HomeStars  >  Home Inspection in Mississauga  >  4Sight Inspections Inc.

Reviews for 4Sight Inspections Inc.

Leena in Mississauga

Have enlisted Michael's services before and was very pleased that this time was as professional as the first. He is knowledgeable about everything you ask quick, thorough and efficient. Receipt delivered instantly and received the report not even two hours later. Would recommend to anyone. Worth the money.

Hi Leena. Thank you so much. as with every inspection I want to be sure you know everything about your home. I appreciate the time for your review.

1 review St. Catharines, ON

Micheal performed a thorough home inspection on a property we were buying and was able to identify a number of issues which helped us to reduce our offer successfully. Thank you Micheal!

It was my pleasure and thank you for your time posting a review here. If you need anything else please do not hesitate to contact me.

Mat in Toronto
1 review New Tecumseth, ON

Chris did an outstanding job explaining everything that he assessed and built a very thorough report for us. Our experienced real estate agent even expressed that he rarely sees such a thorough inspection. As this was our potential first home, we appreciated Chris' attention to detail and explanations. 4Sight's business model is also outstanding - offering 'premium' services all under one competitive rate rather than different packages. I would recommend Chris and 4Sight in a heartbeat.

I think that every inspection is a valuable learning experience. We want to make purchasing a home less stressful and more relaxed. Thanks again Chris

Michael is right on time, very professional and detailed oriented guy. He did a thorough check and educated me throughout. He also make sure that we understand the report. I will highly recommend Michael to anyone looking for home inspection.

Thank you so much. I very much appreciate your taking the time to post a review here. Please let me know if there is anything else you may need in the future. I am here for all your questions.

Taralynn in Mississauga

Chris was very thorough and explained things to us as he was going through the inspection. Our realtor said he was the most thorough home inspector he’s ever seen! I would definitely recommend 4sight and would use them in the future. Reasonably priced as well, including thermal camera.

Thank you, I believe all home inspections should be thorough. It is a home education. if you have any further questions just call. Chris

As soon as we opened to the front door to Michael who had arrived right on time for the home inspection appointment, he looked like a super hero. Michael was extremely professional and friendly. He was very thorough and detailed in his inspection. He went over what he was going to do and when he came across things he felt needed our attention he let us know before moving on. Afterwards, he went over his findings even though they would show up in his report. We received the report that same night. The report was very easy to read and understand, it was also broken down into categories. As a first-time home buyers of a century home, this was such a positive experience. Michael really helped put our nerves to rest and made us feel much more confident about the house we were purchasing. We highly recommend him.

Thank you very much. I am so happy that you enjoyed your home inspection experience with me. Century homes are a personal favourite of mine for inspections. Please remember to contact me if there is anything you need in the future.

Jaffer H. in Brantford
1 review Brantford, ON

MIchael conducted the inspection for my first home purchase and he was extremely professional and thorough. He answered every question I had and made me comfortable throughout the entire process. Would highly recommend him to anyone wanting an inspection.

Thank you so much Jaffer. it was a pleasure to meet you. If you have any questions feel free to contact me.

Sarah in Bowmanville
1 review Bowmanville, ON

We had Chris do our home inspection. He was very friendly and great with my 2.5yr old son. He was there on time and did an amazingly thorough inspection. He was there over 3hrs and checked Absolutly everything!! I have had other home inspectors in the past, but I would use 4 sight again without hesitation! He gave us a very very detailed report which will help us keep track of regular repairs that will need to be done and when. I cannot say how relaxed I feel about our new home and our family's well-being. Thank you Chris.

Thank you for the kind words. I know moving and buying a new home can be stressful enough. Glad I could give some peace of mind at this busy time of year. Merry Christmas to you and you family. Chris

Sue in Georgina
1 review Georgina, ON

I just want to say thank you to Chris or home inspector for doing an excellent job at spotting potential issues with the home my mom was going to purchase. He spotted things we missed when we walked through the home, things that could cause structural problems and health problems for my mom.
Thank you again for going above and beyond - I will be sure to recommend your company and definitely use you again.
Once again thank you.
Sue

Thank you, I am Glad We were able to help in your time of need. We want for you to have all the information needed when making a big decision such as purchasing a new home. Keeping your family safe is our goal also. chris

Gary in Mississauga

We were very impressed with Michael Mischke, the inspector that conducted the Home Inspection at our potential new home. He was extremely thorough and discovered the use of "Kitec" plumbing pipe in the property and potentially saved us a lot of heart ache and money because we managed to get the purchase price dropped by the value that the "re-plumb" will cost.

Great work Micheal!

Gary, thank you so much. I am very happy to hear you were able to get the price dropped. This is what a home inspection is about. Finding the details so you are able to buy with peace of mind. Please feel free to contact me if you need anything else.
4Sight Home Inspections

More about 4Sight Inspections Inc.

FREE Thermal Imaging and our exclusive $1,000.00 4Sight Home Inspection Guarantee is included with EVERY home inspection through our Home Assure Plus program.
Thank you to all our clients for voting us Best Home Inspection Company for Toronto, Halton-Peel and Durham Region via Homestars.com

4Sight Home Inspections. Professional, honourable and inspecting with integrity.

Take a look at the 4Sight Inspections Facebook page!

Let's Connect on Linkedin!

4Sight Inspections Inc. is proud to announce the addition of Steve Blayney to the team. Steve has been inspecting residential homes since 2006 and has an incredible attention to detail. We look forward to a great team effort to ensure all inspections are given the highest level of attention in the industry.

4Sight Home Inspections is your professional home inspection service. With 24 years experience your home inspector has been certified (graduating with honours) and an InterNACHI Certified (NACHI12101810) Home Inspector. Be sure to check the website and see details on our Free Home Assure Plus program and Thermal Imaging. We give you the full package so you have no guess work.

Home Inspection
Home Inspections
Home Assure Plus The Right Solutions For The Right Reasons HOME ASSURE PLUS is an exclusive set of eight services offered by 4Sight Inspections and is included with every Home Inspection at no extra charge. You will not find this level of commitment or confidence in Home Inspection Service anywhere else. A sample of what HOME ASSURE PLUS provides: Re-visit* If repairs are negotiated as a direct result of the inspection performed and the inspection report provided by 4Sight Inspections we will revisit the property at your request and at a mutually convenient time to re-inspect the contractually repaired components to ensure the repair is complete and satisfactory. Walk-a-way*** If there are major concerns found with the inspected house that cause you to walk away from the purchase agreement I will inspect the next home you place an offer on at half price. i.e. if second home had a rate of $375 then you would only pay $185. 30 Day Warranty We offer a 30 Day Warranty for structural and mechanical components in the home at no extra charge. We provide home inspections, professional home inspectors, certified home inspectors, home inspection guarantee and the best home inspection service in the industry.
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Cash, Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Discover Cards
Certified Professional Inspector
Certified Master Inspector; InterNACHI (NACHI12101810)
Certified Professional Home Inspector