Garage Door Geeks

HomeStars  >  Garage Doors & Hardware in Toronto  >  Garage Door Geeks

Reviews for Garage Door Geeks

David in Barrie
1 review Cedar Valley, ON

Rusting wire cable broke on one side of garage door. GDG had been recommended by friends. Called them mid-afternoon and within three hours Nazar was out to fix. I like to talk to and watch technicians to understand their ethics and quality of work: these guys are honest and professional. No hesitation in using again and recommending to others.

Can't say enough good things about my experience with Garage door geeks. From start to finish NAZARS service and professionalism is second to none! Keep it up Nazar, I have not been wowed by a company like this in ages... Old garage door opener was removed new one installed. The quality is better than I imagined... Thanks Nazar/Oleg

S. Morrison in Mississauga

I called Garage Door Geeks when one of my garage door openers malfunctioned. They were able to make an appointment with me to replace both my openers quickly, arrived on time and got the job done quickly and cleanly. After the installation was completed they also took the extra time to program our car and to go over some maintenance tips to help the new openers last longer. I would recommend them to anyone looking for any garage door repair/installation work.

Karan

Oleg from Garage Door Geeks is very professional and have high level of knowledge of garage doors and garage doors motors in detail. We are glad that we hired him for motor installation and he was so professional in terms of installation and customer service.

Jason from Vaughan

Can't recommend this company enough. Right from my first call Nazar was great and met my needs with scheduling. Oleg was fantastic at the basic install but went above and beyond in almost every way. Don't bother looking anywhere else. Extermely satisfied; will use them when I need to change my door eventually.

Arlene in Toronto

Made appointment, Oleg showed up exactly on time. Took a look and gave couple recommendations. Decided on door/colour, etc. Gave deposit. Scheduled install several weeks later.
Oleg called day before to confirm.
Showed up exactly on time and did install; 2 guys several hours in hot weather. Works like a charm and looks good too.
Highly recommend.

Franz in Toronto
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Our garage door malfunctioned at exactly the wrong time: just when a big reno started and we needed to store materials in the garage. I found Garage Door Geeks at Homestars, called them and had the door repaired within 24 hours. They were professional and prompt and didn't try to sell me anything extra, although they could have. I highly recommend them.

Andrew

Oleg arrived within 2 hours after my call, expertly and quickly replaced a broken spring and cable, and charged a VERY reasonable amount. He gave excellent advice on maintenance, and there was no "upsell" of any kind. This was one of the best service experiences I have ever had. Garage Door Geeks has my highest recommendation.

Thanks for the great review, we are a small business and we provide the best possible customer service.

Spoke to Nazar to setup the appointment to cap the frames for 2 garage doors (with his brother Oleh (Oleg)). The Service Entrance door frame capping was added the same day of the appointment, so it was basically on the fly and added additional time to completion of the overall job.
Oleh came by on time, worked efficiently, skipped lunch to make up for the added-on work, did a great job.
I would certainly recommend them and will avail of their services again should the need arise.

Linda in Mississauga

Called Nazar Sunday nigh regarding a garage door issue. He explained on the phone what he thought was the problem. He came Monday morning, and resolved the issue.
Professional, polite. Would highly recommend.

Thank you for the great review and your business

More about Garage Door Geeks

Garage Door Geeks are dedicated to bringing you satisfaction. With over 10 years of experience, our skilled technicians offer exceptional service to help keep your door last you longer. Garage Door Geeks technicians are provided with the skills and parts needed to make your door run smoothly. We offer warranty on all work that our qualified technicians perform on your garage door, along with the parts installed.

Our warranty is unbeatable, with flexible plans to help your garage door hold together strong for longer. We have great deals that will bring your door into optimal working condition. With all repairs performed, we lubricate your door with the proper spray lubricant. Before leaving your home, we give you important information on how to properly maintain your door. Without the proper knowledge of garage door mechanics, a home owner can’t be expected to maintain a door. Our trained technicians give you a quick lesson on what are the key components and how to optimize the life of your garage door.
Why choose us

Qualified technicians fully equipped with the knowledge and parts to repair your garage door
Fast, friendly and affordable service, with exceptional punctuality making sure to work around your schedule
After every visit, full lubrication of all hardware (springs, hinges, bearings and ball bearing garage rollers)
Our trained technicians will quickly go over on what needs to be maintained seasonally to keep your door running longer