Norm's Mobile Services

Hot Water Again in Nanaimo
Hot Water Again in Nanaimo
1 review Nanaimo, BC

Hot Water Once again.

Merick and Devin actually arrived earlier than expected which was awsome as it worked out better for me. they came in and replaced the old hot water tank and did an awsome job and clean up.They didnt leave until everything was checked over and running smoothly.They even took the old tank with them ( Another plus). good sence of humour as well.Good job guy"s.

Private User reviews Burnaby, BC

Succeeded where others failed

Rod comes out at the end of each summer to do routine service on my gas furnace. This year he informed me of a Fortis rebate program so I also got him to do the gas fireplace which scored me a $50 rebate. I also had him check my gas clothes dryer which sometimes gives off a gassy odour. I had previously had Fortis check it and they didn't find any leak but Rod took the time to check it properly and found an internal leak.

William Germain from Nanaimo
William Germain from Nanaimo
3 reviews Nanaimo, BC

Clogged Drain, damaged pipe

Norm responded/arrived quickly, cleared the clog and replaced the damaged pipe.He even answered questions about other potential problems and gave me advice on how to fix some other minor problems myself. He was friendly, professional and knowledgable.

Yuriy Kuzmin from Richmond
Yuriy Kuzmin from Richmond
3 reviews Richmond, BC

Plumbing repair

We dealt with Norm before, and his guys did a good job. Last spring we had them repair some plumbing in our house. The job was done well, but the price was outrages: $600 for two hours!
They replaced a few small parts in the toilet and under the sink.
The receipt that they emailed me was hardly readable, and it looks like they had to buy half of the Hardware Store to fix those small things...