I'm a new mum and new condo owner who was going through a nightmare of a reno project: the contractor we hired knowingly drilled into popcorn ceiling which had asbestos... Did I mention I was a new mum? Needless to say, I freaked out. But thankfully, I found Tyler. His experience, professionalism, and genuinely caring nature was evident during our first phone call and throughout our inspection. Given our circumstance, Tyler thought there would be low risk but I was determined to test for the sake of my baby so we proceeded with an air test. Due to our contractor leaving our condo in such a poor state, Tyler had to come back on three separate occasions to take the test results due to poor air quality. His patience and understanding was above and beyond and we're extremely grateful given it was such a stressful time. Highly recommend.