4Sight Inspections Inc.

Home Inspection
HomeStars  >  Home Inspection in Mississauga  >  4Sight Inspections Inc.

Reviews for 4Sight Inspections Inc.

Jso in Whitchurch-Stouffville
Jso in Whitchurch-Stouffville
1 review Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Home inspection

We had a great experience with 4Sight and glad we contacted Michael for our inspection. He was on time for our appointment, approachable, friendly and knowledgeable.

We learned a lot about our new home. Michael took the time to answer all our questions about the inspection and even educated us on questions about maintenance and average costs of repairs and upgrades.

He was professional and easy to talk to.
We definitely enjoyed that we didn’t have to take any notes since everything was summarized in the digital report sent after the inspection appointment.

The report is informative, comprehensive and educational! The pictures and detailed explanations are a super useful reference.

Thank you so much Jso. I enjoyed working with you and am very happy you enjoyed the inspection experience. feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Jo P. in North York
Jo P. in North York

Home inspection

Chris was great. He walked us through our very first home inspection so patiently. He went through every detail and explained all the issues and what they could potentially cost or what repairs would one day be needed. He helped us to prioritize what would need to be fixed first. He also gave us the summary report on the same day - within a matter of hours. Wonderful experience - I would recommend him to all my friends and family.

A Home is made up with a number of systems that should work together efficiently. Each of those systems need regular maintenance and monitoring. We like to provide general and immediate maintenance information so you, the home owner, can keep your home running smoothly. I wish you all the best with your new home purchase. If you have any further questions don't hesitate to contact me. Thanks Chris

Nitinrock in Mississauga
Nitinrock in Mississauga

Home inspection

Used Michael to perform the home inspection on our new house and ensure that we didn’t miss anything. He didn’t disappoint. He was extremely thorough, inspecting every nook and cranny of the house and brought up multiple items that we would have missed. Luckily for us, nothing earth shattering, but a few things nonetheless that need to be addressed by the seller.
He was extremely patient and spent the time with me going through everything. He even put up with me tagging along during the inspection, indicating the levels of importance of each item he found (from cosmetic, to ‘’this could lead to a bigger problem down the line’’).
Very happy with the inspection and would definitely recommend him.

Thank you so much. I am very happy you enjoyed our home inspection service. Call if you need us for anything.

Home Inspection

Chris came too our new home and was very good! He told us everything we need to do to make are home 100% he even showed my husband the smalles things to look out for! I will probably highly recommend this company! Thank you for doing such a great job!

Every inspection should be a educational experience. I am glad we were able to be a part of your home purchase. If you have any further questions don't hesitate to contact me. Thanks Chris

Tipspeed in Hamilton
Tipspeed in Hamilton

Home Iinspection

Michael was on time, informative, polite, professional. He even had some relevant home inspection/ small business gadgets to aid in his work. He even went into the attic. I was happy with the report layout. I would use again and/or recommend.

Thank you Tipspeed. I am very happy that you enjoyed the service and I am here for anything you may need in the future Enjoy your new home.

Chung in Toronto
Chung in Toronto

House inspection

Michael gave a thorough report on the house we just bought. His analysis and professional advice mean a lot to us who did not know anything about the house at all.

Thank you and I will highly recommend your service.

Thank you very much. I appreciate your time in posting a review here and I hope you enjoy many years in the home.

Mark PopcornCeiling in Hamilton
Mark PopcornCeiling in Hamilton

Great Home Inspection

Mike was the best, very thorough home inspection he explains everything while going through the property! Would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a home inspection, he will answer any questions you have just call him!

Thank you very much Mark. I always enjoy it when people stay close by so I can help them learn about their new home. I do hope you enjoy your home for years to come.

Nelia in Toronto
Nelia in Toronto
1 review Milton, ON

House Closing Home Inspection

Michael, was very professional from the initial phone call to onsite inspection. He was very informative, thorough and did not rush the job considering it was the long weekend (Canada Day holiday). A pleasure to deal with throughout the entire process.

Thank you very much Nelia. it was an honour to meet and work with you. when you run a small business that is modelled after real estate, you work 7 says per week. I do take time off occasionally but we are always on the go.

Chacha in Mississauga
Chacha in Mississauga

Home inspection

Mr. Mischke is a very professional, pleasent person. He was very punctual with his appointment time. I felt confident that he will do a good job when I spoke & saw how he conducted the inspection. I would definitely recommend him to my friends.

It was a pleasure meeting and working with you Chacha. My goal is to ensure you know everything about your home. Remember to contact me if you need anything else.

aliali123 in Hamilton
aliali123 in Hamilton

Home inspection

Michael showed up on time with all his equipment. He was very knowledgeable, with strong attention to details. He took approximately 2.5 hrs to inspect the whole house. I would definitely recommend his service.

Thank you very much Aliali. I am so happy you enjoyed the service. I always want my clients to be satisfied and know that I looked at every square inch.

4Sight Home Inspections

More about 4Sight Inspections Inc.

FREE Thermal Imaging and our exclusive $1,000.00 4Sight Home Inspection Guarantee is included with EVERY home inspection through our Home Assure Plus program.
Thank you to all our clients for voting us Best Home Inspection Company for Toronto, Halton-Peel and Durham Region via Homestars.com

4Sight Home Inspections. Professional, honourable and inspecting with integrity.

Take a look at the 4Sight Inspections Facebook page!

Let's Connect on Linkedin!

4Sight Inspections Inc. is proud to announce the addition of Steve Blayney to the team. Steve has been inspecting residential homes since 2006 and has an incredible attention to detail. We look forward to a great team effort to ensure all inspections are given the highest level of attention in the industry.

4Sight Home Inspections is your professional home inspection service. With 24 years experience your home inspector has been certified (graduating with honours) and an InterNACHI Certified (NACHI12101810) Home Inspector. Be sure to check the website and see details on our Free Home Assure Plus program and Thermal Imaging. We give you the full package so you have no guess work.

Home Inspections
Home Assure Plus The Right Solutions For The Right Reasons HOME ASSURE PLUS is an exclusive set of eight services offered by 4Sight Inspections and is included with every Home Inspection at no extra charge. You will not find this level of commitment or confidence in Home Inspection Service anywhere else. A sample of what HOME ASSURE PLUS provides: Re-visit* If repairs are negotiated as a direct result of the inspection performed and the inspection report provided by 4Sight Inspections we will revisit the property at your request and at a mutually convenient time to re-inspect the contractually repaired components to ensure the repair is complete and satisfactory. Walk-a-way*** If there are major concerns found with the inspected house that cause you to walk away from the purchase agreement I will inspect the next home you place an offer on at half price. i.e. if second home had a rate of $375 then you would only pay $185. 30 Day Warranty We offer a 30 Day Warranty for structural and mechanical components in the home at no extra charge. We provide home inspections, professional home inspectors, certified home inspectors, home inspection guarantee and the best home inspection service in the industry.
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Cash, Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Discover Cards
Certified Master Inspector
Certified Master Inspector; InterNACHI (NACHI12101810)
Certified Professional Home Inspector