4Sight Inspections Inc.

4Sight Inspections Inc.

Reviews for 4Sight Inspections Inc.

Dawn C.
Dawn C.
6 reviews Hamilton, ON

Professional and Efficient

I needed a home inspection as a pre-conditioning for purchasing my first home. 4Sight was one of several companies recommended to me and I chose them after comparing prices, as well as reviews.

Michael was extremely responsive (I called to set up the appointment on a Sunday evening), and worked with mine and my agent's schedule to have the inspection done within our time frame. Although the agreement sent over to me and our conversation didn't include how long it would take to receive the report, Michael was very responsive by text and email.

On the day of the inspection, Michael was very thorough, and took the time during the inspection to explain issues he found, as well as solutions and even gave a rough estimate of what he would expect those solutions to cost, which was very helpful. The report we received a few hours after the inspection was over 70 pages long- needless to say, it was also very thorough, and contained a description of everything he had reviewed, pictures for clarity, as well as recommendations. On the bottom of each page of the report, it states "not just an inspection, it's an education," which is very true- as a first-time home buyer, this was a great learning experience, and I am grateful for Michael's knowledge and expertise as we move forward to make our first home even better!

Dawn, thank you so much for all your kind words. we always strive to give you every piece of information that is possible on your home, good and bad, as well as providing maintenance tips throughout the home. It was a pleasure to meet and work with you.

Feng in Mississauga
Feng in Mississauga

Best House Inspector

We are very satisfied with Michael and 4Sights Home Inspections Inc. I put in a service request online through homestars and got a response from Michael right away. His quote is very reasonable including thermal imaging which most other companies charge extra for. On the day of inspection, Michael showed at house right on time. He inspected the property thoroughly with his methodical procedures. Whenever he noticed something, he will take time explaining that to us. He took notes and pictures while he was inspecting. Shortly after he completed inspection, we received a very detailed report of his findings. We felt confident with his expertise in the field which further provided us with the comfort in buying this home. Thank you Michael! I certainly recommend and will use your services again in the future.

Feng, Thank you very much. It is always nice to hear from my clients and know that they are happy with my service. I do this every day and take a lot of pride in trying to making sure everybody is fully satisfied. I hope you enjoy your new home for many years.

Larry in Mississauga
Larry in Mississauga

Home Inspection

We had Michael inspect a home we were purchasing and we are very pleased. He was very quick to respond and punctual on the day of the inspection. Throughout the process, Michael was extremely thorough and was happy to give advice or recommendations. He talked us through any concerns we had and explained everything clearly. Our written report was produced right away and was detailed with pictures of every component. I've noticed that other inspectors charge an additional fee for the infrared scanning, but this was included in our inspection.

Throughout the process, Michael has been easy to reach, polite and professional. I would happily recommend Michael and 4Sight Inspections to anybody looking for this service.

Larry

Larry, thank you very much for your review. I am very happy to hear you enjoyed the service. We are always looking for the best way to explain the home to you, our client, and be sure you understand everything. From the inspection itself to the detailed report. After inspection service is also very important and we are here for you any time you have any questions or need assistance.
4Sight Home Inspections.

Kwok in Toronto
Kwok in Toronto

Home inspection in Vaughan

Michael was on time, professional, knowledgeable and patient for our first ever home inspection. Highly recommended, especially if you're unfamiliar with houses, and have tonnes of questions, which Michael was happy to answer.

Thank you so much Kwok. It was so nice to meet you. I always enjoy meeting first time home buyers so I can help to educate them on maintenance and household tips. It was a pleasure working with you and I hope you enjoy the home for many years.

Linda in Toronto
Linda in Toronto

Home Inspection

cmilogo.png 4Sight Inspections Inc.
647-965-3151
Mississauga
L5J 3V9

Very happy with service of my home inspection. Mike provided a very detailed report electronically (no paper copy), same day as inspection. He was on time and very professional.

I Have not yet moved in, but hoping there won't be any surprises later because of inspection.

Good morning Linda. Thank you very much for your review. I am quite confident that there won't be any surprises. Enjoy your new home and feel free to contact me if you have any questions or need anything else.

Mark in Toronto
Mark in Toronto

Excellent Service!

Michael was excellent. Responsive communication with very thorough report. I needed someone quickly and booked him based on his reviews online. I was not disappointed and he did excellent work. Highly recommended!

Thank you very much Mark. I thoroughly enjoyed working with you. Contact me if you need anything else.

Nick & Olivia in Toronto
Nick & Olivia in Toronto

Excellent experience and extremely professional service

We were recommended 4Sight through our Real Estate Agent in the process of purchasing our first home. Michael was so professional in all our dealings with him. He was punctual and extremely knowledgeable in all areas of the home. He took his time throughout the inspection and meticulously reported on any and all issues. He generated his report in a timely manner and organized it so it was easy to navigate. We highly recommend Michael and his services!

Nick and Olivia, it was a great pleasure meeting you and I sincerely appreciate your kind words. everyone at 4Sight has the same goal....give the client the best possible experience and detailed information possible. I am very happy you enjoyed your inspection. let me know if you need anything else. I am here for you as long as you own the home.

someone from Oakville
someone from Oakville

House inspection

Needed a home inspection before purchasing the house and needed it quick due to time constraints.

Michael was able to provide an inspection on a very short notice. Inspection was extremely thorough and informative. We were eve able to get a discount from the seller for some deficiencies found.

Worth every penny!

Thank you very much. We always strive to give every piece of information that we can when performing a home inspection. I am very happy that you enjoyed the service and were able to get a discount. Quite often a home inspection can pay for itself and more in discounts.

Mohamed in Toronto
Mohamed in Toronto
1 review Cambridge, ON

Home inspection

Hi. I put in a service request online through homestars and got a response from Michael right away. His quote is very reasonable including thermal imaging . On the day of inspection, , Michael showed at house right on time. He inspected the property thoroughly with his methodical procedures. He took notes and pictures while he was inspecting. Shortly after he completed inspection, we received a very detailed report of his findings. We felt confident with his expertise in the field which further provided us with the comfort in buying this home. Thank you Michael! I certainly recommend and will use your services again in the future.
Very polite, professional.

Mohamed, it was a pleasure meeting with and working with you. I have a great sense of pride when performing a home inspection and that is only further enhanced by reviews like yours. Contact me If you have any questions.

Mike D in Mississauga
Mike D in Mississauga

Pre-purchase home inspection

Michael helped us do a pre-offer inspection of 100 year old home. We was very thorough, knolwledgable and helpful taking the time to show & explain major problem areas including areas we probably would’ve overlooked. He produced an extensive report and let us know exactly what we could be getting into and potential thousands in repairs we could be in for.

It was my pleasure to go through the home with you Mike. regardless of the age of the home, every home is thoroughly checked for every possible defect that can be found. I am very happy that you found the inspection to be informative and helpful. please contact me if you have any questions.
4Sight Home Inspections

More about 4Sight Inspections Inc.

FREE Thermal Imaging and our exclusive $1,000.00 4Sight Home Inspection Guarantee is included with EVERY home inspection through our Home Assure Plus program.
Thank you to all our clients for voting us Best Home Inspection Company for Toronto, Halton-Peel and Durham Region via Homestars.com

4Sight Home Inspections. Professional, honourable and inspecting with integrity.

Take a look at the 4Sight Inspections Facebook page!

Let's Connect on Linkedin!

4Sight Inspections Inc. is proud to announce the addition of Steve Blayney to the team. Steve has been inspecting residential homes since 2006 and has an incredible attention to detail. We look forward to a great team effort to ensure all inspections are given the highest level of attention in the industry.

4Sight Home Inspections is your professional home inspection service. With 24 years experience your home inspector has been certified (graduating with honours) and an InterNACHI Certified (NACHI12101810) Home Inspector. Be sure to check the website and see details on our Free Home Assure Plus program and Thermal Imaging. We give you the full package so you have no guess work.

Home Inspections
Home Assure Plus The Right Solutions For The Right Reasons HOME ASSURE PLUS is an exclusive set of eight services offered by 4Sight Inspections and is included with every Home Inspection at no extra charge. You will not find this level of commitment or confidence in Home Inspection Service anywhere else. A sample of what HOME ASSURE PLUS provides: Re-visit* If repairs are negotiated as a direct result of the inspection performed and the inspection report provided by 4Sight Inspections we will revisit the property at your request and at a mutually convenient time to re-inspect the contractually repaired components to ensure the repair is complete and satisfactory. Walk-a-way*** If there are major concerns found with the inspected house that cause you to walk away from the purchase agreement I will inspect the next home you place an offer on at half price. i.e. if second home had a rate of $375 then you would only pay $185. 30 Day Warranty We offer a 30 Day Warranty for structural and mechanical components in the home at no extra charge. We provide home inspections, professional home inspectors, certified home inspectors, home inspection guarantee and the best home inspection service in the industry.
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Cash, Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Discover Cards
Certified Master Inspector
Certified Master Inspector; InterNACHI (NACHI12101810)
Certified Professional Home Inspector