Alert Moving & Storage Ltd

Kelly Matheson from Abbotsford
Kelly Matheson from Abbotsford
1 review Abbotsford, BC

Moving Services

I want to take this opportunity to thank everyone at Alert Moving for an excellent job well done. We were so very impressed with the polite, friendly and professional way the Alert people handled our move from start to finish. We know first hand why you are #1 in quality and will not hesitate to recommend your services to everyone.
Kelly

Cori from Abbotsford
Cori from Abbotsford
1 review Abbotsford, BC

Moving

Just writing to let you know how pleased I was with my move from Mission to Abbotsford. Everything went so smoothly and efficiently and Kevin, Tyler and Ken were just awesome! I will definitely refer my friends and family to you and if I ever move again you'll be hearing from me. Thanks so much!
Lisa Larson

More about Alert Moving & Storage Ltd

Alert Moving & Storage, a member of United Van Lines is a full service relocation business with over 50 years experience. Alert specializes in local, long distance, and international relocations. One of the oldest and trusted moving companies in the Fraser Valley is ranked #1 for quality by the provincial ...