Bradley's Appliance Service

Reviews for Bradley's Appliance Service

steve_mcphee in Calgary
steve_mcphee in Calgary

washer repair

I had one of those new high efficiency washers suddenly stop working. I was braced for a repair bill of a few hundred, but Bradley's resolved the relatively minor problem for less than two hundred. Booking a service call online was fairly painless as well. Would have given ten stars, but as I said, the problem was minor. I will likely use this company again if I have other appliance problems.

Bev Hearn from Calgary
Bev Hearn from Calgary

washing machine

I love this guy. He is honest and local. I will only use him and no one else. He actually fixed my stove as well. Sent the part away to get it repaired and did not charge me for it as I wasn't working at the time. because of his kindness i will always recommend him to anyone. He is a very smart guy!

KC
KC

Dishwasher repair

Our dishwasher stopped working - I booked an online service call with Bradley's based on three perfect ratings on Yellow Pages.

Within one hour (on a Tuesday night to boot), Bradley had phoned us to get more information on the problem. He politely asked several questions before advising us that the dishwasher had actually been under a manufacturer's recall several years ago.

He felt that our problem could be related to the recall and was honest when he thought that his service call fee could be avoided by going directly through Bosch.

He then proceeded to email me the details of the recall and a contact number for service.

This company is honest and I will not hesitate to use them for any future repair.

More about Bradley's Appliance Service

We offer appliance service for dishwashers, top load washers, high efficient front load washers, dryers, ranges, stoves, ovens, wall ovens, cooktops, refrigerators, freezers and more. If you are not sure if we service a particular brand of appliance please contact us to inquire.