4 Sight Inspections Inc.

Mississauga ON L5J 3V9
4 Sight Inspections Inc.

Best of 2019 winner 5 timesBest of 2019winner 5 times

Reviews for 4 Sight Inspections Inc.

Vijay in Toronto
Vijay in Toronto

Chris and 4 Sight are the most thorough and detailed inspectors I have ever seen!

Amazing job by Chris who came all the way from Oshawa to do a home inspection for my parents in Brampton!

He was prompt and very thorough and did not hesitate to answer all our questions and concerns. Chris spent close to three hours inspecting a 1,600 sq foot house and his attention to detail and knowledge of what to look for is astounding.

Chris was able to provide a thorough and detailed report within a few hours of our inspection being complete. I don't even know how he crawled into that attic! He was spiderman.

I would not hesitate to use Chris and 4Sight Home Inspections for all of our future home inspection needs. Definitely recommend his work and his expertise and the value you get for the cost you pay is second to none!

A Home is made up with a number of systems. Each of those systems need regular maintenance and monitoring. We like to provide general and immediate maintenance information to keep your home running smoothly. I wish your parents all the best with their new home purchase. If you have any further questions don't hesitate to contact me. Thanks Chris

Rony in Toronto
Rony in Toronto

Aaron at 4 Sight Inspections is the best!

Aaron made my first experience purchasing a house fantastic. He is thorough, knowledgeable and courteous. His recommendations and foresight allowed us to be confident with our decision. He also found issues (fixable) that we absolutely needed to know about. I would recommend Aaron to anyone in his region.

Ebad in Mississauga
Ebad in Mississauga

Excellent service - thanks Chris!

As first-time home buyers, we found Chris to be excellent to have our potential home inspected. He was punctual, professional and very informative throughout. He patiently answered all our questions and offered his contact for any further questions or concerns. His report was very thorough and was received promptly thereafter. Thanks again for your time Chris!

Every home inspection should be thorough and informative. I want you to have all the information needed before making a decision. If you have any other concerns feel free to contact me. Thanks Chris

Mayurakash
Mayurakash

Home Inspection

Chris did an excellent job conducting the home inspection for us - he was on time, thorough and patient. The inspection report also came back on time and helped us understand the state of the house before we confirmed our purchase decision.

Every Home Inspection should be thorough and give a detailed report of both the immediate and regular maintenance items found in the home the home inspection report is delivered the same day or within 24 hours of the Home Inspection. if you have any further questions don't hesitate to contact me. Thanks Chris

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Professional Home Inspection

Chris was punctual for our appointment. Did a methodical inspection of the property. Presented us with detailed 72 page report including photos with examples of procedures on how remedy the conditions of concern.

We’re very happy with service.

Glad to be a part of your new home purchase. At 4sight we are very thorough trying not to miss anything during the inspection. If you have any further questions don't hesitate to contact me. Thanks Chris

Komal in Mississauga
Komal in Mississauga
0 reviews Whitby, ON

Great Review

Really appreciated that the inspector took time out to check everything and took us through it all as well! He even gave us a crash course in owning a home and where to find the basic troubleshooting devices in case things ever turned wrong.

Thank you! Every home inspection should Include both immediate and regular maintenance repairs to help keep the home operating efficiently. If you have any further questions don't hesitate to contact me. Chris

Ria in Toronto
Ria in Toronto

First Time Home Buyer

As a first time home buyer, we weren't sure exactly what to expect. Chris was both thorough and informative. The whole process was as much a learning session for us as it was a home inspection. Chris answered all the questions we had and would even walk us back through some areas to give us ideas for a fix. Chris made the process painless and we would gladly recommend to others.

Every home inspection should be thorough as well as educational. If you have any other concerns feel free to contact me. Thanks Chris

gnaneswararao in Toronto
gnaneswararao in Toronto

It is more educational

It was my first time with the company and Home inspector was more detailed and educated us of potential risk and faults in the house. Moreover, it good he has provided rough estimation of cost to fix. It helped us to negotiate with seller. with my personal experience I will definitely recommend.

Every home inspection should be thorough as well as educational. I am glad I was able to provide you valuable and money saving information. If you have any other concerns feel free to contact me. Thanks Chris

Cameron in Mississauga
Cameron in Mississauga

horrible experience

huge but simple mold problem was NOT detected in my new house! this was a fairly simple and big mold issue to detect for an inspector, instead we were told this was probably some local pipe leak restricted to under a sink area. inspector did not seem to know anything about this and now we are in it for $15000+ in repair costs. They are not even interested in the issue, using the fine print to protect themselves. we will have to litigate.

Cameron, I am sorry you are not happy with your inspection, however, the water damage in your basement was not only mentioned in your report as requiring further evaluation but I also called you down to the basement to see it and let you know that I could not determine the cause or extent of damage due to finished walls with no visible signs of damage and cabinets covering other areas. The problem was discussed with you and placed into the report. After the inspection you have all the information that was provided to you based on the findings. As the report states and I stated during the inspection, further evaluation was required. I found the issue and documented as well as discussed it with you. That is my job and it was completed as required.
Michael Mischke
4Sight Home Inspections

Tigran in Toronto
Tigran in Toronto

Home Inspection

There are so many options on a web to choose from for the home inspection... I am so glad I choose 4SIGHT INSPECTIONS. Glad and appreciative of the work done by Chris.
Chris spent 3+ hours in the house and really checked the house inch by inch, with detailed explanations of the findings and possible consequences. And the report we got has so many details, explanations, and references so you can really educate yourself on how to look after and maintain your house. With no doubt I recommend 4SIGHT INSPECTIONS to go with for your inspection. My rating is 11 out of 10.
THANK YOU, Chris and 4SIGHT INSPECTIONS. All the best.

Each home is unique. Sometimes certain homes take longer to evaluate certain are Every home should have a thorough inspection. Glad to be a part of your new home purchase. If you have any further questions don't hesitate to contact me. Thanks Chris

More about 4 Sight Inspections Inc.

FREE Thermal Imaging and our exclusive $1,000.00 4Sight Home Inspection Guarantee is included with EVERY home inspection through our Home Assure Plus program.
Thank you to all our clients for voting us Best Home Inspection Company for Toronto, Halton-Peel and Durham Region via Homestars.com

4Sight Home Inspections. Professional, honourable and inspecting with integrity.

Take a look at the 4Sight Inspections Facebook page!

Let's Connect on Linkedin!

4Sight Inspections Inc. is proud to announce the addition of Steve Blayney to the team. Steve has been inspecting residential homes since 2006 and has an incredible attention to detail. We look forward to a great team effort to ensure all inspections are given the highest level of attention in the industry.

4Sight Home Inspections is your professional home inspection service. With 24 years experience your home inspector has been certified (graduating with honours) and an InterNACHI Certified (NACHI12101810) Home Inspector. Be sure to check the website and see details on our Free Home Assure Plus program and Thermal Imaging. We give you the full package so you have no guess work.

Home Inspections
Home Assure Plus The Right Solutions For The Right Reasons HOME ASSURE PLUS is an exclusive set of eight services offered by 4Sight Inspections and is included with every Home Inspection at no extra charge. You will not find this level of commitment or confidence in Home Inspection Service anywhere else. A sample of what HOME ASSURE PLUS provides: Re-visit* If repairs are negotiated as a direct result of the inspection performed and the inspection report provided by 4Sight Inspections we will revisit the property at your request and at a mutually convenient time to re-inspect the contractually repaired components to ensure the repair is complete and satisfactory. Walk-a-way*** If there are major concerns found with the inspected house that cause you to walk away from the purchase agreement I will inspect the next home you place an offer on at half price. i.e. if second home had a rate of $375 then you would only pay $185. 30 Day Warranty We offer a 30 Day Warranty for structural and mechanical components in the home at no extra charge. We provide home inspections, professional home inspectors, certified home inspectors, home inspection guarantee and the best home inspection service in the industry.
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Cash, Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Discover Cards
Certified Master Inspector
Certified Master Inspector; InterNACHI (NACHI12101810)
Certified Professional Home Inspector