4 Sight Inspections Inc.

Mississauga ON L5J 3V9
4 Sight Inspections Inc.

Best of 2020 winner 6 timesBest of 2020winner 6 times

Reviews for 4 Sight Inspections Inc.

Mrinal
Mrinal
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Awesome job Rick & 4sight

Rick Lalonde from 4sight did an amazing and very thorough job inspecting our new home. He is extremely knowledgeable with years of experience while being very polite and cautious during Covid. He is also very patient and answered all of my questions and walked me through each section of the house as he was doing the inspection.
I think the learning experience shared by Rick is alone worth what I paid, the inspection was a bonus.

Hi Mrinal,
Thanks for the great review, I was happy to answer any questions you had. It is important that you know how to maintain your home properly so that it doesn't cost you more down the road.
Rick.

Sharansh in Thornhill
Sharansh in Thornhill

Home Inspection

Very professional from the very start. Mike was there on schedule and wasted no time. The inspection done was exhaustive and the urgency to attend the matters were helpful. The images helped locate the areas of concern and life expectancy of appliances was informative. The report was made available in no time. The Home Assurance Plan also gives confidence to the first time buyer. Thanks!!!

Kate in Toronto
Kate in Toronto
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Excellent Service

As a first time home buyer, I was very pleased with Michael's attention to detail and his ability to explain his process throughout the inspection. He pointed out many small things that could be done and explained the severity of any larger ticket items to be weary of. The report was sent quickly and was very detailed with pictures and illustrations to explain the problems and point us towards appropriate soultions.

Very happy with this service, I will recommend your company to friends and family. Thank you, Michael!

Thank you Kate. It was a pleasure meeting and working with you. Call if you have any questions.

Bình in Ottawa
Bình in Ottawa
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Truly an education

As a first time homeowner, the walk through with Michael was extremely enlightening. He showed me how to perform basic maintenance, and he's extremely thorough when it come to performing the inspection. The final report contains links that explain what each section means and additional maintenance that is required for each components. Overall I highly recommend 4sight inspections for all home buyers but especially first time!

Thank you so much Binh. It is always a pleasure to assist first time home owners with the details. if you need anything just call.

Harry
Harry

Detached House Inspection

I was very pleased with my home inspection with 4Sight Inspections Inc. It was far more thorough than I expected. Steve was very knowledgeable and explained the process of the home inspection in great detail. He also ensured we understood what he was looking for and answered every question.Walkthrough with him was an extremely beneficial learning experience for myself, and honestly that in itself was worth the cost. I received a online report that was nicely detailed and easy to understand.. I highly recommend 4Sight Inspections Inc.services and do not pass up the opportunity to shadow with home inspector around your home during inspection.It was not just an Inspection, it's an education.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Inspection for quick closing

I am a first time home buyer and Michael did a great job inspecting my new home. It took him only 1.5 hours to inspect every aspect of the house (semi, approx. 1500 sqft) and he noted down all the serial numbers of any existing equipment. I literally contacted him the day before the inspection and he was able to come in and do a full inspection. It was going to be a quick closing, as I knew the seller was desperate to cash out and so I wanted to present them with my strongest offer, so I called Michael to come in and do the inspection so that I could submit my offer with no conditions. He had the final inspection report ready for me only 1 hour after the inspection, which was 50+ pages and contained all the information and images I needed in order to make my home purchase a success. For the issues that needed to be rectified, he even provided me with approximate costs so that I could factor all of that into my decision to purchase the house. I found him on Google and decided to call him because of all of his great reviews. Thank you so much Michael! I am now a homeowner!!

Home inspection

Knowledgeable and very thorough.
As a real estate broker for 26 years, i have seen many inspections done.
I would say Michael and his team are amongst the best!
I would recommend.
Ross L.

Thank you Ross. Always a pleasure to hear from happy clients and agents. Let me know if you have any questions.

Hasnain in Brampton
Hasnain in Brampton

Home Inspection!

They are very very thorough. I need a house inspection done, and found them to be professional, answering all my questions, and using the latest technology. Great Report too. Would Highly recommend them.

Thank you so much Hasnain. We appreciate your time in posting a review here and are available if you have any questions.

Sean in Toronto
Sean in Toronto

Condo Inspection

Chris inspected a small condo I'm buying. Was very thorough, explained everything to me as need. Report was comprehensive and a good record to have, even had pictures of the appliance serial numbers!

Thanks Sean,
Glad to be a part of your new condo purchase. If you have any further questions don't hesitate to contact me. Chris

Gopiga in Mississauga
Gopiga in Mississauga

Home inspection

We are very impressed with Mike’s assessment of our home inspection. He was detail in every step, explained pros and cons of all his findings. He gave recommendations to how to even fix the issues and very open and honest feedback.

Thank you so much Gopiga. I appreciate your feedback and am here for you of you have any questions.
4Sight Home Inspections

More about 4 Sight Inspections Inc.

FREE Thermal Imaging and our exclusive $1,000.00 4Sight Home Inspection Guarantee is included with EVERY home inspection through our Home Assure Plus program.
Thank you to all our clients for voting us Best Home Inspection Company for Toronto, Halton-Peel and Durham Region via Homestars.com

4Sight Home Inspections. Professional, honourable and inspecting with integrity.

Take a look at the 4Sight Inspections Facebook page!

Let's Connect on Linkedin!

4Sight Inspections Inc. is proud to announce the addition of Steve Blayney to the team. Steve has been inspecting residential homes since 2006 and has an incredible attention to detail. We look forward to a great team effort to ensure all inspections are given the highest level of attention in the industry.

4Sight Home Inspections is your professional home inspection service. With 24 years experience your home inspector has been certified (graduating with honours) and an InterNACHI Certified (NACHI12101810) Home Inspector. Be sure to check the website and see details on our Free Home Assure Plus program and Thermal Imaging. We give you the full package so you have no guess work.

Home Inspections
Home Assure Plus The Right Solutions For The Right Reasons HOME ASSURE PLUS is an exclusive set of eight services offered by 4Sight Inspections and is included with every Home Inspection at no extra charge. You will not find this level of commitment or confidence in Home Inspection Service anywhere else. A sample of what HOME ASSURE PLUS provides: Re-visit* If repairs are negotiated as a direct result of the inspection performed and the inspection report provided by 4Sight Inspections we will revisit the property at your request and at a mutually convenient time to re-inspect the contractually repaired components to ensure the repair is complete and satisfactory. Walk-a-way*** If there are major concerns found with the inspected house that cause you to walk away from the purchase agreement I will inspect the next home you place an offer on at half price. i.e. if second home had a rate of $375 then you would only pay $185. 30 Day Warranty We offer a 30 Day Warranty for structural and mechanical components in the home at no extra charge. We provide home inspections, professional home inspectors, certified home inspectors, home inspection guarantee and the best home inspection service in the industry.
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Cash, Debit, Visa, Mastercard
Certified Master Inspector
Certified Master Inspector; InterNACHI (NACHI12101810)
Certified Professional Home Inspector