Lee valley tools

Jill Miller in Russell
Jill Miller in Russell
16 reviews RUSSELL, ON

Cabinet hardware

I loooove Lee Valley for gardening stuff but it is not the cheapest store around. When we moved in to our new place, the old brass kitchen hardware was atrocious! When I went looking for kitchen cabinet knobs for a cheap and quick fix, I was sure I would find what I wanted at ikea. No such luck. I decided to pop into lee valley, since it was across the road. They had a huge selection of high, mid, and cheap priced hardware. I got exactly what I was looking for in the clearance section for less than $50!! And if I ever get that kitchen Reno I want, I'll go back for my "forever" knobs, too!