business