4 Sight Inspections Inc.

4 Sight Inspections Inc.

Reviews for 4 Sight Inspections Inc.

Dawn C.
Dawn C.
6 reviews Hamilton, ON

Professional and Efficient

I needed a home inspection as a pre-conditioning for purchasing my first home. 4Sight was one of several companies recommended to me and I chose them after comparing prices, as well as reviews.

Michael was extremely responsive (I called to set up the appointment on a Sunday evening), and worked with mine and my agent's schedule to have the inspection done within our time frame. Although the agreement sent over to me and our conversation didn't include how long it would take to receive the report, Michael was very responsive by text and email.

On the day of the inspection, Michael was very thorough, and took the time during the inspection to explain issues he found, as well as solutions and even gave a rough estimate of what he would expect those solutions to cost, which was very helpful. The report we received a few hours after the inspection was over 70 pages long- needless to say, it was also very thorough, and contained a description of everything he had reviewed, pictures for clarity, as well as recommendations. On the bottom of each page of the report, it states "not just an inspection, it's an education," which is very true- as a first-time home buyer, this was a great learning experience, and I am grateful for Michael's knowledge and expertise as we move forward to make our first home even better!

Dawn, thank you so much for all your kind words. we always strive to give you every piece of information that is possible on your home, good and bad, as well as providing maintenance tips throughout the home. It was a pleasure to meet and work with you.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Home Inspection (First Time Home Buyer)

cmilogo.png 4 Sight Inspections Inc.
647-965-3151
Mississauga
L5J 3V9

Michael had just conducted a home inspection on a home we are looking to purchase. He was very punctual, responsive, prompt, and answered all of my questions thoroughly. I appreciated his patience throughout the entire process to effectively investigate and communicate both pros and cons of the home. He went above and beyond with his service today! I would recommend 4Sight Inspection to anyone. I commend his professionalism throughout the entire process. I learned a lot from him today! Thank you for today Michael.

p.h. in Mississauga
p.h. in Mississauga

Highly recommend this company

We had a townhouse inspection with Michael yesterday and we can't thank him enough. I was able to book it online easily the day before the inspection but unfortunately the offer for the property fell through so I had to cancel the home inspection. This happened twice! Michael was still kind enough to accommodate our situation and booked the appointment as planned. I've used other inspection companies for our previous homes and were never as fully satisfied as we were with Michael! He was so thorough and gave us great suggestions for home improvement ideas. My husband and I had so many things to ask him and he answered each question patiently. He made the inspection stress-free for us and we greatly appreciate it!

Hi P.H. So happy you enjoyed the service. It was a pleasure meeting you both. Remember to put the HUGE TV in the living room :).
4Sight Home Inspections.

Jay in Mississauga
Jay in Mississauga

Home Inspection

Compared to our last experience with another inspector from another company; Michael from 4sight was extremely thorough with the inspection and very transparent with all his expertise, in depth knowledge and advice on how to correct/improve any issues. We felt very comfortable dealing with him and would highly recommend this company. Great job and keep up the good work!

Thank you very much Jay. It was a pleasure meeting and working with you. I am so happy you enjoyed the service and I am here for you if you need anything in the future.

Todd in Sunderland
Todd in Sunderland
1 review Sunderland, ON

Very thorough inspection

We did a home inspection today with Chris. He is fantastic and very thorough!! Chris found a lot of not so obvious minor things that I was thankful for. Chris was also great at answering my many questions! This is the first home inspection I have ever done that I felt was worth it!

In most home inspections it is typical to find deficiencies ranging from regular maintenance items to possible costly immediate fixes. Every home inspection should be a educational experience. A new home purchase is a big investment and I want you to have all the information needed to make your decision. Thanks for the opportunity to work with you Todd. if you have any further questions don't hesitate to contact me.
Chris

laurienne in Mississauga
laurienne in Mississauga

1st Home Inspection

We are in the process of purchasing our first house and as you can imagine, we were full of questions. Michael was very patient and answered all my questions. He was very thorough and the inspection report was very clear. It was a pleasure working with him.

Laurienne, it was a pleasure working with you. Thank you very much for taking the time to post a review. Please feel free to contact me if you need anything.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Excellent Service!

cmilogo.png 4 Sight Inspections Inc.
647-965-3151
Mississauga
L5J 3V9

I recommend 4sight home inspections. They provide a very detailed and helpful report. They inspect the house longer than other inspectors because they care.

Thank you! We sure will get your service again.

Thank you so much for your review. We definitely take our time on the inspection to be sure we catch every area of concern that can be found. Remember, we are here for you for as long as you own your home. Just call if you have any questions or need assistance.

JessFarncombe in Mississauga
JessFarncombe in Mississauga

First Time Buyer

Just had our home inspection for our first home (a 1920's era Hamilton Bungalo) with Michael and would highly recommend him. He answered all my questions, was thorough on the interior and exterior, testing appliances, electrical, heating and more. Cost is on the higher side but well worth the money for the information we've gotten. Michael also assured us that free of cost he will return once we take possession of our house to check out our garage interior as it appears to have some structural issues from the outside that are currently not visible on the interior with the sellers possessions still taking up space.

Thank you Jess. It was a pleasure meeting you and your husband and performing your home inspection. Our price is actually very competitive when compared to inspectors with equal experience, education and reviews. It is usually inspectors with less experience and or no insurance or education that are charging less. I look forward to coming back to look at your garage when it is not full of storage.

Rosie in Vaughan
Rosie in Vaughan

Home inspection

My family and I got our new home inspected by Mike. We were blown away by how thorough the process was and how he explained everything to us every step of the way. I would highly recommend him !!!

Rosie, thank you so much for taking the time to post a review. It was a pleasure meeting you and I am here for you if you need anything in the future.

Steve S in Mississauga
Steve S in Mississauga

Great Inspector

Michael was friendly, efficient, thorough, and honest. During the inspection, my wife and I felt that he was doing his best to inform us about our new home and looking meticulously into each aspect of the house. Thanks again, Michael!

Hi Steve. Thank you very much for your review. I am very happy you enjoyed the service and I am here for you if you have any questions or need anything in the future.
4Sight Home Inspections

More about 4 Sight Inspections Inc.

FREE Thermal Imaging and our exclusive $1,000.00 4Sight Home Inspection Guarantee is included with EVERY home inspection through our Home Assure Plus program.
Thank you to all our clients for voting us Best Home Inspection Company for Toronto, Halton-Peel and Durham Region via Homestars.com

4Sight Home Inspections. Professional, honourable and inspecting with integrity.

Take a look at the 4Sight Inspections Facebook page!

Let's Connect on Linkedin!

4Sight Inspections Inc. is proud to announce the addition of Steve Blayney to the team. Steve has been inspecting residential homes since 2006 and has an incredible attention to detail. We look forward to a great team effort to ensure all inspections are given the highest level of attention in the industry.

4Sight Home Inspections is your professional home inspection service. With 24 years experience your home inspector has been certified (graduating with honours) and an InterNACHI Certified (NACHI12101810) Home Inspector. Be sure to check the website and see details on our Free Home Assure Plus program and Thermal Imaging. We give you the full package so you have no guess work.

Home Inspections
Home Assure Plus The Right Solutions For The Right Reasons HOME ASSURE PLUS is an exclusive set of eight services offered by 4Sight Inspections and is included with every Home Inspection at no extra charge. You will not find this level of commitment or confidence in Home Inspection Service anywhere else. A sample of what HOME ASSURE PLUS provides: Re-visit* If repairs are negotiated as a direct result of the inspection performed and the inspection report provided by 4Sight Inspections we will revisit the property at your request and at a mutually convenient time to re-inspect the contractually repaired components to ensure the repair is complete and satisfactory. Walk-a-way*** If there are major concerns found with the inspected house that cause you to walk away from the purchase agreement I will inspect the next home you place an offer on at half price. i.e. if second home had a rate of $375 then you would only pay $185. 30 Day Warranty We offer a 30 Day Warranty for structural and mechanical components in the home at no extra charge. We provide home inspections, professional home inspectors, certified home inspectors, home inspection guarantee and the best home inspection service in the industry.
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Cash, Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Discover Cards
Certified Master Inspector
Certified Master Inspector; InterNACHI (NACHI12101810)
Certified Professional Home Inspector