4Sight Inspections Inc.

Home Inspection
HomeStars  >  Home Inspection in Mississauga  >  4Sight Inspections Inc.

Reviews for 4Sight Inspections Inc.

Feng in Mississauga
Feng in Mississauga

Best House Inspector

We are very satisfied with Michael and 4Sights Home Inspections Inc. I put in a service request online through homestars and got a response from Michael right away. His quote is very reasonable including thermal imaging which most other companies charge extra for. On the day of inspection, Michael showed at house right on time. He inspected the property thoroughly with his methodical procedures. Whenever he noticed something, he will take time explaining that to us. He took notes and pictures while he was inspecting. Shortly after he completed inspection, we received a very detailed report of his findings. We felt confident with his expertise in the field which further provided us with the comfort in buying this home. Thank you Michael! I certainly recommend and will use your services again in the future.

Feng, Thank you very much. It is always nice to hear from my clients and know that they are happy with my service. I do this every day and take a lot of pride in trying to making sure everybody is fully satisfied. I hope you enjoy your new home for many years.

BG in Oakville
BG in Oakville
7 reviews Burlington, ON

Home Inspe

As usual with home inspections, I needed to get one done within a few days. Gave Michael a call on a Friday morning and got an appointment for 9 am Sunday. He arrived promptly at 9 and began his inspection. He approached the inspection systematically, starting with the outside, then proceeding from the basement to the upper levels. He included thermal imaging at no extra charge, which was essential in my case as the basement was 95% finished. He was extremely knowledgeable and thorough in his work and discussed things throughout. He found things I would never have thought to look for and, although not significant for the most part, are things that need to be addressed. When he was finished he sent his complete, detailed report within an hour or so.

All in all it was a very professional and impressive job. I highly recommend 4 Sight Inspections.

Thank you BG. I appreciate your review and your time. if you need anything do not hesitate to ask.

Jacob from Brampton
Jacob from Brampton

Home Inspection

My wife and I are very satisfied with 4Sights Home Inspections Inc. I put in a service request online through homestars.com and got a response from Mike right away. He provided a reasonable price to do the job and included thermal imaging which most other companies charge extra for. Chris inspected our home-to-be with pride. He was patient, answered all our questions, took detailed notes and pictures and provided a report of his findings. We felt confident with Chris' expertise in the field which further provided us with the comfort in buying this home. Thank you Mike and thank you Chris. A wonderful experience and would recommend and use your services again in the future.

A Home is made up with a number of systems that should work together efficiently. Each of those systems need regular maintenance and monitoring. We like to provide general and immediate maintenance information so you, the home owner, can keep your home running smoothly. I wish you all the best with your new home purchase. If you have any further questions don't hesitate to contact me. Thanks Chris

Tilda in Mississauga
Tilda in Mississauga

House inspection

Micheal is an excellent home inspector.He is punctual,very knowledgeable inspector.His report was very informative and easy to understand.
He came on time,and systematically worked on the property we wanted to buy.
He gave us short explanation on the site and in few hours send A document of 86 pages with all important thing on the property which we will easily overlook.
We will cordially recommend Michael and 4 sight Inspection Inc

Tilda, thank you very much. It was a pleasure to meet you and provide your home inspection service. If you have any questions you know I am here for you any time.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Very Detailed, Thorough Inspection

As a first-time home buyer, purchasing an older 1970's home was intimidating. Michael was able to commit to a home inspection on short notice and not only provided us with a thorough report, but also took the time to explain things during the home inspection. Our sellers had completed a pre-listing home inspection with a competing company, and Michael's report was significantly more detailed in comparison. We're very happy with the value we received, for the price that we were charged. Thank you Michael!

Thank you. A pre-listing inspection can be helpful depending on who does it. Like any industry, there are good and bad home inspectors. Some do not dig very deep to find the issues. I am very happy I was able to provide you with a better idea of what you are buying and help you to understand it. I am here for you if you need me at any time.

lisa in Mississauga
lisa in Mississauga

long distance inspection

Mike was very quick to set up the appointment for us and also very quick to get the inspection results done. This was very helpful for us as our conditions warranted a quick inspection.
Thanks so much Mike!

Hi Lisa and thank you for your time to write a review here. We do pride ourselves in being quick for everything except the inspection itself. For that we take our time and proceed slowly to capture everything. Please call if there is anything you need.

Silvia in Old Toronto
Silvia in Old Toronto

Home Inspection with Michael

My husband and I are first time home buyers, currently living in a condominium. Our home inspector, Michael was kind, courteous and knowledgeable, taking the time to answer all of our many questions. The report produced was thorough and Michael has made himself available to discuss any follow-up questions. We had a fantastic experience and would highly recommend this company to others, especially first time home buyers like us! Thanks, Michael!

Hi Silvia. Thank you so much. Buying your first home can be overwhelming but once you slow things down and look at the big picture it can make things a bit easier. I was happy to be there for you and provide the information you needed to make an informed decision. I do hope you enjoy your new home. Call me if you need anything.

Gabriela Posea in Grimsby
Gabriela Posea in Grimsby
0 reviews Grimsby, ON

Home inspection

Great service, the inspector did a great job,arrived on time for the appointment,inspected the house to the last detail inside and outside, answered all my questions. We would recommend the inspector and your company anytime. Thank you

Thank you Gabriela for taking the time to post a review here. It was a pleasure working with you and providing your home inspection. I am always happy to answer your questions and you can call me any time if you have more.

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

home inspection

Very happy with the service with 4Sights Home Inspections Inc. I put in a service request through email and got a response from Mike right away. He was patient, answered all our questions, took detailed notes and pictures and provided a report of his findings. He also provided suggestions on ongoing maintenance and repair of issues in the house.
Overall very very happy and satisfied with the customer service, professionalism and expertise.

Thank you very much. It was a pleasure meeting you. Taking the time to explain everything is very important. Especially for first time home buyers. I am very happy you enjoyed the service.

NF07ZH in Kitchener
NF07ZH in Kitchener
1 review Kitchener, ON

Lesson in Home Issues

Michael inspected a house for us and not only was he very pleasant and friendly but also shared a lot of his knowledge. We were first time home buyers and we got an education in how to prevent issues from arising and how to properly prepare a home for long-term living. Thanks to Michael, we learned about many concerning issues with the house and decided to make what we feel was the right decision to walk away from the house. Had we not met with Michael, we would have had to eat $40,000 in necessary safety upgrades including our time. Would highly recommend Michael to anyone needing a quality, professional home inspector.

It was a pleasure meeting you and I thank you for taking the time to post a review here. I am very happy I was able to identify the major defects for you. Good luck on your continued search. I am here for you if you need me in the future.
4Sight Home Inspections

More about 4Sight Inspections Inc.

FREE Thermal Imaging and our exclusive $1,000.00 4Sight Home Inspection Guarantee is included with EVERY home inspection through our Home Assure Plus program.
Thank you to all our clients for voting us Best Home Inspection Company for Toronto, Halton-Peel and Durham Region via Homestars.com

4Sight Home Inspections. Professional, honourable and inspecting with integrity.

Take a look at the 4Sight Inspections Facebook page!

Let's Connect on Linkedin!

4Sight Inspections Inc. is proud to announce the addition of Steve Blayney to the team. Steve has been inspecting residential homes since 2006 and has an incredible attention to detail. We look forward to a great team effort to ensure all inspections are given the highest level of attention in the industry.

4Sight Home Inspections is your professional home inspection service. With 24 years experience your home inspector has been certified (graduating with honours) and an InterNACHI Certified (NACHI12101810) Home Inspector. Be sure to check the website and see details on our Free Home Assure Plus program and Thermal Imaging. We give you the full package so you have no guess work.

Home Inspections
Home Assure Plus The Right Solutions For The Right Reasons HOME ASSURE PLUS is an exclusive set of eight services offered by 4Sight Inspections and is included with every Home Inspection at no extra charge. You will not find this level of commitment or confidence in Home Inspection Service anywhere else. A sample of what HOME ASSURE PLUS provides: Re-visit* If repairs are negotiated as a direct result of the inspection performed and the inspection report provided by 4Sight Inspections we will revisit the property at your request and at a mutually convenient time to re-inspect the contractually repaired components to ensure the repair is complete and satisfactory. Walk-a-way*** If there are major concerns found with the inspected house that cause you to walk away from the purchase agreement I will inspect the next home you place an offer on at half price. i.e. if second home had a rate of $375 then you would only pay $185. 30 Day Warranty We offer a 30 Day Warranty for structural and mechanical components in the home at no extra charge. We provide home inspections, professional home inspectors, certified home inspectors, home inspection guarantee and the best home inspection service in the industry.
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Cash, Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Discover Cards
Certified Master Inspector
Certified Master Inspector; InterNACHI (NACHI12101810)
Certified Professional Home Inspector