HomeStars  >  Home Inspection in Waterloo  >  360 Inspection Services

Reviews for 360 Inspection Services

wglak in Markham

Tyler was the only one to respond to my inquiry on the weekend. He was extremely thorough and left me with a great amount of knowledge about the task he performed. Great company I would highly recommend.

Ed H in Kitchener
1 review Waterloo, ON

Tyler arrived early and stayed as long as necessary to evaluate all requested areas as well as to answer all questions. Notably, at no extra charge he investigated any areas under water sources or wall stains for moisture via infrared, a uncommon distinction among home inspectors in his price range. He was thorough and offered helpful advice with solid background knowledge including the details of current code and standards. His report was detailed, organized and easy to follow. He was friendly, focused and professional, not rushing the client about to make a big purchase.

Nermin in Boston
1 review Waterloo, ON

We highly recommend Tyler to do inspection to anyone who seeks professional and outstanding service. He was extremely prompt and honest and provided us with detailed report and recommendation for better air quality inside our house.

Ben in Kitchener
1 review Waterloo, ON

Very thorough. Explained and pointed out things along the way. A great help in regards to knowing what was a "must do" vs a "nice to do". Very personable and friendly, quick response to emails, showed up on time.

paulo Viana  in Whitby
2 reviews Orangeville, ON

I used this company services for asbestos testing,very good service and very professional
I will recommend this company for any type of work air or asbestos
Thanks Tyler
For all the services

Mark & Nancy in Kitchener
1 review Kitchener, ON

Tyler performed a pre-purchase inspection and infared imaging for us. I liked Tyler's attention to detail and his clear report. He was also quick to answer all of the follow up questions we had (including a question related to mold on the house we were selling). I would hire Tyler again and recommend him to others.

N from Mississauga
9 reviews Orillia, ON

Tyler took the time to do a thorough inspection of our cottage and answer all questions. He gave valuable advice on ways to fix several problems in a cost efficient manner. As it turned out, when the air sample tests came back, we found that we had an issue with mould. Tyler took the time to be available for our many questions and sourced a professional worker who would do a thorough cleaning after the mould problem was addressed. I found Tyler to be very knowledgeable and professional and would highly recommend his services. Since home inspectors are not licensed, you really need to ask around to find a good one. I have used several over the years and Tyler is the best one I have ever encountered.

Cedar in Kitchener
1 review Waterloo, ON

We have a 2 year old daughter who has had numerous coughs.
I contacted 360 to do an inspection.
They were prompt, courteous and very professional.
I will recommend 360 to anyone looking for any of their services.
Sincerely, Stu and Bev

KW in Mississauga

If you ever suspect that you have mold in your home then you should contact 360 inspections. A long story but the short version: I purchased a kitchen and installation from a large US/Canadian store in 2012. Unknown to me was that when they installed the kitchen they screwed the uppers and lowers into a sewage plumbing stack behind the kitchen wall. Fast forward to Oct. 2015 after many illnesses for my family, we started to notice some moisture and staining at the bottom of the basement stairs in the carpet. Called in the plumbing services from Enercare and after lots of investigation and finding mold they determined what had happened above. I started looking immediately for a remediation company on homestars. CRS was the only one that returned my call - thank you Aris. What was great was that CRS recommended a mold inspector to come and find out what we were dealing with. CRS (Aris) and 360 Inspections (Tyler) came together to inspect and agree upon the remediation needed. CSR took direction from the Tyler after he had all the lab results back. The levels of toxic mold in the entire home were terrible and we were told to leave the home until the work and testing was done (we already had left given what was revealed).

Tyler made sure to follow-up with the remediation work and directed them to expand the work they were doing to his specifications. Tyler re-tested the entire home and we did not return until he gave us the all clear. Tyler really went the extra distance and give me follow-up advice on next steps.

Joseph in Kitchener
1 review Kitchener, ON

Tyler was on time, listened and completed his work professionally. Would recommend to anyone that is in need of testing services. Report was delivered on time and extremely detailed. Thanks!

More about 360 Inspection Services

360 Inspection Services' mission is to provide the highest-quality work possible. We succeed at this because of our integrity, our commitment to a solid work ethic, and our passion for staying current with the newest innovations of our industry, with consideration for the environment and our local community. We are ...