Alpol & Sons

General Contractors
720 Avonwick Ave Mississauga ON L5R4C7

Reviews for Alpol & Sons

I confirm bad reviews. I want clearly describe: irresponsibility, lack of competence, dishonesty and disloyalty. And the desire to earn extra money quickly, even at the expense of others.
To make it clear: In addition to inflating the prices of renovation services, he increases his income at the expense of employed workers. He does not pay for the job done or he pays a check without cover !!!
Sad truth. And I'm sorry to have to write it as his compatriot.

Took money in advance. Left the job in between without finishing. terrible person to deal with, careful before hiring this company looks like complete fraud. Please share this message so that some one not get effected.

Sandy in Toronto

I heard about this business from trustedPros. I hired him for exterior brick work and some concrete closing entrance. We agreed to pay him $18500.
He hasn't finished his work, not even 50% and kept on asking more and more money while we already paid him 70% amount. His team never kept site clean, it was all dusty all the time. We had everything on paper, still he never followed timelines and kept on asking more and more money.
If anyone is planning to hire him, make sure to visit any of his pre-existing clients, don't rely on references he provide, those could be fake.
I would never hire him again.

I hired him for basement entrance. He did terrible job for much higher amount. Took 3 months for 3 weeks job. Feels like his references and online reviews were fake.
Do not hire him unless you check his existing site and talk to client.

More about Alpol & Sons

www. alpolandsons. com We are a construction company specialized in Home and Business Improvement with more than 15 years of experience. Our expertise includes many renovation projects like basement finishing and bathroom remodelling, as well as built-in furniture, structure construction, and minor handyman services required for the completion of the ...