Garage Door Geeks

Reviews for Garage Door Geeks

ken fuller in Thornhill
ken fuller in Thornhill

Repair garage door

Outstanding work by Oleh. Responded to my request quickly, called and set up appointment time which was kept. Outline charges.
Repaired problem with garage door and went beyond that to fix problem with initial installation. He could have got away with less work to fix problem but went beyond that to correct an installation flaw.

Possibly the best service we have ever gotten (in any category) through Home Stars.

Ken it was my pleasure fixing your door. Thank you for your review.

Lushious Living
Lushious Living

Garage door fix

I had a wonderful experience with the guys from Garage Door Geeks! They were the first call I made and I was impressed from the get-go by Nazar's professionalism and knowledge. He was quick to provide a very likely diagnosis of the issue upon describing the sound our garage door was making (and due to it not closing). He provided me with all pricing/scenarios upfront. They were very quick to fit us (same day, within hours and squeezed us in between appointments - THANK YOU, for that!). It was such a cold day yet they still worked very hard and efficiently. They only charged for the service call, fixed the door (closes better than it did when we originally purchased our house) and went above and beyond to lubricate our garage door as well. It works way better than a month ago! Thank you, guys! A great experience and definitely recommend Garage Door Geeks. Very happy to have found them.

thank you for the awesome review. we strive to do our best

Aris A in Mississauga
Aris A in Mississauga

Garage door replacement

Bought a new house and had to replace the garage door. We went from a 12 foot x 7 foot to an 8 foot by 7 foot, plus a 33 inch entry door. I had a really fantastic experience with these guys. Great service, very friendly, and were clear communicators from the start. The estimate happened the next day after my first phone inquiry. The turnaround for installation was a week after the estimate and they were quick and efficient. I'd most definitely recommend these guys. They are very well priced and it's good bang for your buck.

Thank you for giving us an opportunity to work on your door. here is a photo of the work completed https://search.google.com/local/posts?q=Garage+Door+Geeks&ludocid=13589704239258318686&lpsid=410703630194646905&source=sh/x/localposts

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Garage Door Repair

The Garage Door Geeks are a top-notch service!! Oleg and Nazar came on two different occasions to repair my electric garage door. They were prompt and professional, fixing the problems immediately. They also gave some good advice on the garage door maintenance. Their services are quite reasonably priced too. I would highly recommend Garage Door Geeks in fact I would give them a 10 star - excellent professional services and excellent service fees.

Colleen Vecsi from Toronto
Colleen Vecsi from Toronto

Installing Garage Doors and Opener

We poured a new concrete floor in our garage and as a result the doors would no longer close properly. Oleg from Garage Door Geeks came by to see if he could repair them. Unfortunately it wasn't possible so he ordered us two new doors and installed an opener. The work was done quickly and for less than we had anticipated. I wouldn't hesitate to hire them again!

very thank you for the great review

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Top Notch Service

Had intermittent issues with garage door opener. They replaced circuit board. Same issue. Put in a different model of circuit board. Problem appears to be radio frequency interference. So far they have been excellent in trying to resolve issue. They are professionals. Wish other companies where as conscientious. Highly recommended.

TED from POOLMASTER CANADA INC.
TED from POOLMASTER CANADA INC.

Garage Door Repair - Broken Torsion Spring

Great communication. Great service. Very professional. The Torsion Spring of my garage door had snapped. I left an email message and received a reply within 2 hours. We set a time (with a 3 hour window) and day for the service call to be made. The technician called 1/2 an hour before arriving within the time frame. He had the necessary replacement spring, lubricated the rollers, and adjusted the 2 lower sensors, and the job was completed within 45 minutes. All in all, a job well done and a company I would recommend without hesitation!

Dr. K in Toronto
Dr. K in Toronto

Excellent service!

Called company to replace torsion spring. Oleg came next day as promised. Knew exactly what he was doing, had whatever parts he needed, inspected and lubricated and was done before I knew it. Was pleasant, helpful, efficient, and honest. Would definitely use them again for any garage door needs.

Ben from Toronto
Ben from Toronto

Problem with sensor

Had a problem with my garage door. It wouldn't open or close. I called Garage Door Geeks. They answered the phone immediately. I described my problem. They told me that they could come and fix but offered advice over the phone as to how I could do it myself. Advice was perfect and my garage door is now working after fixing the sensor myself. Thanks very much for the free advice!

you're very welcome, thank you for the review

davids
davids

Garage Door Sensor Repair

An absolute pleasure. Had a sensor wiring issue and garage door would not close. Problem quickly found. Fast (same day), friendly service. Reasonably priced. Couldn't be happier. Highly recommend!!! Should be your number one go to.

thanks for the awesome review

More about Garage Door Geeks

When all others fail, call the geeks. We will figure it out or your money back!

Garage Door Geeks are dedicated to bringing you satisfaction. With over 10 years of experience, our skilled technicians offer exceptional service to help keep your door last you longer. Garage Door Geeks technicians are provided with the skills and parts needed to make your door run smoothly. We offer warranty on all work that our qualified technicians perform on your garage door, along with the parts installed.

Our warranty is unbeatable, with flexible plans to help your garage door hold together strong for longer. We have great deals that will bring your door into optimal working condition. With all repairs performed, we lubricate your door with the proper spray lubricant. Before leaving your home, we give you important information on how to properly maintain your door. Without the proper knowledge of garage door mechanics, a home owner can’t be expected to maintain a door. Our trained technicians give you a quick lesson on what are the key components and how to optimize the life of your garage door.
Why choose us

Qualified technicians fully equipped with the knowledge and parts to repair your garage door
Fast, friendly and affordable service, with exceptional punctuality making sure to work around your schedule
After every visit, full lubrication of all hardware (springs, hinges, bearings and ball bearing garage rollers)
Our trained technicians will quickly go over on what needs to be maintained seasonally to keep your door running longer