R & J Wildlife

Reviews for R & J Wildlife

carol parker from Brampton
carol parker from Brampton

R & J Wildlife Removal

Leroy of R and J Wildlife was prompt and effective in a kind manner. I called on a Sunday and he was here the next day. He was challenged as the birds had the nest so far back in my bathroom vent that he had to go up into my attic ...making sure I was at ease that the job was done right...and it so was. He is such a clean, professional, prompt, friendly guy...Thank you Leroy for an awesome job. I can sleep tonight because of you!!!

Debbie Veneziale in Caledon
Debbie Veneziale in Caledon
17 reviews CALEDON, ON

wildlife removal

We recently had a raccoon in our attic and I called R & J Wildlife to remove. Leroy was great. He came the next day and set up the one-way trap so that the raccoon could be removed safely. He came back for a couple days in a row to check up on things and even fixed the awning and fascia were he thought it had come in. Great job.