4 Sight Inspections Inc.

Mississauga ON L5J 3V9
4 Sight Inspections Inc.

Best of 2019 winner 5 timesBest of 2019winner 5 times

Reviews for 4 Sight Inspections Inc.

MD in Hamilton
MD in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Home inspection

Michael was very thorough and spoke with us throughout the entire inspection, making sure I understood every step. Michael also explained certain conditions and provided us with helpful suggestions. He is extremely professional and experienced. Michael is also a kind and wonderful person because he made arrangements with his schedule and worked things out. I would definitely recommend him and ask him for help again in the future.

Thank you very much MD. It was a pleasure working with you. Please let me know if you have any questions.

tania in Toronto
tania in Toronto

Outstanding home inspection!

We were blown away by Michael's professionalism, vast knowledge and friendliness. He was the quickest of all companies to reply, with one of the best prices for a home inspection. It was our pleasure working with you! Thank you for your expertise, we will definitely recommend your services to our friends and family. Tania & Andrew.

Thank you very much Ta ia. it was a pleasure working with you as well and I am happy to answer any questions you have at any time.

ss in Toronto
ss in Toronto

Amazing service

My experience with Michael from 4Sight Inspections was excellent. Soon after starting the inspection, he told us that the cost of inspection will be lower than what was initially quoted because the property type is different than what was explained on phone. He inspected every part of the property and clearly explained/answered our questions. Overall, 5/5 experience.

SS, thank you very much. I dont believe in over charging and your home qualified for a lower rate so it is better to be honest about it. If you have any questions feel free to contact me

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Home Inspection with Confidence

Michael was very thorough as he conducted the inspection. The report was detailed with a lot of visual content which made it very easy to read and understand. I would definitely use 4 Sight Inspections again, and they have my recommendation.

I appreciate you time in posting a review here. we are always doing our very best to do the job right and I am very happy you enjoyed the service.

Daniel
Daniel
4 reviews Milton, ON

Home Inspection

A very good decision that I contacted 4Sight for home inspection. Michael came in and did his job meticulously kindly informing me of the things I should know and answering all of my questions. It went very smoothly and I now understand why his team is highly recommended.

Thank you Daniel. I am very happy you enjoyed the service and we are here for you if you need anything else.

Bing in Oakville
Bing in Oakville

Michael is the best

We're very glad to have Michael to inspect our house. He is kind, professional and most importantly, he tries to spot any potential issues that perhaps lead to extra cost after we close our house. For more than two hours, he's carefully inspecting outside and inside, from basement to attic. I not only follow his inspection but also learn a lot as his patiently explanations will definitely help me to maintain our house in the future.

With his inspection, we're confident to make decisions regarding our offer conditions. Highly recommended !

Bing, thank you very much. Our motto is 'it's not just a home inspection, it's a home education' and we always strive to achieve that. Call if there is anything you need.

Rhonda in Toronto
Rhonda in Toronto

Complete Home Inspection

Aaron was on time, knowledgeable, professional. He answered my questions and was very thorough in his inspection of our house.
I highly recommend 4 Sight inspections and also inspector Aaron Lee

Thanks for the review Rhonda. It was nice meeting you. feel free to call if u have any questions.

Tom in Toronto
Tom in Toronto

property purchase home inspection

Chris was on time on a rainy day even when i was late. he was professional and detail oriented throughout the inspection which took a little under 3 hours for a standard detached home. His report was also very informative and helped me make a good decision. Highly recommended.

I am glad that I was able be a part of your home purchase. I wanted you to have all the information needed for this big investment. Having confidence with whatever choice you make, it is the right one. If you have any further questions don't hesitate to contact. Thanks Chris

Tony in
Tony in

Home Inspection

Michael was there on time and ready to start. He was very thorough and spoke with us throughout the entire inspection, making sure my fiancé and I understood every step. Michael also explained certain conditions and provided us with helpful suggestions. He is extremely professional and experienced. Michael is also a kind and wonderful person because he made arrangements with his schedule so my fiancé could join me during this inspection. It means a lot to us. We would definitely recommend him and ask him for help again in the future.

Thanknyou Tony. It was such a pleasure meeting you and Alice at the house and I am very happy you enjoyed the service. If you have any questions please contact me.

Golam in Ajax
Golam in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Home Inspection

Chris was perfectly on time. Was very professional and courteous. He explained the inspection steps and what his plan was. He took his time and checked all if not most components of the house that was possible. His report was also very informative and helped me make a good decision. Highly recommended for anyone looking for professional home inspection services.

Every home inspection should be educational and provide all the necessary information needed to make this big investment. If you have any further questions don't hesitate to contact me. Thanks Chris

More about 4 Sight Inspections Inc.

FREE Thermal Imaging and our exclusive $1,000.00 4Sight Home Inspection Guarantee is included with EVERY home inspection through our Home Assure Plus program.
Thank you to all our clients for voting us Best Home Inspection Company for Toronto, Halton-Peel and Durham Region via Homestars.com

4Sight Home Inspections. Professional, honourable and inspecting with integrity.

Take a look at the 4Sight Inspections Facebook page!

Let's Connect on Linkedin!

4Sight Inspections Inc. is proud to announce the addition of Steve Blayney to the team. Steve has been inspecting residential homes since 2006 and has an incredible attention to detail. We look forward to a great team effort to ensure all inspections are given the highest level of attention in the industry.

4Sight Home Inspections is your professional home inspection service. With 24 years experience your home inspector has been certified (graduating with honours) and an InterNACHI Certified (NACHI12101810) Home Inspector. Be sure to check the website and see details on our Free Home Assure Plus program and Thermal Imaging. We give you the full package so you have no guess work.

Home Inspections
Home Assure Plus The Right Solutions For The Right Reasons HOME ASSURE PLUS is an exclusive set of eight services offered by 4Sight Inspections and is included with every Home Inspection at no extra charge. You will not find this level of commitment or confidence in Home Inspection Service anywhere else. A sample of what HOME ASSURE PLUS provides: Re-visit* If repairs are negotiated as a direct result of the inspection performed and the inspection report provided by 4Sight Inspections we will revisit the property at your request and at a mutually convenient time to re-inspect the contractually repaired components to ensure the repair is complete and satisfactory. Walk-a-way*** If there are major concerns found with the inspected house that cause you to walk away from the purchase agreement I will inspect the next home you place an offer on at half price. i.e. if second home had a rate of $375 then you would only pay $185. 30 Day Warranty We offer a 30 Day Warranty for structural and mechanical components in the home at no extra charge. We provide home inspections, professional home inspectors, certified home inspectors, home inspection guarantee and the best home inspection service in the industry.
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Cash, Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Discover Cards
Certified Master Inspector
Certified Master Inspector; InterNACHI (NACHI12101810)
Certified Professional Home Inspector