4 Sight Inspections Inc.

4 Sight Inspections Inc.

Reviews for 4 Sight Inspections Inc.

Claudio in Toronto
Claudio in Toronto

Excellent Quality and Service

Great experience using this company now for the second time to say the least. Felt very comfortable and confident in the process while the inspector was checking out the house. Doing a very thorough job, & doing his due diligence to ensure every corner of the house that could be checked was checked, down to the tiny detail of even ensuring that every appliance was working correctly. As well, Michael was very personable and pleasant to deal with

Thank you.

SJ in Markham
SJ in Markham

home inspection

Chris was very professional and thorough, answered all of our questions during and after the inspection, and was very pleasant to work with. We would highly recommend Chris to home buyers

Del in Ancaster
Del in Ancaster
1 review Hamilton, ON

House Inspection

Very impressed with the details of the report. Our inspector was very courteous, and explained issues clearly. He also outlined the steps needed to fix the issues he found and level of severity. On looking into the attic he discovered Vermiculite and stopped the attic inspection right away in case it was asbestos based. He then agreed to finish the attic inspection on a later date once the test results showed a negative for asbestos! Great team and we highly recommend them.

It was a pleasure working with you Del! Thank you for the recommendation!
Aaron Lee

Mathew in Scarborough
Mathew in Scarborough
1 review Scarborough, ON

Home Inspection

Very thorough review of the house. Took the time to look at all aspects of the house in great detail. Appreciated the advice and recommendations provided in the report. Great customer service.

A Home is made up with a number of systems that should work together efficiently. Each of those systems need regular maintenance and monitoring. We like to provide general and immediate maintenance information so you, the home owner, can keep your home running smoothly. I wish you all the best with your new home purchase. If you have any further questions don't hesitate to contact me. Thanks Chris

Panorama81 in Brampton
Panorama81 in Brampton

Home Inspection for Conditional Offer

This is the 2nd time around I have used 4 Sight Inspections. This time I had Chris as our inspector. He was very punctual, thorough, and matriculate. He took his time and was able to answer any concerns or questions we had.

Highly recommended and would use again for future purchases!

I am glad that I was able be a part of your home purchase. At 4sight, we want you to have all the information needed in this big investment. Having confidence with whatever choice you make, it is the right one. If you have any further questions don't hesitate to contact. Thanks Chris

Amjad in Toronto
Amjad in Toronto

Home Inspection

Chris inspected a home for me and I would say that he did a very thorough review. He would not be rushed by the attendant realtor. On issues which I required greater clarification, Chris would walk with me to the issue area and point-out immediate and bigger picture concerns. I would definitely recommend Chris and the 4Sight team again.

It should also be noted that Chris travelled from another Job site in Barrie which was experiencing snow squalls; I was expecting him to cancel, but he was at the appointment early!

I am glad that I was able be a part of your home purchase. I want you to have all the information needed in this big investment. Having confidence with whatever choice you make, it is the right one. If you have any further questions don't hesitate to contact. Thanks Chris

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Townhouse Inspection with Mike

It was great experience working with Mike from 4Sight. He was able to accommodate our request on short notice to help us with our purchase. He was very thorough and professional in his inspection. He took his time to go through the review with us and answer all our questions. The follow up and the report were very thorough that brought us confidence in our purchase. Will definitely recommend this company to anyone.

Thank you very much. It is always a pleasure meeting new clients and helping them understand their new home. Please feel free to contact me any time if you have questions or need further assistance. Remember, follow up service is always no charge.

Faye in Richmond Hill
Faye in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Home Inspection made easy

Michael has been an amazing home inspector. He was very thorough and knew what he was doing. He did a great job pointing out things that would've been missed by other inspectors. The report he provided was very detailed as well. I would definitely get their services again.

Thank you so much Faye. I appreciate your kind words. There are other great inspectors out there other than me but there are plenty that breeze through the house and can miss things. I am very happy you found me to be very thorough. Let me know if you need anything or have any questions.

Howie in Mississauga
Howie in Mississauga

Courteous and Professional

Mike was nice, professional, and took the time to explain everything. He was through and had top of the line equipment (thermal scanner). I was extremely happy with the service he provided and would recommend him to all my friends and family.

Hi Howie and thank you very much for taking the time to provide a review. I am very happy you enjoyed the inspection. We are here for you if you have any questions or need anything else in the future.

iamamilynne in Mississauga
iamamilynne in Mississauga

Home Purchanse

amazing work/ very thorough inspection with lots of detail. Aaron was friendly and very knowledgeable. He spent a ton of time outside and downstairs - provided photos and detailed descriptions of every program area. Would highly recommend.

Thank you for the recommendation. It was a pleasure working with you! Give me a call if you have any other questions or you need anything else in the future!
Aaron Lee

More about 4 Sight Inspections Inc.

FREE Thermal Imaging and our exclusive $1,000.00 4Sight Home Inspection Guarantee is included with EVERY home inspection through our Home Assure Plus program.
Thank you to all our clients for voting us Best Home Inspection Company for Toronto, Halton-Peel and Durham Region via Homestars.com

4Sight Home Inspections. Professional, honourable and inspecting with integrity.

Take a look at the 4Sight Inspections Facebook page!

Let's Connect on Linkedin!

4Sight Inspections Inc. is proud to announce the addition of Steve Blayney to the team. Steve has been inspecting residential homes since 2006 and has an incredible attention to detail. We look forward to a great team effort to ensure all inspections are given the highest level of attention in the industry.

4Sight Home Inspections is your professional home inspection service. With 24 years experience your home inspector has been certified (graduating with honours) and an InterNACHI Certified (NACHI12101810) Home Inspector. Be sure to check the website and see details on our Free Home Assure Plus program and Thermal Imaging. We give you the full package so you have no guess work.

Home Inspections
Home Assure Plus The Right Solutions For The Right Reasons HOME ASSURE PLUS is an exclusive set of eight services offered by 4Sight Inspections and is included with every Home Inspection at no extra charge. You will not find this level of commitment or confidence in Home Inspection Service anywhere else. A sample of what HOME ASSURE PLUS provides: Re-visit* If repairs are negotiated as a direct result of the inspection performed and the inspection report provided by 4Sight Inspections we will revisit the property at your request and at a mutually convenient time to re-inspect the contractually repaired components to ensure the repair is complete and satisfactory. Walk-a-way*** If there are major concerns found with the inspected house that cause you to walk away from the purchase agreement I will inspect the next home you place an offer on at half price. i.e. if second home had a rate of $375 then you would only pay $185. 30 Day Warranty We offer a 30 Day Warranty for structural and mechanical components in the home at no extra charge. We provide home inspections, professional home inspectors, certified home inspectors, home inspection guarantee and the best home inspection service in the industry.
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Cash, Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Discover Cards
Certified Master Inspector
Certified Master Inspector; InterNACHI (NACHI12101810)
Certified Professional Home Inspector