Csl Cathay Services

kar from Vancouver
kar from Vancouver
5 reviews Vancouver, BC

electrician and construction renovation

i called simon from csl cathay services to add some accent lighting around my fireplace and downstairs bathroom. this was a smaller job but simon was polite, knowledgeable, reasonable in price, and managed to install lighting on my delicate plaster walls. csl cathay services also offers renovation services and at a later time i called simon back to a renovate my downstairs bathroom.
he listened to my ideas and renovated my bathroom according to
to my wishes. i was so pleased with his services i later hired him to construct a room in a part of my unfinished basement. as with all the other small jobs i hired him for, he constructed the room exactly as i wished.