Nettoyage De Tapis West Island

Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing
Kirkland QC H9H3C4
HomeStars  >  Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing in KIRKLAND  >  Nettoyage De Tapis West Island

Review for Nettoyage De Tapis West Island

JacLan
JacLan
18 reviews DOLLARD DES ORMEAUX, QC

Carpet Cleaning

Searching for a local company to do some carpet cleaning, I came across these guys at West Island Carpet Cleaning (English name)

They came in, moved out the furniture, and cleaned my carpets to the point that they looked brand new again.

They recommended that I let it dry, so I waited one day to move the furniture back, but he even asked me if I wanted him to come back to do it for me, which at that point, I was shocked!

I would not hesitate to use them again!