4Sight Inspections Inc.

Home Inspection
HomeStars  >  Home Inspection in Mississauga  >  4Sight Inspections Inc.

Reviews for 4Sight Inspections Inc.

1 review , ON

Home Inspection

Your going to want to call these guys. Mike from 4Sight Home Inspections came out to do my home inspection today and was twice as good as what I would have expected. This guy was extremely thorough, confident in his advice, prompt, insightful, and dead honest. I don't think you will find anyone this good out there. There are a lot of crappy home inspectors out there, don't risk an investment this size on an amature. I could tell that Mike loved his job and was very good at it. He had all the tools, scanners and equipment needed to detect things that the human eye cannot see. His report was extremely timely and insightful. Not only does he give you an understanding of the homes current state, he also gives advice on things you should keep an eye on down the road.

Thank you so much David. I do appreciate your very kind words. I do love my job very much and am very happy you could see that. Remember to contact me if there is anything else you need.

Saad A in Maple
Saad A in Maple

Home Pre Inspection

This was our first inspection and we were nervous about any potential issues we would uncover. It was also freezing rain that day and we were worried that could impact the outside home inspection. Chris showed up early for the appointment and nothing dettered him from being very thorough! As he went through the inspection, he gave us tips on regular maintenance of the house, while also answering all of our other quetions. We received a very detailed and easy to understand report within hours, complete with pictures and diagrams explaining the issues and the importance of their repair. I'll be definitely be referring Chris to family and friends.

Thank you for letting 4sight be a part of your first home inspection. Purchasing a home is a big decision without being stressed about any potential problems with the property. That is why we believe in giving all the information possible to make that decision easier. I am glad that we made this first experience a good one. If you have any further questions don't hesitate to contact me. Thanks Chris

Shahd Noor in Mississauga
Shahd Noor in Mississauga

Home purchase pre inspection

Mike was very thorough and knowledgeable during our home inspection. He was able to answer all our questions and concerns during the home inspection and following after. He was able to provide us with comfort and tips on issues/concerns within the house. Thank you mike for your thorough inspection and peace of mind.

Thank you very much Shahd. I hope you enjoy your new home.

Daniela in Mississauga
Daniela in Mississauga
1 review , ON

Home Inspection

Mike restored my faith in the whole home inspection process. He was knowledgeable, thorough, friendly and answered all of my questions. Also appreciated the detail captured in the report, it helped me articulate back to the seller what we wanted fixed.

Daniela, thank you so much. It was a pleasure working with you through the home inspection. I am very happy you enjoyed the experience. Please contact me if there is anything you need.

steve
steve
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

1 year Tarion inspection

Michael showed up at the scheduled date and time. Introduced himself and got to the inspection. He took many photos and told me about how good or possibly bad things were.
I thank Mike for helping out with what to address with Tarion and to put our minds at ease.
I definitely recommend 4Sight Home Inspections.

Thank you so much Steve. I very much appreciate your kind words and your time for posting a review here. Please let me know if there is anything else I can do to assist.

Pinkle  in North York
Pinkle in North York

First time home inspection!

This was our first inspection and were nervous about potential issues we would uncover. Micheal was detailed and explained all the findings clearly. He was patient and really helped us understand our house better. It was informative and really glad we got this done. Report came in few hours which helped a lot.

Thank you Pinkle. It was a pleasure meeting you and I hope all goes well in your new home.

Stuart
Stuart

Thorough

Our first house and first inspection. Michael was thorough and got rid of all our concerns. He was very patient w/ all our questions. Liked that he was friendly and punctual. We are Really glad we went with his service and gave us great suggestions for fixing any issues.

Thank you very much Stuart. I appreciate your time in posting your review here. Good luck with your new home.

Shah
Shah
2 reviews Milton, ON

Exceptional inspection service

What a great decision to choose Michael for my home inspection. He was extremely thorough on his report after an extensive inspection. I was extremely satisfied. He had excellent recommendations and I am extremely content with his service. He was on time and superb!

Thank you so much Shah. Every home inspection is an opportunity to provide the information needed to make an informed decision. Every detail counts. Let me know if you need anything else.

Lance in Mississauga
Lance in Mississauga

Home Inspection

My fiance and I bought our first home conditional on a home inspection. We chose 4sight for this based on their online reviews and reasonable price, and were not disappointed. Michael was very patient answering our questions and explaining the issues that needed to be fixed. We left the appointment much more confident in what we can expect both now and in the next few years in terms of maintenance and repair costs.

We also received a very detailed and easy to understand report within hours, complete with pictures and diagrams explaining the issues and the importance of their repair.

We would highly recommend.

Thank you very much Lance. It is always a pleasure to help people understand what they are purchasing and how to resolve issues. We always hope for typical maintenance issues but are prepared for the more intricate issues as well. I wish you luck in your new home and with your upcoming wedding.

Professional home inspection

Chris did a great job. He was friendly, professional, thorough and helpful providing me with a context to what he found and options to move forward to address deficiencies. i received a clear comprehensive report soon after. Thanks

we believe that every inspection should provide an education and a report to let the home owner know how to plan for the future. Thanks and it was my pleasure to assist you. If you have any further questions don't hesitate to contact me. Chris

More about 4Sight Inspections Inc.

FREE Thermal Imaging and our exclusive $1,000.00 4Sight Home Inspection Guarantee is included with EVERY home inspection through our Home Assure Plus program.
Thank you to all our clients for voting us Best Home Inspection Company for Toronto, Halton-Peel and Durham Region via Homestars.com

4Sight Home Inspections. Professional, honourable and inspecting with integrity.

Take a look at the 4Sight Inspections Facebook page!

Let's Connect on Linkedin!

4Sight Inspections Inc. is proud to announce the addition of Steve Blayney to the team. Steve has been inspecting residential homes since 2006 and has an incredible attention to detail. We look forward to a great team effort to ensure all inspections are given the highest level of attention in the industry.

4Sight Home Inspections is your professional home inspection service. With 24 years experience your home inspector has been certified (graduating with honours) and an InterNACHI Certified (NACHI12101810) Home Inspector. Be sure to check the website and see details on our Free Home Assure Plus program and Thermal Imaging. We give you the full package so you have no guess work.

Home Inspections
Home Assure Plus The Right Solutions For The Right Reasons HOME ASSURE PLUS is an exclusive set of eight services offered by 4Sight Inspections and is included with every Home Inspection at no extra charge. You will not find this level of commitment or confidence in Home Inspection Service anywhere else. A sample of what HOME ASSURE PLUS provides: Re-visit* If repairs are negotiated as a direct result of the inspection performed and the inspection report provided by 4Sight Inspections we will revisit the property at your request and at a mutually convenient time to re-inspect the contractually repaired components to ensure the repair is complete and satisfactory. Walk-a-way*** If there are major concerns found with the inspected house that cause you to walk away from the purchase agreement I will inspect the next home you place an offer on at half price. i.e. if second home had a rate of $375 then you would only pay $185. 30 Day Warranty We offer a 30 Day Warranty for structural and mechanical components in the home at no extra charge. We provide home inspections, professional home inspectors, certified home inspectors, home inspection guarantee and the best home inspection service in the industry.
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Cash, Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Discover Cards
Certified Professional Inspector
Certified Master Inspector; InterNACHI (NACHI12101810)
Certified Professional Home Inspector